Spoilers...

Hello fellow readers, i just wanted to ask something to those that have read the raws...
Has there been anything on romance? I mean i know that ergen is horrible as it was evident with ISSTH, RI and I cant be really sure about BtD but probably was the same... so i thought whether there has been any progress in that department, from what I remember there were i think 1 or 2 candidates and so i got curious whether there was any development from there...

Thanks oh and btw this can be used for any spoiler any readers wants to ask about...

Comments

• Yes, Du Lingfei. Bai Xiaochun has deep feeling for her and she seems to has feeling for him too (at least until the latest raw 589). She even give him one Heaven soul and help him behind the screen several times (like in BX current sect she asked one of peak Nascent Soul Elder to help BX reach Nascent Soul as soon as possible, she seems to hold high position (but not part of the sect) as even the sect Half God Ancestor treat her respectfully). Also, BX later gain a ghost as big sister :D
  • Yes, Du Lingfei. Bai Xiaochun has deep feeling for her and she seems to has feeling for him too (at least until the latest raw 589). She even give him one Heaven soul and help him behind the screen several times (like in BX current sect she asked one of peak Nascent Soul Elder to help BX reach Nascent Soul as soon as possible, she seems to hold high position (but not part of the sect) as even the sect Half God Ancestor treat her respectfully). Also, BX later gain a ghost as big sister :D
    Thanks but it's weird how did she end up in that small sect at the beginning, we were given the assumption that her identity was normal or at least from some small/mid sized cultivation family how did it go from that to super powerhouse identity? - no need to answer this as it is just me thinking out loud... 
    so ghost sister huh... interesting can't wait until DB unleashes the flood!!
  • When do we meet her?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Rule71 said:
    When do we meet her?
    She should be introduced soon, around chapter 30...
  • Who is the black robe guy that gave our mc that elephant dragon something techinque?
  • edited March 15
    kalyan89 said:
    Who is the black robe guy that gave our mc that elephant dragon something techinque?
    He is if im not incorrect the true leader of the sect, as he left the management to others and he protects it from the background...

BTW a warning for those keeping up with Deathblades translation a good arc is coming up and it will keep you in suspense, so dont ruin it for yourselves by going to the xianxiaworld to check out their lousy translation because you are curious what will be happening!! 
  • kalyan89 said:
    Who is the black robe guy that gave our mc that elephant dragon something techinque?
    He is if im not incorrect the true leader of the sect, as he left the management to others and he protects it from the background...

BTW a warning for those keeping up with Deathblades translation a good arc is coming up and it will keep you in suspense, so dont ruin it for yourselves by going to the xianxiaworld to check out their lousy translation because you are curious what will be happening!! 
    Kinda disrespectful to say that xianxiaworld have a "lousy translation" after Deathblade picked it up. Even if they can't compare to DB, they were still the ones that started the translation of this novel so we should still feel grateful towards them. So plz don't be ungrateful and insult other translators just because someone else picked up their novels.  
  • edited April 4
    kalyan89 said:

Kinda disrespectful to say that xianxiaworld have a "lousy translation" after Deathblade picked it up. Even if they can't compare to DB, they were still the ones that started the translation of this novel so we should still feel grateful towards them. So plz don't be ungrateful and insult other translators just because someone else picked up their novels.  
    I am not disrespectful because I am stating the truth. I am also not ungrateful because although I didn't read much on their site it doesn't change the fact that i did read some novels there. Also they were not the ones that started the translation of ATTE/AWE if you were there in the beginning you would have known that they were competing with another group which was composed of very known translators and the only reason that they in the end managed to win and the other group decided to stop competing was due to the fact that they at that time had exams so they couldn't pump out chapters to compete as xianxia World was just releasing.

also so what that I say that they were lousy? Xianxia world was a known translation poacher, just the fact that I called them lousy and not garbage or even worse is getting off lightly.

this is the group they poached atte/awe from; https://xianxiatales.wordpress.com/a-thought-through-eternity/atte-chapter-1/

and thats not not the only group that they poached from.
  • For those who are up to the current RAW's. 
    How is AWE's quality? Is it as good as it's first 150 chapters?
  • Anqin said:
    For those who are up to the current RAW's. 
    this review will be very useful to answering your question; http://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-will-eternal/#comment-9727
    it is by (@)strixflash so he can also answer your question i guess...
  • Anqin said:
    I'm at chapter 714, for those who like MH personality maybe they will like it but for me personally I don't really like having the MC personality like this. He even became a little narcissistic in my opinion which is even MH don't have something like this, he literally think himself was so powerful wherever he will go and he did back up by some crazy luck. The story so far is relatively good but I don't feel the usual er gen's style (maybe just me though).
  • Can someone tell me about the dragon elephant technique mc practices?
  • kalyan89 said:
    Can someone tell me about the dragon elephant technique mc practices?
    What do you want to know about it? I don't know much but I did read to 150 so I or someone else that know more than me, will likely be able to answer your questions.
  • edited May 4
    What does that technique actually do? lt says to break some kind of metaphorical shackles. So what does he break and what does he gain?
  • kalyan89 said:
    What does that technique actually do? lt says to break some kind of metaphorical shackles. So what does he break and what does he gain?
    You can think it break the limits the lower cultivation realms usually can't change in a short time like a longer life span increase,hugh increase in strength, and spiritual sense increase. This is just a raft answer has this technique has secrets that haven't been fully answered has it also helps the MC with his outher technique
  • edited May 5
    Is the person that saves our MC after he kills the last member of thr traitor clan as they flee the spell formation mentioned again so far?
  • edited May 12
    does cultivation stage for 2nd step already appear in the raw ?
  • Anqin said:
    I'm at chapter 714, for those who like MH personality maybe they will like it but for me personally I don't really like having the MC personality like this. He even became a little narcissistic in my opinion which is even MH don't have something like this, he literally think himself was so powerful wherever he will go and he did back up by some crazy luck. The story so far is relatively good but I don't feel the usual er gen's style (maybe just me though).
    can you tell me more about the undying live forever technique in recent chapters iys is mentioned that the guy who saved him fro luochen clan members give him 2nd volume how many volumes are there of this technique does it remain significant till the last and what special abilities it gave the mc cause the guy mentioned that he can form core if he practice it to fifth level is it true does he meant about the core of core formation and at waht level he is in this technique till date
  • Is the person that saves our MC after he kills the last member of thr traitor clan as they flee the spell formation mentioned again so far?
    yes, he appeared again one or two times but still a mysterious man.
    zackarov said:
    not yet, the highest we currently know is God. Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul) --> Tian Ren (Heaven and Man/Celestial) --> Shen (God) (but most people didn't go smoothly though and there are Half Celestial and Half God). God by the order of cultivation level should be similar to Dao Seeking (or not as we still don't know the exact description of it).
    powerly said:
    can you tell me more about the undying live forever technique in recent chapters iys is mentioned that the guy who saved him fro luochen clan members give him 2nd volume how many volumes are there of this technique does it remain significant till the last and what special abilities it gave the mc cause the guy mentioned that he can form core if he practice it to fifth level is it true does he meant about the core of core formation and at waht level he is in this technique till date
    He get a complete technique inheritance (or not) from the corpse of Blood Ancestor (who should be practiced the technique until Blood Realm). Undying Live Forever is basically a body refining technique. After heavenly king is muscle/meridian then bone then blood. Every volume has it's own special accompany technique. Since Undying Live Forever Technique is basically body refining technique what most obvious is his increase in physical aspect like he literally can form speed mirage making him look like has a clone. When he breakthrough to muscle/meridian realm he really form a core, so at core formation he has two cores, one from normal Refining Qi and one from Undying Live Forever Technique. He's currently (chapter 777) at bone realm which is divided into 4 sub realms (kinda like early, medium, late, peak). 
  • Is this novel as good as the other ones. Can't say that I loved the begining.
  • What about Qi Condensation , how many levels there are ? RI had 15 and ISSTH 13

• It's 10.
  • What about Qi Condensation , how many levels there are ? RI had 15 and ISSTH 13

Technically Issth is 9 
  • Is the person that saves our MC after he kills the last member of thr traitor clan as they flee the spell formation mentioned again so far?
    yes, he appeared again one or two times but still a mysterious man.
    zackarov said:
    not yet, the highest we currently know is God. Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul) --> Tian Ren (Heaven and Man/Celestial) --> Shen (God) (but most people didn't go smoothly though and there are Half Celestial and Half God). God by the order of cultivation level should be similar to Dao Seeking (or not as we still don't know the exact description of it).
    powerly said:
    He get a complete technique inheritance (or not) from the corpse of Blood Ancestor (who should be practiced the technique until Blood Realm). Undying Live Forever is basically a body refining technique. After heavenly king is muscle/meridian then bone then blood. Every volume has it's own special accompany technique. Since Undying Live Forever Technique is basically body refining technique what most obvious is his increase in physical aspect like he literally can form speed mirage making him look like has a clone. When he breakthrough to muscle/meridian realm he really form a core, so at core formation he has two cores, one from normal Refining Qi and one from Undying Live Forever Technique. He's currently (chapter 777) at bone realm which is divided into 4 sub realms (kinda like early, medium, late, peak). 
    at what cultivation level he is now and does he was able to find any other use to the that turtle wok....(cant it refine the body too ) and what is the cultivation system this novel follows is it like issth or more like ri and does his pill refining skills are still significant. can u tell me if he attained hevenly foundation and if he  did what benefits did it brings to him 
  • powerly said:
    at what cultivation level he is now and does he was able to find any other use to the that turtle wok....(cant it refine the body too ) and what is the cultivation system this novel follows is it like issth or more like ri and does his pill refining skills are still significant. can u tell me if he attained hevenly foundation and if he  did what benefits did it brings to him 
    He's at the Nascent Soul stage and he attained the heavenly foundation. The full benefits have yet to be shown fully, but it is shown that he has the ability to weaken other Nascent Soul stage practitioners, even all the way up to the full circle stage or even half celestial being. Tian Ren (Celestial beings), at his current level of Middle Nascent Soul stage, is still out of reach of him, and he can at most shock them and run away but is unable to win them. If he reaches late stage he should be able to put up a better fight against early stage Tian Ren.

Currently, the highest level shown is the Half God stage (Ban Shen), beyond that is Da Sheng, which I am unsure of how to translate yet but it means something like a fully transient being.

Oh and with regards to the wok, he used it to enhance his Nascent Soul, which was how he got to middle stage so quickly as well. Currently he can already form up to 18 coloured flame, which would allow him to reach late stage. 20 coloured flame will allow him to reach the great circle stage and 21 coloured flame will allow him to become a Tian Ren with 0 % change of failure, which is his ultimate goal for now.
  • edited May 21
    Can someone tell me if Song Junwan finds out MC's true identity?(when he was pretending to be Ye Zhang)
    EDIT: nvm
  • So people who have caught up with the current story, what exactly this novel is about? Does MC have a mysterious background like Meng Hao? What is his cultivation path so far (ie ghost or immortal?)

And what about the world? Do we have things like nine mountain and sea etc.? Also, have any of the OP characters shown up yet other than that mysterious old man at the very beginning?

I literally know nothing about the novel after the previous translation stopped.
  • Anything I say now is
    just speculations. I believe he will be following the immortal path but will have to become the ghost. In issth many of the ghost's description matches his. For example the turtle shell. Everyone by now should be able to guess that the turtle shell he possesses is a rare treasure right. Or maybe it's not related at all. But I sure hope he is not the ghost, but something more awesome than MH.

• akachunu said:
    Anything I say now is
    just speculations. I believe he will be following the immortal path but will have to become the ghost. In issth many of the ghost's description matches his. For example the turtle shell. Everyone by now should be able to guess that the turtle shell he possesses is a rare treasure right. Or maybe it's not related at all. But I sure hope he is not the ghost, but something more awesome than MH.
    so do you think the turtle shell is the one from Vast Expanse society and can become their sacred treasure in the future ....as the one in ISSTH kept on releasing flames and matches the description from AWE.
  • tbh i wouldnt be surprised if this was a prequel to everything because thats how ergen is, for example renegade immortal is the first novel by ergen and it is millions of years before issth, beseech the devil is the second novel by ergen and technically should be somewhere between renegade immortal and issth, but it isnt, beseech the devil is set millions of years before renegade immortal making the second novel the prequel of the first story and the 3rd, so it could be case now that issth was a sequel he would make an addition prequel for the entire series.