Dao Source vs Boundless Dao vs Heaven Trampling

124»

Comments

• edited September 2017
    I thought nine essences was the max if not then how could one get more then 9 essences like Wang Lin did?
    Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
  • Haven't read the whole novel yet but i think what he means is Wang Lin's essence came from the Heaven Defying Bead which was the 5 elemebts stuff. Lurked around a bit and he has 13 essences namely 
    1. Fire 
    2. Lightning (Thunder) 
    3. Life and Death (his Domain) 
    4. Karma 
    5. True and False (not sure if same as Meng Hao hex cause its also called real unreal.) 
    6. Slaughter 
    7. Restriction 
    8. Water 
    9. Earth 
    10. Gold 
    11. Wood 
    12. Absolute Beginning 
    13. Absolute End 

and there is also Reincarnation essense but I guess it's a Dao Source rather than essence since it come from more or less the combination of Life and Death, Karma and True and False essences.

He manage to evolve essence to true body form so he has several true bodies from his essences

True Body of Fire, True Body of Water, True Body of Earth, True Body of Gold, True Body of Wood. He combine them into Five Elements True Body.
    Lightning True Body, Slaughter True Body, Restriction True Body, Absolute Beginning True Body, Absolute End True Body. He combine them into Slaughter True Body  

Also, his Slaughter true body cannot die no matter and is actually on par with his original body having reached Heaven Trampling if im not mistakened. 

His slaughter clone is also the Wang Lin you guys are comparing to Meng Hao and the orignal Wang Lin has already trancended and is only searching for the One True Way to revive his wife. 
  • So everyone else in RI has only 9 essences?

• Haven't read the whole novel yet but i think what he means is Wang Lin's essence came from the Heaven Defying Bead which was the 5 elemebts stuff. Lurked around a bit and he has 13 essences namely 
    1. Fire 
    2. Lightning (Thunder) 
    3. Life and Death (his Domain) 
    4. Karma 
    5. True and False (not sure if same as Meng Hao hex cause its also called real unreal.) 
    6. Slaughter 
    7. Restriction 
    8. Water 
    9. Earth 
    10. Gold 
    11. Wood 
    12. Absolute Beginning 
    13. Absolute End 

and there is also Reincarnation essense but I guess it's a Dao Source rather than essence since it come from more or less the combination of Life and Death, Karma and True and False essences.

He manage to evolve essence to true body form so he has several true bodies from his essences

True Body of Fire, True Body of Water, True Body of Earth, True Body of Gold, True Body of Wood. He combine them into Five Elements True Body.
    Lightning True Body, Slaughter True Body, Restriction True Body, Absolute Beginning True Body, Absolute End True Body. He combine them into Slaughter True Body  

Also, his Slaughter true body cannot die no matter and is actually on par with his original body having reached Heaven Trampling if im not mistakened. 

His slaughter clone is also the Wang Lin you guys are comparing to Meng Hao and the orignal Wang Lin has already trancended and is only searching for the One True Way to revive his wife. 
    No, he collected all the essences one by one and his essences have nothing to do with Heaven Defying Bead. He really has 13 essences and 10 of them are already in the form of true body when he hit Half Trampling Heaven. Also, Slaughter reach Heaven Trampling Realm before the main Wang Lin and it's false that the main Wang Lin was already reach Heaven Trampling Realm before Slaughter (that's actually one of the plot in RI).
    So everyone else in RI has only 9 essences?

No, the thing is Cultivation Sytem in issth is different than RI and BTD. We can compare RI and BTD accurately because they're using the first step, second step,... divition. In RI, normally in order to breakthrough to third step you need to use Essence (so cultivator begin to have essence at 2nd step) and don't have to form more essences in order to progress unless they want to breakthrough to a certain level in 3rd step (Kong Xuan), Wang Lin is an exception as he need to form more essences in order to progress and that's why he has so many essences.
  • edited July 2017

Why can't his slaughter body die???

• Stark said:

Why can't his slaughter body die???

Not really can't die but basically since he represent slaughter/killing he can't be killed. There is one occasion where someone want to flattened him but he only turn into Black Qi/Slaughter Qi and reform

No, the thing is Cultivation Sytem in issth is different than RI and BTD. We can compare RI and BTD accurately because they're using the first step, second step,... divition. In RI, normally in order to breakthrough to third step you need to use Essence (so cultivator begin to have essence at 2nd step) and don't have to form more essences in order to progress unless they want to breakthrough to a certain level in 3rd step (Kong Xuan), Wang Lin is an exception as he need to form more essences in order to progress and that's why he has so many essences.
    Oh, I get that they're different. But since they do form essences, how many do they usually have? I'm asking because in ISSTH, the IG continent still had 9 essences and that woman even said something along the lines of "9 essence cultivators are the pinnacle in this universe" 

Oh, I get that they're different. But since they do form essences, how many do they usually have? I'm asking because in ISSTH, the IG continent still had 9 essences and that woman even said something along the lines of "9 essence cultivators are the pinnacle in this universe" 
    Well, like I said the system were different. Normally, Their cultivation after breakthrough to 3rd step wasn't related to essence unless they want to breakthrough to the level that I mentioned above, essence was generally just an increment of battle prowess, however for Wang Lin Essence was also a mean for cultivation advancement. The number was different for each person as it wasn't related to cultivation level, some have 1,2 or even 5 and the number of essence they have was rarely mentioned.
    I can't comment for the information from ISSTH as it seems er gen make a generalization of cultivation level so he didn't used the one originally at RI and BTD. Or perhaps it was one of the sign that the one that exist now wasn't the original.

Well, like I said the system were different. Normally, Their cultivation after breakthrough to 3rd step wasn't related to essence unless they want to breakthrough to the level that I mentioned above, essence was generally just an increment of battle prowess, however for Wang Lin Essence was also a mean for cultivation advancement. The number was different for each person as it wasn't related to cultivation level, some have 1,2 or even 5 and the number of essence they have was rarely mentioned.
    I can't comment for the information from ISSTH as it seems er gen make a generalization of cultivation level so he didn't used the one originally at RI and BTD. Or perhaps it was one of the sign that the one that exist now wasn't the original.
    Ah, alright. Thank you.

All cultuvation from Xian Ni, Issth, and BTD

Xian NiISSTHBeseech The Devil
    First Step Man (Barbarian) tribe Four Main WorldHeavenly Spirit TribeXuan Zang World
    First Step   
    Qi Condensation (15 layers)Qi Condensation (13 layers)Blood Condensation (1000 Blood Veins)   
    Foundation EstablishmentFoundation EstablishmentAwakening   
    Jie Dan (Core Formation)Jie Dan (Core Formation)Bone Offering   
    Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul)Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul)Man-Soul   
      Transitional Level   
    Hua Shen (Soul Formation)Spirit SeveringMing (Life)Human Realm  
    Dao Seeking  
      Second Step   
    Ying Bian (Soul Transformation)Half Immortal Ming Que (Life Deficiency)Earth Realm  
    Wen Ding (Cauldron Seeking/Ascendant)Immortal RealmMing Gong (Life Palace)Heaven Realm  
    Transitional Level    
    Yin Xu (Void Yin) Stage Wèi jiè zhī zhǔ (World Paragon)  
      Transitional Level  
    Yang Shi (Materialize Yang) Stage Jie Yue Jing (Yin/Moon Tribulation Realm)  
    Second Step     
    Kui Nie (Glimpse into Nirvana)Immortal Emperor Jie Yang Jing (Yang/Sun Tribulation Realm)  
       Third Step  
    Jing Nie (Net Nirvana)Allheaven Immortal Emperor Zhǎng yuán shēng miè (The Palm Fate of Life and Death)  
    Sui Nie (Broken Nirvana)Allheaven Dao Immortal Yuan Jing (Fate Realm)  
    Transitional Level     
    Heavenly Waning (1-5) (Not A Must)     
    Third Step     
    Kong Nie (Empty Nirvana / Spatial Nirvana)Early Ancient Realm Sheng Jing (Living Realm)  
    Kong Ling (Ethereal / Spatial Spirit)Middle Ancient Realm Mie Jing (Extermination Realm)  
    Kong Xuan (Empty Black / Spatial Profound)Late Ancient Realm Xuan Zun (Profound Sovereign)  
    Kong Jie (Empty Eon / Spatial Disaster)Dao Realm Bukeyan (Unspeakable Realm)Sheng Ling (Spirit Ascension) 
    Jin Zun (Golden Sovereign)Imperial Lord    
         Transitional Level
    Tian Zun (Heavenly Sovereign)7 Essences Paragon   1 Dao Divinity
       2 Dao Divinity
       3 Dao Divinity (Dao Ling/Dao Spirit)
    Yue Tian Zun (Crossing Heavenly Sovereign)8 Essences Paragon   4 Dao Divinity
       5 Dao Divinity
       6 Dao Divinity (Dao Xian/Dao Immortal)
    Da Tian Zun (Great Heavenly Sovereign)9 Essences Paragon   7 Dao Divinity
       8 Dao Divinity (Dao Zun/ Dao Sovereign)
       9 Dao Divinity (Dao Shen/Dao Divinity)
    Fourth Step    Fourth Step
    Ta Tian (Treading/Trampling Heaven)Dao Source Realm 

All cultuvation from Xian Ni, Issth, and BTD

Xian NiISSTHBeseech The Devil
    First Step Man (Barbarian) tribe Four Main WorldHeavenly Spirit TribeXuan Zang World
    First Step   
    Qi Condensation (15 layers)Qi Condensation (13 layers)Blood Condensation (1000 Blood Veins)   
    Foundation EstablishmentFoundation EstablishmentAwakening   
    Jie Dan (Core Formation)Jie Dan (Core Formation)Bone Offering   
    Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul)Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul)Man-Soul   
      Transitional Level   
    Hua Shen (Soul Formation)Spirit SeveringMing (Life)Human Realm  
    Dao Seeking  
      Second Step   
    Ying Bian (Soul Transformation)Half Immortal Ming Que (Life Deficiency)Earth Realm  
    Wen Ding (Cauldron Seeking/Ascendant)Immortal RealmMing Gong (Life Palace)Heaven Realm  
    Transitional Level    
    Yin Xu (Void Yin) Stage Wèi jiè zhī zhǔ (World Paragon)  
      Transitional Level  
    Yang Shi (Materialize Yang) Stage Jie Yue Jing (Yin/Moon Tribulation Realm)  
    Second Step     
    Kui Nie (Glimpse into Nirvana)Immortal Emperor Jie Yang Jing (Yang/Sun Tribulation Realm)  
       Third Step  
    Jing Nie (Net Nirvana)Allheaven Immortal Emperor Zhǎng yuán shēng miè (The Palm Fate of Life and Death)  
    Sui Nie (Broken Nirvana)Allheaven Dao Immortal Yuan Jing (Fate Realm)  
    Transitional Level     
    Heavenly Waning (1-5) (Not A Must)     
    Third Step     
    Kong Nie (Empty Nirvana / Spatial Nirvana)Early Ancient Realm Sheng Jing (Living Realm)  
    Kong Ling (Ethereal / Spatial Spirit)Middle Ancient Realm Mie Jing (Extermination Realm)  
    Kong Xuan (Empty Black / Spatial Profound)Late Ancient Realm Xuan Zun (Profound Sovereign)  
    Kong Jie (Empty Eon / Spatial Disaster)Dao Realm Bukeyan (Unspeakable Realm)Sheng Ling (Spirit Ascension) 
    Jin Zun (Golden Sovereign)Imperial Lord    
         Transitional Level
    Tian Zun (Heavenly Sovereign)7 Essences Paragon   1 Dao Divinity
       2 Dao Divinity
       3 Dao Divinity (Dao Ling/Dao Spirit)
    Yue Tian Zun (Crossing Heavenly Sovereign)8 Essences Paragon   4 Dao Divinity
       5 Dao Divinity
       6 Dao Divinity (Dao Xian/Dao Immortal)
    Da Tian Zun (Great Heavenly Sovereign)9 Essences Paragon   7 Dao Divinity
       8 Dao Divinity (Dao Zun/ Dao Sovereign)
       9 Dao Divinity (Dao Shen/Dao Divinity)
    Fourth Step    Fourth Step
    Ta Tian (Treading/Trampling Heaven)Dao Source Realm 
    I know  :) I'm the one who make the table
  • edited July 2017
    Man its so funny telling @Royal ancestor ncestor about Er gen Novels comparison
  • Stark said:
    Man its so funny telling @Royal ancestor ncestor about Er gen Novels comparison
    Ikr LOL
  • edited July 2017
    Technically, I never read Xian Ni (Stockpiling on that since around chap 200), but from what I saw on this thread, Wang Lin could easily beat cultivators several stages above himself depending solely on inheritances, techniques and others. Never saw anyone say he reached an additional stage nobody else has like Meng Hao with the Immortal stages. Taking that into account, although Meng Hao could technically beat those higher in realms that himself, it's not because his battle prowess is high (It IS, but not enough for fighting a full realm or two above), but because of his cultivation base. His Allheaven Immortal stages is litterally him walking a path different than others. Anyone who reached the Allheaven Dao Immortal stage would be equal to a normal Dao Realm cultivator. If cultivation was based on numbers (It isn't but I'm making a comparison here), normal Immortal to normal Ancient Realm is going from 1 to 10 then 1000 in normal Dao Realm, while Meng Hao's 4 Allheaven Immortal Realms are basically 1 to 10 to 250 (equivalent to Half-Step Dao Realm) to 1000, without even reaching Ancient Realm. Granted, Meng Hao's battle strength is quite high, allowing him to battle Dao Realm 4 with the base strength being around Dao Realm 1 (if I remember correctly), Dao 3 and 4 especially being great divides each, but is still somewhat inferior to Wang Lin. (From what I understand, the levels in Xian Ni are basically as if everyone passed through stages equivalent to the 4 ISSTH Immortal stages thus stronger than the 'normal' equivalent stages in ISSTH, a high 3rd Step Ancient God (Tasen)'s attack being able to instantly disintegrate multiple planets in the surroundings, something the 'normal' ISSTH 3rd Step obviously cannot do. So Wang Lin easily defeating those multiple stages above his is quite the impressive feat.)
  • Meng Hao had the battle strength of Dao realm 3-4 as an allheaven Dao immortal and this was him still being in the immortal realm at this stage and had yet to reach the ancient realm or even the further away Dao realm who he could battle against so you could say that he was OP and could jump ranks during a fight against stronger opponents

• Meng Hao had the battle strength of Dao realm 3-4 as an allheaven Dao immortal and this was him still being in the immortal realm at this stage and had yet to reach the ancient realm or even the further away Dao realm who he could battle against so you could say that he was OP and could jump ranks during a fight against stronger opponents

I wouldn't really call that jumping ranks to fight stronger opponents.

You could say he was only in the Immortal Realm, but that's not really accurate. He had three additional stages added on top of his Immortal Realm compared to everyone else, first Immortal Emperor and then Allheaven Immortal and then Allheaven Dao Immortal.

It's not like that was particularly unique to him either. Back when the Allheaven Immortal stuff was introduced, the narration stated that even the Paragons of the Immortal Paragon Realm had to be respectful of the Allheaven Dao Immortals of the Allheaven Clans.

What it boils down to is that it's less Meng Hao could punch above his weight class and more that he had a pseudo unique cultivation system that let him level up when other people couldn't.
  • edited September 2017
    Yea now that i think about it your right... but you could say the same for RI mc as he got op from inheriting a gods legacy and stuff (only read 300 chapters of it so far)
  • If we're talking about slaughters then...where's su ming?