Dao Source vs Boundless Dao vs Heaven Trampling

Comments

• edited March 2017
    @"Royal ancestor" 
    Your saying about the charts may be right.
    But the battle prowess shown by tasen against 3rd step cultivators exceeded the dao sovereign realm.
    In RI, when the 3rd step cultivators annoyed tasen, when he was chasing WL and he got so pissed that he should them his power. Tasen went on for a single head on collision against the 3rd step cultivators.
    And the shockwave of that single collission between tasen and 3rd step cultivators destroyed or should i say vapourized innumerable multiple planets in an instant. It happened in RI chapter 1278.
    And none of the dao sovereign or above one level cultivators are that strong.
  • @Royal ancestor thanks for the charts of the power levels especially for beseech the devil as it has been making me curious for a while!!

• Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    the problem with this discussion is the strength of each stage depends on the person in question each stage is split into early, middle, late, great circle and half step but if the cultivator is weak he can be defeated by people of lower stages who are stronger for example meng hao could currently be considered early ancient realm but he can defeat 5-essence dao sovereigns that is a difference of 9 stages it's not that people at these stages are necessarily weak but that meng hao is too strong. 
    That is Why i am telling Current MH can't effortlessly handle cultivators 8 stages above him.
    And MH can battle cultivators 8 stages above, but it takes a lot out of him....
    And WL did it effortlessly killing 3 of them and Seriously injuring 2 of them, all were Broken nirvana cultivators and 8 stages above WL.
    WL battle prowess is higher then Current MH.
    But some people are having hard time accepting it.
    Meng Hao defeated 5 dao realm cultivators ganging up on him effortlessly while at the immortal realm

The average ancient realm cultivator has like 15 stages and the dao realm has 9

The strongest of the dao realm cultivators were 4 essence soveriegns

That's 4 stages into the dao realm

Meng Hao can beat the crap out of people 19 stages above himself

Wang Lin can beat people 8 stages above himself

Your argument is invalid

Oh really as far as i know Current MH is in Ancient Realm with 5 lamp extinguished...... not in immortal realm........
    And can you say that the Dao cultivator who fought MH had 1d like 10 + lamp for themselves.
    As far as i know any cultivator could step in to dao realm after extinguishing 9 lamps and surviving the tribulation.
    Then they can step in Dao realm.
    So Current MH has 5 Lamps extinguished and fought a very very painful tough struggling battle against a level 6 essence Dao Realm cultivator.
    But could not kill him.
    So let's say this Outsider had exinguished 9 lamps and entered Dao Realm, so 9 - 5 = 4 lamps.
    And the outside is level 6 dao realm.
    So 4 + 6 = 10, only 10 stage and MH is still struggling, since the outsider did not die by MH.
    So let's say MH can fight 8 stages above Cultivator as equal... and 9 would be near equal
    Hey WL did kill 3 cultivators 8 stages above and seriously injured 2 of them.
    Like they were nothing but dogs and chickens.
    I can provide the link for that chapter if you want.
    So can you provide chapter link proof that all Dao Realms that MH fought had 9+ Lamps or more extinguished?
    One should not count the chickens, Before the egg hatch.
    Before saying your argument is invalid. I am pretty sure my argument is valid.
    So keep the 19 stages above for yourself bro.

The novel says It's possible to breakthrough to the ancient realm after opening 50 meridians 

They only say that it IS possible

They never said it was easy to break through with just 50

The novel says they CAN attempt to open the ancient door

That's it, it's near impossible for somebody with merely 50 meridians to enter the ancient realm

Too weak a foundation

When you enter the ancient realm, you get 1 ancient soul lamp for every 5 meridians

That's 10 lamps for 50 meridians

Have you seen any ancient realm cultivators with just 10 soul lamps in the whole series?

You said that "You can say all dao realm cultivators extinguished 10 lamps before breaking through"

Do YOU have proof that they had ONLY 10 lamps?

Can YOU link me to where it says they only had 10 lamps?

Can you just assume by yourselves that a character in a novel was only so strong without the novel saying so?

If you can, then so can I

You can also say that all of them cultivated 99 meridians and then used their clans secret magic and cultivated an extra 40 meridians can't you?

And so you can also say they extinguished 27 soul lamps  before entering the dao realm can't you?

Can you link me to the chapter where it's stated that they don't? 

And so you can say that Meng Hao defeated somebody who was 31 stages above him can't you?

There you go

Also when Meng Hao fought the Dao Realm experts of Meng clan, he WAS still in the immortal realm

Also, the meng clan are one of the most powerful ones in the whole 8th mountain

Meaning their patriachs were the chosen of their clan back in the day

The novel states that the average chosen can open 80-90 meridians

Meaning they had MORE than 15 soul lamps 

But for the sake or argument lets still say 15

Meng Hao fought with ease a against 4 essence Dao Soveriegn while in the immortal realm

The link for this fight has been mentioned above by another fellow daoist I think

So yes, that IS 19 stages above if not more

Also, even if assuming you are right (I still don't think you are but let's assume for the fun of it)

Let's just say that meng hao can only fight people 8 stages above him

Even then wang lin cannot be considered his equal because he DIDN'T slaughter people 8 STAGES above him

He slaughtered people 8 LEVELS/SUB STAGES above him

Your argument I'm afraid is STILL INVALID

And unless you pull some cock and bull story stating that SUBSTAGE LEVELS are equal to real STAGES it WILL REMAIN invalid

All your so called "stages" were merely sub levels of real stages and at the end, wl slaughtered people who were in the same realm as him

MH slaughtered people who were TWO REALMS ABOVE 

And lastly incase you misread the topic, this thread is NOT about who's stronger amongst wang lin and meng hao

It's about which realm is what and how to reach the supposed realms exactly

There is a separate wang lin vs meng hao thread I believe, please take this discussion there and stop changing the topic of the discussion

We don't honestly care which MC from which novel you think is more badass than who

For all we know, all the mcs of all er gen novels probably transcended into ancestor level and are all equal

So please kindly stop trying to belittle mcs of other novels by claiming your favorite mc is badass.
    that's wrong ancient realm lamps are based on immortal souls when opening immortal meridians which follow the rule of 1 soul per 10 meridians until 100 then it's 1 to 1 so if you open 90 meridians you get 9 souls open 100 you get 10 but if you open 101 you get 11, open102 you get 12 this is also how many lamps you get meng hao opened 123 meridians producing 33 souls which is why he has 33 lamps. also the ancient realm gives a minimum of 9 lamps every time which means the only way to have more than 9 lamps is to open 100 or more immortal meridians
    Wrong, check the chapters when MH became fleshy body ancient realm, it's mentioned that you get 1 lamp for every 5 meridians
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;;;
    Chill Dude.
    Okay Meng Hai is 2 Realms above, But a little below in Battle Prowess.
    So Yeah Meng Hao > Wang Lin in Cultivation Realm.
    And in Battle Prowess Wang Lin > Meng Hao.

all heaven immortal are still immortals, it was said in the novel, did you even read it? so no MH was not 2 realm above WL
    Eh, bro after Immortal, There is All Heaven Immortal and All Heaven Dao Immortal  and so on.
    Unless You have mixed up ISSTH with some other novel.
    It was not me who claimed MH has 2 realms above WL.
    I Could care less if WL > MH or Vice Versa, I just say the facts, as i had read them in novel.
    those aren't realms they are levels in the immortal realm, you seem to have real problem between distinguishing realm and level, MH is walking the ancient path, and is walking the path of a true immortal, if you go back and read the story it says All heaven dao immortal is the true pinnacle of the immortal realm, and that an immortal is more profound that what people think.

and you are the one who made that claim the other party just used your statment against you to prove it was wrong, but you didn't seem to get the clue
    Oh.......
    What i said was it was not me claiming that MH was 2 Cultivation Realms above WL.
    And Even if he used that against me, that would still make MH look more weaker in Battle Prowess............
    Coz being higher in Cultivation level and still having a hard time against Dao Realm.........
    Can you tell me any of the Outsider who may have been immortal emperor, all heaven immortal or All heaven Dao Immortal.
    And Some ppl here be like oh MH killed Dao Realm while being immortal, Ahem he was above immortal emperor.
    If you know just tell me that any outsider who cultivation path going similar through the all heaven path,
    Please inform me, i will be waiting till then just.
    Some ppl have a very very REAL hard time accepting the facts happened in the ISSTH novel. (SIGH)
    are you doing this on purpose or don't you understand english? immortal empror, allheaven immortal, allheaven dao immortal are not a deffrent realm they are still the same they are immortal, it's just that they are hard to reach it's even said in the name of the stages if you noticed in evrey one you find the word "immortal" prouving it's still the immortal realm, so yeah meng hao was killing dao realm expert when he was an immortal, if you still don't understand lets do it like this: Immortal realm is like this : early stage -> immortal simple immortal, mid stage-> Immortal empror, late satge -> allheaven immortal, peak stage -> allheaven dao immortal. the immortal stage is special in the way that since the great war the real path, and meaning of immortal has been lost and cultivators go to the ancient realm while still in the early phase, but it is also very hard and near impossible to reach the peak. Now do you get it? that is the immortal stage that is a real immortal and that is meng hao, I don't care about your debate just don't try to make it look like you can't understand what an immortal is just because it doesn't suit you.

outsider aren't immortal so obviosly they follow their own path and don't follow the immortal path but the outsiders path, what you are saying is basicaly the same as saying "tell me of any God going the allheaven immortal path, or any devil going the allheaven immortal path" see doesn't make sense 

plus all heaven dao immortal still has to pass the ancient realm tribulation (proof that they were in the immortal realm) and if they survive the ancient realm (none has up until now) they can finally enter the dao realm so yeah another proof that he is 2 realm under just here

if after all this you still say that meng hao is 2 realm higher I don't know man try reading the story maybe because it's obvious your understanding of it is false 
    ok, i get you.
    So you say that MH Would not be able to fight and kill dao realm. If he had not reached  those higher stages of immortal realm. So MH's battle prowess is only just a little better then chosen from other clans. And these stages give him power near to ancient realm and dao realm. So MH Can only fight Cultivator 1 or 2 stages above him at best. Ok sounds fine.
    Yes

Same way how wang lin wouldn't be as badass as he is if it weren't for his ancient god, ancient devil and ancient demon bloodlines, 15 levels of qi condensation, white pearls and clones, perfect foundation that he STOLE

Going by your way of thinking, wang lin was just lucky  

Stop making silly arguments

I honestly respect WL more than mh, MH is so overpowered that it makes the story boring

WL's story is more interesting but listening to people like you makes my respect for WL to wane
  • Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    the problem with this discussion is the strength of each stage depends on the person in question each stage is split into early, middle, late, great circle and half step but if the cultivator is weak he can be defeated by people of lower stages who are stronger for example meng hao could currently be considered early ancient realm but he can defeat 5-essence dao sovereigns that is a difference of 9 stages it's not that people at these stages are necessarily weak but that meng hao is too strong. 
    That is Why i am telling Current MH can't effortlessly handle cultivators 8 stages above him.
    And WL did it effortlessly killing 3 of them and Seriously injuring 2 of them, all were Broken nirvana cultivators and 8 stages above WL.
    Meng Hao defeated 5 dao realm cultivators ganging up on him effortlessly while at the immortal realm

Your argument is invalid

Oh really as far as i know Current MH is in Ancient Realm with 5 lamp extinguished...... not in immortal realm........
    And can you say that the Dao cultivator who fought MH had 1d like 10 + lamp for themselves.
    As far as i know any cultivator could step in to dao realm after extinguishing 9 lamps and surviving the tribulation.
    So Current MH has 5 Lamps extinguished and fought a very very painful tough struggling battle against a level 6 essence Dao Realm cultivator.
    But could not kill him.
    So let's say this Outsider had exinguished 9 lamps and entered Dao Realm, so 9 - 5 = 4 lamps.
    So 4 + 6 = 10, only 10 stage and MH is still struggling, since the outsider did not die by MH.
    So let's say MH can fight 8 stages above Cultivator as equal... and 9 would be near equal
    So can you provide chapter link proof that all Dao Realms that MH fought had 9+ Lamps or more extinguished?

The novel says It's possible to breakthrough to the ancient realm after opening 50 meridians 

That's it, it's near impossible for somebody with merely 50 meridians to enter the ancient realm

Too weak a foundation

When you enter the ancient realm, you get 1 ancient soul lamp for every 5 meridians

Have you seen any ancient realm cultivators with just 10 soul lamps in the whole series?

You said that "You can say all dao realm cultivators extinguished 10 lamps before breaking through"

Can you just assume by yourselves that a character in a novel was only so strong without the novel saying so?

You can also say that all of them cultivated 99 meridians and then used their clans secret magic and cultivated an extra 40 meridians can't you?

And so you can also say they extinguished 27 soul lamps  before entering the dao realm can't you?

And so you can say that Meng Hao defeated somebody who was 31 stages above him can't you?

There you go

Also when Meng Hao fought the Dao Realm experts of Meng clan, he WAS still in the immortal realm

Meng Hao fought with ease a against 4 essence Dao Soveriegn while in the immortal realm

The link for this fight has been mentioned above by another fellow daoist I think

Also, even if assuming you are right (I still don't think you are but let's assume for the fun of it)

Even then wang lin cannot be considered his equal because he DIDN'T slaughter people 8 STAGES above him

And unless you pull some cock and bull story stating that SUBSTAGE LEVELS are equal to real STAGES it WILL REMAIN invalid

All your so called "stages" were merely sub levels of real stages and at the end, wl slaughtered people who were in the same realm as him

And lastly incase you misread the topic, this thread is NOT about who's stronger amongst wang lin and meng hao

There is a separate wang lin vs meng hao thread I believe, please take this discussion there and stop changing the topic of the discussion

We don't honestly care which MC from which novel you think is more badass than who

For all we know, all the mcs of all er gen novels probably transcended into ancestor level and are all equal

So please kindly stop trying to belittle mcs of other novels by claiming your favorite mc is badass.
    that's wrong ancient realm lamps are based on immortal souls when opening immortal meridians which follow the rule of 1 soul per 10 meridians until 100 then it's 1 to 1 so if you open 90 meridians you get 9 souls open 100 you get 10 but if you open 101 you get 11, open102 you get 12 this is also how many lamps you get meng hao opened 123 meridians producing 33 souls which is why he has 33 lamps. also the ancient realm gives a minimum of 9 lamps every time which means the only way to have more than 9 lamps is to open 100 or more immortal meridians
    Wrong, check the chapters when MH became fleshy body ancient realm, it's mentioned that you get 1 lamp for every 5 meridians
    if that is true then the max number of lamps anyone can get is 24 since the max number of meridians is 123 but meng hao clearly has 33 lamps also fleshy body ancient realm follows different rules to cultivation ancient realm
  • Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

But could not kill him.

Too weak a foundation

There you go

if that is true then the max number of lamps anyone can get is 24 since the max number of meridians is 123 but meng hao clearly has 33 lamps also fleshy body ancient realm follows different rules to cultivation ancient realm
    That's cause he's not an ordinary immortal

He's a heaven's crown dao immortal
  • What a nuisance

http://m.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/issth-book-8-chapter-1267/

In case you claim the chapter never mentions that he is in the immortal realm

The chapter where he enters ancient realm tribulation comes right after 

There is your chapter proof 

Since you are so fixated on proof, please show us proof of what you apparently claim as wang lin's ability to defeat people 2 realms above him

REALMS, NOT STAGES, NOT LEVELS, NOT SUB STAGES BUT REALMS

Now show us the chapter where it says wang lin did the same

Translated one please, I doubt half of us can read chinese
  • What a nuisance

http://m.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/issth-book-8-chapter-1267/

In case you claim the chapter never mentions that he is in the immortal realm

The chapter where he enters ancient realm tribulation comes right after 

There is your chapter proof 

Since you are so fixated on proof, please show us proof of what you apparently claim as wang lin's ability to defeat people 2 realms above him

REALMS, NOT STAGES, NOT LEVELS, NOT SUB STAGES BUT REALMS

Now show us the chapter where it says wang lin did the same

Translated one please, I doubt half of us can read chinese
  • @Emayan ;
    Just where does it says he is only an normal  immortal. You yourself are saying that he is not a normal immortal. Still kinda weak, coz i remember nearly died at the hands of lord of seven mountain and seas. And even after entering in ancient realm he could not kill  him. Ya so i get it bro. No need to be jumpy That was MH against 6 essence dao and yet both were bloody and battered that is best at 4 stages above.
    One single dude took so much out of him.......
    Ya WL did kill ppl 8 stages above him.
    Who were broken nirvana cultivatorswhile he was glimpse nirvana.
    Go read RI chapter 1042, 1043, and 1044.
    By the way you haven't shown me dao sovereign or above level ctivators as strong as 3rd step cultivators (ancient realm cultivators) now did ya?
    Remember RI chapter 1278, as strong as in these.
    And WL did beat them as broken nirvana. heh
  • edited March 2017
    @Emayan ;
    Just where does it says he is only an normal  immortal. You yourself are saying that he is not a normal immortal. Still kinda weak, coz i remember nearly died at the hands of lord of seven mountain and seas. And even after entering in ancient realm he could not kill  him. Ya so i get it bro. No need to be jumpy That was MH against 6 essence dao and yet both were bloody and battered that is best at 4 stages above.
    One single dude took so much out of him.......
    Ya WL did kill ppl 8 stages above him.
    Who were broken nirvana cultivatorswhile he was glimpse nirvana.
    Go read RI chapter 1042, 1043, and 1044.
    By the way you haven't shown me dao sovereign or above level ctivators as strong as 3rd step cultivators (ancient realm cultivators) now did ya?
    Remember RI chapter 1278, as strong as in these.
    And WL did beat them as broken nirvana. heh
    It seems that you have trouble reading fellow daoist

As you can clearly read (I hope) I just provided you a link of mh beating a 4 essence cultivator while at the immortal realm

You asked for facts

I gave you

This isn't my personal opinion

It's exactly what the novel says happened 

I asked for facts, translated chapter links

Not your word or what you claim wl did 

But wait, your argument for MH being weak is that he's not a normal cultivator and that if he was

He'd be weak?

Fine, I say WL isn't a normal cultivator

If he was

He'd be weak

Since normal WL is weak

Not so normal badass WL is weak too

This is according to your own argument fellow daoist 

Not mine
  • edited March 2017
    @Emayan ;
    Oh were you not crying back in few posts that WL got this and that boost.
    Hey, even MH got boosts and even after  entering ancient realm, he could not beat a lvl 6 dao lord (mid stage dao lord).
    And you are crying coz i have chapter proofs.
    Coz all you do is cry and complain over and over. Heh.
    Now, now fellow daoist, i am still waiting for you to show that dao realm > 3rd step cultivators.
    Lets not forget RI chapter 1278.heh

• Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

But could not kill him.

Too weak a foundation

There you go

irrelevant immortal realm is still the immortal realm he didn't gain any additional meridians by becoming an all heaven dao immortal so he still has to follow the same rules as everyone else when entering the ancient realm further more by your logic everyone in the ancient realm would have 9+ lamps but when the story explained the ancient realm or more accurate the quasi-dao realm it said that the average cultivator had 9 lamps and that while having more lamps does make you stronger in the ancient realm it also makes it harder to enter the dao realm. it even said directly that someone with 15 lamps would be considered a rare genius in the ancient realm however due to the fact that extinguishing lamps get harder as you progress someone with 15 lamps would have almost no chance of reaching the dao realm and would be forced to become a quasi-dao realm and be left waiting to die. if meng hao hadn't got the real/unreal hex he would still be stuck on his second lamp and each lamp gets harder each time so without the hex he might never have got to his sixth lamp.
  • Emayan said:8
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

But could not kill him.

Too weak a foundation

There you go

irrelevant immortal realm is still the immortal realm he didn't gain any additional meridians by becoming an all heaven dao immortal so he still has to follow the same rules as everyone else when entering the ancient realm further more by your logic everyone in the ancient realm would have 9+ lamps but when the story explained the ancient realm or more accurate the quasi-dao realm it said that the average cultivator had 9 lamps and that while having more lamps does make you stronger in the ancient realm it also makes it harder to enter the dao realm. it even said directly that someone with 15 lamps would be considered a rare genius in the ancient realm however due to the fact that extinguishing lamps get harder as you progress someone with 15 lamps would have almost no chance of reaching the dao realm and would be forced to become a quasi-dao realm and be left waiting to die. if meng hao hadn't got the real/unreal hex he would still be stuck on his second lamp and each lamp gets harder each time so without the hex he might never have got to his sixth lamp.
    You do make more sense 

But the novel clearly states:

The Bell of the Ancient Realm!!”

“The Bell of the Ancient Realm has appeared! When you ring that bell, you can ignite Soul Lamps. However many times you ring the bell, that’s how many Soul Lamps you can ignite!”

“Generally speaking, it’s one Soul Lamp for every five Immortal meridians that you have!!”

This isn't my opinion.

As to how he got his 33 lamps, No idea, MC Plot Armor I guess

• edited March 2017
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:8
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:
    Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

But could not kill him.

Too weak a foundation

There you go

You do make more sense 

But the novel clearly states:

The Bell of the Ancient Realm!!”

“The Bell of the Ancient Realm has appeared! When you ring that bell, you can ignite Soul Lamps. However many times you ring the bell, that’s how many Soul Lamps you can ignite!”

“Generally speaking, it’s one Soul Lamp for every five Immortal meridians that you have!!”

This isn't my opinion.

As to how he got his 33 lamps, No idea, MC Plot Armor I guess

that was for his fleshy body he had the potential for over 20 body lamps but if you remember there was no bell when his cultivation entered the ancient realm he used the light from the door to the ancient realm which turned into the 7 flames of purgatory which is then used to ignite the lamps and meng hao isn't the only one that your version doesn't fit, Ksitigarbha from the Fourth Mountain and Sea had 120 immortal meridians by your math he should have 24 lamps but by mine he should have 30 and in chapter 1274 it clearly says he ignited 29 which means he either failed to ignite 1 lamp or somehow ignited an extra 5. it's not just these 2 cases either every ancient realm cultivator who has pulled out their lamps in the story only had 9 even the elder that meng hao used the sixth hex on only summoned 9 lamps when showing meng hao how to walk through the mist and his power was equal to the other elders sent to kill meng hao which means they all had 9 lamps with 5/6 extinguished which according to you means the elders of the fang clan only opened a maximum of 49 merdians this from a clan that considers 70 meridians trash has elders with less than 50. that's why when ever the ancient realm is mentions the stages they are divided by the number of extinguished lamps because almost all ancient realm cultivators have 9 lamps otherwise describing the different stages by extinguished lamps doesn't work. if their is a large variety of lamps between cultivators some one with 6 of 9 extinguished lamps won't have the same power as someone with 6 of 15 extinguished lamps. if that's not enough consider this 50 meridians is the minimum for entering the ancient realm which means by default the minimum number of lamps you should get is 10 so if what you said is true how could anyone have 9 lamps.
  • Ah yes, it seems I was wrong

That you get 1 soul lamp for every 5 meridians applies for the fleshy body ancient realm alone

No where in the novel is it mentioned that the same applies for ancient realm cultivation base as well

Thank you for enlightening me fellow daoist!

But it doesn't state anywhere that the number of soul lamps are equal to the number of immortal souls either

How do we know for sure that this theory is right?
  • Emayan said:
    Ah yes, it seems I was wrong

That you get 1 soul lamp for every 5 meridians applies for the fleshy body ancient realm alone

No where in the novel is it mentioned that the same applies for ancient realm cultivation base as well

But it doesn't state anywhere that the number of soul lamps are equal to the number of immortal souls either

i remember reading it when they were discussing the process of going from ancient realm to dao realm and how failing resulted in quasi-dao realm waiting for death but as for the exact chapter i can't seem to find it i just know it was definitely somewhere in book 6 
  • edited March 2017
    that alwaysnub guy can be described as a brain-dead man who can only see the narrow path ahead of him, can't reach the apex.
  • Elusiv3 said:
    that alwaysnub guy can be described as a brain-dead man who can only see the narrow path ahead of him, can't reach the apex.
    Nah

He/She seems to know that his/her argument is silly

He/She just seems to be an attention seeker

Do not give him/her what he/she seeks or it will get worse
  • Emayan said:
    Ah yes, it seems I was wrong

i remember reading it when they were discussing the process of going from ancient realm to dao realm and how failing resulted in quasi-dao realm waiting for death but as for the exact chapter i can't seem to find it i just know it was definitely somewhere in book 6 
    Couldn't find anything in book 6
  • edited March 2017
    Elusiv3 said:
    Looks at this this newcomer, oh look a newly created ID by some Big Time Hurt Fellow Daoist (Big Time FanBoy), who got too much beaten by me and made a new ID.
    Ignores this Ant Cricket.(Walks Away.....)
    Emayan said:
    Elusiv3 said:
    Nah

He/She seems to know that his/her argument is silly

He/She just seems to be an attention seeker

Do not give him/her what he/she seeks or it will get worse
    Bro You still have too prove Dao Sovereign or Dao Source (ISSTH) > 3rd Step (RI).
    I know RI Chapter 1278 has become Dao Heart's Demon.... I can Understand it (which i ROFL at),
    i know RI chapter 1278 has become  Many ISSTH Fellow Daoist's (All irritating Fanboys) Dao Heart's Demon. oh you poor things.*SNEERS*
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

all heaven immortal are still immortals, it was said in the novel, did you even read it? so no MH was not 2 realm above WL
    Eh, bro after Immortal, There is All Heaven Immortal and All Heaven Dao Immortal  and so on.
    I Could care less if WL > MH or Vice Versa, I just say the facts, as i had read them in novel.
    those aren't realms they are levels in the immortal realm, you seem to have real problem between distinguishing realm and level, MH is walking the ancient path, and is walking the path of a true immortal, if you go back and read the story it says All heaven dao immortal is the true pinnacle of the immortal realm, and that an immortal is more profound that what people think.

and you are the one who made that claim the other party just used your statment against you to prove it was wrong, but you didn't seem to get the clue
    Oh.......
    What i said was it was not me claiming that MH was 2 Cultivation Realms above WL.
    And Even if he used that against me, that would still make MH look more weaker in Battle Prowess............
    Coz being higher in Cultivation level and still having a hard time against Dao Realm.........
    Can you tell me any of the Outsider who may have been immortal emperor, all heaven immortal or All heaven Dao Immortal.
    And Some ppl here be like oh MH killed Dao Realm while being immortal, Ahem he was above immortal emperor.
    If you know just tell me that any outsider who cultivation path going similar through the all heaven path,
    Some ppl have a very very REAL hard time accepting the facts happened in the ISSTH novel. (SIGH)
    Damn.

Please stop your fanboy f#cking bull$hit.

All your stupid argument is invalid and irritating to hear over over and over again
    Oh look another fellow daoist (fanboy) without any facts and proof for anything he has to say.
    I wonder how many such hurt fellow daoists (fanboys)are there here? *sneers at all the (fellow daoists) fanboys buliding up bullshit and are making things up*

Lol
    I like Wang Lin more than Meng Hao
    I even like Xian Ni more than ISSTH

But ALL of your argument is very stupid and invalid that you failed to distinguish between realm and stage.

So calling  you fuc#king bullshit is more than enough to argue you
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

Oh.......
    Damn.

All your stupid argument is invalid and irritating to hear over over and over again
    Oh look another fellow daoist (fanboy) without any facts and proof for anything he has to say.
    I wonder how many such hurt fellow daoists (fanboys)are there here? *sneers at all the (fellow daoists) fanboys buliding up bullshit and are making things up*

Lol

But ALL of your argument is very stupid and invalid that you failed to distinguish between realm and stage.

Right You were the fastest to call me Fanboy without any Proofs that Dao Sovereign or Dao Source Cultivator  (ISSTH) > 3rd Step Cultivator (Ancient Realm) from RI.
    You all (Only Fanbois) got Salty with your mouths Parched and Fire in your Bellies after Reading RI Chapter 1278. heh
    Remember Tasen and  Three 3rd Step Cultivators Had one Collisions and that Vapourized multiple planets in RI Chapter.
    Go back To your Fellow Daoists Cave (Fanbois Dungeon) and bring Real Proof that Dao Source Culitvators can do the same.
    Or Some Ant Crickets (Fanbois) should not even bother calling me.
    As they are not even good enough to reach the apex of being a Real MH Fan(Who could accepted the real Proof i provided).*SNEERS*
  • Did you guys make these lists yourself ? wow
    Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

Oh.......
    Damn.

Lol

Dude

He's smart

He's just deliberately making silly arguments to annoy people for attention

Just ignore
  • edited June 2017
    Meng Hao = Daosource
    Wang Lin = Trampling Heaven
    Su Ming = Dao Divinity 
    Bai Xiaochun = Boundless Dao

They are the same power level, but have different cultivation path and how to achive it.
  • edited June 2017
    muay12 said:
    Meng Hao = Daosource
    Wang Lin = Trampling Heaven
    Su Ming = Dao Divinity 
    Bai Xiaochun = Boundless Dao

They are the same power level, but have different cultivation path and how to achive it.
    Dao Divinity is Half Boundless Dao and BX from AWE haven't reach the point of transcendence (we don't even know whether the story will be connected or not)
  • Look there is one simple way to determine who's stronger in order to do so you have to put them in a similar stage of power. so lets say that we have Wang Lin and Meng Hao duke it out on the 9 essences level or newly transcendence meaning they just transcendent. Their are several factors that will determine who will win like divine abilities unique essences cultivation paths unique circumstances. For example call the wind or the demon sealing hexes that sort of thing.
    Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
  • Oh and if you really want to know who's stronger ask Ergen. ;)
  • edited June 2017
    zxlowi said:
    Look there is one simple way to determine who's stronger in order to do so you have to put them in a similar stage of power. so lets say that we have Wang Lin and Meng Hao duke it out on the 9 essences level or newly transcendence meaning they just transcendent. Their are several factors that will determine who will win like divine abilities unique essences cultivation paths unique circumstances. For example call the wind or the demon sealing hexes that sort of thing.
    zxlowi said:
    Oh and if you really want to know who's stronger ask Ergen.
    Well actually MH will fight Vast Expanse ancestor, Wang Lin and Su Ming near the end of the book, he takes on all of them together and has a hard time fighting them. Allheaven has nine forms, he can become anything that exists in his memories as the will of Vast Expanse. His 8th form are Vast Expanse ancestor, Su Ming and Wang Lin, their level of power is the same as when they fought Allheaven, that being half ancestor with Su Ming possibly an ancestor, they can't use their strongest techniques at their fullest because Allheaven doesn't have the power to display them, also note that at this time MH is in the nameless realm above ancestor realm.
  • zxlowi said:
    Look there is one simple way to determine who's stronger in order to do so you have to put them in a similar stage of power. so lets say that we have Wang Lin and Meng Hao duke it out on the 9 essences level or newly transcendence meaning they just transcendent. Their are several factors that will determine who will win like divine abilities unique essences cultivation paths unique circumstances. For example call the wind or the demon sealing hexes that sort of thing. 
    Can't do that as Wang Lin already has 9 essences at early Kong Xuan (empty/spatial profound) which by my estimation is around late Ancient Realm and by the time he hit half Heaven Trampling he already has 10 Essences True Body (evolved form of Essence) +3 Essences :) . Call the wind actually was not Wang Lin's creation but created by Immortal Emperor Bai Fan.