Dao Source vs Boundless Dao vs Heaven Trampling

Comments

• the problem with this discussion is the strength of each stage depends on the person in question each stage is split into early, middle, late, great circle and half step but if the cultivator is weak he can be defeated by people of lower stages who are stronger for example meng hao could currently be considered early ancient realm but he can defeat 5-essence dao sovereigns that is a difference of 9 stages it's not that people at these stages are necessarily weak but that meng hao is too strong. 
  • the problem with this discussion is the strength of each stage depends on the person in question each stage is split into early, middle, late, great circle and half step but if the cultivator is weak he can be defeated by people of lower stages who are stronger for example meng hao could currently be considered early ancient realm but he can defeat 5-essence dao sovereigns that is a difference of 9 stages it's not that people at these stages are necessarily weak but that meng hao is too strong. 
    That is Why i am telling Current MH can't effortlessly handle cultivators 8 stages above him.
    And MH can battle cultivators 8 stages above, but it takes a lot out of him....
    And WL did it effortlessly killing 3 of them and Seriously injuring 2 of them, all were Broken nirvana cultivators and 8 stages above WL.
    WL battle prowess is higher then Current MH.
    But some people are having hard time accepting it.
  • edited March 2017
    the problem with this discussion is the strength of each stage depends on the person in question each stage is split into early, middle, late, great circle and half step but if the cultivator is weak he can be defeated by people of lower stages who are stronger for example meng hao could currently be considered early ancient realm but he can defeat 5-essence dao sovereigns that is a difference of 9 stages it's not that people at these stages are necessarily weak but that meng hao is too strong. 
    That is Why i am telling Current MH can't effortlessly handle cultivators 8 stages above him.
    And WL did it effortlessly killing 3 of them and Seriously injuring 2 of them, all were Broken nirvana cultivators and 8 stages above WL.
    Meng Hao defeated 5 dao realm cultivators ganging up on him effortlessly while at the immortal realm

The average ancient realm cultivator has like 15 stages and the dao realm has 9

The strongest of the dao realm cultivators were 4 essence soveriegns

That's 4 stages into the dao realm

Meng Hao can beat the crap out of people 19 stages above himself

Wang Lin can beat people 8 stages above himself

Your argument is invalid
  • Emayan said:
    Thanks for answering guys but please stay on topic

Btw, MH didn't get slaughter essence cause he didn't want it or need it

And btw, WL could only fight people who were 4 "stages" above him, not realms 

MH can fight people who really are 2 realms above

WL killed 3 and seriously Injured 2 Cultivators who were at broken nirvana realm cultivation with his own created divine ability Destroying Night Effortlessly.
    At that time WL was a Glimpse Nirvana Cultivator.
    After Glimpse Nirvana is Pure Nirvana and after that is Broken Nirvana.
    At Each of them has stage of Initial, Middle, Late and Great Circle.
    So It ain't 4 Stages if you wanna calculate stage, you will have to say WL killed ppl 8 stages above him.
    If you want the Chapter, i can provide you the link bro.
    Btw, Those are stages within a stage

Meaning they aren't really "stages" but merely different levels of one stage 

You can't count each and every foundation establishment dao pillar and qi condensation levels as a separate stage

Those are sub stages

Levels within a stage
  • Emayan said:
    the problem with this discussion is the strength of each stage depends on the person in question each stage is split into early, middle, late, great circle and half step but if the cultivator is weak he can be defeated by people of lower stages who are stronger for example meng hao could currently be considered early ancient realm but he can defeat 5-essence dao sovereigns that is a difference of 9 stages it's not that people at these stages are necessarily weak but that meng hao is too strong. 
    Meng Hao defeated 5 dao realm cultivators ganging up on him effortlessly while at the immortal realm

Your argument is invalid

Oh really as far as i know Current MH is in Ancient Realm with 5 lamp extinguished...... not in immortal realm........
    And can you say that the Dao cultivator who fought MH had 1d like 10 + lamp for themselves.
    As far as i know any cultivator could step in to dao realm after extinguishing 9 lamps and surviving the tribulation.
    Then they can step in Dao realm.
    So Current MH has 5 Lamps extinguished and fought a very very painful tough struggling battle against a level 6 essence Dao Realm cultivator.
    But could not kill him.
    So let's say this Outsider had exinguished 9 lamps and entered Dao Realm, so 9 - 5 = 4 lamps.
    And the outside is level 6 dao realm.
    So 4 + 6 = 10, only 10 stage and MH is still struggling, since the outsider did not die by MH.
    So let's say MH can fight 8 stages above Cultivator as equal... and 9 would be near equal
    Hey WL did kill 3 cultivators 8 stages above and seriously injured 2 of them.
    Like they were nothing but dogs and chickens.
    I can provide the link for that chapter if you want.
    So can you provide chapter link proof that all Dao Realms that MH fought had 9+ Lamps or more extinguished?
    One should not count the chickens, Before the egg hatch.
    Before saying your argument is invalid. I am pretty sure my argument is valid.
    So keep the 19 stages above for yourself bro.

• shud ask ergen abt this..and as this is goin on shud even ask him who his fav is
  • Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

Oh really as far as i know Current MH is in Ancient Realm with 5 lamp extinguished...... not in immortal realm........
    And can you say that the Dao cultivator who fought MH had 1d like 10 + lamp for themselves.
    As far as i know any cultivator could step in to dao realm after extinguishing 9 lamps and surviving the tribulation.
    So Current MH has 5 Lamps extinguished and fought a very very painful tough struggling battle against a level 6 essence Dao Realm cultivator.
    But could not kill him.
    So let's say this Outsider had exinguished 9 lamps and entered Dao Realm, so 9 - 5 = 4 lamps.
    So 4 + 6 = 10, only 10 stage and MH is still struggling, since the outsider did not die by MH.
    So let's say MH can fight 8 stages above Cultivator as equal... and 9 would be near equal
    So can you provide chapter link proof that all Dao Realms that MH fought had 9+ Lamps or more extinguished?

I dont understand why this guy pressing his opinion so hard that he cant even take a complain,some dude that have no life i think and wl hardcore fansgay,
    wuxiatale.com/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/19754 see the evidence,immortal realm vs dao realm, 2 realm difference
  • well imo both of u have ur own opinion and dont wanna agree to one another..it happens with everyone
  • Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

But could not kill him.

I dont understand why this guy pressing his opinion so hard that he cant even take a complain,some dude that have no life i think and wl hardcore fansgay,
    wuxiatale.com/i-shall-seal-the-heavens/19754 see the evidence,immortal realm vs dao realm, 2 realm difference
    Well fellow daoist i can feel some MH fans (FANBOIS) air here from you. So yeah, as much as they want to say this and that, similar to you soon they are gonna call me WL Fangays coz they just cannot prove any thing just like you.
    Oh yeah current MH is ancient realm with 5 lamps out and has a really bone breaking hard time against lvl 6 dao realm.
    And after ancient realm is dao realm.
    Fellow daoist should know how high the heavens are, how deep the earth is? Before you go gaga this and that.
  • edited March 2017
    Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

But could not kill him.

The novel says It's possible to breakthrough to the ancient realm after opening 50 meridians 

They only say that it IS possible

They never said it was easy to break through with just 50

The novel says they CAN attempt to open the ancient door

That's it, it's near impossible for somebody with merely 50 meridians to enter the ancient realm

Too weak a foundation

When you enter the ancient realm, you get 1 ancient soul lamp for every 5 meridians

That's 10 lamps for 50 meridians

Have you seen any ancient realm cultivators with just 10 soul lamps in the whole series?

You said that "You can say all dao realm cultivators extinguished 10 lamps before breaking through"

Do YOU have proof that they had ONLY 10 lamps?

Can YOU link me to where it says they only had 10 lamps?

Can you just assume by yourselves that a character in a novel was only so strong without the novel saying so?

If you can, then so can I

You can also say that all of them cultivated 99 meridians and then used their clans secret magic and cultivated an extra 40 meridians can't you?

And so you can also say they extinguished 27 soul lamps  before entering the dao realm can't you?

Can you link me to the chapter where it's stated that they don't? 

And so you can say that Meng Hao defeated somebody who was 31 stages above him can't you?

There you go

Also when Meng Hao fought the Dao Realm experts of Meng clan, he WAS still in the immortal realm

Also, the meng clan are one of the most powerful ones in the whole 8th mountain

Meaning their patriachs were the chosen of their clan back in the day

The novel states that the average chosen can open 80-90 meridians

Meaning they had MORE than 15 soul lamps 

But for the sake or argument lets still say 15

Meng Hao fought with ease a against 4 essence Dao Soveriegn while in the immortal realm

The link for this fight has been mentioned above by another fellow daoist I think

So yes, that IS 19 stages above if not more

Also, even if assuming you are right (I still don't think you are but let's assume for the fun of it)

Let's just say that meng hao can only fight people 8 stages above him

Even then wang lin cannot be considered his equal because he DIDN'T slaughter people 8 STAGES above him

He slaughtered people 8 LEVELS/SUB STAGES above him

Your argument I'm afraid is STILL INVALID

And unless you pull some cock and bull story stating that SUBSTAGE LEVELS are equal to real STAGES it WILL REMAIN invalid

All your so called "stages" were merely sub levels of real stages and at the end, wl slaughtered people who were in the same realm as him

MH slaughtered people who were TWO REALMS ABOVE 

And lastly incase you misread the topic, this thread is NOT about who's stronger amongst wang lin and meng hao

It's about which realm is what and how to reach the supposed realms exactly

There is a separate wang lin vs meng hao thread I believe, please take this discussion there and stop changing the topic of the discussion

We don't honestly care which MC from which novel you think is more badass than who

For all we know, all the mcs of all er gen novels probably transcended into ancestor level and are all equal

So please kindly stop trying to belittle mcs of other novels by claiming your favorite mc is badass.
  • Emayan said: 

Even then wang lin cannot be considered his equal because he DIDN'T slaughter people 8 STAGES above him

And unless you pull some cock and bull story stating that SUBSTAGE LEVELS are equal to real STAGES it WILL REMAIN invalid

All your so called "stages" were merely sub levels of real stages and at the end, wl slaughtered people who were in the same realm as him

And lastly incase you misread the topic, this thread is NOT about who's stronger amongst wang lin and meng hao

We don't honestly care which MC from which novel you think is more badass than who

For all we know, all the mcs of all er gen novels probably transcended into ancestor level and are all equal

So please kindly stop trying to belittle mcs of other novels by claiming your favorite mc is badass.
    Right some is sure got really badly hurt.
    Dude Meng Hao is in Immortal Realm(that is the biggest bullshit) you are telling me right now.
    Did you forget he reached a new level of realm in Immortal realm AKA (Also known as) Allheaven immortal.
    And you are telling me that even the Outsiders reached reached all heaven immortal  all heaven dao immortal and afterwards the Outsiders too reached Ancient Realm like Meng Hao Did?
    Stop  Contradicting Yourself (See Bolded Quotes) and  please stop crying with big text of walls.
    When you assume this assume that.
    I only Said facts not belittling like you are currently now.
  • edited March 2017
    Oh for God's sake

Nothing you said were facts that were mentioned in the novel

They were all assumptions you made by yourselves 

If they are facts then show me

Link me to where it's stated that all the dao realm experts had 10 lamps?

And now you want to argue saying meng hao is only stronger cause he is 2 realms above?

Ok fine, let's have it your way

Meng Hao was 2 realms further than ordinary cultivators cause he choose a different path

That means that when meng hao transcended to ancestor

He's two realms above wang lin

Hence Meng Hao > Wang Lin

This is supported by your own statement

Happy now?

And lastly

PLEASE KINDLY TAKE THIS ARGUMENT TO THE WANG LIN VS MENG HAO THREAD

THE PEOPLE THERE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAVE YOU

THIS IS NOT THE WANG LIN VS MENG HAO THREAD

THIS IS THE THREAD ABOUT HEAVEN TREADING, BOUNDLESS DAO AND DAO SOURCE REALMS
  • @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.
    Okay Meng Hai is 2 Realms above, But a little below in Battle Prowess.
    So Yeah Meng Hao > Wang Lin in Cultivation Realm.
    And in Battle Prowess Wang Lin > Meng Hao.
  • Emayan said:
    Emayan said:

Your argument is invalid

But could not kill him.

The novel says It's possible to breakthrough to the ancient realm after opening 50 meridians 

They only say that it IS possible

They never said it was easy to break through with just 50

The novel says they CAN attempt to open the ancient door

That's it, it's near impossible for somebody with merely 50 meridians to enter the ancient realm

Too weak a foundation

When you enter the ancient realm, you get 1 ancient soul lamp for every 5 meridians

That's 10 lamps for 50 meridians

Have you seen any ancient realm cultivators with just 10 soul lamps in the whole series?

You said that "You can say all dao realm cultivators extinguished 10 lamps before breaking through"

Do YOU have proof that they had ONLY 10 lamps?

Can YOU link me to where it says they only had 10 lamps?

Can you just assume by yourselves that a character in a novel was only so strong without the novel saying so?

If you can, then so can I

You can also say that all of them cultivated 99 meridians and then used their clans secret magic and cultivated an extra 40 meridians can't you?

And so you can also say they extinguished 27 soul lamps  before entering the dao realm can't you?

Can you link me to the chapter where it's stated that they don't? 

And so you can say that Meng Hao defeated somebody who was 31 stages above him can't you?

There you go

Also when Meng Hao fought the Dao Realm experts of Meng clan, he WAS still in the immortal realm

Also, the meng clan are one of the most powerful ones in the whole 8th mountain

Meaning their patriachs were the chosen of their clan back in the day

The novel states that the average chosen can open 80-90 meridians

Meaning they had MORE than 15 soul lamps 

But for the sake or argument lets still say 15

Meng Hao fought with ease a against 4 essence Dao Soveriegn while in the immortal realm

The link for this fight has been mentioned above by another fellow daoist I think

So yes, that IS 19 stages above if not more

Also, even if assuming you are right (I still don't think you are but let's assume for the fun of it)

Let's just say that meng hao can only fight people 8 stages above him

It's about which realm is what and how to reach the supposed realms exactly

There is a separate wang lin vs meng hao thread I believe, please take this discussion there and stop changing the topic of the discussion

that's wrong ancient realm lamps are based on immortal souls when opening immortal meridians which follow the rule of 1 soul per 10 meridians until 100 then it's 1 to 1 so if you open 90 meridians you get 9 souls open 100 you get 10 but if you open 101 you get 11, open102 you get 12 this is also how many lamps you get meng hao opened 123 meridians producing 33 souls which is why he has 33 lamps. also the ancient realm gives a minimum of 9 lamps every time which means the only way to have more than 9 lamps is to open 100 or more immortal meridians
  • @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

all heaven immortal are still immortals, it was said in the novel, did you even read it? so no MH was not 2 realm above WL
  • miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

all heaven immortal are still immortals, it was said in the novel, did you even read it? so no MH was not 2 realm above WL
    Eh, bro after Immortal, There is All Heaven Immortal and All Heaven Dao Immortal  and so on.
    Unless You have mixed up ISSTH with some other novel.
    It was not me who claimed MH has 2 realms above WL.
    I Could care less if WL > MH or Vice Versa, I just say the facts, as i had read them in novel.
  • miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

Eh, bro after Immortal, There is All Heaven Immortal and All Heaven Dao Immortal  and so on.
    I Could care less if WL > MH or Vice Versa, I just say the facts, as i had read them in novel.
    Actually there is also immortal emperor so 4 realms of immortal > immortal emperor > allheaven immortal > allheaven dao immortal...
  • miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

those aren't realms they are levels in the immortal realm, you seem to have real problem between distinguishing realm and level, MH is walking the ancient path, and is walking the path of a true immortal, if you go back and read the story it says All heaven dao immortal is the true pinnacle of the immortal realm, and that an immortal is more profound that what people think.

and you are the one who made that claim the other party just used your statment against you to prove it was wrong, but you didn't seem to get the clue
  • edited March 2017
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

those aren't realms they are levels in the immortal realm, you seem to have real problem between distinguishing realm and level, MH is walking the ancient path, and is walking the path of a true immortal, if you go back and read the story it says All heaven dao immortal is the true pinnacle of the immortal realm, and that an immortal is more profound that what people think.

and you are the one who made that claim the other party just used your statment against you to prove it was wrong, but you didn't seem to get the clue
    Oh.......
    What i said was it was not me claiming that MH was 2 Cultivation Realms above WL.
    And Even if he used that against me, that would still make MH look more weaker in Battle Prowess............
    Coz being higher in Cultivation level and still having a hard time against Dao Realm.........
    Can you tell me any of the Outsider who may have been immortal emperor, all heaven immortal or All heaven Dao Immortal.
    And Some ppl here be like oh MH killed Dao Realm while being immortal, Ahem he was above immortal emperor.
    If you know just tell me that any outsider who cultivation path going similar through the all heaven path,
    Please inform me, i will be waiting till then just.
    Some ppl have a very very REAL hard time accepting the facts happened in the ISSTH novel. (SIGH)
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

Oh.......
    What i said was it was not me claiming that MH was 2 Cultivation Realms above WL.
    And Even if he used that against me, that would still make MH look more weaker in Battle Prowess............
    Coz being higher in Cultivation level and still having a hard time against Dao Realm.........
    Can you tell me any of the Outsider who may have been immortal emperor, all heaven immortal or All heaven Dao Immortal.
    And Some ppl here be like oh MH killed Dao Realm while being immortal, Ahem he was above immortal emperor.
    If you know just tell me that any outsider who cultivation path going similar through the all heaven path,
    Some ppl have a very very REAL hard time accepting the facts happened in the ISSTH novel. (SIGH)
    are you doing this on purpose or don't you understand english? immortal empror, allheaven immortal, allheaven dao immortal are not a deffrent realm they are still the same they are immortal, it's just that they are hard to reach it's even said in the name of the stages if you noticed in evrey one you find the word "immortal" prouving it's still the immortal realm, so yeah meng hao was killing dao realm expert when he was an immortal, if you still don't understand lets do it like this: Immortal realm is like this : early stage -> immortal simple immortal, mid stage-> Immortal empror, late satge -> allheaven immortal, peak stage -> allheaven dao immortal. the immortal stage is special in the way that since the great war the real path, and meaning of immortal has been lost and cultivators go to the ancient realm while still in the early phase, but it is also very hard and near impossible to reach the peak. Now do you get it? that is the immortal stage that is a real immortal and that is meng hao, I don't care about your debate just don't try to make it look like you can't understand what an immortal is just because it doesn't suit you.

outsider aren't immortal so obviosly they follow their own path and don't follow the immortal path but the outsiders path, what you are saying is basicaly the same as saying "tell me of any God going the allheaven immortal path, or any devil going the allheaven immortal path" see doesn't make sense 

plus all heaven dao immortal still has to pass the ancient realm tribulation (proof that they were in the immortal realm) and if they survive the ancient realm (none has up until now) they can finally enter the dao realm so yeah another proof that he is 2 realm under just here

if after all this you still say that meng hao is 2 realm higher I don't know man try reading the story maybe because it's obvious your understanding of it is false 
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;;;
    Chill Dude.

Oh.......
    are you doing this on purpose or don't you understand english? immortal empror, allheaven immortal, allheaven dao immortal are not a deffrent realm they are still the same they are immortal, it's just that they are hard to reach it's even said in the name of the stages if you noticed in evrey one you find the word "immortal" prouving it's still the immortal realm, so yeah meng hao was killing dao realm expert when he was an immortal, if you still don't understand lets do it like this: Immortal realm is like this : early stage -> immortal simple immortal, mid stage-> Immortal empror, late satge -> allheaven immortal, peak stage -> allheaven dao immortal. the immortal stage is special in the way that since the great war the real path, and meaning of immortal has been lost and cultivators go to the ancient realm while still in the early phase, but it is also very hard and near impossible to reach the peak. Now do you get it? that is the immortal stage that is a real immortal and that is meng hao, I don't care about your debate just don't try to make it look like you can't understand what an immortal is just because it doesn't suit you.

outsider aren't immortal so obviosly they follow their own path and don't follow the immortal path but the outsiders path, what you are saying is basicaly the same as saying "tell me of any God going the allheaven immortal path, or any devil going the allheaven immortal path" see doesn't make sense 

plus all heaven dao immortal still has to pass the ancient realm tribulation (proof that they were in the immortal realm) and if they survive the ancient realm (none has up until now) they can finally enter the dao realm so yeah another proof that he is 2 realm under just here

if after all this you still say that meng hao is 2 realm higher I don't know man try reading the story maybe because it's obvious your understanding of it is false 
    ok, i get you.
    So you say that MH Would not be able to fight and kill dao realm. If he had not reached  those higher stages of immortal realm. So MH's battle prowess is only just a little better then chosen from other clans. And these stages give him power near to ancient realm and dao realm. So MH Can only fight Cultivator 1 or 2 stages above him at best. Ok sounds fine.
  • edited March 2017
    T
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

Oh.......
    Damn.

Please stop your fanboy f#cking bull$hit.

All your stupid argument is invalid and irritating to hear over over and over again
  • miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;
    Chill Dude.

Oh.......
    Damn.

Please stop your fanboy f#cking bull$hit.

All your stupid argument is invalid and irritating to hear over over and over again
    Oh look another fellow daoist (fanboy) without any facts and proof for anything he has to say.
    I wonder how many such hurt fellow daoists (fanboys)are there here? *sneers at all the (fellow daoists) fanboys buliding up bullshit and are making things up*

• miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;;;
    Chill Dude.

Oh.......

ok, i get you.
    So you say that MH Would not be able to fight and kill dao realm. If he had not reached  those higher stages of immortal realm. So MH's battle prowess is only just a little better then chosen from other clans. And these stages give him power near to ancient realm and dao realm. So MH Can only fight Cultivator 1 or 2 stages above him at best. Ok sounds fine.
    the problem with this argument is that meng hao has been adding extra stages to almost every realm he has been in he went to qi consolidating 13 instead of stopping at 9, he had 10 dao pillars instead of 9, he had 9 nascent divinities instead of 1,  his dao seeking was somehow every stage at once, his immortal stage was 4 stages instead of a single level even now his ancient realm has more lamps than anyone else, anyone else with 6 extinguished lamps would be consider mid-late stage meng hao is only at the start of the second of 7 desolations him being able to cross realms isn't something that started at the immortal stage he has been building up to it the entire story he has always been top of his realm half step to the next immortal realm is just the point where the equilibrium broke allowing him to cross realms lets not forget he was killing level 7 immortals while still in the spirit realm so him fighting above his level isn't new it's just that the small advantages he has had at each stage have been piling up on top of each other making his advantage bigger and bigger with each advancement and now he is getting massive power boosts on top of that.
  • cauldron seeking/ascendant is the equivalent to earliest stage immortal realm whilst broken nirvana is equal to the pinnacle of the immortal realm
    (see royal ancestors chart on page 1)
    so those are not realms -> they should be considered stages within a realm if we are to compare those two paths.
    if we go that way meng hao did indeed beat guys two realms above him whilst wang lin only beat up guys a few stages above him within the same realm
    lets asume that the average renegate immortal cultivator and the average issth cultivator within an equal realm and an equal stage are on par.
    that means that meng haos battle power is above that of wang lin in those said stages.
    i just hope that this time you got the point or at least the gist of what we are talking about

if you still dont understand it means either you are dumb to an till now unknown degree or you are trolling and henceforth to be ignored
    i personally dont like meng hao and renegate immortal is my favorite novel but those can be considered facts and if you think otherwise -> fine! do that! but please annoy us no further and keep your narrow minded opinion to yourself
  • edited March 2017
    Garnest said:
    cauldron seeking/ascendant is the equivalent to earliest stage immortal realm whilst broken nirvana is equal to the pinnacle of the immortal realm
    (see royal ancestors chart on page 1)
    so those are not realms -> they should be considered stages within a realm if we are to compare those two paths.
    if we go that way meng hao did indeed beat guys two realms above him whilst wang lin only beat up guys a few stages above him within the same realm
    lets asume that the average renegate immortal cultivator and the average issth cultivator within an equal realm and an equal stage are on par.
    that means that meng haos battle power is above that of wang lin in those said stages.
    i just hope that this time you got the point or at least the gist of what we are talking about

if you still dont understand it means either you are dumb to an till now unknown degree or you are trolling and henceforth to be ignored
    i personally dont like meng hao and renegate immortal is my favorite novel but those can be considered facts and if you think otherwise -> fine! do that! but please annoy us no further and keep your narrow minded opinion to yourself
    Same RI is one of my personal favourite favourites, i just cant find myself to like MH... 
  • @Garnest
    oh so you say that MH battle prowess is above WL.
    tell me a chapter in which chapter did MH beat 2 of more Dao sovereign. while being in immortal realm(current MH is in ancient realm 6 lamps extinguished and not in immortal realm), oh wait you can,t since it does not exist.....
    so you should stop spewing your troll comments and stop being ignorant.
    And ISSTH chapter 1331 proves that MH battle prowess is way below WL.
    since MH was struggling  against a mere 8 star ancient God.
     Tasen from  RI with a casual breath would defeat current MH with a Dao realm fleshly body. since tasen manhandled three 3rd step cultivators which would be like a Dao realm and one of them would be Dao sovereign.
    Guess what tasen is a royal 8 star  ancient God much stronger then the ancient god MH faced in chapter 1331.
    And WL did beat the crappie out of  3rd step cultivators of spatial nirvana, spatial spirit (equivalent to Dao sovereign) and spatial profound (a level higher then Dao sovereign) 4 of them at once. WL was still a broken nirvana cultivator at that time and even thoroughly defeat tasen.which  even convinced tasen and had to acknowledge WL.
    so Mr.genius come backnow with a chapter proof not your statements.
  • @Garnest
    oh so you say that MH battle prowess is above WL.
    tell me a chapter in which chapter did MH beat 2 of more Dao sovereign. while being in immortal realm(current MH is in ancient realm 6 lamps extinguished and not in immortal realm), oh wait you can,t since it does not exist.....
    so you should stop spewing your troll comments and stop being ignorant.
    And ISSTH chapter 1331 proves that MH battle prowess is way below WL.
    since MH was struggling  against a mere 8 star ancient God.
     Tasen from  RI with a casual breath would defeat current MH with a Dao realm fleshly body. since tasen manhandled three 3rd step cultivators which would be like a Dao realm and one of them would be Dao sovereign.
    Guess what tasen is a royal 8 star  ancient God much stronger then the ancient god MH faced in chapter 1331.
    And WL did beat the crappie out of  3rd step cultivators of spatial nirvana, spatial spirit (equivalent to Dao sovereign) and spatial profound (a level higher then Dao sovereign) 4 of them at once. WL was still a broken nirvana cultivator at that time and even thoroughly defeat tasen.which  even convinced tasen and had to acknowledge WL.
    so Mr.genius come backnow with a chapter proof not your statements.
    Actually, Ta Sen combat capability at that time was weaker than what he should be, around early third step cultivator (Spatial Nirvana) because despite being an 8 stars ancient god whose combat level should be around Spatial Spirit and Spatial Profound he is not complete (each stars of ancient tribe correspond to qi refining cultivation system first thre stars : first step, second three stars : second step and last three stars :third step) and no, third step is not equal to Dao Realm but Kong Jie (Empty Eon/Spatial Disaster) level in third step is. The explanation for MH battle power come from Beseech The Devil and while at it I might as well post Beseech The Devil Cultivation level

Man tribe  Four Main World Heavenly Tribe Xuan Zang World
    Blood Condesation
    Awakening
    Bone Offering
    Man-Soul
    Ming (Life) Human Realm
    Ming Que (Life Deficiency) Earth Realm
    Ming Gong (Life Palace) Heaven Realm
    Wèi jiè zhī zhǔ (World Paragon)
    Jie Yue Jing (Yin/Moon Tribulation Realm)
    Jie Yang Jing (Yang/Sun Tribulation Realm)
    Zhǎng yuán shēng miè (The Palm Fate of Life and Death)
    Yuan Jing (Fate Realm)
    Sheng Jing (Living Realm)
    Mie Jing (Extermination Realm)
    Xuan Zun (Profound Sovereign)
    Bukeyan (Unspeakable Realm) Sheng Ling (Spirit Ascension)
    Dao Divinity
    Dao Wuya (Boundless Dao)
    Based on the aura fluctuation The Palm Realm, Fate Realm, Living Realm and Extermination Realm correspond to Immortal Cultivation system of third step Spatial Nirvana, Spatial Spirit, Spatial Profound, and Spatial Disaster however when they actually battle with one, their combat power was only comparable to someone from second step and only someone from Sheng Jing can barely hold their own (this was not the case with Su Ming though). The reason is because the above cultivation system was from the fourth era and some inheritance was missing while the immortal cultivation system was from the second era. The immortal already has essence at third step but the above cultivation not cultivated essence and even then can only sense essence at Sheng Jing. This situation was similar to what happen in issth when Ancient Realm who should be similar to third step (Spatial Nirvana, Spatial Spirit, Spatial Profound) didn't have essence and can only has it when they hit Dao Realm which is comparable to Kong Jie (Empty Eon or Spatial Disaster) of the third step. So, what is happening to MH was actually what should happen, he is not stronger or weaker, he tread the missing link (something that's comparable to Glimpse of Nirvana, Pure Nirvana and Broken Nirvana from RI) between the current immortal realm and the ancient realm that's why he can also sense essence at ancient realm. Each cultivation system has their own advantage, RI system stronger at essence aspect because they were mostly Xiu Dao (Dao Cultivation) and emphasize breakingthrough on Dao that's why at the end they can trample the Heaven, BTD system emphasize on the change of heart (seeking the truth, at least for Su Ming) never ending seeking that's why at the end it was called Boundless Dao and issth sytem emphasize getting stronger to the level of ancestor and the first was Heavenly Dao, that's why at the end it was Dao Source Realm. There was even a cultivation system similar to alchemy on Beseech The Devil, it was An Chen (Dark Morning) world where they make Demonic Core/Soul as the equivalent of essence. 
  • edited March 2017
    This is if we compare Wang Lin, Su Ming and Meng Hao generally (not counting fleshly body like ancient clan or other aspect)
    Xian Ni ISSTH Beseech The Devil
    First Step Man (Barbarian) tribe  Four Main World Heavenly Tribe Xuan Zang World
    Qi Condensation (15 layers) Qi Condensation (13 layers) Blood Condesation (1000 Blood Veins)
    Foundation Establishment Foundation Establishment Awakening
    Jie Dan (Core Formation) Jie Dan (Core Formation) Bone Offering
    Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul) Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul) Man-Soul
    Hua Shen (Soul Formation) Spirit Severing Ming (Life) Human Realm
    Dao Seeking
    Ying Bian (Soul Transformation) Half Immortal  Ming Que (Life Deficiency) Earth Realm
    Wen Ding (Cauldron Seeking/Ascendant) Immortal Realm Ming Gong (Life Palace) Heaven Realm
    Yin Xu (Void Yin) Stage Wèi jiè zhī zhǔ (World Paragon)
    Yang Shi (Materialize Yang) Stage Jie Yue Jing (Yin/Moon Tribulation Realm)
    Second Step
    Kui Nie (Glimpse into Nirvana) Immortal Emperor Jie Yang Jing (Yang/Sun Tribulation Realm)
    Jing Nie (Net Nirvana) Allheaven Immortal Emperor Zhǎng yuán shēng miè (The Palm Fate of Life and Death)
    Sui Nie (Broken Nirvana) Allheaven Dao Immortal Yuan Jing (Fate Realm)
    Third Step Ancient Realm
    Kong Nie (Empty Nirvana / Spatial Nirvana) Early Ancient Realm Sheng Jing (Living Realm)
    Kong Ling (Ethereal / Spatial Spirit) Middle Ancient Realm Mie Jing (Extermination Realm)
    Kong Xuan (Empty Black / Spatial Profound) Late Ancient Realm Xuan Zun (Profound Sovereign)
    Kong Jie (Empty Eon / Spatial Disaster) Dao Realm Bukeyan (Unspeakable Realm) Sheng Ling (Spirit Ascension)
    Jin Zun (Golden Sovereign) Imperial Lord
    Tian Zun (Heavenly Sovereign) 7 Essences Paragon 1 Dao Divinity
    2 Dao Divinity
    3 Dao Divinity (Dao Ling/Dao Spirit)
    Yue Tian Zun (Crossing Heavenly Sovereign) 8 Essences Paragon 4 Dao Divinity
    5 Dao Divinity
    6 Dao Divinity (Dao Xian/Dao Immortal)
    Da Tian Zun (Great Heavenly Sovereign) 9 Essences Paragon 7 Dao Divinity
    8 Dao Divinity (Dao Zun/ Dao Sovereign)
    9 Dao Divinity (Dao Shen/Dao Divinity)
    Fourth Step
    Ta Tian (Treading/Trampling Heaven) Dao Source Realm Dao Wuya (Boundless Dao)