Dao Source vs Boundless Dao vs Heaven Trampling

So,

From what I understand, there are 3 realms above the dao realm

Dao Source where you search inside yourself to find and obtain the source of your daos

Boundless Dao where you expand your understanding of the dao beyond

And heaven trampling which is an alternative

Are these realms the same realm called by different names or different realms of different worlds? (Can't be the same as boundless dao is the opposite of dao source can it?)

Are these realms like 1 above another or do these realms branch off from the dao realm as separate routes

Is it possible to breakthrough into more than 1 of these realms at the same time (In the event that they are 3 routes from the dao realm)

Is it possible to obtain the dao source, boundless dao and then achive heaven trampling?

Is heaven trampling only unique to the immortal god mainland, dao source to the paragon immortal world and boundless dao to the devil mainland?

Or can any cultivator from any of these worlds breakthrough to any of these realms?

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Emayan said:
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;;;;
    Chill Dude.
    Okay Meng Hai is 2 Realms above, But a little below in Battle Prowess.
    So Yeah Meng Hao > Wang Lin in Cultivation Realm.
    And in Battle Prowess Wang Lin > Meng Hao.

all heaven immortal are still immortals, it was said in the novel, did you even read it? so no MH was not 2 realm above WL
    Eh, bro after Immortal, There is All Heaven Immortal and All Heaven Dao Immortal  and so on.
    Unless You have mixed up ISSTH with some other novel.
    It was not me who claimed MH has 2 realms above WL.
    I Could care less if WL > MH or Vice Versa, I just say the facts, as i had read them in novel.
    those aren't realms they are levels in the immortal realm, you seem to have real problem between distinguishing realm and level, MH is walking the ancient path, and is walking the path of a true immortal, if you go back and read the story it says All heaven dao immortal is the true pinnacle of the immortal realm, and that an immortal is more profound that what people think.

and you are the one who made that claim the other party just used your statment against you to prove it was wrong, but you didn't seem to get the clue
    Oh.......
    What i said was it was not me claiming that MH was 2 Cultivation Realms above WL.
    And Even if he used that against me, that would still make MH look more weaker in Battle Prowess............
    Coz being higher in Cultivation level and still having a hard time against Dao Realm.........
    Can you tell me any of the Outsider who may have been immortal emperor, all heaven immortal or All heaven Dao Immortal.
    And Some ppl here be like oh MH killed Dao Realm while being immortal, Ahem he was above immortal emperor.
    If you know just tell me that any outsider who cultivation path going similar through the all heaven path,
    Please inform me, i will be waiting till then just.
    Some ppl have a very very REAL hard time accepting the facts happened in the ISSTH novel. (SIGH)
    are you doing this on purpose or don't you understand english? immortal empror, allheaven immortal, allheaven dao immortal are not a deffrent realm they are still the same they are immortal, it's just that they are hard to reach it's even said in the name of the stages if you noticed in evrey one you find the word "immortal" prouving it's still the immortal realm, so yeah meng hao was killing dao realm expert when he was an immortal, if you still don't understand lets do it like this: Immortal realm is like this : early stage -> immortal simple immortal, mid stage-> Immortal empror, late satge -> allheaven immortal, peak stage -> allheaven dao immortal. the immortal stage is special in the way that since the great war the real path, and meaning of immortal has been lost and cultivators go to the ancient realm while still in the early phase, but it is also very hard and near impossible to reach the peak. Now do you get it? that is the immortal stage that is a real immortal and that is meng hao, I don't care about your debate just don't try to make it look like you can't understand what an immortal is just because it doesn't suit you.

outsider aren't immortal so obviosly they follow their own path and don't follow the immortal path but the outsiders path, what you are saying is basicaly the same as saying "tell me of any God going the allheaven immortal path, or any devil going the allheaven immortal path" see doesn't make sense 

plus all heaven dao immortal still has to pass the ancient realm tribulation (proof that they were in the immortal realm) and if they survive the ancient realm (none has up until now) they can finally enter the dao realm so yeah another proof that he is 2 realm under just here

if after all this you still say that meng hao is 2 realm higher I don't know man try reading the story maybe because it's obvious your understanding of it is false 
    ok, i get you.
    So you say that MH Would not be able to fight and kill dao realm. If he had not reached  those higher stages of immortal realm. So MH's battle prowess is only just a little better then chosen from other clans. And these stages give him power near to ancient realm and dao realm. So MH Can only fight Cultivator 1 or 2 stages above him at best. Ok sounds fine.
    Yes

Same way how wang lin wouldn't be as badass as he is if it weren't for his ancient god, ancient devil and ancient demon bloodlines, 15 levels of qi condensation, white pearls and clones, perfect foundation that he STOLE

Going by your way of thinking, wang lin was just lucky  

Stop making silly arguments

I honestly respect WL more than mh, MH is so overpowered that it makes the story boring

WL's story is more interesting but listening to people like you makes my respect for WL to wane
    Yes, Yes....
    I understand Fellow Daoist's (Fanboy's Pride) Feeling got hurt since you know you can't provide any chapter Proof for MH being Overpowering. *sneeeeeeerssss!!!!!!!*
    Your respect for WL wanes, so let it wane, like i care. I like talking facts about what has happened.
    Current MH is way too weaker then a 8 Star Ancient God, And he is definitely nowhere near Tasen ( 8 star royal ancient god).
    Fellow Daoists (Fanboys) can Come back, when you have chapter proofs MH performing the same facts same as tasen did in RI  Chapter 1278,
    Current MH is way weaker then 8 Star Ancient God, not to mention Tasen(8 Star Royaql Ancient God).
    Until then you can yap all facts(which are made made by Fanboys like you and nowhere in the novels) you want.*Sneers Again!!!!*
  • edited March 2017
    Emayan said:
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    miyosafi said:
    @Emayan ;;;;
    Chill Dude.
    Okay Meng Hai is 2 Realms above, But a little below in Battle Prowess.
    So Yeah Meng Hao > Wang Lin in Cultivation Realm.
    And in Battle Prowess Wang Lin > Meng Hao.

all heaven immortal are still immortals, it was said in the novel, did you even read it? so no MH was not 2 realm above WL
    Eh, bro after Immortal, There is All Heaven Immortal and All Heaven Dao Immortal  and so on.
    Unless You have mixed up ISSTH with some other novel.
    It was not me who claimed MH has 2 realms above WL.
    I Could care less if WL > MH or Vice Versa, I just say the facts, as i had read them in novel.
    those aren't realms they are levels in the immortal realm, you seem to have real problem between distinguishing realm and level, MH is walking the ancient path, and is walking the path of a true immortal, if you go back and read the story it says All heaven dao immortal is the true pinnacle of the immortal realm, and that an immortal is more profound that what people think.

and you are the one who made that claim the other party just used your statment against you to prove it was wrong, but you didn't seem to get the clue
    Oh.......
    What i said was it was not me claiming that MH was 2 Cultivation Realms above WL.
    And Even if he used that against me, that would still make MH look more weaker in Battle Prowess............
    Coz being higher in Cultivation level and still having a hard time against Dao Realm.........
    Can you tell me any of the Outsider who may have been immortal emperor, all heaven immortal or All heaven Dao Immortal.
    And Some ppl here be like oh MH killed Dao Realm while being immortal, Ahem he was above immortal emperor.
    If you know just tell me that any outsider who cultivation path going similar through the all heaven path,
    Please inform me, i will be waiting till then just.
    Some ppl have a very very REAL hard time accepting the facts happened in the ISSTH novel. (SIGH)
    are you doing this on purpose or don't you understand english? immortal empror, allheaven immortal, allheaven dao immortal are not a deffrent realm they are still the same they are immortal, it's just that they are hard to reach it's even said in the name of the stages if you noticed in evrey one you find the word "immortal" prouving it's still the immortal realm, so yeah meng hao was killing dao realm expert when he was an immortal, if you still don't understand lets do it like this: Immortal realm is like this : early stage -> immortal simple immortal, mid stage-> Immortal empror, late satge -> allheaven immortal, peak stage -> allheaven dao immortal. the immortal stage is special in the way that since the great war the real path, and meaning of immortal has been lost and cultivators go to the ancient realm while still in the early phase, but it is also very hard and near impossible to reach the peak. Now do you get it? that is the immortal stage that is a real immortal and that is meng hao, I don't care about your debate just don't try to make it look like you can't understand what an immortal is just because it doesn't suit you.

outsider aren't immortal so obviosly they follow their own path and don't follow the immortal path but the outsiders path, what you are saying is basicaly the same as saying "tell me of any God going the allheaven immortal path, or any devil going the allheaven immortal path" see doesn't make sense 

plus all heaven dao immortal still has to pass the ancient realm tribulation (proof that they were in the immortal realm) and if they survive the ancient realm (none has up until now) they can finally enter the dao realm so yeah another proof that he is 2 realm under just here

if after all this you still say that meng hao is 2 realm higher I don't know man try reading the story maybe because it's obvious your understanding of it is false 
    ok, i get you.
    So you say that MH Would not be able to fight and kill dao realm. If he had not reached  those higher stages of immortal realm. So MH's battle prowess is only just a little better then chosen from other clans. And these stages give him power near to ancient realm and dao realm. So MH Can only fight Cultivator 1 or 2 stages above him at best. Ok sounds fine.
    Yes

Same way how wang lin wouldn't be as badass as he is if it weren't for his ancient god, ancient devil and ancient demon bloodlines, 15 levels of qi condensation, white pearls and clones, perfect foundation that he STOLE

Going by your way of thinking, wang lin was just lucky  

Stop making silly arguments

I honestly respect WL more than mh, MH is so overpowered that it makes the story boring

WL's story is more interesting but listening to people like you makes my respect for WL to wane
    Yes, Yes....
    I understand Fellow Daoist's (Fanboy's Pride) Feeling got hurt since you know you can't provide any chapter Proof for MH being Overpowering. *sneeeeeeerssss!!!!!!!*
    Your respect for WL wanes, so let it wane, like i care. I like talking facts about what has happened.
    Current MH is way too weaker then a 8 Star Ancient God, And he is definitely nowhere near Tasen ( 8 star royal ancient god).
    Fellow Daoists (Fanboys) can Come back, when you have chapter proofs MH performing the same facts same as tasen did in RI  Chapter 1278,
    Current MH is way weaker then 8 Star Ancient God, not to mention Tasen(8 Star Royaql Ancient God).
    Until then you can yap all facts(which are made made by Fanboys like you and nowhere in the novels) you want.*Sneers Again!!!!*
  • It is stated in Chapter 1244 that the 3 realms are comparable to each other, the reason that the names are different is because the system of cultivation logically differs from world to world so they mostly have different names for the stages as well as different methods to reach each one. Because of that it would be useless to cultivate all 3 systems since they are basically 3 different roads with different stops along the way but whose destination is pretty much the same.
    Another thing to also have in consideration is something not yet touched in detail in the translation so i'll put it in spoiler:
    We latter learn there is 5(i think) unique paths for cultivators and each of the 3 superpowers mostly follow a different one. The Immortal God Continent follows the God Path of Cultivation, while the Devil Mainland follows the Devil Path and finally in the Immortal Paragon World it is the Immortal Path
  • They are the same just with different names but different method to reach.

Heaven trampling, in order to complete they need to cross a bridge (same bridge as meng hao used but this one is the original), this only showed up on renegade immortal true immortal world. Also you don't only need to be an immortal or an ancient clan (demon, devil, god) to reach this.

Dao source, you need to combine all 9 source to reach this, anyone can reach this same as above.

Please correct me if i'm wrong. :)
  • They are comparable to each other in the sense that you transcend beyond the Dao (or the heaven), however the power level they got is up to the individual
    For Heaven Trampling, in Wang Lin case you have to cross 9 set of Heaven Trampling Bridges
    It's hinted that Wang Lin didn't finish cross all 9 bridges (the last number we got is 7 bridges) but with another method (master reincarnation) reach the same level. He also can help someone tread the bridges as in the end he help Li Muwan tread the bridge

For Boundless Dao, in Su Ming case you have to cross 33 Heavens (not 33 Heavens in issth but similar things to Heaven Trampling Bridges in Xian Ni)
    Su Ming got power transfer from his master who is at 30/31 Heavens level, at some point when Su Ming is crossing he use 4 wills of the world (Su Ming can do possession to world and replacing the world's will with his own) and at another point sever his future.
    This is actually a battle of possession as at this point the world Su Ming in is actually the inner world (or memories world) of cultivator who is at least Dao Wuya (Boundless Dao) level (but possibly at Ancestor level as iirc at issth it said that Ancestor level has world inside him

I'm not sure about Meng Hao realm's name as it's only said he Transcend/Detached but the realm name was never stated. He combine 9 essences and blew off the bronze lamp.
    MH directly reach Half Ancestor Level after finish all Transcending process that's why I said I'm not sure about the name his Realm after Dao Realm

Up until now no one ever transcend via Transcending Tribulation and the only that we know ever experience it (Boundless Ancestor) failed
  • From my understanding of mtl the realm after dao which Meng Hao was trying to reach is dao source. He ends up reaching half ancestor level (which is the level after dao source/boundless dao/heaven trampling); before the final battle Meng Hao reaches an even higer level and even he doesn't know what to call it. He actually spent a lot of time in meditation to reach this realm, trillions of years if i'm not wrong.
  • They are comparable to each other in the sense that you transcend beyond the Dao (or the heaven), however the power level they got is up to the individual
    For Heaven Trampling, in Wang Lin case you have to cross 9 set of Heaven Trampling Bridges
    It's hinted that Wang Lin didn't finish cross all 9 bridges (the last number we got is 7 bridges) but with another method (master reincarnation) reach the same level. He also can help someone tread the bridges as in the end he help Li Muwan tread the bridge

For Boundless Dao, in Su Ming case you have to cross 33 Heavens (not 33 Heavens in issth but similar things to Heaven Trampling Bridges in Xian Ni)
    Su Ming got power transfer from his master who is at 30/31 Heavens level, at some point when Su Ming is crossing he use 4 wills of the world (Su Ming can do possession to world and replacing the world's will with his own) and at another point sever his future.
    This is actually a battle of possession as at this point the world Su Ming in is actually the inner world (or memories world) of cultivator who is at least Dao Wuya (Boundless Dao) level (but possibly at Ancestor level as iirc at issth it said that Ancestor level has world inside him

I'm not sure about Meng Hao realm's name as it's only said he Transcend/Detached but the realm name was never stated. He combine 9 essences and blew off the bronze lamp.
    MH directly reach Half Ancestor Level after finish all Transcending process that's why I said I'm not sure about the name his Realm after Dao Realm

Up until now no one ever transcend via Transcending Tribulation and the only that we know ever experience it (Boundless Ancestor) failed
    So I assume that
    MH will also get world inside of him, since I remember from Spoilers that he reaches Ancestor level. The world he gets, is it the Mountain and Sea  Realm or does he get the entire universe he lives in?

• edited February 2017
    From what I understood they are all the same realm. The only difference is that one is for the body, one for the soul/spirit, and the other for the cultivation. That's why it was said that the paragon that imprisoned Greed had a Heaven trampling body, because only his body was above the dao realm.His soul and cultivation were only at the peak of the Dao realm. Only after all three stages are achieve are you truly no longer in the Dao realm.
  • From what I understood they are all the same realm. The only difference is that one is for the body, one for the soul/spirit, and the other for the cultivation. That's why it was said that the paragon that imprisoned Greed had a Heaven trampling body, because only his body was above the dao realm.His soul and cultivation were only at the peak of the Dao realm. Only after all three stages are achieve are you truly no longer in the Dao realm.
    That's a good assumption but you are wrong. When Meng Hao becomes half ancestor it's stated that he is in both body, cultivation and soul. Later in the story there's a fun scene where Meng Hao will "scold" a dao source cultivator who reached the realm in body and cultivation only. Actually it is stated during the war that paragon Jiu Feng was a dao source cultivator but only in body. From this you can tell that the 3 realms are actually in the same tier of strengh but are part of different cultivation methods.
  • From what I understood they are all the same realm. The only difference is that one is for the body, one for the soul/spirit, and the other for the cultivation. That's why it was said that the paragon that imprisoned Greed had a Heaven trampling body, because only his body was above the dao realm.His soul and cultivation were only at the peak of the Dao realm. Only after all three stages are achieve are you truly no longer in the Dao realm.
    That's incorrect, the one that sealed Greed was Nine Seals as mentioned already in the translation, and he had a Daosource fleshly body and a cultivation base halfway into Daosource as well, the reason why Greed calls it a Heaven Trampling body is because he's from the  Immortal God Continent and there the realm comparable to Daosource is Heaven Trampling so he uses that expression instead, had Greed been from the Demon Mainland he would have said a Boundless Dao Body.
    Also Nine Seals was not considered to be in the Daosource realm because his cultivation level was only halfway there, and since cultivation is what's used as measure it was said he was halfway into Daosource. We've actually seen this constantly in ISSTH due to Meng Hao always breaking into the next levels in fleshly body first. An example is when Meng Hao was in Dao Seeking but had a Immortal Realm body and people referred to him as being a cultivator halfway to the immortal realm because that was the level of his cultivation.
  • edited February 2017
    From what I've been told, the 3 are the same as far as progress in cultivation goes. As far as battle strength, they're different, wang lin's heaven treading should be much stronger than meng hao's daosource
  • Prady said:
    From what I've been told, the 3 are the same as far as progress in cultivation goes. As far as battle strength, they're different, wang lin's heaven treading should be much stronger than meng hao's daosource
    Wang Lin's Battle prowess is higher then Meng Hao.
    Not to mention the number of people he slaughtered in the universe.......
    But the level of Cultivation of Renegade Immortal should be pretty much similar To ISSTH as far as i know.
  • edited March 2017
    Prady said:
    But the level of Cultivation of Renegade Immortal should be pretty much similar To ISSTH as far as i know.
    I don't get why you felt that Wang Lin killed more people, have you not read ISSTH? Age wise when WL was around 200 at most he killed a hundred or a bit more at the same age as WL, MH killed at least 100,000 during the western arc... at when MH was at severing he killed a million cultivators and WL (sprit formation) at most 10,000... during this latest arc MH will kill billions if not trillions (by the end of the novel) of people so whenever I see people comparing how many people Wang Lin killed and how many MH killed they always keep forgetting the fact that MH is more of butcher than wang Lin...
  • edited March 2017
    Prady said:
    I don't get why you felt that Wang Lin killed more people, have you not read ISSTH? Age wise when WL was around 200 at most he killed a hundred or a bit more at the same age as WL, MH killed at least 100,000 during the western arc... at when MH was at severing he killed a million cultivators and WL (sprit formation) at most 10,000... during this latest arc MH will kill billions if not trillions (by the end of the novel) of people so whenever I see people comparing how many people Wang Lin killed and how many MH killed they always keep forgetting the fact that MH is more of butcher than wang Lin...
    Reason 1 - i have read the MTL source of ISSTH and it is nowhere near billions.(It is atleast millions).

Reason 2 - WL went on dozens of planet slaughtering off cultivators which is only near half of the RI novel (Read it  at MTL)

Reason 3 - Wang Lin killed 3 and severely injured 5 people who were 2 realms above him effortlessly. (for example WL is at  Foundation stage and kills 3 nascent soul cultivator and severely injures 2 nascent soul  cultivator).......

Reason 4 - He obtains another inheritance of another Ancient being (much stronger then ancient god), when WL used it's Roar (only Sound bro) and destroyed  cultivators 4 realm above him...........(Complain to Er Gen bro, not me.)
  • I don't get why you felt that Wang Lin killed more people, have you not read ISSTH? Age wise when WL was around 200 at most he killed a hundred or a bit more at the same age as WL, MH killed at least 100,000 during the western arc... at when MH was at severing he killed a million cultivators and WL (sprit formation) at most 10,000... during this latest arc MH will kill billions if not trillions (by the end of the novel) of people so whenever I see people comparing how many people Wang Lin killed and how many MH killed they always keep forgetting the fact that MH is more of butcher than wang Lin...
    Reason 1 - i have read the MTL source of ISSTH and it is nowhere near billions.(It is atleast millions).

Reason 2 - WL went on dozens of planet slaughtering off cultivators which is only near half of the RI novel (Read it  at MTL)

Reason 3 - Wang Lin killed 3 and severely injured 5 people who were 2 realms above him effortlessly. (for example WL is at  Foundation stage and kills 3 nascent soul cultivator and severely injures 2 nascent soul  cultivator).......

Reason 4 - He obtains another inheritance of another Ancient being (much stronger then ancient god), when WL used it's Roar (only Sound bro) and destroyed  cultivators 4 realm above him...........(Complain to Er Gen bro, not me.)
    I too read ISSTH both mtl and htl (deathblade) and you seem to be forgetting the first heaven he destroyed it caused the deaths of billions probably as one little planet like south haven had millions of cultivators there not counting mortals... at the end when all 33 heavens thrown into the pit of fire dozens of planets compared to multiple dozens of worlds is I guess a smaller number to you...also the immortal God world and devil continent were defeated you seem to be forgetting that as well. It's irrefutable that MH is a bigger mass murderer than Wang Lin and people prefer just because he cons people and acts like a brat all the time!!

Point no.3 and no.4 wtf? What do those 2 points have to do with killing trillions of people so what that he could fight realms above MH couldn't do it? He too could so those last 2 points were pointless!!
  • edited March 2017

I too read ISSTH both mtl and htl (deathblade) and you seem to be forgetting the first heaven he destroyed it caused the deaths of billions probably as one little planet like south haven had millions of cultivators there not counting mortals... at the end when all 33 heavens thrown into the pit of fire dozens of planets compared to multiple dozens of worlds is I guess a smaller number to you...also the immortal God world and devil continent were defeated you seem to be forgetting that as well. It's irrefutable that MH is a bigger mass murderer than Wang Lin and people prefer just because he cons people and acts like a brat all the time!!

Point no.3 and no.4 wtf? What do those 2 points have to do with killing trillions of people so what that he could fight realms above MH couldn't do it? He too could so those last 2 points were pointless!!
    Dude point no.3 and 4 are useless according to you, coz there aren,t any chapters in which MH defeats a enemy two or more realms higher then him. Like WL did killing them effortlessly (2 realms or higher then him) like they were dogs and chickens......
    Please tell me which chapter did MH defeat 2 ppl or more who have been 2 or 4 realms higher then him.
    MH did kill a lot of ppl, but most of them way to weak and beneath his cultivation level.

• btw u guys are comparing wang lin's slaughter clone with meng hao....the original wang lin had already transcended, he was only waiting to find a method to revive li muwan
  • edited March 2017
    as far as i can see meng hao killed more than wang lin. just think of those 33 heavens with each of them equal in size and amount of cultivators as the whole mountain and sea realm. and dont forget those two mainlands! allheaven dao immortal meng hao killing dao realms should be 2 realms above? we can guess who killed more but its hard to say who is stronger but imo its wang lin (at least i hope so cause he is way cooler)
  • I just want to remind you guys that this thread wasn't about comparing the mc (there is another thread for that)  :D
    Btw I made general comparison of cultivation level from xian ni and issth (I can't add Beseech the Devil for now as I'm still a little confused about cultivation levels in Beseech the Devil but I already finish reading it so I might add them later)
    Xian Ni ISSTH
    First Step
    Qi Condensation (15 layers) Qi Condensation (13 layers)
    Foundation Establishment Foundation Establishment
    Jie Dan (Core Formation) Jie Dan (Core Formation)
    Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul) Yuan Ying (Nascent Soul)
    Hua Shen (Soul Formation) Spirit Severing
    Dao Seeking
    Ancient Time Current Time
    Ying Bian (Soul Transformation) Half Immortal 
    Shang Xian (Exalted Immortal) Wen Ding (Cauldron Seeking/Ascendant) Immortal Realm
    Yin Xu (Void Yin) Stage
    Yang Shi (Materialize Yang) Stage
    Second Step
    Tian Xian (Heavenly Immortal) Kui Nie (Glimpse into Nirvana)
    Xian Wang (Immortal King) Jing Nie (Net Nirvana)
    Xian Jun (Immortal Monarch/Immortal Master) Sui Nie (Broken Nirvana)
    Xian Di (Immortal Emperor) Third Step Ancient Realm
    Kong Nie (Empty Nirvana / Spatial Nirvana) Early Ancient Realm
    Kong Ling (Ethereal / Spatial Spirit) Middle Ancient Realm
    Kong Xuan (Empty Black / Spatial Profound) Late Ancient Realm
    Kong Jie (Empty Eon / Spatial Disaster) Dao Realm
    Jin Zun (Golden Sovereign) Imperial Lord
    Tian Zun (Heavenly Sovereign) 7 Essences Paragon
    Yue Tian Zun (Crossing Heavenly Sovereign) 8 Essences Paragon
    Da Tian Zun (Great Heavenly Sovereign) 9 Essences Paragon
    Fourth Step
    Ta Tian (Treading/Trampling Heaven) Dao Source Realm
  • I don't get why you felt that Wang Lin killed more people, have you not read ISSTH? Age wise when WL was around 200 at most he killed a hundred or a bit more at the same age as WL, MH killed at least 100,000 during the western arc... at when MH was at severing he killed a million cultivators and WL (sprit formation) at most 10,000... during this latest arc MH will kill billions if not trillions (by the end of the novel) of people so whenever I see people comparing how many people Wang Lin killed and how many MH killed they always keep forgetting the fact that MH is more of butcher than wang Lin...

Dude point no.3 and 4 are useless according to you, coz there aren,t any chapters in which MH defeats a enemy two or more realms higher then him. Like WL did killing them effortlessly (2 realms or higher then him) like they were dogs and chickens......
    Please tell me which chapter did MH defeat 2 ppl or more who have been 2 or 4 realms higher then him.
    MH did kill a lot of ppl, but most of them way to weak and beneath his cultivation level.

What we were discussing was the amount of people Meng Hao killed was more than wang Lin when he was way younger than WL so comparing how many realms wang Lin or meng Hao could skip is pointless to the discussion to the countless of lives they took!! also your last point the lives that MH took were because they were weak and beneath his cultivation that's even worse!! So you just made my point Meng Hao is a bigger mass murderer than wang Lin because although I have not read far into the raws for renegade immortal I did read to around 550 and until that point the only ones he killed of they were weaker than himself was because they attacked the wang clan he stopped caring about those weaker than himself because they stopped posing a threat to himself...

What we were discussing was the amount of people Meng Hao killed was more than wang Lin when he was way younger than WL so comparing how many realms wang Lin or meng Hao could skip is pointless to the discussion to the countless of lives they took!! also your last point the lives that MH took were because they were weak and beneath his cultivation that's even worse!! So you just made my point Meng Hao is a bigger mass murderer than wang Lin because although I have not read far into the raws for renegade immortal I did read to around 550 and until that point the only ones he killed of they were weaker than himself was because they attacked the wang clan he stopped caring about those weaker than himself because they stopped posing a threat to himself...
    Then even after Killing of many of the 33 heavens (which we know is not only a part  of main villain's memory power) Meng Hao did not get the Essence of Slaughter.
    Pretty Sure Meng Hao did not get Essence of Slaughter during northern invasion.
    And Wang Lin did get it in later half of the RI novel......
    That itself tell he has slaughtered more then MH, or either the MTL source might have not translated it properly and was replaced with some weird sentences.
    And Meng Hao might have gained it......, So in this case.
    Let's wait for more of the  translated ISSTH Chapters to reach till that chapters.
    Then maybe we will find out if he gets Essence of Slaughter or not.
  • What we were discussing was the amount of people Meng Hao killed was more than wang Lin when he was way younger than WL so comparing how many realms wang Lin or meng Hao could skip is pointless to the discussion to the countless of lives they took!! also your last point the lives that MH took were because they were weak and beneath his cultivation that's even worse!! So you just made my point Meng Hao is a bigger mass murderer than wang Lin because although I have not read far into the raws for renegade immortal I did read to around 550 and until that point the only ones he killed of they were weaker than himself was because they attacked the wang clan he stopped caring about those weaker than himself because they stopped posing a threat to himself...
    Then even after Killing of many of the 33 heavens (which we know is not only a part  of main villain's memory power) Meng Hao did not get the Essence of Slaughter.
    Pretty Sure Meng Hao did not get Essence of Slaughter during northern invasion.
    And Wang Lin did get it in later half of the RI novel......
    That itself tell he has slaughtered more then MH, or either the MTL source might have not translated it properly and was replaced with some weird sentences.
    And Meng Hao might have gained it......, So in this case.
    Let's wait for more of the  translated ISSTH Chapters to reach till that chapters.
    Then maybe we will find out if he gets Essence of Slaughter or not.
    He didn't get a slaughter essence but started walking the path of a devil. After he killed 1 million people he cut away (3rd spirit severing) the devilish Will inside of him. And after the first time that mountain and sea plane was destroyed he decided to focuses on being a devil/demon/monster
  • WL managed to form the slaughter clone because his senior apprentice gave his slaughter essence to WL.
  • WL managed to form the slaughter clone because his senior apprentice gave his slaughter essence to WL.
    not really he form his own slaughter essence during the war with outside world but it was not complete, Qing Shui slaughter essence blade only completed it. Just randomly killing people won't give you slaughter essence, the killing has to be meaningful and there is other trigger that I don't really understand.
    not really he form his own slaughter essence during the war with outside world but it was not complete, Qing Shui slaughter essence blade only completed it. Just randomly killing people won't give you slaughter essence, the killing has to be meaningful and there is other trigger that I don't really understand.
    May be his Karma essence triggered it.
    To Enter the 3rd Step, he had to complete his essences.
    WL had Essence of Real and Fake, which makes me wonder, if he was the 2nd demon sealer..........
  • Thanks for answering guys but please stay on topic

Btw, MH didn't get slaughter essence cause he didn't want it or need it

And btw, WL could only fight people who were 4 "stages" above him, not realms 

MH can fight people who really are 2 realms above

One more quesrion, the methods to reach boundless Dao and dao source were mentioned

But how do you reach heaven trampling?

I know you need to cross a bridge but what does crossing the bridge do to you

How does the bridge modify you and help you reach it?

Is it possible to reach heaven treading without the bridge?
  • Emayan said:
    Thanks for answering guys but please stay on topic

One more quesrion, the methods to reach boundless Dao and dao source were mentioned

But how do you reach heaven trampling?

I know you need to cross a bridge but what does crossing the bridge do to you

How does the bridge modify you and help you reach it?

Is it possible to reach heaven treading without the bridge?
    nah, MH didn't get slaughter essence because it's not related not his dao, simple, just like Wang Lin didn't have demon sealing hex. Everyone has their own path and just like I said simply killing more people won't give you slaughter essence.

Technically the method to reach Boundless Dao never revealed either in Beseech the Devil and only Dao Divinity method revealed.
    Su Ming actually posses Xuan Zang body who has Boundless Dao cultivation level or even higher

I think the bridges wasn't actually the method to reach Heaven Trampling as you only appear on the bridge realm after certain level. It's more like an examination (I'm not really sure though). I don't know how the rest of the bridges work but the first bridge melt heaven rule inside you, the second bridge if someone doesn't have a firm will, renegade againts heaven will/ trampling heaven will someone can't step/completed the second bridge, the third bridge is related to heart it shows you multiple illusions to test/refine your heart. It's possible to reach Heaven Trampling without the bridges as Wang Lin actually only cross until the 7 bridge (or 8 after he fuse with nihility avatar) but the method itself was vague as he only said "After I master reincarnation I already Heaven Trampling realm" so it should be related to mastering your Dao, at this point Wang Lin can even help someone reach Heaven Trampling as he help Li Muwan reach it.

• edited March 2017
    Emayan said:

WL killed 3 and seriously Injured 2 Cultivators who were at broken nirvana realm cultivation with his own created divine ability Destroying Night Effortlessly.
    At that time WL was a Glimpse Nirvana Cultivator.
    After Glimpse Nirvana is Pure Nirvana and after that is Broken Nirvana.
    At Each of them has stage of Initial, Middle, Late and Great Circle.
    So It ain't 4 Stages if you wanna calculate stage, you will have to say WL killed ppl 8 stages above him.
    If you want the Chapter, i can provide you the link bro.
  • edited March 2017
    Emayan said:

WL killed 3 and seriously Injured 2 Cultivators who were at broken nirvana realm cultivation with his own created divine ability Destroying Night Effortlessly.
    At that time WL was a Glimpse Nirvana Cultivator.
    After Glimpse Nirvana is Pure Nirvana and after that is Broken Nirvana.
    At Each of them has stage of Initial, Middle, Late and Great Circle.
    So It ain't 4 Stages if you wanna calculate stage, you will have to say WL killed ppl 8 stages above him.
    If you want the Chapter, i can provide you the link bro.
    MH killed mid dao seeking cultivator (even late if I'm not mistaken) when he was only a mid spirit severing
  • @Nighterfield ;
    That is like 5 Stages above MengHao and which made him bloody and battered.