Gate to tiny world

So our MC close the sect for 5 years....

I bet the author forget that the gate to tiny world, which is our MC and co's home, will be open in less than 4 years....

Comments

• honesty the releases are so far apart now even i forgot about that
  • I also noticed that. I am thinking about the destruction of seal to tiny world were not related to the seal of outsiders that they were prohibited from entering the tiny world. 
  • I also noticed that. I am thinking about the destruction of seal to tiny world were not related to the seal of outsiders that they were prohibited from entering the tiny world. 
    I think that there is 2 seals, the one that close the gates during 5 years and the one that outsiders are prohibited from entering the tiny world. Probably what Nei Li wants to do is use the Myriad Ancestor Sword to break the seal of the 5 years, since the other is to protect the tiny world because they are very weak.
  • Or...it could be just 1 seal.., the same seal itself has certain [email protected],
    Although only people from the tiny world are the only one's who could go in&out, but it can only be done once every 5years..
  • edited June 2017
    The divine feather sect was only closed for 6 months original he wanted to be closed for a few years 

unsure what the author had/has planned but I would assume the tiny world seal is powered by heavenly energy from the tiny world the seal most likely is written with inscription patterns that make up the power of law the seal drains the heavenly energy from the tiny world which is why nobody can get to the heavenly fate realm or higher. 

The demon lord probably found some spiritual essence or something brought back from the draconic realm which is why he could. 

I would think the reason why this supreme expert put the seal on the tiny world and made the powers of law was to limit the strength of people in the tiny world so it doesn't turn out like the draconic realm (war torn)

as as to why it opens every 5 years their is mostly a nature formation of minerals inside both the dark forest and the 9 layer wasteland that charges up and opens seal at least that's how I would write it 

But most likely we would never find out