Ji Nings swords

When does he get the 6 swords that have child like spirits? You know the ones he keeps until end of series. 

Comments

  • he has them already in the current translations. He created them after he found the Prisonworld Nr. 17. On the tablet there was the technique written to create these swords. He upgraded these swords by killing the prisoners of his prisonworld. Dunno which chapter it is.
  • lail said:
    he has them already in the current translations. He created them after he found the Prisonworld Nr. 17. On the tablet there was the technique written to create these swords. He upgraded these swords by killing the prisoners of his prisonworld. Dunno which chapter it is.
    He's not talking about the Darknorth swords. Those are barely used after Volume 23. He gets another set of swords later (I think created by an Eternal Emperor), which are constantly upgraded to still be useful.
  • lail said:
    he has them already in the current translations. He created them after he found the Prisonworld Nr. 17. On the tablet there was the technique written to create these swords. He upgraded these swords by killing the prisoners of his prisonworld. Dunno which chapter it is.
    The sword that he is talking about is a sword created by an eternal emperor.
  • Thank you all, the ones created by the eternal emperor were the swords I was talking about. Book 28 it is, thanks again!
  • Oh I see. Interesting to see. that all his swords are kidsl
  • lail said:
    Oh I see. Interesting to see. that all his swords are kidsl
    That is because they are still very young by the standard of that weapon level. They would eventually become adult but JN grew so fast that they would still be in child form in the end
  • edited January 2017
    The swords are Life Source Divine Weapons which he eventually names Northern Rainbow Swords. Later once he completes his True Undying Soul he creates 6 more swords himself that are just a notch below the Northern Rainbow Swords but, they are to be used by his Dharma Body. He names the second set the Northern moon Swords
  • what level is violetjewel then?
  • what level is violetjewel then?
    When fully repaired, it is an Eternal weapon.

    Weapon rankings in the rest of the universe go like this:

    Protocosmic (Generally used by True Gods/True Immortals)
    Chaos (Elder Gods/Ancestral Immortals)
    Dao (World Gods/Chaos Immortals)
    Eternal (Dao Lords)

    I forget what comes after, though I believe Sith treasures are generally at or above the Eternal level.
  • There are cosmo treasure above eternal
  • zyar12 said:
    what level is violetjewel then?
    When fully repaired, it is an Eternal weapon.

    Weapon rankings in the rest of the universe go like this:

    Protocosmic (Generally used by True Gods/True Immortals)
    Chaos (Elder Gods/Ancestral Immortals)
    Dao (World Gods/Chaos Immortals)
    Eternal (Dao Lords)

    I forget what comes after, though I believe Sith treasures are generally at or above the Eternal level.
    They just more powerful thanks to advanced techniques of the Sith. When the war began, Jn's universe ruler wielded Supereme provided weapons equal to them
  • Did those northbow swords gets updraded to be universe weapons??
  • Did those northbow swords gets updraded to be universe weapons??
    Yes, right after Ning fails his Daomerge.
  • edited November 2017
    zyar12 said:
    Did those northbow swords gets updraded to be universe weapons??
    Yes, right after Ning fails his Daomerge.
    They are beyond that considering Universe Weapons were created at will by Supremes and JN at that stage is only slightly weaker than them( he became their equals soon later). The swords would be a level higher.
Sign In or Register to comment.