GGP's Patron for BTTH

edited January 2017 in BTTH Spoilers
Not sure how to contact GGP so posting here so the patron people bring it up. So, he said the goal of 5 chapters/week was met and wouldn't release chapters until next month. Now the goal for 7 chapters/week was met and he said same thing again. So what happens to the 5 chapters/week? If we reach the final goal for his patron before next month then what? Do the others become invalid?

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes

Comments

• Hey so, the patreon goal is for the number of regular chapters. So, if we didn't reach 1,000, I'd be releasing 5 chapters a week for all of Feburary. However, now that we reached 1,000, I'll be releasing 7 chapters a week for all of Feburary. 

Basically, the lower goals are "lesser" versions of higher goals. So if we reach a higher goal, it'll automatically engulf the goal. 
  • Hey so, the patreon goal is for the number of regular chapters. So, if we didn't reach 1,000, I'd be releasing 5 chapters a week for all of Feburary. However, now that we reached 1,000, I'll be releasing 7 chapters a week for all of Feburary. 

Basically, the lower goals are "lesser" versions of higher goals. So if we reach a higher goal, it'll automatically engulf the goal. 
    I see... very well.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • P.s. I think the chapter count for February is wrong. Latest post says 16/16 chapters but the previous post had 14/14.. so idk where we got 16/16 chapters