(white) aka light door && || black door?

Hey, I just read past chapter 121 in AC, but some chapters ago the MC´s superpower was introduced, however in a misfortune occurance Riko interrupted in MC´s revealing his suprepower which set off more than half of it.

Then she helps him to enter the "dream like" state again to continue his dream, where he sees a door of white and a door made out of darkness, which he chooses the white door and goes through it.

Does anyone know what that black door is? Im sure it is the "other" part of his superpowrer, however does anyone know what it is?

And btw. does anyone feel like punching Riko and the author?

Comments

• i don't know what the black door is for but i think it might be a power that lets him steal others power since the white door let him borrow powers.
  • well how far are the raws? Was it mentioned there already?
  • edited January 2017
    It's not explained yet, but author has told me it definitely has its use. The black door might be related to the Absolute Choice itself.

Stealing of superpowers is actually what he has already unlocked. Shi Xiaobai just lied to Riko because he didn't want to steal powers from her. He can forcefully borrow (but he doesn't do that because that's immoral against his subjects), and can forcefully steal (leaving the person without any superpowers). It's just that he doesn't want to use those as it goes against his idea of a good King.

Of course, he does that in later chapters.
  • he doesn't want to use those as it goes against his idea of a good King.

:'( 

:) 

Fuuh! a "Good King" is weak! A King must be kind and ruthless at the same time! Hesitation means failure

• edited January 2017
    CKtalon said:
    It's not explained yet, but author has told me it definitely has its use. The black door might be related to the Absolute Choice itself.

Stealing of superpowers is actually what he has already unlocked. Shi Xiaobai just lied to Riko because he didn't want to steal powers from her. He can forcefully borrow (but he doesn't do that because that's immoral against his subjects), and can forcefully steal (leaving the person without any superpowers). It's just that he doesn't want to use those as it goes against his idea of a good King.

So the black door has another purpose?

Did I misread something when his Esper-power was introduced or was it really not mentioned?

How much further in the storry is it mentioned, that he already "can steal other espers/psykers power" if I didn´t misread anything? And is he able to unlock 100% of his superpower, since it was stated that he has to figure out the rules of said power himself since he was forcefully awoken in his dream?

If I remember correctly the author said its not going to be a harem storry, will he stay true to those words, if so, somehow I find it kind of sad, a King without* a harem*... 
  • edited January 2017
    Yes, the black door has a purpose which is still unknown.

It was not introduced since SXB kept it a secret, but you will realize that he uses the 'undocumented' superpower the first time in the present arc.

The full list is mentioned in chapter 300+, when he steals Kali's power...(though it's probably not what you think) He pretty much can use his superpower rather flexibly, though there might be some rules that have not been revealed.

The author meant that, even if there is a harem, it won't be a shitty one. So there's a chance for a harem, a one true love, or duo, trio, etc.
  • Nice, since the chapters 110 to 120 left me a bit downcast... however now I have the will to ctinue reading and looking forward to the next chapters! Thanks for the time you invested to answer my questions.

And btw. the thing you put in brackets, I haven´t thought anthing about it but... now I have to think... since I had to read that multiple times^^

• i could be possible that he is the calamity god that brings the next Apocalypse that kali is looking for and the black door is a representation of that power.
  • i could be possible that he is the calamity god that brings the next Apocalypse that kali is looking for and the black door is a representation of that power.
    I haven't read ahead at all, but this is what I think as well.  I'm guessing that Gluttony b-lined for him due to what Kali said about each sin seeking out the calamity god by instinct, and letting him go will come back around later in the story and reveal the truth to Kali when Gluttony is able to meet up with Shi Xiaobai again.  I'm also guessing Little Black's name becomes more relevant when this happens.