Yun Family's Ancestor (True God)

124»

Comments

• Well, you are totally wrong about that because Evil God never thought of giving his power to anyone from the Blue Pole Star because the Immortal Drop of Evil God's Blood was in a different plane than BPS where no one from BPS could reach. 
  • kiladierl said:
    @Evil Jesus 
    Add this point to your theory as well. 
    Out of all Evil Gods seed only IDR had lightning seed but as compared to other continents, IDR is way to big so it should have atleast 2 seeds of 5. But why only Lightning seed was in IDR and not other seeds...? And coincidentally Yun family's profound art is lightning attribute as well. But why would Evil God leave lightning attribute only in IDR. Well, I guess that's precisely to let the Yun family take the energy from the Lightning seed and cultivate their lightning profound art. But unfortunately for Yun family it was taken away by the Golden crow.  
    Therefore, if the Yun family was the offspring of Evil God then certainly he would care for them and leave something beneficial for them i.e. The Lightning Seed. 

Nah, this argument is too iffy. We don't even know when and why the Yun Family started to cultivate Lighting Profound Arts. We just know that the Yun Family's Ancestor created the Purple Cloud Arts around 10 thousand years ago.
  • Yun Che said:
    kiladierl said:
    @"Evil Jesus" 
    Out of all Evil Gods seed only IDR had lightning seed but as compared to other continents, IDR is way to big so it should have atleast 2 seeds of 5. But why only Lightning seed was in IDR and not other seeds...? And coincidentally Yun family's profound art is lightning attribute as well. But why would Evil God leave lightning attribute only in IDR. Well, I guess that's precisely to let the Yun family take the energy from the Lightning seed and cultivate their lightning profound art. But unfortunately for Yun family it was taken away by the Golden crow.  
    Therefore, if the Yun family was the offspring of Evil God then certainly he would care for them and leave something beneficial for them i.e. The Lightning Seed. 
    But then why did the Evil God leave any of the other seeds in the Profound Sky Continent if he knew that the Yun Family was only in the Illusory Demon Realm. Why put in in another place that the Yun's might never reach or even be bothered to go to. Unless he predicted all of the Events that were going to Happen. Like when Jasmine met Yun Che and gave him the Evil God veins. Or that Xiao Ying and Yun Yun Qinghong  would have a good Friendship and Xiao Ying would switch their sons so that Yun Che would end up in the Profound Sky Continent, or that some of the People from IDR would co-operate with the SG's to get the Mirror of Samsara.
    This is where Mirror of Samsara comes to play.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    kiladierl said:
    @"Evil Jesus" 
    But then why did the Evil God leave any of the other seeds in the Profound Sky Continent if he knew that the Yun Family was only in the Illusory Demon Realm. Why put in in another place that the Yun's might never reach or even be bothered to go to. Unless he predicted all of the Events that were going to Happen. Like when Jasmine met Yun Che and gave him the Evil God veins. Or that Xiao Ying and Yun Yun Qinghong  would have a good Friendship and Xiao Ying would switch their sons so that Yun Che would end up in the Profound Sky Continent, or that some of the People from IDR would co-operate with the SG's to get the Mirror of Samsara.
    Dude what ? We're talking about the Evil God and Yun Family's Ancestry not the Mirror of Samsara
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • Yun Che said:
    opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    kiladierl said:
    @"Evil Jesus" 
    Dude what ? We're talking about the Evil God and Yun Family's Ancestry not the Mirror of Samsara
    Okay lets dissect your paragraph. 

But then why did the Evil God leave any of the other seeds in the Profound Sky Continent if he knew that the Yun Family was only in the Illusory Demon Realm.

How can we be so sure that the Evil god was going to leave his inheritance (Evil God Seeds) to the Yun Clan?

Why put in in another place that the Yun's might never reach or even be bothered to go to.  Unless he predicted all of the Events that were going to Happen. Like when Jasmine met Yun Che and gave him the Evil God veins.

You answered this by yourself. Yun Che got EG powers from Jasmine which was influenced by Mirror of Samsara. Without reincarnating would he even be here with what he has?

Or that Xiao Ying and Yun Yun Qinghong  would have a good Friendship and Xiao Ying would switch their sons so that Yun Che would end up in the Profound Sky Continent, or that some of the People from IDR would co-operate with the SG's to get the Mirror of Samsara.

I don't understand what you mean here becasue this is what happened to a somewhat extent. 

By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Opils my Friend.

I'll explain some on yours
    1.How can we be so sure that the Evil god was going to leave his inheritance (Evil God Seeds) to the Yun Clan?

This thread was made based on the fact that the Evil God is the Yun Family's Ancestor, so why would he not want to leave the Seeds to his own descendants. Why only leave the Lightning Seed for his family ? Give it all.

2.You answered this by yourself. Yun Che got EG powers from Jasmine which was influenced by Mirror of Samsara. Without reincarnating would he even be here with what he has?

How did the Evil God know that Jasmine, someone from the God Realm would find one of his ancestors in a very far away place and low cultivation world.
    Did he see the Future ?

3.I don't understand what you mean here becasue this is what happened to a somewhat extent.

I was talking about how the Evil God would know about all these things happening when it would ALL HAPPEN when he was dead, same as the previous answer. How did the Evil God Know.

I'm talking about the Evil God this whole time by the way bro. Like when I say, how would "He" know ? That's the Evil God i'm talking about.
  • Yun Che said:
    Opils my Friend.

1.How can we be so sure that the Evil god was going to leave his inheritance (Evil God Seeds) to the Yun Clan?

This thread was made based on the fact that the Evil God is the Yun Family's Ancestor, so why would he not want to leave the Seeds to his own descendants. Why only leave the Lightning Seed for his family ? Give it all.

2.You answered this by yourself. Yun Che got EG powers from Jasmine which was influenced by Mirror of Samsara. Without reincarnating would he even be here with what he has?

How did the Evil God know that Jasmine, someone from the God Realm would find one of his ancestors in a very far away place and low cultivation world.
    Did he see the Future ?

3.I don't understand what you mean here becasue this is what happened to a somewhat extent.

I was talking about how the Evil God would know about all these things happening when it would ALL HAPPEN when he was dead, same as the previous answer. How did the Evil God Know.

I'm talking about the Evil God this whole time by the way bro. Like when I say, how would "He" know ? That's the Evil God i'm talking about.
    1.ATG Chapter 609 – Seed of the Evil God – Lightning

As the purple glow neared, Yun Che almost involuntarily reached out to grab it.

Immediately, all the lightning above dispersed, and even the aura became particularly gentle. Within Yun Che’s palm, it revealed its true form… An extremely tiny seed which exhibited a gentle, illusory purple glow.

This…  could it be…

“Evil God’s Lightning Seed!?”

“That’s right! This indeed is the seed of lightning of the Evil God’s Seeds! Since you have inherited the Evil God’s power, this naturally belongs to you!” the Golden Crow’s soul continued, “It originally appeared in the Illusory Demon Realm and this noble one obtained it. The endless thunder clouds within this Golden Crow Lightning Flame Valley were borne because of its power! Now that it has been returned, this Golden Crow Lightning Flame Valley will no longer have thunder clouds.”

What does this mean? 

“That’s right! This indeed is the seed of lightning of the Evil God’s Seeds! Since you have inherited the Evil God’s power, this naturally belongs to you!” 

It was never Yun Family's inhheritance in the first place. Since Yun Che has EG power it is rightfully his.

To further prove it 

“It originally appeared in the Illusory Demon Realm and this noble one obtained it. The endless thunder clouds within this Golden Crow Lightning Flame Valley were borne because of its power!

We all know that EG left his seeds scattered around Blue Polar Star Planet. This means that it was present before Yun family/any other guardian family/Demon Emperor Clan.

From this we could tell it never belonged to Yun Family.

2./3. EG never knew the future, he might have foreseen (might have) what would happen but not in depth.

ATG Chapter 259 – Another World
    “I understand…but there is no need to thank me… You have inherited my powers… which means you are also destined to inherit my mission… The one who should say thank you… should be me… Your future… is destined to exceed your imagination… Continue to become stronger… this is your only choice… Now then… go… But that place… you two can only stay for twenty four hours there… After twenty four hours… you two will be taken back to this small world…”

“So it’s like this…you’re only an ordinary human… yet you possess an extraordinary fortune and fate… Your experiences tells me… that you’re a qualified successor… I have much expectations for your future… only… it’s destined that it’ll be impossible for me to see your future… Your strongest wish right now… is to leave this dangerous place… I’ll use the final bits of my power to fulfil this wish of yours… and also send you to a special place…”
    it’s destined that it’ll be impossible for me to see your future

You have inherited my powers… which means you are also destined to inherit my mission… The one who should say thank you… should be me… Your future… is destined to exceed your imagination

From this we can conclude that EG in fact did not know the future and this also collabs to point 1. which was that Yun Family never were EG descendants.
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    Opils my Friend.

Did he see the Future ?

1.ATG Chapter 609 – Seed of the Evil God – Lightning

As the purple glow neared, Yun Che almost involuntarily reached out to grab it.

Immediately, all the lightning above dispersed, and even the aura became particularly gentle. Within Yun Che’s palm, it revealed its true form… An extremely tiny seed which exhibited a gentle, illusory purple glow.

This…  could it be…

“Evil God’s Lightning Seed!?”

“That’s right! This indeed is the seed of lightning of the Evil God’s Seeds! Since you have inherited the Evil God’s power, this naturally belongs to you!” the Golden Crow’s soul continued, “It originally appeared in the Illusory Demon Realm and this noble one obtained it. The endless thunder clouds within this Golden Crow Lightning Flame Valley were borne because of its power! Now that it has been returned, this Golden Crow Lightning Flame Valley will no longer have thunder clouds.”

What does this mean? 

“That’s right! This indeed is the seed of lightning of the Evil God’s Seeds! Since you have inherited the Evil God’s power, this naturally belongs to you!” 

It was never Yun Family's inhheritance in the first place. Since Yun Che has EG power it is rightfully his.

To further prove it 

“It originally appeared in the Illusory Demon Realm and this noble one obtained it. The endless thunder clouds within this Golden Crow Lightning Flame Valley were borne because of its power!

We all know that EG left his seeds scattered around Blue Polar Star Planet. This means that it was present before Yun family/any other guardian family/Demon Emperor Clan.

From this we could tell it never belonged to Yun Family.

2./3. EG never knew the future, he might have foreseen (might have) what would happen but not in depth.

ATG Chapter 259 – Another World
    “I understand…but there is no need to thank me… You have inherited my powers… which means you are also destined to inherit my mission… The one who should say thank you… should be me… Your future… is destined to exceed your imagination… Continue to become stronger… this is your only choice… Now then… go… But that place… you two can only stay for twenty four hours there… After twenty four hours… you two will be taken back to this small world…”

“So it’s like this…you’re only an ordinary human… yet you possess an extraordinary fortune and fate… Your experiences tells me… that you’re a qualified successor… I have much expectations for your future… only… it’s destined that it’ll be impossible for me to see your future… Your strongest wish right now… is to leave this dangerous place… I’ll use the final bits of my power to fulfil this wish of yours… and also send you to a special place…”
    it’s destined that it’ll be impossible for me to see your future

You have inherited my powers… which means you are also destined to inherit my mission… The one who should say thank you… should be me… Your future… is destined to exceed your imagination

From this we can conclude that EG in fact did not know the future and this also collabs to point 1. which was that Yun Family never were EG descendants.
    OMG Opils

It's just a theory my boy.

No facts or Statements.

Just theories and discussions. No one is saying that they are right , everyone is just giving their own opinions and theories mate.

Same as me.

Can't I just make a theory without anyone trying to disprove ? 

Just acknowledge what I've written and move on mate, if you want to help correct me, do so after everything is revealed in the story so that we both know the facts. 

You could be wrong in your theory as well right ? Same as me. Let's just give our opinions and Chill.
  • I know it's just a theory bro. But if facts clash with it, can it still be considered a theory? If we were to continue like this we will go on a whole different path with an unwanted ending. I do like discussing I won't deny that.
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Well consider this as a possibility - Yun family is not the descendant of the Evil God instead Yun family's ancestor gained the inheritance of the some True Primordial God:
    1. in IDR
    2. in ACC and settled in IDR
    This can be considered as a possibility because Yun Che might find the inheritance of that God in ACC arc.
    3. in RotG and settled in IDR for some reason?
    This can be considered as a possibility because Yun Che might find the inheritance of that God in RotG arc.

But one thing is for sure that this True God is the real deal with huge power!
  • If Yun family have True God bloodline, then they might be able to accompany YC to RotG in the future. Their bloodline is enough to contend with those Flame sect, Snow song sect, etc. which use bloodline of divine beast.
  • Yeah but not sure if Mars will introduce that True God or not and of course it's not possible for them to accompany Yun Che in the RotG as their strength is too low but they might get sudden power up due to the thick qi in the RotG or like that!
  • I don't think they can because of the Profound Cultivation Limits in Their Realms. Human Limit is Sovereign or Divine ?

But Demons from LDE ? Can they break that Limit ?
  • The theory is possible if the evil god did not state that he will give profound handle ability to "yun family" and just give it to random person and does not care what name they will as long someone in the future will find him thru evil seed. 
  • Since we've got more info about Evil God since then I think that he could mess up with "destiny". He seems to be able to do so and maybe he knew that Yun Che will be the one who is going to inherit his legacy or rather "someone from Yun Clan". For now it makes sense to believe that EG was the one who granted Profound Handles to Yun Clan somehow especially because someone like Jasmine never mentioned that ability in any meaningful way and it suppose to be God's ability after all. She should know about it unless it is one of those "secrets" EG left behind.
  • Do you all even read the story.
    1. Evil god power only unlocks when all the profound enterences open 
    2. Evil god could have given blood essence and bone marrow.
  • edited January 5
    I almost forgot Evil God is half God half Devil
    Evil God is in a level above True God and also the most powerful Creation God 

I personally think that the profound handle comes from some other True God who is also related to The Mirror of Samsara otherwise how could Yun Che able to activate the Mirror. Maybe Yun che is be the reincarnation of that True God that's why all the Divine power is able to coexist within his body. This is what I think. This is simply my assumption. :)
  • I almost forgot Evil God is half God half Devil
    Evil God is in a level above True God and also the most powerful Creation God 

I personally think that the profound handle comes from some other True God who is also related to The Mirror of Samsara otherwise how could Yun Che able to activate the Mirror. Maybe Yun che is be the reincarnation of that True God that's why all the Divine power is able to coexist within his body. This is what I think. This is simply my assumption. :)
    the first part could possibly be true however why would a heavenly treasure need to be related to a true god to be activated the MoS it should be that YC had extreme luck or karma so that the MoS could be activated