Yun Family's Ancestor (True God)

Comments

• Yes, I do understand. The irony is that you don't see that you are making an assumption by jumping to the conclusion that the Evil God is the most likely to be the ancestor of the Yun family. Yes, he created the planet, but why does that make him the most likely to have had offspring that became the Yun family? Simply put, it doesnt. This is a conclusion you have jumped to. 

You're certainly kidding me. Haven't you read this part below (?): 

Evil Jesus said:
    I'll use a example. There's a house somewhere, and in that house, there are a married couple and a child and from all the things you know about them, there's a possibilities that the couple is that child's parents. So, let's suppose that there are a lot of married couples in the neighborhood, but you don't know nothing about those lot of married couples, not even if they truly exists. Then, from all those lot of married couples neighbors, which couple is the one with the higher chance of being that child's parents? Is that the neighbor married couple that is in good terms with the couple that houses the child? Or is the couple that's living with the child? (Consider the couple living with the child as being the Evil God and the lot of neighbor couples as the randoms True Gods that you said it can be).

You're making no sense with "Jumping to the conclusion that he is the most likely". I think I was made clear here, so I won't discuss this anymore. Anyway, I'll understand that you're joking.

tj5553 said:
    I know this information is true, and I really do understand that when you use it to support your theory, you use the base level because that is where Yun Che started at and it matches up the best as well. That being said, the last time I brought this up, I pointed out that his base level has already upgraded once and will possibly upgrade again, thus throwing the relation between the PH and the Gates out of sync. You may not see this as a flaw to your theory, and I admit, it is possible that perhaps it just means he would hit the gold PH sooner with a new step beyond it or nothing new happening when he opens the last gate. However, since that perfect synchronization is a core element of your theory, this throws a wrench in the mix. Especially since you stated that a possible explanation is that getting the indestructible blood resets the profound handle back to red. If this was so that they matched perfectly, then why would the base level be allowed to improve again?

You misunderstood something here. My theory have no cores. It has just a lot of facts that shows that the possibility of the Evil God being the Yun Family's Tue God Ancestor exists and is higher than any other possibility (since it has some clues). And the most important part of the Evil God's Gates x Profound Handles isn't that both match by 8 & 8 (if you include the state of no opened gates), this is just a curiosity, the most important thing is that the Profound Handle reacts to the Evil God's Gates, that is, a change in the Evil God's Gates is able to cause a change in the Profound Handle. This is the core of my second preposition. The fact that the Profound Handle is able to improve with external resources doesn't matter to my theory. I'm not the author, you don't have to hope that I'll be able to explain every single detail. I can only make suppositions that could explain your questionings, if you want to know everything about this, then you must wait for Mars to explain more about the Profound Handle. But the fact that I can't explain every single detail yet doesn't mean that it decreases the possibility of my theory being true.

Actually, these are the great problem here. People are not citing facts that could invalidate my theory, you guys are just talking about things that haven't been explained yet. How would I know that? We don't know how the Evil God's Indestructible Blood works, why it's able to produce the Evil God's Veins, what exactly is the Profound Handle, how has it been passed down, what exactly can improve it, so why are you questioning these useless matters that just were not explained yet? If they had something that goes against my theory, ok, but you're only citing doubts as if they were able to discredit my theory.

tj5553 said:
    Furthermore, while it doesn't invalidate your theory in and of itself, the indestructible blood was not even originally found on the planet, it was brought from elsewhere by Jasmine. If the Yun family were his descendents and one was meant to be his inherit or, and the blood had the effect of resetting the profound handle back to red to match up with the gates, then why wouldn't he leave the blood on the same planet for one of his descendants to inherit? 

Again, can't you wait for Mars answer this? How would I know? You said yourself that this doesn't invalidates my theory, so why are you using the fact that this matter wasn't explained yet to counter my theory? This makes no sense.

tj5553 said:
    I would quote you, but I am doing this on my phone and it is a pain. That being said, your comparison with the families was ridiculous. A better comparison would be to show the Ruler of a land or the founder of a country who brought along his/her friends and compatriots and allowed them to settle the land as well. Does this mean everyone living there is descended from the founder? Of course not. This was why I said it is more likely the Yun family is descended from a different true god. Yes, it's possible that they are descended from him or were created by him, but that would simply be one possibility (and this is only under the assumption that he even HAS descendents), but statistically speaking, out of all the people and creatures living there and the divine beings that migrated/left inheritances there, the likelihood of the Yun family descending from another bloodline is much higher.

Ok, I'll try to explain with other easier example. There's the United States of America. In the USA, there are a lot of people from other countries. But if you pick someone within the USA's territory, the chance of this person being a american isn't higher than people from another nationality? So, if there's a planet created by the Evil God, if you pick someone from this planet, the chances of this person being someone created/born by/from the Evil God isn't higher than others? 

I'll try again:

1 - The Evil God created the Blue Pole Star.
    2 - The Evil God was on good terms with a lot of True Gods.
    3 - There are cases in which these True Gods left legacies within Blue Pole Star.
    4 - There's a family that's said to be the offspring of a True God.
    5 - Excluding the 4th case which we have not many info about, there are no cases cited in which a True God (besides the Evil God) left behind some people/population within Blue Pole Star.

Look at the facts 1, 4 and 5 that I cited. Looking at this, who is the True God who has the highest possibility of being the Yun Family's ancestor? Randoms gods from who we don't even know about, or the creator of the planet?

I'll add that other example here too:

Evil Jesus said:
    There's a house somewhere, and in that house, there are a married couple and a child and from all the things you know about them, there's a possibilities that the couple is that child's parents. So, let's suppose that there are a lot of married couples in the neighborhood, but you don't know nothing about those lot of married couples, not even if they truly exists. Then, from all those lot of married couples neighbors, which couple is the one with the higher chance of being that child's parents? Is that the neighbor married couple that is in good terms with the couple that houses the child? Or is the couple that's living with the child? (Consider the couple living with the child as being the Evil God and the lot of neighbor couples as the randoms True Gods that you said it can be).

it's possible that they are descended from him or were created by him, but that would simply be one possibility (and this is only under the assumption that he even HAS descendents), but statistically speaking, out of all the people and creatures living there and the divine beings that migrated/left inheritances there, the likelihood of the Yun family descending from another bloodline is much higher.

You're just applying these conditions to the Evil God but not for the other True Gods (who we have not even info about each and the quantity of them). Let's go.

We have two groups that are possible to be the Yun Family's Ancestor:
    Evil God (created the planet)
    Another True God on good terms with the Evil God (we don't have info about their quantity).

From all the information we have so far, there's no even a clue that another True God having left behind some of his creations in the Blue Pole Star, but on the other hand, we know that the Evil God is the one who created the planet. So the chance of every living being in this planet being the Evil God's creation is higher than the others (since we have not even a piece of clue that they left behind something other than legacies).

You've said "and this is only under the assumption that he even HAS descendents". But what clues we have that the other True Gods even has descendants? If you we have to make a assumption that the Evil God "even has descendants", we would need to make a assumption that other True Gods "even have descendants" too.

I know you will try to refute this as you seem dead set on defending your theory to the end, no matter how many assumptions you must make or how much evidence is against it. However, the odds of the theory being true are just too slim when looking at all the information we have so far. It is not possible, but it is highly unlikely.

That's just because you don't understand mathematics. You use weak suppositions and say that this is a evidence against my theory. I haven't seen evidences against my theory. Everything you has showed is that there are things that haven't been explained yet (but that doesn't go against my theory) and that there are other possibilities, the problem is that these other possibilities have not evidences enough to show that their chances of being true are higher than the chances of  the possibility that I believe being true.
    ----------------

My train of thought was a little disorganized, but it's not difficult to understand.

The problem is not that your train of thought is disorganized, the problem is that you are seemingly incapable of looking at the situation in any way that differs from the way you choose to see it. Nor do you seem capable of understanding and comprehending the arguments of others. You keep on countering with something that doesn't make sense or something that has no relevance.

Furthermore, you dont even bother reading the entire post or argument before you start countering, which was made abundantly clear when you mocked me before even reading to the point where I talked about your "family example" (which, btw, operates on a completely flawed basis. Not only is the situation nowhere similar, but you have already assumed there are children and offspring in the first place). The point I was making was that we know he created the planet, but that's all. Where did it talk about him having offspring or populating it? (Seriously, if this was actually in the story, I would love to be pointed to it. Im not trying to argue here either, this is a legitimate interest in rereading that section.) I do not remember it being said that he had offspring or anything of the sort. However, I do remember it being mentioned that numerous gods and divine beings that were on good terms with him either settled on the planet or left their legacies. So given the situation that we have a planet with no people but multiple gods and legacies, why would the odds of the Yun family being descended from him be any greater than one of the other gods? You say I don't "understand mathematics." Well apart from how insulting that statement is, given I taught math in high school and have an engineering degree, I will explain to you that you are truly the one who does not understand mathematics.

Let's say that he allowed for 4 of his friends to join him on the planet (we don't know the exact amount, could be 100, but we will use 4 for arguments sake). In the situation that he created the planet but it is not populated, what are the odds that any one family would be descended from the Evil God, assuming all factors are equal and all spawn descendants area the same rate? The odds would be 1 in 5, or 20%. This leaves an 80% chance that the Yun family did not descend from him. Now if you want to say something like, "but he created the planet, which means he would be more likely to populate it." Congratulations, you just made an assumption and "jumped to conclusions."

The whole matter above was to make two points. The first, and primary point, was to show that while you keep accusing others who disagree with you of "jumping to conclusions," you yourself have been doing the same in order to support your theory. The second point is that while your theory is not impossible, logic and reason show it to be statistically improbable. And before you come up with some weak argument that only halfway deals with my point yet again, yes, I know that I am making various assumptions as well. However, as you keep pointing out to defend your theory, we will not know everything for sure until Mars tells us, so I have no choice but to use the most logical and probable assumptions based off of the limited concrete information we have.

When I say something "doesn't invalidate" your theory, that is simply saying it does not directly state something as a concrete fact that directly opposes and invalidates it, not that it doesn't seem to oppose your theory. You are the one that made the assumption that the blood would reset the profound handle back to red and that it was directly connected to the profound handle. I was using your own logic to refute you by pointing out that if the blood was truly meant for someone of the Yun family to become his inheritor, then why would he leave it in the RotG rather than on the Blue Pole Star? This does not make sense, unless he just didn't care about his "descendents" inheriting his legacy. Possible, but not likely.

Finally, back to the matter of the profound veins and the PH. I thought this had been explained many times, but I guess you didn't understand the explanations. I will try to make it as simple as possible. The reason the PH improves when he opens various gates is because the gates improve the quality of his profound veins. It was very clearly stated that the strength of the PH is dependent on the quality of the blood and the quality of the profound veins. It is also clearly stated that unless he opens a gate, the Evil God's profound veins do not appear to be any different from normal ones. Given this and the fact that they are not his original veins, it makes complete sense that he would originally have a red PH. With the opening of each gate, the quality of his veins improves by leaps and bounds, thus boosting the level of the PH. When he closes the gates, the veins go back to normal and so does his PH. Likewise, as the marrow produces more dragon blood and improves his blood further, his PH improves as well. This is something very clearly explained and very easily understood. You are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and turn something simple and straightforward into something complex and convoluted.
  • edited September 2017
    The problem is not that your train of thought is disorganized.

When I said that my train of thought was disorganized was only due to the fact that I ended up repeating the same topic that you talked about on the start and on the end. 

tj5553 said:
    the problem is that you are seemingly incapable of looking at the situation in any way that differs from the way you choose to see it. Nor do you seem capable of understanding and comprehending the arguments of others. You keep on countering with something that doesn't make sense or something that has no relevance.

Empty words. You tell me that I'm incapable of doing that, then I tell you that you are the incapable one. Then, where will we get at by saying useless things like "you're close minded", "no, that's you"? At least show me where I was close minded.

Everyone who thinks you're wrong are "unable of looking at the situation in any way that differs from your way"? I'm looking at what you're saying and I'm thinking about it, it's not my fault that your arguments make me think you're stupid.

Right now both of us are countering about something irrelevant, but I think that this is your fault.

Furthermore, you dont even bother reading the entire post or argument before you start countering

Of course, if I were to start to write just when I finished reading I would end up forgeting what you've talked about on the start. So I prefer write from topic to topic.

The point I was making was that we know he created the planet, but that's all. 

At least we know something about that. What about the possibility of another True God leaving a offspring in the planet which we have no clue about?

Where did it talk about him having offspring or populating it?

So, where did it talk about other gods having left a offspring within the Evil God's planet? Man, it's okay if you want to consider that there's the possibility that the Yun Family is the offspring of another True God, but saying that the possibility of another True God being the ancestor of a family that is living within the Evil God's planet is higher than the possibility of that family being the offspring of the creator of the same planet seems very stupid to me.

However, I do remember it being mentioned that numerous gods and divine beings that were on good terms with him either settled on the planet or left their legacies. So given the situation that we have a planet with no people but multiple gods and legacies, why would the odds of the Yun family being descended from him be any greater than one of the other gods?

Yeah, it was mentioned that they left legacies, but leaving legacies and creating people/leaving offspring in the planet are two completely different things. We can suppose that the Evil God left his offspring in Blue Pole Star because that's the planet he created. Although you can suppose that the other gods created living beings in the planet, you must at least agree with me that the possibility is smaller. Like, why would the odds of a living being within the planet having been created by foreigners gods be higher than the odds of that same living being having been created by the creator of the planet (the Evil God)? It's like saying that the chance of part of us being the creations of a god from another plane is higher than the chance of the same part of us being the creations of the god of our own plane. (You don't need to believe in god to understand my example).

You say I don't "understand mathematics." Well apart from how insulting that statement is, given I taught math in high school and have an engineering degree, I will explain to you that you are truly the one who does not understand mathematics.

So you're being really bad at applying the theory in this situation.

Let's say that he allowed for 4 of his friends to join him on the planet (we don't know the exact amount, could be 100, but we will use 4 for arguments sake). In the situation that he created the planet but it is not populated, what are the odds that any one family would be descended from the Evil God, assuming all factors are equal and all spawn descendants area the same rate? The odds would be 1 in 5, or 20%. This leaves an 80% chance that the Yun family did not descend from him. Now if you want to say something like, "but he created the planet, which means he would be more likely to populate it." Congratulations, you just made an assumption and "jumped to conclusions."

The problems of this supposition:

You're basically supposing that it wasn't the Evil God who created the planet, but a group of gods and that the Evil God was only a part of this group. What is the meaning of the Evil God letting the total amount of the living beings created by all the other gods being more than the amount of living beings created by him? That's his planet, damn. You're basically saying that if there were 4 gods, then, the population that he, the creator of the planet, created, was 1/4 of the total. What about if it was 1000 gods? His creations would be 1/1000 of the population of the planet. Maybe even after a few dozen years, the population that he, the creator of the planet, created, would be extinguished by the population created by the other gods. Does it make sense?

About the stupid affirmation that you made on the final: By writing this stupid supposition you are jumping to the conclusion that the other gods created living beings within the planet (the chances of this having happening are very small). You're also supposing that the Evil God would let the quantity of living beings created by him would be less than the quantity of the other gods combined.

The whole matter above was to make two points. The first, and primary point, was to show that while you keep accusing others who disagree with you of "jumping to conclusions," you yourself have been doing the same in order to support your theory. The second point is that while your theory is not impossible, logic and reason show it to be statistically improbable. And before you come up with some weak argument that only halfway deals with my point yet again, yes, I know that I am making various assumptions as well. However, as you keep pointing out to defend your theory, we will not know everything for sure until Mars tells us, so I have no choice but to use the most logical and probable assumptions based off of the limited concrete information we have.

So, we will have to assume that everything in this world is a jumping to the conclusion. So what would make a jump to the conclusion better than another? That's obviously the quantity of facts that support this jump. I have more facts supporting my jumps than the ones you're doing (they almost never have supports, the supports are suppositions of the suppositions).

What I think it's fun is that it seems like you don't like to assign odds to each of the suppositions you do. You assign odds to the conclusion, but never to the suppositions that "support" these conclusions, nor even to the suppositions that "supports" the suppositions.

When I say something "doesn't invalidate" your theory, that is simply saying it does not directly state something as a concrete fact that directly opposes and invalidates it, not that it doesn't seem to oppose your theory. 

Nop. You really always use your doubts as if they were countering my theory. But they are just doubts, things that were not explained yet.

You are the one that made the assumption that the blood would reset the profound handle back to red and that it was directly connected to the profound handle. I was using your own logic to refute you by pointing out that if the blood was truly meant for someone of the Yun family to become his inheritor, then why would he leave it in the RotG rather than on the Blue Pole Star? This does not make sense, unless he just didn't care about his "descendents" inheriting his legacy. Possible, but not likely.

You seems to have forgotten the context of that discussion in which I did this assumption. At that time, someone (I don't remember if it was you) was questioning "why x phenomenon happens". But that phenomenon didn't counter my theory, it could counter my theory but it would depend on the explanation that Mars would give to that phenomenon. Then, I said that I could think of a lot of hypothesis to explain the phenomenon in a way that it wouldn't counter my theory. And so I presented those two hypothesis. That's all. It's not like I believed in those two hypothesis (I made it very clear on the post) that I had presented or that those hypothesis had its credibility. I was just supposing that there are a lot of things that can explain that phenomenon without countering my theory. But I obviously wouldn't know what would be Mars' explanation. 

Finally, back to the matter of the profound veins and the PH. I thought this had been explained many times, but I guess you didn't understand the explanations. I will try to make it as simple as possible. The reason the PH improves when he opens various gates is because the gates improve the quality of his profound veins. It was very clearly stated that the strength of the PH is dependent on the quality of the blood and the quality of the profound veins. It is also clearly stated that unless he opens a gate, the Evil God's profound veins do not appear to be any different from normal ones. Given this and the fact that they are not his original veins, it makes complete sense that he would originally have a red PH. With the opening of each gate, the quality of his veins improves by leaps and bounds, thus boosting the level of the PH. When he closes the gates, the veins go back to normal and so does his PH. Likewise, as the marrow produces more dragon blood and improves his blood further, his PH improves as well. This is something very clearly explained and very easily understood. You are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and turn something simple and straightforward into something complex and convoluted.

Ok. You has made a good point. I'll ask a question. According to Yun Canghai, "The power of the Profound Handle, half it comes from one’s blood vessels, while the other half, comes from one’s profound veins." Since that's so, why are the Evil God's Profound Veins able to release the Profound Handle if they're not the Yun Family's Profound Veins?

• Pretty simple. He is a descendent of the Yun family and Yun blood runs in his veins. Half of the "power" comes from the veins, not half of the PH. The PH is passed down in the bloodline of the males, remember?

Other than this, wow.... you truly are delusional. You call people "stupid" way too much when anyone who fully reads the arguments on both sides can see that you clearly don't even understand the arguments against your theory. Yet you quickly go off to call them "stupid." You like to make arguments, but then call them "weak" or "stupid" when people use your own arguments against you. What does that say about your argument in the first place? You have completely invalidated many of your own arguments in this way, which, to be honest, is kind of hilarious.

You say you are "open-minded", but where in this thread have you displayed that at all? You simply scream "YOU ARE STUPID AND WRONG" any time someone points out details from the story to suggest your theory is false. You call my logic weak, but any discerning eye can easily see that it is your "logic" that is weak as you are simply trying to force your theory to work with weak support and strong opposition. This can be further seen in how you don't even seem to understand the arguments used against you before you go off trying to change them into something they are not or putting words into the mouths of others. Or maybe you do understand them, but they scare you as they largely discredit your theory, so you lash out against those who come up with them.

Regardless, this has long since devolved into a petty argument and no longer has any credibility as a discussion or debate. The insufferable ignorance and hypocrisy you have put on display is far beyond what I am willing to tolerate. I truly hope, for your own sake, that you are able to develop some better critical thinking and reasoning skills in the future. I also hope you develop the ability to look at something from an objective viewpoint rather than purely through your own rose-tinted glasses. Both of these skills will serve you well in all aspects of your future if you actually put in the time and effort to develop them.

This is the last post from me on this thread. Enjoy living in your fantasy bubble where you are always right. I look forward to you joining the rest of us in reality some day.
  • edited January 2017
    Both males and females from the Yun Family inherit the Profound Handle, it's just that females can't pass it to the next generation. That's why the males never marry into other families (the only exception being Yun Che) while the females can be married to other families.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Pretty sure it said passed from father to son no mention of daughters that I remember but whatever 
  • edited January 2017
    tj5553 said:

tj5553 said:
    Pretty simple. He is a descendent of the Yun family and Yun blood runs in his veins. Half of the "power" comes from the veins, not half of the PH. The PH is passed down in the bloodline of the males, remember?

(The first quote is what you have said in your previous post)

I'll quote the key points you have said:

tj5553 said:
    The reason the PH improves when he opens various gates is because the gates improve the quality of his profound veins. It was very clearly stated that the strength of the PH is dependent on the quality of the blood and the quality of the profound veins.
    tj5553 said:
    It is also clearly stated that unless he opens a gate, the Evil God's profound veins do not appear to be any different from normal ones. Given this and the fact that they are not his original veins, it makes complete sense that he would originally have a red PH.
    tj5553 said:
    With the opening of each gate, the quality of his veins improves by leaps and bounds, thus boosting the level of the PH.

Yun Che's father and grandfather have Cyan Profound Handle, so Yun Che's blood quality must be very high. Then, let's suppose that if Yun Che hadn't been crippled, his Profound Handle would be around Cyan.

50% of the power of the Profound Handle comes from the Blood. The quality of Yun Che's blood hasn't decreased from his birth, instead, it increased with the Phoenix and Dragon blood.

So, even if we disregard the Evil God's Profound Veins in the power of the Profound Handle, there was still the 50% of his blood veins + Dragon Blood and Phoenix Blood. But even with these 50% of his profound veins (that would release around Cyan Profound Handle if he hadn't been crippled), he was only able to release a Red Profound Handle.

Why have it happened? The 50% of his blood was only able to produce a Red Profound Handle? Supposing that he would have a Cyan Profound Handle if he hadn't been crippled, we can say that the 50% of his blood that would be able to produce a Cyan Profound Handle had been able to produce only a Red Profound Handle?

Now, let's take into account the Evil God's Profound Veins. It was said that the Evil God's Profound Veins are the same as normal Profound Veins. And you have said that "The reason the PH improves when he opens various gates is because the gates improve the quality of his profound veins." and "It was very clearly stated that the strength of the PH is dependent on the quality of the blood and the quality of the profound veins." (I know Yun Canghai is the one who said the latter).

So, to determine the power of the Profound Handle, we have to sum the quality of Yun Che's blood (that have only increased since his birth) plus the quality of Yun Che's Profound Veins. 

- Yun Che's father and grandfather were able to release Cyan Profound Handles, so the quality of Yun Che's blood probably is able to release something around Cyan Profound Handles.

- Yun Che's Evil God's Profound Veins are the same as normal Profound Veins if no gates are opened.

So, blood of high quality (around cyan + Dragon God and Divine Phoenix blood) + normal Profound Veins = Red Profound Handle? Even though the Evil God's Profound Veins are regular, they couldn't have 0 relevance in the power of the Profound Handle, right? And even if they had 0 relevance in the power of the Profound Handle, how could Yun Che's high quality blood by itself be able to release only a Red Profound Handle?
    -------------

tj5553 said:
    With the opening of each gate, the quality of his veins improves by leaps and bounds, thus boosting the level of the PH.

When Yun Che open only the 1st gate, you do agree that the quality of his Profound Veins are higher than any of the Profound Veins of anyone in the Yun Family, right? Or they are at least of a higher quality than the Profound Veins that Yun Che would have if he hadn't been crippled.

So, high quality blood (around cyan + Dragon God and Divine Phoenix blood) + Evil God's Profound Veins's 1st gate opened (high quality Profound Vein) = Orange Profound Handle?

High quality blood + 2nd gate opened = Yelow

High quality blood + 3rd gate opened = Green

High quality blood + 4th gate opened = Cyan

How can it be? You said yourself that "The reason the PH improves when he opens various gates is because the gates improve the quality of his profound veins." and "It was very clearly stated that the strength of the PH is dependent on the quality of the blood and the quality of the profound veins." That's to say that the Evil God's Profound Veins with its 3rd gate opened has inferior quality compared to Yun Qinghong's Profound Veins? Or that (supposing that Yun Che's PH would be Cyan if he hadn't been cripple) the Evil God's Profound Veins with its 3rd gate opened have a inferior quality compared to Yun Che's inborn Profound Veins?

Would the Evil God's Profound Veins need its 4th gate opened to be compared to Yun Qinghong and Yun Che's Profound Veins?

How do you explain this? Why "it makes complete sense that he would originally have a red PH."? Does it makes complete sense to you?
    --------------------
    tj5553 said:
    Other than this, wow.... you truly are delusional. You call people "stupid" way too much when anyone who fully reads the arguments on both sides can see that you clearly don't even understand the arguments against your theory. Yet you quickly go off to call them "stupid." You like to make arguments, but then call them "weak" or "stupid" when people use your own arguments against you. What does that say about your argument in the first place? You have completely invalidated many of your own arguments in this way, which, to be honest, is kind of hilarious. 

I haven't called you stupid. I said that I think some of your arguments stupid.

Can you show examples? Where have I "completely invalidated" my own arguments? Quote it and say how I did it.

tj5553 said:
    You say you are "open-minded", but where in this thread have you displayed that at all? You simply scream "YOU ARE STUPID AND WRONG" any time someone points out details from the story to suggest your theory is false. You call my logic weak, but any discerning eye can easily see that it is your "logic" that is weak as you are simply trying to force your theory to work with weak support and strong opposition. This can be further seen in how you don't even seem to understand the arguments used against you before you go off trying to change them into something they are not or putting words into the mouths of others. Or maybe you do understand them, but they scare you as they largely discredit your theory, so you lash out against those who come up with them.

I just said it when you were questioning something pretty obvious (like when you have said that the odds of the Yun Family being the offspring of a foreigner god is higher than the odds of the Yun Family being the Evil God's offspring). 

When have "someone points out details from the story to suggest" that my theory is false? Please, quote it. As far as I have seen, people pointed out details from the story to show that there are details that were not explained (holes to be filled), but they insist saying that these details show that my theory has a high chance of being false. We can only say that some point can invalidate my theory when the subject of that point has been explained, and if the explanation will works in favor or against my theory.
    -----------------

Most of time I have spent in this thread wasn't refusing arguments, instead, I spent quite a long time saying the same thing, like: "What you have said only shows that there are things that were not explained yet, but Mars will probably explain this in the future. The explanation that he will do about this said subject is what will (maybe) be able to say if my theory is right or wrong. But currently, without a explanation, this "hole" hasn't that much credibility to decrease the odds of my theory be true."

That's to say: Most of time people were using doubts/holes as arguments.

I don't think I have been close minded. I haven't disregarded people's argument. I thought about them, and I also consider that their suggestions can be true and my theory can be wrong, but what I have questioned the most is just the relevance that people credits to these "arguments" even though they are just doubts/holes to be filled.

• Uh can we drop the arguing back and forth with posts that probably took an hour to type lol. Anyway just wait till the real info comes out. 
    These posts are too long winded to read the same arguments back and forth lol
  • Well, what is weird is that Jasmine has never seen profound handle before, even though she has Star God memory and can remember Eternal Night profound art right to the naming. She also knows about War God's tyrannical vein and stuff. However, it isn't like her star god memory is perfect though, since she didn't know about celestial spirit initially.

I think the likely ways YC can confirm your theory is either find Evil God's leftover memory and somehow Evil God initiate communication about his profound handle, or YC must find Yun family's record of their ancestor. I doubt we'll get profound handle history from RotG, since nobody mention about Evil God having profound handle, not even memory Jasmine inherited from initially getting the Evil God blood.

On the other hand, if YC found record in RotG of some random God using this profound handle, then that might've just break the theory. I honestly think that it'll be the latter, since it is easier and smoother to write the plot. The former would requires YC deliberately seeking answer of his profound handle origin, or Evil God has something more to tell YC about profound handle.
  • Hmmm, now that I think about it, Yuanba's mom must have also inherited some star gods blood but like Jazzmine & her father, all their inheritances are dwindling in every generation....it is certain YC is the only being inheriting full blood & it's increasing rapidly although YC hasn't gotten a star blood except for when Jazz gives him some
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • this thread is really long now so i have just skimmed most of the arguments but here are some thoughts for the idea that the yun family is the descendant of the evil god.
    alot of arguments are against because yun family have PH but not evil god veins and there have been ideas thrown around that the veins were diluted to non-existence leading to counter arguments for why did the veins vanish but not the handle. here is my idea.
    it is possible for the veins to be diluted out of the descendants but for the handle to survive the best way i can think to explain is with example imagine a tiger inherits wings exact details are irrelevant for this example so we now have a single winged tiger it stands to reason that if the wing tiger creates an offspring with a normal tiger the offspring will have wings also since no other tiger has wings they have nothing genetically to interfere with the wings thus all of the offspring from that first tiger will have wings. i am theorizing the the profound handle follows this same pattern because there is no similar ability to overwrite the profound handle it will always be passed down however people do have profound veins which would interfere and dilute the evil god veins resulting in them being bred out.
    another similar argument is why did the veins degrade through the generations but not the profound handle i could argue that the profound handle has been diluted through the generations just not as much the strongest profound handle is gold but the current yun family is lucky to have people born with cyan this means the inheritance for gold profound handles has been diluted down so that the much weaker cyan has become the strongest available and is considered rare.
    there are more arguments against but i am going to stop here because trying to cover every argument at once will get us nowhere. i am a firm believer of tackling problems one at a time so before you start arguing other reasons against resolve the issues i have brought up first otherwise we are just going to go in circles with no one getting a satisfying answer. also i brought these issues to light first because they were the first ones i saw appearing repeatedly not because they were the easiest but that did help.
  • I had once came up with almost the same reasoning as you. Something I could think of to explain why the Evil God's Veins or at least the Evil God's Profound Gates have disappeared is that Yun Family people had never used the Profound Gates since they hadn't the 54 PE opened, so after a long while without being used, the EG's PG were extinct.

But anyway, we have no way to know if the Yun Family people have it or not (though they probably don't) since we haven't seen anyone with the 54 Profound Entrances opened, and most importantly, there's no reason to believe they inherited the Evil God's Veins. It's not like the Evil God's offspring should inherit all of his powers. They could have inherited the PH while not inheriting the Evil God's Veins. Like, even if the Yun Family is the offspring of another True God, why haven't they inherited that True God's Profound Veins/other powers? Bringing up the Evil Veins as a argument against my theory doesn't make that much sense.
  • I had once came up with almost the same reasoning as you. Something I could think of to explain why the Evil God's Veins or at least the Evil God's Profound Gates have disappeared is that Yun Family people had never used the Profound Gates since they hadn't the 54 PE opened, so after a long while without being used, the EG's PG were extinct.

But anyway, we have no way to know if the Yun Family people have it or not (though they probably don't) since we haven't seen anyone with the 54 Profound Entrances opened, and most importantly, there's no reason to believe they inherited the Evil God's Veins. It's not like the Evil God's offspring should inherit all of his powers. They could have inherited the PH while not inheriting the Evil God's Veins. Like, even if the Yun Family is the offspring of another True God, why haven't they inherited that True God's Profound Veins/other powers? Bringing up the Evil Veins as a argument against my theory doesn't make that much sense.
    The more I read about ATG, the lesser I thought about PH is Evil God's. It is also better off having YC gets another True God name in his pocket.

Evil God is technically known as loner. He has no faction, doesn't follow other people's law, and travel freely around. He only left 1 drop of his blood, 5 seeds of 5 elements. This is technically to expect only 1 successor. I think all of his images doesn't resonance well with having a large family with multiple successor of any of his power. His 5 seeds mean that he expected only 1 person to inherit his evil vein, so I don't believe that any Yuns will have that vein. Evil God is described as god with control over 5 elements with characteristic of berserk (temporarily buff up) by other True God.

PH is more like a spirit. YC compared its similarity to Ling Yun's sword spirit doppelganger (but a lot better). It can also read/write people mind (maybe it does some sort of energy invasion). PH basically is a separate energy form with life force from user that could do X% of user's power. It doesn't really "buff up" in a sense that it increase the profound energy like Evil Gate. PH might be from power that is akin to Celestial Spirit, no life force but can morph into different form.

PH depends sorely on blood vessel and profound veins. It's reasonable to say that PH will be gold only if YC's vessels and veins becomes True God's. Correct me if I'm wrong, I remembered there's two occasions where PH is buffed. Firstly, when YC got his dragon marrow, his blood vessel was reluctantly reconstruct inside the ark with help of dragon marrow (but not up to True God's body yet), so his PH standard is permanently buffed. Secondly, the more YC activates Evil Gate, the closer his profound vein gets to Evil God's (True God's vein).

With this reasoning, it's relatively easy to say that YC's PH getting buff by Evil Gate is generally a consequent of YC vessels and veins getting closer to True God. Since other Yuns never gets godly revamp on their profound vein or blood vessel like YC, they will never increase their color after their birth vessel and vein.
  • Hm, I think that's not what you meant, but the PH only increased its level after Yun Che fused with the Dragon God's Marrow, undergoing the Spatial Storm in the Primordial Profound Ark hasn't increased the PH's level. Yun Che's blood quality highly increased after the Primordial Profound Ark, I don't understand why PH's hasn't increased...
  • edited January 2017
    Another possibility for why the evil god isn't known for the profound handle is because with his other abilities over the 5 elements and space/time using the profound handle wasn't worth the effort.
    As has been stated the gates match up with the PH colours perfectly, if this was the evil gods power maybe that's deliberate and that when the evil god had it it was always red with no gates open so if the evil god wanted to use it effectively he had to open all his gates to get the best PH but when the yun family inherited it because they had no gates the PH changed so the colour was fixed since birth and as his successor with both the evil god veins and PH yun che's PH has reset to its original use and limitations also if the god dragon marrow is a higher quality than what the evil gods was that would explain the 1 time permanent increase because it would mean that hun che's blood is now higher quality than the evil gods was.
  • edited January 2017
    LOL I don't believe Yun Che's blood is of a higher level than the Evil God's, that's basically impossible. I'd think best if on the start, when the Evil God was born, his PH was red (increasing with the opening of every gate) and after being nourished by the Primordial Energy, his blood quality started to increase and then his PH became gold without needing to open the gates. Maybe even with the nourishing of the Primordial Energy it's taken a long time to become Gold. The Evil God has billions of years after all.

I don't think "the Evil God wasn't known by his PH", or that he has never used this (if it was gold, it's one of the most overpower abilities we have seen so far, no reason to think he wouldn't use it because "he didn't need") it's just that it wasn't stated yet. The only being who knows of Yun Che's PH's existence and the Evil God's powers in the Primordial Era is the Golden Crow, who's read Yun Che's memories and since it came from the Primordial Era and was on good terms with the Evil God, it should know of his PH/powers, so it was the only one who could have mentioned it to Yun Che but haven't. The reason why the Golden Crow hasn't mentioned something like this is that it just didn't feel like saying it. It's just like why the Divine Phoenix hasn't said to Yun Che that he had the Mirror of Samsara. It's something he doesn't need to know and that he'll discover it on the future.

If you sum it all with the fact that Mars want to keep this a "secret", then the reason why the relation between the Evil God and the Yun Family wasn't mentioned is very reasonable.
  • LOL I don't believe Yun Che's blood is of a higher level than the Evil God's, that's basically impossible. I'd think best if on the start, when the Evil God was born, his PH was red (increasing with the opening of every gate) and after being nourished by the Primordial Energy, his blood quality started to increase and then his PH became gold without needing to open the gates. Maybe even with the nourishing of the Primordial Energy it's taken a long time to become Gold. The Evil God has billions of years after all.

I don't think "the Evil God wasn't known by his PH", or that he has never used this (if it was gold, it's one of the most overpower abilities we have seen so far, no reason to think he wouldn't use it because "he didn't need") it's just that it wasn't stated yet. The only being who knows of Yun Che's PH's existence and the Evil God's powers in the Primordial Era is the Golden Crow, who's read Yun Che's memories and since it came from the Primordial Era and was on good terms with the Evil God, it should know of his PH/powers, so it was the only one who could have mentioned it to Yun Che but haven't. The reason why the Golden Crow hasn't mentioned something like this is that it just didn't feel like saying it. It's just like why the Divine Phoenix hasn't said to Yun Che that he had the Mirror of Samsara. It's something he doesn't need to know and that he'll discover it on the future.

If you sum it all with the fact that Mars want to keep this a "secret", then the reason why the relation between the Evil God and the Yun Family wasn't mentioned is very reasonable.
    Let's say your theory isn't true. PH is another True God's power.

I am leaning toward that more and more, since PH is a unique characteristic that should belong to a separate God. Each God supposedly have a certain characteristic: Phoenix purifying flame for Phoenix, Crow destructive flame for crow, GWoB for Rage God, Tyrannical vein for War God, etc. Therefore, I think PH is another True God's power, in which that True God is very secretive himself, since Jasmine's Star God memory doesn't have any idea of PH power origin.

I think this True God secretive is akin to Celestial Spirit, since Jasmine's Star God has no idea about Celestial Spirit race. Of course, Jasmine Star God wouldn't know every single True God, since there are a lot of realms all over the universe during the primordial era.

Whatever, let's see if it will go your way or my way. I hope YC got another True God into his pocket this time.
  • edited January 2017
    lorwa said:
    The more I read about ATG, the lesser I thought about PH is Evil God's. It is also better off having YC gets another True God name in his pocket.

Evil God is technically known as loner. He has no faction, doesn't follow other people's law, and travel freely around. He only left 1 drop of his blood, 5 seeds of 5 elements. This is technically to expect only 1 successor. I think all of his images doesn't resonance well with having a large family with multiple successor of any of his power. His 5 seeds mean that he expected only 1 person to inherit his evil vein, so I don't believe that any Yuns will have that vein. Evil God is described as god with control over 5 elements with characteristic of berserk (temporarily buff up) by other True God.

PH is more like a spirit. YC compared its similarity to Ling Yun's sword spirit doppelganger (but a lot better). It can also read/write people mind (maybe it does some sort of energy invasion). PH basically is a separate energy form with life force from user that could do X% of user's power. It doesn't really "buff up" in a sense that it increase the profound energy like Evil Gate. PH might be from power that is akin to Celestial Spirit, no life force but can morph into different form.

PH depends sorely on blood vessel and profound veins. It's reasonable to say that PH will be gold only if YC's vessels and veins becomes True God's. Correct me if I'm wrong, I remembered there's two occasions where PH is buffed. Firstly, when YC got his dragon marrow, his blood vessel was reluctantly reconstruct inside the ark with help of dragon marrow (but not up to True God's body yet), so his PH standard is permanently buffed. Secondly, the more YC activates Evil Gate, the closer his profound vein gets to Evil God's (True God's vein).

With this reasoning, it's relatively easy to say that YC's PH getting buff by Evil Gate is generally a consequent of YC vessels and veins getting closer to True God. Since other Yuns never gets godly revamp on their profound vein or blood vessel like YC, they will never increase their color after their birth vessel and vein.

lorwa said:
    Let's say your theory isn't true. PH is another True God's power.

I am leaning toward that more and more, since PH is a unique characteristic that should belong to a separate God. Each God supposedly have a certain characteristic: Phoenix purifying flame for Phoenix, Crow destructive flame for crow, GWoB for Rage God, Tyrannical vein for War God, etc. Therefore, I think PH is another True God's power, in which that True God is very secretive himself, since Jasmine's Star God memory doesn't have any idea of PH power origin.

I think this True God secretive is akin to Celestial Spirit, since Jasmine's Star God has no idea about Celestial Spirit race. Of course, Jasmine Star God wouldn't know every single True God, since there are a lot of realms all over the universe during the primordial era.

Whatever, let's see if it will go your way or my way. I hope YC got another True God into his pocket this time.

I think you're forgetting about something...

Chapter 110 – 《World Ode of the Phoenix · Fragments》 (5)

“The Evil God does not align with any of the elements, for he is actually the nemesis of all the elements. But no one can compare to the Evil God in terms of familiarity and capability in wielding the elements. If you somehow manage to completely inherit the Evil God’s powers, then not only fire, even water, wind, thunder, earth, domain, dimension, spirit… would all be subdued by you, and would never be able to bring you harm.”

The Evil God has the control over the elements, and Soul/Spirit can be considered as a element. The PH has a lot to do with the Evil God's powers. Also, the Yun Family combines the Purple Cloud Arts with the PH, so maybe the Evil God also used the PH combined with the natural elements.
  • Thinking about this now, I should have included this quote of the Phoenix in my theory... It's not too late yet.
  • LOL I don't believe Yun Che's blood is of a higher level than the Evil God's, that's basically impossible. I'd think best if on the start, when the Evil God was born, his PH was red (increasing with the opening of every gate) and after being nourished by the Primordial Energy, his blood quality started to increase and then his PH became gold without needing to open the gates. Maybe even with the nourishing of the Primordial Energy it's taken a long time to become Gold. The Evil God has billions of years after all.

see i don't agree with this because if this was the case then the evil god would be known for having the profound handle if it was something that grew with him he would be more inclined to use it especially if he had a gold handle with no gates open however if he was restricted that he could only access certain colour when certain gates were open then he would be less inclined to use it when it would be much easier for him to uses his complete control of the elements instead also i'm not saying that yun che has a stronger blood power than the evil god i am saying the dragon god has a higher blood power than the evil god and since yun che has a dragon gods marrow he received a stronger bloodline than the evil god. your whole theory hinges on the fact that no one knows what true god the profound handle came from but in order for your theory to have any chance of being right relies on the profound handle being an ability that the evil god had that no one was aware of otherwise when jasmine saw the profound handle the first time she would have commented on the irony that the inheritor of the evil god veins also has his profound handle. for the evil god to be the source of the profound handle it would have to be an ability that he kept hidden or didn't use which given even yun che prefers using his superior control over the elements instead of using his profound handle which requires him to open the gates to get the best use out of it, so it makes sense for the evil god to treat it the same way if it had the same restriction
  • see i don't agree with this because if this was the case then the evil god would be known for having the profound handle if it was something that grew with him he would be more inclined to use it especially if he had a gold handle with no gates open however if he was restricted that he could only access certain colour when certain gates were open then he would be less inclined to use it when it would be much easier for him to uses his complete control of the elements instead also i'm not saying that yun che has a stronger blood power than the evil god i am saying the dragon god has a higher blood power than the evil god and since yun che has a dragon gods marrow he received a stronger bloodline than the evil god. your whole theory hinges on the fact that no one knows what true god the profound handle came from but in order for your theory to have any chance of being right relies on the profound handle being an ability that the evil god had that no one was aware of otherwise when jasmine saw the profound handle the first time she would have commented on the irony that the inheritor of the evil god veins also has his profound handle. for the evil god to be the source of the profound handle it would have to be an ability that he kept hidden or didn't use which given even yun che prefers using his superior control over the elements instead of using his profound handle which requires him to open the gates to get the best use out of it, so it makes sense for the evil god to treat it the same way if it had the same restriction

I don't understand why you're saying that Jasmine would be able to recognize the PH if it were from the Evil God. It's not like people from the Realm of Gods knows everything about the True Gods and their powers, nor that the Star God's memories would include all the information about the other True Gods and their powers. Jasmine didn't recognize the Ice Flames, so does that means the Evil God didn't have that power? Please, stop thinking that Jasmine and people from RotG are omniscient beings.
  • Jasmine and people from RotG also not even knew about the Blue Pole Star's existence and its connection with the Evil God. Even though the Legacies from RotG knows of Blue Pole Star's existence, people from RotG aren't aware about it. It's obvious that the Legacies hasn't passed all the information of the Primordial Era to their inheritors. Considering my theory is right, Jasmine not knowing about the PH only shows her ignorance about the Evil God's powers, it doesn't disqualify my theory in any point at all.
  • edited February 2017
    see i don't agree with this because if this was the case then the evil god would be known for having the profound handle if it was something that grew with him he would be more inclined to use it especially if he had a gold handle with no gates open however if he was restricted that he could only access certain colour when certain gates were open then he would be less inclined to use it when it would be much easier for him to uses his complete control of the elements instead also i'm not saying that yun che has a stronger blood power than the evil god i am saying the dragon god has a higher blood power than the evil god and since yun che has a dragon gods marrow he received a stronger bloodline than the evil god. your whole theory hinges on the fact that no one knows what true god the profound handle came from but in order for your theory to have any chance of being right relies on the profound handle being an ability that the evil god had that no one was aware of otherwise when jasmine saw the profound handle the first time she would have commented on the irony that the inheritor of the evil god veins also has his profound handle. for the evil god to be the source of the profound handle it would have to be an ability that he kept hidden or didn't use which given even yun che prefers using his superior control over the elements instead of using his profound handle which requires him to open the gates to get the best use out of it, so it makes sense for the evil god to treat it the same way if it had the same restriction

I don't understand why you're saying that Jasmine would be able to recognize the PH if it were from the Evil God. It's not like people from the Realm of Gods knows everything about the True Gods and their powers, nor that the Star God's memories would include all the information about the other True Gods and their powers. Jasmine didn't recognize the Ice Flames, so does that means the Evil God didn't have that power? Please, stop thinking that Jasmine and people from RotG are omniscient beings.
    i'm saying that jasmine would recognize the PH if it were from the Evil God is because the evil god is famous in the RotG and his abilities are well known in that circle same as how the Phoenix, golden crow and such's abilities are famous and well known. i mean the evil god is famous for having hidden gates in his profound veins that give him a power boost so if he had something as useful as a no gate gold PH he would be known for it however if the PH is limited to the point were his manipulation of the elements is better he wouldn't have a need to use it. Basically the only way the PH can belong to the evil god and he isn't known for it is if it was an ability he had that was to bothersome to use compare to his other abilities a no gate gold PH is too useful in any situation because it's a highly versatile power doubling tool. your entire reasoning for this theory was based on the gates matching up with the colours perfectly why are you now ruining it by saying he has a no gate gold PH if this was the case wouldn't the PH have colours after gold your theory is only viable if the evil god always had a red PH with no gates otherwise the colours don't match anymore. and as for jasmine not recognizing the ice flames that was only the fusion of 2 elements the evil god was famous for mastery of all elements not just the basic 5 at some point yun che is going to try adding lightning to those flames and when he does they will become something completely different to what they currently are so it's understandable that jasmine doesn't recognize them because compared to complete mastery of all, ice flames is a relatively low level technique
  • @Evil Jesus 
    Why would you reluctantly related the PH color to Evil gates? It's already off-sync ever since YC got the dragon marrow.
  • i'm saying that jasmine would recognize the PH if it were from the Evil God is because the evil god is famous in the RotG and his abilities are well known in that circle same as how the Phoenix, golden crow and such's abilities are famous and well known. i mean the evil god is famous for having hidden gates in his profound veins that give him a power boost so if he had something as useful as a no gate gold PH he would be known for it however if the PH is limited to the point were his manipulation of the elements is better he wouldn't have a need to use it. Basically the only way the PH can belong to the evil god and he isn't known for it is if it was an ability he had that was to bothersome to use compare to his other abilities a no gate gold PH is too useful in any situation because it's a highly versatile power doubling tool. your entire reasoning for this theory was based on the gates matching up with the colours perfectly why are you now ruining it by saying he has a no gate gold PH if this was the case wouldn't the PH have colours after gold your theory is only viable if the evil god always had a red PH with no gates otherwise the colours don't match anymore. and as for jasmine not recognizing the ice flames that was only the fusion of 2 elements the evil god was famous for mastery of all elements not just the basic 5 at some point yun che is going to try adding lightning to those flames and when he does they will become something completely different to what they currently are so it's understandable that jasmine doesn't recognize them because compared to complete mastery of all, ice flames is a relatively low level technique

Can you write subjects through paragraphs? It's a little tiresome to read things the way you're writing.

As far as I know, the Evil God's powers were never spread to the whole RotG. The only thing the RotG knows of the Evil God is that there was a drop of his blood somewhere and it would give his powers to the person who inherited it. Jasmine only knew of his powers because she had read the memories inside the drop of his blood, which showed how the fall of the True Gods happened and some of the Evil God's powers (gates and control over elements). But it's not like the Evil God needed to show everything about him and his powers. Like, the memories hasn't showed that he could fuse different elements, so it's not unreasonable to think that it hasn't showed the Profound Handle.

If the RotG knows at least about the Evil God's control over the elements, then Mu Bingyun should be able to link Yun Che to the Evil God. Also, if they really know about it, doesn't it mean Yun Che won't be able to use multiple elements in the RotG publicly?

lorwa said:
    @Evil Jesus 
    Why would you reluctantly related the PH color to Evil gates? It's already off-sync ever since YC got the dragon marrow.

I don't know why are you guys insisting that the core of my theory is the PH's colors and the Evil God's Gates combining. What I wanted to show on the 2nd argument wasn't the colors combining. What I wanted to show was that the PH and Evil Gates reacts to each other. The number of them combining was only a supplement/curiosity.

My theory hasn't a core. It just has elements that complemens one another.

- Yun Family is the offspring of a True God.

- Profound Handle reacts to the opening of the Profound Gates ( ← core) and the number of states of both are the same, 8 (← curiosity/supplement).

- The Evil God had control over the elements, including Spirit/Soul.

- The Profound Handle is a Spirit/Soul.

- The Evil God is the one who created the Blue Pole Star.
    -----------

But anyway, why do you guys think that just because the color of the PH in the natural state changed it already discard the connection that I showed between their numbers? What I wanted to show was that on a natural state (without any change of the blood quality) the number of colors and gates is the same.
  • i'm saying that jasmine would recognize the PH if it were from the Evil God is because the evil god is famous in the RotG and his abilities are well known in that circle same as how the Phoenix, golden crow and such's abilities are famous and well known. i mean the evil god is famous for having hidden gates in his profound veins that give him a power boost so if he had something as useful as a no gate gold PH he would be known for it however if the PH is limited to the point were his manipulation of the elements is better he wouldn't have a need to use it. Basically the only way the PH can belong to the evil god and he isn't known for it is if it was an ability he had that was to bothersome to use compare to his other abilities a no gate gold PH is too useful in any situation because it's a highly versatile power doubling tool. your entire reasoning for this theory was based on the gates matching up with the colours perfectly why are you now ruining it by saying he has a no gate gold PH if this was the case wouldn't the PH have colours after gold your theory is only viable if the evil god always had a red PH with no gates otherwise the colours don't match anymore. and as for jasmine not recognizing the ice flames that was only the fusion of 2 elements the evil god was famous for mastery of all elements not just the basic 5 at some point yun che is going to try adding lightning to those flames and when he does they will become something completely different to what they currently are so it's understandable that jasmine doesn't recognize them because compared to complete mastery of all, ice flames is a relatively low level technique

Can you write subjects through paragraphs? It's a little tiresome to read things the way you're writing.

As far as I know, the Evil God's powers were never spread to the whole RotG. The only thing the RotG knows of the Evil God is that there was a drop of his blood somewhere and it would give his powers to the person who inherited it. Jasmine only knew of his powers because she had read the memories inside the drop of his blood, which showed how the fall of the True Gods happened and some of the Evil God's powers (gates and control over elements). But it's not like the Evil God needed to show everything about him and his powers. Like, the memories hasn't showed that he could fuse different elements, so it's not unreasonable to think that it hasn't showed the Profound Handle.

If the RotG knows at least about the Evil God's control over the elements, then Mu Bingyun should be able to link Yun Che to the Evil God. Also, if they really know about it, doesn't it mean Yun Che won't be able to use multiple elements in the RotG publicly?

lorwa said:
    @Evil Jesus 

I don't know why are you guys insisting that the core of my theory is the PH's colors and the Evil God's Gates combining. What I wanted to show on the 2nd argument wasn't the colors combining. What I wanted to show was that the PH and Evil Gates reacts to each other. The number of them combining was only a supplement/curiosity.

My theory hasn't a core. It just has elements that complemens one another.

- Yun Family is the offspring of a True God.

- Profound Handle reacts to the opening of the Profound Gates ( ← core) and the number of states of both are the same, 8 (← curiosity/supplement).

- The Evil God had control over the elements, including Spirit/Soul.

- The Profound Handle is a Spirit/Soul.

- The Evil God is the one who created the Blue Pole Star.
    -----------

But anyway, why do you guys think that just because the color of the PH in the natural state changed it already discard the connection that I showed between their numbers? What I wanted to show was that on a natural state (without any change of the blood quality) the number of colors and gates is the same.
    we keep bringing up the colour change in the natural state because your theory only works with no gate = red PH only under this condition does your connection stick because if the evil god had any other colour in his natural state the number of gate wouldn't match up to the colours of the profound handle thus ruining your theory we can ignore yun che having an orange no gate because as i said before if the dragon god has a greater blood power than the evil god the upgrade makes sense.
    your idea that the evil god got a blood upgrade by absorbing primordial qi thus giving him a natural gold PH ruins the theory because if he has a natural gold Ph what happens when he opens the first gate? the yun family records state that gold is the highest level the PH can reach these are the same records that say it comes from a true god so surely when the true god passed down the PH he also included all it's colours which means either gold is the max and opening more gates after this won't change it or the evil god isn't the source of the profound handle.
    you can't make the connection that the colours match up perfectly with the gates and then say the evil god had anything other than a natural red PH because these two ideas are contradictory if the evil god doesn't have a natural red then the gates don't line up so he can't have the been the source. 

Profound Handle reacts to the opening of the Profound Gates ( ← core) and the number of states of both are the same, 8 (← curiosity/supplement) this here only works if the evil god had a natural red or gold being a fixed maximum and given that the author lined up the gates with the colours in this way and then gave yun che an upgrade i don't think he will make gold a fixed maximum because alot of us want to see what happens to the gold PH when yun che opens the last gate and having it stay gold would be a big disappointment
  • edited February 2017
    @"Evil Jesus" 
    Dragon marrow also complement the PH, but we haven't make that connection with Yun ancestor being Dragon God. Not sure if you're seeing my point here, but the same argument could be made with Dragon God.

An alternative theory I present is anything that buff up PH owner's vein and blood vessels are going to buff up PH. This is to say that as YC buff his vein with Evil Gate or his vessel with dragon marrow, his PH level will increase. If in the future he encounter anything else that buff his vessel (or maybe reconstruct him into True God body), then his PH standard would further raised.

Right now I am pretty confuse with the concept of "soul" and "spirit" in ATG. We are not yet sure if Profound Handle can be considered as "spirit". It is described as profound energy infused with owner's life force. I am not sure if it is the same as Hong'er celestial spirit, FCA ice spirit, etc. One thing I am sure about "soul" is that Qingyue's Heart Glazed possesses an ability to make her soul strength grow faster than normal people.
  • edited February 2017
    we keep bringing up the colour change in the natural state because your theory only works with no gate = red PH only under this condition does your connection stick because if the evil god had any other colour in his natural state the number of gate wouldn't match up to the colours of the profound handle thus ruining your theory we can ignore yun che having an orange no gate because as i said before if the dragon god has a greater blood power than the evil god the upgrade makes sense.
    your idea that the evil god got a blood upgrade by absorbing primordial qi thus giving him a natural gold PH ruins the theory because if he has a natural gold Ph what happens when he opens the first gate? the yun family records state that gold is the highest level the PH can reach these are the same records that say it comes from a true god so surely when the true god passed down the PH he also included all it's colours which means either gold is the max and opening more gates after this won't change it or the evil god isn't the source of the profound handle.
    you can't make the connection that the colours match up perfectly with the gates and then say the evil god had anything other than a natural red PH because these two ideas are contradictory if the evil god doesn't have a natural red then the gates don't line up so he can't have the been the source. 

Profound Handle reacts to the opening of the Profound Gates ( ← core) and the number of states of both are the same, 8 (← curiosity/supplement) this here only works if the evil god had a natural red or gold being a fixed maximum and given that the author lined up the gates with the colours in this way and then gave yun che an upgrade i don't think he will make gold a fixed maximum because alot of us want to see what happens to the gold PH when yun che opens the last gate and having it stay gold would be a big disappointment

Yun Che before receiving the Dragon God's Marrow:

Profound Handle 1 - Red | State 1 - 0 Gates opened
    Profound Handle 2 - Orange | State 2 - 1 Gate opened
    Profound Handle 3 - Yellow | State 3 - 2 Gates opened
    Profound Handle 4 - Green | State 4 - 3 Gates opened
    Profound Handle 5 - Cyan | State 5 - 4 Gates opened
    Profound Handle 6 - Blue | State 6 - 5 Gates opened
    Profound Handle 7 - Purple | State 7 - 6 Gates opened
    Profound Handle 8 - Gold |  State 8 - 7 Gates opened

The fact that Yun Che enhanced his PH by fusing with the Marrow doesn't change this. If the PH can change then they cannot be related? I don't agree with this.

But anyway, since you're not understanding my point, I'll just say this: The colors matching up with the Profound Gates isn't the core of my theory, far from this. It's just a curiosity. How can a curiosity ruin my theory? The point of my argument is: One react to another. Since you're not understanding the concept of "curiosity", just forget about the colors matching up with the Gates for God's sake.
  • lorwa said:
    @Evil Jesus 
    Dragon marrow also complement the PH, but we haven't make that connection with Yun ancestor being Dragon God. Not sure if you're seeing my point here, but the same argument could be made with Dragon God.

Of course you can relate the Yun Family with the Dragon God if you want, you can even relate it with Jasmine, the difference is that you won't have as many facts to support this hypothesis as I have to support mine.

lorwa said:
    An alternative theory I present is anything that buff up PH owner's vein and blood vessels are going to buff up PH. This is to say that as YC buff his vein with Evil Gate or his vessel with dragon marrow, his PH level will increase. If in the future he encounter anything else that buff his vessel (or maybe reconstruct him into True God body), then his PH standard would further raised.

Well, as for me, at least, I have always considered this as a fact.

lorwa said:
    Right now I am pretty confuse with the concept of "soul" and "spirit" in ATG. We are not yet sure if Profound Handle can be considered as "spirit". It is described as profound energy infused with owner's life force. I am not sure if it is the same as Hong'er celestial spirit, FCA ice spirit, etc. One thing I am sure about "soul" is that Qingyue's Heart Glazed possesses an ability to make her soul strength grow faster than normal people.

The Profound Handle has its "Soul Form", so I'm pretty sure it has somethings to do with the Soul/Spirit element.
  • @Evil Jesus 
    Add this point to your theory as well. 
    Out of all Evil Gods seed only IDR had lightning seed but as compared to other continents, IDR is way to big so it should have atleast 2 seeds of 5. But why only Lightning seed was in IDR and not other seeds...? And coincidentally Yun family's profound art is lightning attribute as well. But why would Evil God leave lightning attribute only in IDR. Well, I guess that's precisely to let the Yun family take the energy from the Lightning seed and cultivate their lightning profound art. But unfortunately for Yun family it was taken away by the Golden crow.  
    Therefore, if the Yun family was the offspring of Evil God then certainly he would care for them and leave something beneficial for them i.e. The Lightning Seed. 
  • edited June 2017
    kiladierl said:
    @"Evil Jesus" 
    Add this point to your theory as well. 
    Out of all Evil Gods seed only IDR had lightning seed but as compared to other continents, IDR is way to big so it should have atleast 2 seeds of 5. But why only Lightning seed was in IDR and not other seeds...? And coincidentally Yun family's profound art is lightning attribute as well. But why would Evil God leave lightning attribute only in IDR. Well, I guess that's precisely to let the Yun family take the energy from the Lightning seed and cultivate their lightning profound art. But unfortunately for Yun family it was taken away by the Golden crow.  
    Therefore, if the Yun family was the offspring of Evil God then certainly he would care for them and leave something beneficial for them i.e. The Lightning Seed. 
    But then why did the Evil God leave any of the other seeds in the Profound Sky Continent if he knew that the Yun Family was only in the Illusory Demon Realm. Why put in in another place that the Yun's might never reach or even be bothered to go to. Unless he predicted all of the Events that were going to Happen. Like when Jasmine met Yun Che and gave him the Evil God veins. Or that Xiao Ying and Yun Yun Qinghong  would have a good Friendship and Xiao Ying would switch their sons so that Yun Che would end up in the Profound Sky Continent, or that some of the People from IDR would co-operate with the SG's to get the Mirror of Samsara.
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"