Yun Family's Ancestor (True God)

Comments

• edited January 2017
    The main issue with evil God viens is without all 54 profound entrances open or heavenly God spiritual viens, they are no different from a normal persons viens
    So unless Yun che opens all 54 entrances to someone in the Yun family we will never know
  • lorwa said:
    @Evil Jesus 

Well, I am not trying to be douche bag here, but I am still unconvinced with your arguments.

This argument kinda of makes no sense. If you're right, so it's impossible for the Yun Family to be descendant of a True God since they are not True Gods. If that's so, again, why would Mars hint this that way? I believe that for some reason the Yun Family's first person wasn't a True God, but I don't know that reason.
    I am not saying that Evil God can't have non-True God descendant, but the question is how would he has it? It is impossible for him to have it during the Divine Era since his children would definitely become True God, so he can only has it after divine era.

No, it's not impossible for the Evil God have a human descendant in the Divine Era. There's a lot of possibilities. If the Yun Family is truly his offspring, so the only possibility I can think of is that the Yun Family is the offspring of Evil God with a woman/human (maybe created by him). But well, as I said, there's a lot of possibilities.

I think it's a little precipitate doing affirmations like:

lorwa said:
    It is impossible for him to have it during the Divine Era since his children would definitely become True God, so he can only has it after divine era.

We don't know much about it, so we can't do such assumptions as if they're facts.

lorwa said:
    - If Yuns are created by Evil God would make them God descendants, then wouldn't all human race who were created by various Gods are God descendants? Don't they all inherited God power? Why is ones created by Evil God have special Godly power, while all others are normal human?

Who knows. I was just supposing that the Yun Family was created by the Evil God using something to pass down his bloodline/a portion of his powers. We can't affirm that the Evil God's creations are specials since we haven't seen any of the other True Gods' creations.

lorwa said:
    - If Yuns are created by Evil God with Evil blood bestowed, where's Evil vein now? Why is there profound handle but no evil veins/gates?

I'm noticing that you are completely jumping to conclusions a lot of times in your answer. Just because a specific drop of the Evil God's blood (called Evil God's Indestructible Blood) was able to pass down his Profound Veins doesn't mean that every drop of his blood will achieve it as well.

lorwa said:
    Well, you don't get my argument. I am saying that profound handle and evil vein should go together, since we certainly knows that evil vein comes from Evil God blood, and Profound Handle also comes from Yun blood

Jumping to conclusions again... We're not sure if the Evil Vein comes with any Evil God's blood and we don't know what originated the Profound Handle much less if it was the Evil God's blood. 

If Profound Handle survive for 1 million year, then Evil vein should also survive for 1 million year. It's either both or none by the bloodline.

Jumping to conclusions again... Supposing that the first Yun Family person had the Evil God's Profound Veins (what I don't believe), there's no proof that the Evil Veins would behave in the same way as the Profound Handle throughout the 1 million years. We don't know exactly what is the Profound Handle, what originated it, how it behaves and etc.

Anyways, the possibilities I can think of are:
    The Evil God created the Yun Family using something to transmit his powers to them.

The Yun Family are descendants of the Evil God with a human and that's why they couldn't to inherit all of his powers

The Profound Handle never mutated or thinned throughout these 1 million years. The only thing that happened is that the Evil God's Profound Handle is different (weaker) from the Yun Family's first person, and the descendants of this Yun Family's first person varied. This can be explained by the fact that they were not True Gods or were not able to inherit all of the Evil God's powers or the powers that they inherited were a "little" different/weaker.
    ------------

The problem here is that I created the theory based on hints that were given throughout the novel, but you guys are only willing to believe me if I can explain every detail about this. I'll like if you appoint flaws in my theory, I'll think about it and improve my theory, but I can't know of every single detail, right? I can't fill the holes since this is Mars' function (considering that my theory is true). And the novel is still going on, so just because we don't have a explanation about specific details doesn't mean that my theory is wrong since these details might be coming soon.

I, at least, have 99% sure that my theory is right.
  • edited January 2017
    @lorwa, I go with ur arguement......if the Evil God had descendants, they would have his Evil God veins & they would be kings of the 3 Blue Sky Pole Continent exceeding the Sovereign realm

You are jumping to conclusions as well.

wgra5 said:
    The main issue with evil God viens is without all 54 profound entrances open or heavenly God spiritual viens, they are no different from a normal persons viens
    So unless Yun che opens all 54 entrances to someone in the Yun family we will never know

Hey man, that's a nice argument. Nice job!

Edit: (How could I forget about this aaaaaaah)

I can't stop praising you in my mind for this comment.
  • edited January 2017
    wgra5 said:

LOL this open a lot of possibilities to the future. Like, what if Yun Che open Yun Qinghong's Profound Entrances and find out that there are Profound Gates within his Profound Veins as well? What if a Yun Family's random guy were able to eat a Evil God's Seed and receive a Evil God's that seed's element's body like Yun Che?
  • wgra5 said:

LOL this open a lot of possibilities to the future. Like, what if Yun Che open Yun Qinghong's Profound Entrances and find out that there are Profound Gates within his Profound Veins as well? What if a Yun Family's random guy were able to eat a Evil God's Seed and receive a Evil God's that seed's element's body like Yun Che?
    This part I highly doubt, reason : The evil god clearly said that Yun Che was his inheritor, if every member of the Yun family would have the veins than why would you even need the blood to create the evil god veins and become an inheritor. He also wouldn't have been surprised it was a human who got his evil god veins.

Other than that, if the evil god is an ancestor of the Yun Family, which I do believe, why did the Evil god just say he was a human and didn't recognize him as Yun family member. He should be able to see this relatively easy.
  • xTynone said:
    This part I highly doubt, reason : The evil god clearly said that Yun Che was his inheritor, if every member of the Yun family would have the veins than why would you even need the blood to create the evil god veins and become an inheritor. He also wouldn't have been surprised it was a human who got his evil god veins.

Who knows what he meant by "inheritor". Maybe he said "inheritor" because Yun Che was the one who got the Fire and Water seeds.

(I know that I'm push it too far, but it's just a supposition)

xTynone said:
    Other than that, if the evil god is an ancestor of the Yun Family, which I do believe, why did the Evil god just say he was a human and didn't recognize him as Yun family member. He should be able to see this relatively easy. 

Well, the Evil God didn't explain anything to Yun Che, so him not saying a word about Yun Family isn't that surprising. He didn't even said what "mission" it was.
  • xTynone said:

Who knows what he meant by "inheritor". Maybe he said "inheritor" because Yun Che was the one who got the Fire and Water seeds.

(I know that I'm push it too far, but it's just a supposition)

Then why would he be surprised that a human would have a seed? If he already knew that all of his ofspring were humans and they would all be able to eat a seed.
  • xTynone said:
    Then why would he be surprised that a human would have a seed? If he already knew that all of his ofspring were humans and they would all be able to eat a seed.

He wasn't surprised that his sucessor/inheritor is a human, instead, he was surprised by Yun Che's luck showed in his memories. 

Chapter 259 – Another World

At this moment, a buzzing sound rang within Yun Che’s mind. Then, an incredibly old and distant voice that felt like it came from an ancient era sounded.

“Successor of my powers… You are finally here…”

This voice is… is…

Yun Che quickly shut his eyes. As he concentrated his mind, he tried to respond with his thoughts: “You’re… the Evil God?”

That’s right… the seed you had just consumed… contains a fragment of my soul that I left behind… I waited many many years within this small world… and finally waited until your arrival…

Yun Che’s heart stirred and and then blurted out his thought: “Could it be, that the small world that I’m in right now is something you established back then?”

The old voice gently said: “Correct… except… this isn’t important… the seeds I left behind has already gotten a new owner… this trace of soul…will also soon disappear… Successor of my powers… relax your mind… steady your breathing… let me take a look at your memories… let me understand with the last bits of my power… what I can do for you…”

Yun Che did not resist, and did not stay on guard either. He completely relaxed his mind, and allowed this insignificant strand of power invade the sea of his consciousness… A few breaths later, this strand of power then pulled out from within his sea of consciousness.

“So it’s like this…you’re only an ordinary human… yet you possess an extraordinary fortune and fate… Your experiences tells me… that you’re a qualified successor… I have much expectations for your future… only… it’s destined that it’ll be impossible for me to see your future… Your strongest wish right now… is to leave this dangerous place… I’ll use the final bits of my power to fulfil this wish of yours… and also send you to a special place…”

• xTynone said:

He wasn't surprised that his sucessor/inheritor is a human, instead, he was surprised by Yun Che's luck showed in his memories. 

Chapter 259 – Another World

At this moment, a buzzing sound rang within Yun Che’s mind. Then, an incredibly old and distant voice that felt like it came from an ancient era sounded.

This voice is… is…

Yun Che quickly shut his eyes. As he concentrated his mind, he tried to respond with his thoughts: “You’re… the Evil God?”

That’s right… the seed you had just consumed… contains a fragment of my soul that I left behind… I waited many many years within this small world… and finally waited until your arrival…

Yun Che’s heart stirred and and then blurted out his thought: “Could it be, that the small world that I’m in right now is something you established back then?”

The old voice gently said: “Correct… except… this isn’t important… the seeds I left behind has already gotten a new owner… this trace of soul…will also soon disappear… Successor of my powers… relax your mind… steady your breathing… let me take a look at your memories… let me understand with the last bits of my power… what I can do for you…”

Yun Che did not resist, and did not stay on guard either. He completely relaxed his mind, and allowed this insignificant strand of power invade the sea of his consciousness… A few breaths later, this strand of power then pulled out from within his sea of consciousness.

“So it’s like this…you’re only an ordinary human… yet you possess an extraordinary fortune and fate… Your experiences tells me… that you’re a qualified successor… I have much expectations for your future… only… it’s destined that it’ll be impossible for me to see your future… Your strongest wish right now… is to leave this dangerous place… I’ll use the final bits of my power to fulfil this wish of yours… and also send you to a special place…”

My bad. Still doubt it since every divine beast seems to notice that he is the successor. Also because the lightning seed was always so close to the Yun family.
  • xTynone said:
    My bad. Still doubt it since every divine beast seems to notice that he is the successor. Also because the lightning seed was always so close to the Yun family.

Maybe they consider the Evil God's sucessor as someone who consumed one of the Evil God's Seeds. Who knows.
  • edited January 2017
    wgra5 said:

Hey man, that's a nice argument. Nice job!

Edit: (How could I forget about this aaaaaaah)

I can't stop praising you in my mind for this comment.
    I also mention that in my argument.. However, it's weak arguments since Evil God calls Yun Che his inheritor, and there are only 5 Evil God seeds.
    But weaker argument can be made such as Evil vein is only activates when all gates are opened, since no Yuns have all gates open so they won't notice it now.

Jump into conclusion again..

(In a kind tone) Again? Really? I am presenting you logical possibilities that counteract your arguments. I also footnotes that all my assumption can be false, but they sounds convincing to me. What I am doing is basically pointing out that there are unlikelihoods in your theory. This is simply by logical thought process.

Preposition 1.) True God power are inherited by blood (heavenly slaughter star god, dragon, phoenix, crow)
    Preposition 2.) Evil vein comes from Evil God's blood
    Conclusion 3.) Thus, Evil vein should be inheritable

Preposition 4.) Profound Handle comes from Yun family blood
    Preposition 5.) Yun family comes from Evil God's blood
    Conclusion 6.) Thus, Yun should have both Evil Vein and Profound Handle

Contradiction 7.) No normal Yun are found with Evil Vein

Statement 3, 5, 6, 7 may be false, and I don't deny it. However, it seems unreasonable to me that since ATG worlds are all about inheritance by God blood and those RotG sects, then why only Evil God blood isn't inheritable? 

Also, I want to say that you should also stop jumping into conclusion... 

Don't get me wrong here, I am also leaning toward your theory. But I won't say 99%, I will at most give it 70%, since there are literally no hints by the author yet that pinpoint that Evil God process Profound Handle or Yun family is Evil God descendant. 

- It is possible that it's just a coincident that profound handle has 8 colors to match Evil God's 7 gates.
    - It is possible that some unknown True God requested Evil God to look over their illegitimate children.
    - It is possible that there are more True Gods (and Devils) that survive Divine Era, but Evil God is simply the last one to falls
    - It is possible that Yun family ancestor thought he's from True God, but he isn't.
    - It is possible that we're being fooled by Mars

That are some other possibilities, and I won't shutout all those possibilities, since right now Mars gave us zero evidences or hints of relationship between Evil God and Profound Handle.

• edited January 2017
    There's another speculation that I made.

This voice is… is…

“That’s right… the seed you had just consumed… contains a fragment of my soul that I left behind… I waited many many years within this small world… and finally waited until your arrival…”

Evil God clearly stated that Yun Che is the successor of his power, and he has waited for so long for him. He wouldn't have to wait if Yun family ancestor inherited his power, right? Yun family said they inherited Profound Handle from True God, but why Evil God don't recognize them as successor?

You can argue
    that Profound Handle isn't all of Evil God power, so they aren't totally his successor. However, I can also argue that Profound Handle doesn't come from Evil God, so they aren't his successors.

All in all, the theory doesn't base on any good hints (yet). Evil God is well known for among True God (and inherited memory) for Evil God vein berserk characteristic and control over 5 elements. However, there's no mention of Profound Handle in the same context.

For example, Jasmine, Phoenix, Crow, Dragon never mention a lick about Profound Handle in front of Yun Che, but they sure mentioned about the Evil gates and seeds though.
  • lorwa said:

(In a kind tone) Again? Really? I am presenting you logical possibilities that counteract your arguments. I also footnotes that all my assumption can be false, but they sounds convincing to me. What I am doing is basically pointing out that there are unlikelihoods in your theory. This is simply by logical thought process.

Well, every time I do a affirmation, I always quote my sources, and when I do suppositions, I always make it clear that it is only a supposition and I at least do my supposition based on something that I saw in the novel. The problem is that you always trate suppositions like facts and most of time your conclusions are based on wrong prepositions created by your misunderstandings of the story (I'll show it later).

I'll make a compilation of your comments from since the start of the topic.

lorwa said:
    Why doesn't Yun family inherit his evil vein? His evil vein rely on evil god blood, so Yun family bloodline should at least has evil vein right?

Here it wasn't that clear, but you make it sound as if the Yun Family should inherit the Evil God's Vein just because they were Evil God's descendants. You jumped to the conclusion that the Evil God's descendants would inherit the Evil God's vein. There's no clue about this, so I call it as "jump to conclusions".

lorwa said:
    If Evil god has a child before downfall of Divine Era, shouldn't he also be a True God? During that time, primordial qi are very thick, so any God offspring should be a True God. However, If his child is a True God and survive the whole calamity, it contradicts with the fact that Evil God is called the last True God of Divine era.

Here you jumped to the conclusion that all Evil God's child would be a True God. That was never explained, so affirming something like this is really worthless and precipitate. Also, the True Gods are True Gods because since they were born until determined moment, the Primordial QI was thick in the universe, but I don't remember that it longed until the period close to the downfall of the True Gods. Maybe when the True Gods had fallen, the Primordial QI was already thin, and that could justify the True Gods' child not being True Gods (I won't go deepen in this matter in this comment).

lorwa said:
    If Evil vein and blood gets thinner for each generation, how can profound handle still appears on these people? If it's million year, then profound handle should already disappear along with evil vein.

Here you basically said that 1 million years was enough to make the Profound Handle disappear if they were getting more and more thinner. But how would you know that? Do you know how thinner the Profound Handle would get with each generation to predict that 1 million year was enough? I think I can call it "jumping to conclusions".

lorwa said:
    It is impossible for him to have it during the Divine Era since his children would definitely become True God, so he can only has it after divine era.

How would you know that "his children would definitely become True God"? I think I can call it "jumping to conclusions".

lorwa said:
    If Yuns are created by Evil God would make them God descendants, then wouldn't all human race who were created by various Gods are God descendants? Don't they all inherited God power? Why is ones created by Evil God have special Godly power, while all others are normal human?

Why were you questioning this? I had never said and it was never showed another race created by another True God. How do you know that "the Evil God's creation have special godly powers while all others are normal human? Here you basically jumped to the conclusion that there's not other special races like the Yun Family since you haven't seen it.

lorwa said:
    If Yuns are created by Evil God with Evil blood bestowed, where's Evil vein now? Why is there profound handle but no evil veins/gates?

Here you jumped to the conclusion that any blood bestowed by the Evil God are able to originate the Evil God's Profound Veins. How do you know that? Just because that specific blood that Jasmine had got was able to pass down the Evil God's Profound Veins then all the blood of the Evil God can do the same? How have you came to this conclusion? Moreover, you jumped to the conclusion that the Yun Family has no Evil Veins/Gates. How would you know that if they haven't the Heavenly God Spiritual Veins (54 Profound Entrances opened)?

lorwa said:
    Well, you don't get my argument. I am saying that profound handle and evil vein should go together, since we certainly knows that evil vein comes from Evil God blood, and Profound Handle also comes from Yun blood. If Profound Handle survive for 1 million year, then Evil vein should also survive for 1 million year. It's either both or none by the bloodline

Here, you same basically the same as the quote above, the difference is that you added another jump to the conclusion. You said that they should go together (how do you know that?) and that both Evil God's Veins and the Profound Handle both come from the Evil God's blood (how do you know that). Then, you jumped to the conclusion that the Profound Handle should survive the same time in the Yun Famile as the Evil God's Profound Veins how do you know that the Evil God's Profound Veins cannot disappear from the family before the Profound Handle? Where it was stated? I think I can call it "jump to the conclusion".

I understand that you always says that you know that you can be wrong, but man, you rarely suppose things based on some fact and when you say something based on some "fact", this "fact" is almost always your misinterpretation or something that has little credibility. What you are doing is just wild guesses. I'll show a example below:

lorwa said:

Preposition 1.) True God power are inherited by blood (heavenly slaughter star god, dragon, phoenix, crow)

The only time that a True God's Profound Veins came with the blood was in Yun Che's case. But even so, how do you know that what originated Yun Che's Evil God's Profound Veins was the Evil God's Blood? So if I take any random droplet of his blot and spread it then there will be a lot of people with his Profound Veins? How do you know that it was not the blood but something special that the Evil God instilled in that drop of blood?

So far in the story, we have seen a lot of people receiving the blood of Divine Beasts, but when has someone got those Divine Beasts' Profound Veins just by taking its blood?

See what I mean? You made a preposition and from it you made a conclusion, but it's just that your preposition don't supports your conclusion. If you has already studied something called "Scientific method" then you should know that things are not like "since it happened once, then it always happens and this is a law" like "since Yun Che received the Evil God's Profound Veins from that drop of Evil God's blood, then every one of the Evil God's drop of blood are able to create Evil God's Profound Veins, and then, the Evil God's Profound Veins should be inheritable".

It's just that your prepositions are based on no facts and since it's so, your conclusion is off. It's okay to make these assumptions and they might be right, but since they're not based on facts, then it's not worth mentioning and they has little credibility.

lorwa said:

Other preposition based on no facts. Where was it stated that the Profound Handle comes from the Yun Family blood?

lorwa said:

I think it cannot even be called a contradiction, if it can, then it's one with no worth mentioning. It was never stated that the Yun Family already had someone with 54 Profound Entrances opened, so how would they be found with the Evil God's Profound Veins?

lorwa said:
    Either or all statement 3, 5, 6, 7 may be false, and I don't deny it.
     However, it seems weird to me that, since ATG worlds are all about inheritance by God blood, why Evil God blood isn't inheritable?

I didn't understand what you meant by "Evil God blood isn't inheritable".
  • edited January 2017
    lorwa said:
    There's another speculation that I made.

This voice is… is…

“That’s right… the seed you had just consumed… contains a fragment of my soul that I left behind… I waited many many years within this small world… and finally waited until your arrival…”

Evil God clearly stated that Yun Che is the successor of his power, and he has waited for so long for him. He wouldn't have to wait if Yun family ancestor inherited his power, right? Yun family said they inherited Profound Handle from True God, but why Evil God don't recognize them as successor?

You can argue
    that Profound Handle isn't all of Evil God power, so they aren't totally his successor. However, I can also argue that Profound Handle doesn't come from Evil God, so they aren't his successors.

All in all, the theory doesn't base on any good hints (yet). Evil God is well known for among True God (and inherited memory) for Evil God vein berserk characteristic and control over 5 elements. However, there's no mention of Profound Handle in the same context.

For example, Jasmine, Phoenix, Crow, Dragon never mention a lick about Profound Handle in front of Yun Che, but they sure mentioned about the Evil gates and seeds though.

As I said above, we don't know what exactly he meant by "successor". It can be just the person who consumed his Evil God's Seeds since his most notable ability was control over the elements, so one should have the control over the elements to be the successor (of his mission).

There's a lot of possibilities to why people don't notice or talk about his Profound Handle. Isn't it the same if it was from another True God? If the Divine Beasts know about the Profound Handle, why haven't they pointed out from who exactly was this ability? It's just that maybe they don't know or don't have reasons to reveal it. Even Jasmine said that the Profound Handle is a special ability that should have come from the Primordial Era, and what the Golden Crow responded (to the lot of questions she asked) was that that's because this is a planet created by the Evil God's.

wow my previous comment was really huge, hope you will read that all haha
  • edited January 2017
    It's still unknown if the evil God viens pass down to decendants or not
  • wgra5 said:
    It's still unknown if the evil God viens pass down to decendants or not
    I still think they don't, I think the Yun Clan has a passive form of the Evil God veins which is why they can never change their profound handle collor. While the real evil god veins are the active form which can be changed by activating the gates.
  • edited January 2017
    wgra5 said:

I hadn't noticed it so far, but who thought of this first was lorwa in the first page of the thread, so nice job, lorwa! I couldn't stop praise you in my mind around 4 hours ago!
  • edited January 2017
    @"Evil Jesus" 
    I read it all, don't worry.
    Well, every time I do a affirmation, I always quote my sources, and when I do suppositions, I always make it clear that it is only a supposition and I at least do my supposition based on something that I saw in the novel. The problem is that you always trate suppositions like facts and most of time your conclusions are based on wrong prepositions created by your misunderstandings of the story (I'll show it later).
    My prepositions may or may not true, of course. However, I am presenting you a hypothesis and the train of thoughts after assuming that the hypothesis is true. I don't think it is something of a "wild guess". My hypothesis is just based on past observation, and not considering the black swan thing. For example, if the blood inheritance works for 5 True Gods, then wouldn't it work for Evil God too? This is a hypothesis based on similar subjects. 

The only time that a True God's Profound Veins came with the blood was in Yun Che's case. But even so, how do you know that what originated Yun Che's Evil God's Profound Veins was the Evil God's Blood? So if I take any random droplet of his blot and spread it then there will be a lot of people with his Profound Veins? How do you know that it was not the blood but something special that the Evil God instilled in that drop of blood?
    The answer is I don't. But it is more convincing to me to think that Evil God blood has same function as Other True Gods. Yun Che got phoenix/crow/dragon power after he got their blood, and it is inherited along the family line. So it is probable that his Evil vein comes from Evil God blood is also inherited in the family. Of course, this is just a guess from observation of similar subjects.

Your theory is convincing to me, but there are still a lot of factors that divert me from your theory. My interpretation may be incorrect, but we will never know which one is the correct interpretation until we get a concrete evidence. I have already stated those factors, and your answer can only present other possibilities but not concrete answer to my question. I am doing this to show that there are a lot of rooms for other theories other than Evil God = Yun ancestor.

Of course, I can't change your opinion, but I ultimately want to disagree with your 99% certainty at this point of time, since I think there's still many rooms to work on with this theory, and Mars hasn't give us any hints whatsoever.

- How does Evil God have children after Divine Era?
    - Why is Profound Handle inherited but not Evil vein among Yun family?
    - Why nobody speaks that Evil God has Profound Handle, when it is well known that he has 5 Elements control and Evil vein?
    - Why doesn't Evil God makes his first descendant his successor?

Here are questions that sprout when I think of Evil God = Yun ancestor. Of course, you won't be able to provide me concrete answer but only speculations. These are basically questions to show that there are more than 1% possibilities that Evil God = Yun ancestor theory is not true.
  • lorwa said:
    @"Evil Jesus" 
    I read it all, don't worry.
    My prepositions may or may not true, of course. However, I am presenting you a hypothesis and the train of thoughts after assuming that the hypothesis is true. I don't think it is something of a "wild guess". My hypothesis is just based on past observation, and not considering the black swan thing. For example, if the blood inheritance works for 5 True Gods, then wouldn't it work for Evil God too? This is a hypothesis based on similar subjects. 

The answer is I don't. But it is more convincing to me to think that Evil God blood has same function as Other True Gods. Yun Che got phoenix/crow/dragon power after he got their blood, and it is inherited along the family line. So it is probable that his Evil vein comes from Evil God blood is also inherited in the family. Of course, this is just a guess from observation of similar subjects.

Your theory is convincing to me, but there are still a lot of things that divert me from your theory. My interpretation may be incorrect, but we will never know which one is the correct interpretation until we get a concrete evidence. I have already stated them, and your answer can only present other possibilities but not concrete answer to my question. I am doing this to open more room for other theories other than Evil God = Yun ancestor.

Of course, I can't change your opinion, but I ultimately want to disagree with your 99% certainty at this point of time, since I think there's still many rooms to work on with this theory, and Mars hasn't give us any hints whatsoever.

- How does Evil God have children after Divine Era?
    - Why is Profound Handle inherited but not Evil vein among Yun family?
    - Why nobody speaks that Evil God has Profound Handle, when it is well known that he has 5 Elements control and Evil vein?
    - Why doesn't Evil God makes his first descendant his successor?

Here are questions that sprout when I think of Evil God = Yun ancestor. Of course, you won't be able to provide me concrete answer but only speculations. These are basically questions to show that there are more than 1% possibilities that Evil God = Yun ancestor theory is not true.]

Hey, common. I'm already reserving 1% to other possibilities, that's not enough? haha

I'm used to say that every thing I believe I don't believe 100%. My "I'm sure" means at most "I believe it 99%", that's to keep my mind open to other possibilities, since I can be wrong about anything. As for my theory, it's obviously not 99% sure, I said 99% sure just to show you that I really believe that I'm right about the theory but I'm still considering the possibility that I'm wrong. If I were to say realistically, I would say I'm 80-90% sure. By the "hints" we have, plus Mars writing style, I don't think 90% percent is that much.
    ------------

But okay, I understand your point about the questionings.
  • Ok, sorry if my tone is offending, but I always get heat up in debate.
  • lorwa said:
    Ok, sorry if my tone is offending, but I always get heat up in debate.

haha, not at all. I'm the one who was wondering if my tone is being rude.
  • Just putting this out there, but all the talk of "jumping to conclusions" is a bit funny to me, since it takes a lot of leaping to a lot of conclusions to make this theory work. I truly appreciate your efforts here and I find it to be an intriguing idea, but there are too many assumptions that must be made to make it true, while many elements of the story already pretty strongly point to it being false. I admit that nothing has completely invalidated it though, so if your theory comes to fruition (and I remember this thread at that time) I will happily apologize and admit you were right. That being said, I just cannot see that happening.

Yes, the Yun family is supposedly descended from a true god, but Mars also wrote that many true gods and divine beasts that were friends or on good terms with the Evil God left their legacies on that planet, i.e. dragon, Phoenix, golden crow, etc. Therefore, one cannot consider the true god ancestry to be a link pointing straight to the Evil God. Is it possible? Sure, but odds are it is more likely one of the myriad of other gods or divine beings.

Many other excellent arguments have been made, with fairly weak rebuttals to be honest (including some of my own where you gave a convoluted counter-argument at best that really did not address the issue I brought up), so I won't rehash those. However, I do want to point out that if the veins and the profound handle were meant to perfectly match up, why do people like his father have cyan (or other colored) handles without opening any gates? By your own theory, shouldn't they all be stuck at Red forever, or at least until awakening their own set of evil god veins, if the two are truly connected?

Like I said, I appreciate the theory, the original thinking, and your efforts, but there is just too little evidence in its favor and too much evidence against it. You may be 99% sure you are right, but without a full betallion of medieval knights worth of plot armor where details get smudged every which way in order to force it to happen, I am 99% sure the theory is wrong.
  • edited January 2017
    I hope Evil God is not Yun family's ancestor. Since right now YC already have like phoenix, crow, dragon, rage god, sirius god, and evil god. It would be awesome if we are introduced with more True God to add to the list.

It is said in one of the chapters that Evil god is solitude, he doesn't join any faction nor conform to any God emperors during divine era. He also didn't follow primordial laws and give on bending those laws, which makes him called "Evil" in that sense. Evil God himself drove the Blue planet out of RotG area to the other end of the universe, which supports his characteristic of staying alone. So, it is more fitting to say that he won't related with anyone to the point of having descendants nor would he bother creating descendants himself. His legacy seems to only be a drop of blood, which it makes it seems as if he only wants 1 successor and no more--- unlike those primordial beasts.
  • edited January 2017
    tj5553 said:
    Just putting this out there, but all the talk of "jumping to conclusions" is a bit funny to me, since it takes a lot of leaping to a lot of conclusions to make this theory work. I truly appreciate your efforts here and I find it to be an intriguing idea, but there are too many assumptions that must be made to make it true, while many elements of the story already pretty strongly point to it being false. I admit that nothing has completely invalidated it though, so if your theory comes to fruition (and I remember this thread at that time) I will happily apologize and admit you were right. That being said, I just cannot see that happening.

I have never "jumped to conclusions", In the theory, I presented facts: 
    1 - Yun Canghai said that the Profound Handles came from a True Primordial God.
    2 - The Evil God's Profound Gates are well matched with the amount of Profound Handles
    3 - The Golden Crow has said that the planet was created by the Evil God.

Then, after presenting this facts, I haven't said: "From this, we know that the Evil God is the ancestor of the Yun Family". Pay attention to what exactly I have said: 

...from all the True Gods that have existed, the Evil God is the one who has the most high chance of leaving behind a offspring within Blue Pole Star. If that's so, Yun Che is not only his inheritor, but he, along with the whole Yun Family, is a true descendant of the Evil God.

Have you understood the difference? I haven't made a affirmation. I made a supposition. That can be it, but I'm not sure about it. I'll explain in detailed way my problem with lorwa. When I supposing my theory, I quoted all the sources of the prepositions. My prepositions are: 1 Profound Handles came from a True Primordial God (Yun Canghai said it and I quoted it), 2 the Evil God's Profound Gates are well matched with the amount of Profound Handles (see below), 3 the Evil God created the planet (the Golden Crow said it and I quoted it).

0 Gate: Red (10% power) 
    1st Gate: Orange (20% power)
    2nd Gate: Yellow (30% power)
    3rd Gate: Green (40% power)
    4th Gate: Cyan (50% power)
    5th Gate: Blue (60% power)
    6th Gate: Purple (70% power)
    7th Gate: Gold (100% power).

Those three things are my prepositions, while my supposition is: The Evil God is the Yun Family's True God Ancestor.

That's my process to convince someone about something. The problem with lorwa is that the questioning he was doing were all based on things that weren't said in the novel or that were against the scientific method. If you want to check it out, here it is:

lorwa said:

I'll make a compilation of your comments from since the start of the topic.

lorwa said:
    Why doesn't Yun family inherit his evil vein? His evil vein rely on evil god blood, so Yun family bloodline should at least has evil vein right?

Here it wasn't that clear, but you make it sound as if the Yun Family should inherit the Evil God's Vein just because they were Evil God's descendants. You jumped to the conclusion that the Evil God's descendants would inherit the Evil God's vein. There's no clue about this, so I call it as "jump to conclusions".

lorwa said:
    If Evil god has a child before downfall of Divine Era, shouldn't he also be a True God? During that time, primordial qi are very thick, so any God offspring should be a True God. However, If his child is a True God and survive the whole calamity, it contradicts with the fact that Evil God is called the last True God of Divine era.

Here you jumped to the conclusion that all Evil God's child would be a True God. That was never explained, so affirming something like this is really worthless and precipitate. Also, the True Gods are True Gods because since they were born until determined moment, the Primordial QI was thick in the universe, but I don't remember that it longed until the period close to the downfall of the True Gods. Maybe when the True Gods had fallen, the Primordial QI was already thin, and that could justify the True Gods' child not being True Gods (I won't go deepen in this matter in this comment).

lorwa said:
    If Evil vein and blood gets thinner for each generation, how can profound handle still appears on these people? If it's million year, then profound handle should already disappear along with evil vein.

Here you basically said that 1 million years was enough to make the Profound Handle disappear if they were getting more and more thinner. But how would you know that? Do you know how thinner the Profound Handle would get with each generation to predict that 1 million year was enough? I think I can call it "jumping to conclusions".

lorwa said:
    It is impossible for him to have it during the Divine Era since his children would definitely become True God, so he can only has it after divine era.

How would you know that "his children would definitely become True God"? I think I can call it "jumping to conclusions".

lorwa said:
    If Yuns are created by Evil God would make them God descendants, then wouldn't all human race who were created by various Gods are God descendants? Don't they all inherited God power? Why is ones created by Evil God have special Godly power, while all others are normal human?

Why were you questioning this? I had never said and it was never showed another race created by another True God. How do you know that "the Evil God's creation have special godly powers while all others are normal human? Here you basically jumped to the conclusion that there's not other special races like the Yun Family since you haven't seen it.

lorwa said:
    If Yuns are created by Evil God with Evil blood bestowed, where's Evil vein now? Why is there profound handle but no evil veins/gates?

Here you jumped to the conclusion that any blood bestowed by the Evil God are able to originate the Evil God's Profound Veins. How do you know that? Just because that specific blood that Jasmine had got was able to pass down the Evil God's Profound Veins then all the blood of the Evil God can do the same? How have you came to this conclusion? Moreover, you jumped to the conclusion that the Yun Family has no Evil Veins/Gates. How would you know that if they haven't the Heavenly God Spiritual Veins (54 Profound Entrances opened)?

lorwa said:
    Well, you don't get my argument. I am saying that profound handle and evil vein should go together, since we certainly knows that evil vein comes from Evil God blood, and Profound Handle also comes from Yun blood. If Profound Handle survive for 1 million year, then Evil vein should also survive for 1 million year. It's either both or none by the bloodline

Here, you same basically the same as the quote above, the difference is that you added another jump to the conclusion. You said that they should go together (how do you know that?) and that both Evil God's Veins and the Profound Handle both come from the Evil God's blood (how do you know that). Then, you jumped to the conclusion that the Profound Handle should survive the same time in the Yun Famile as the Evil God's Profound Veins how do you know that the Evil God's Profound Veins cannot disappear from the family before the Profound Handle? Where it was stated? I think I can call it "jump to the conclusion".

I understand that you always says that you know that you can be wrong, but man, you rarely suppose things based on some fact and when you say something based on some "fact", this "fact" is almost always your misinterpretation or something that has little credibility. What you are doing is just wild guesses. I'll show a example below:

lorwa said:

So far in the story, we have seen a lot of people receiving the blood of Divine Beasts, but when has someone got those Divine Beasts' Profound Veins just by taking its blood?

See what I mean? You made a preposition and from it you made a conclusion, but it's just that your preposition don't supports your conclusion. If you has already studied something called "Scientific method" then you should know that things are not like "since it happened once, then it always happens and this is a law" like "since Yun Che received the Evil God's Profound Veins from that drop of Evil God's blood, then every one of the Evil God's drop of blood are able to create Evil God's Profound Veins, and then, the Evil God's Profound Veins should be inheritable".

It's just that your prepositions are based on no facts and since it's so, your conclusion is off. It's okay to make these assumptions and they might be right, but since they're not based on facts, then it's not worth mentioning and they has little credibility.

lorwa said:

Other preposition based on no facts. Where was it stated that the Profound Handle comes from the Yun Family blood?

lorwa said:

I think it cannot even be called a contradiction, if it can, then it's one with no worth mentioning. It was never stated that the Yun Family already had someone with 54 Profound Entrances opened, so how would they be found with the Evil God's Profound Veins?

lorwa said:
    Either or all statement 3, 5, 6, 7 may be false, and I don't deny it.
     However, it seems weird to me that, since ATG worlds are all about inheritance by God blood, why Evil God blood isn't inheritable?

I didn't understand what you meant by "Evil God blood isn't inheritable".

Pay attention to what I have said here:

lorwa said:

lorwa said:

That explain all the reason to my discussion with lorwa.

Yes, the Yun family is supposedly descended from a true god, but Mars also wrote that many true gods and divine beasts that were friends or on good terms with the Evil God left their legacies on that planet, i.e. dragon, Phoenix, golden crow, etc. Therefore, one cannot consider the true god ancestry to be a link pointing straight to the Evil God. Is it possible? Sure, but odds are it is more likely one of the myriad of other gods or divine beings. 

Yeah, but I want to ask you. How many True Gods who might be the Yun Family Ancestor so far? The only one is the Evil God, right? And since he is the creator of the planet, although I know that there is the chance of other True God that was on good terms with the Evil God being the true Yun Family Ancestor, the possibility of the Evil God being the Ancestor don't keep being the highest? I'm not close minded, so I''m obviously considering the chances of that being another True God. But since we have no info of anything about this, the one with the highest possibility is the Evil God (I think I'm being redundant here).

Just now I noticed what you've said on the final. Why is more likely to other of the myriad of gods and divine beings to be that Yun Family Ancestor? I'll use a example. There's a house somewhere, and in that house, there are a married couple and a child and from all the things you know about them, there's a possibilities that the couple is that child's parents. So, let's suppose that they have a lot of married couples as neighbors, but you don't know nothing about those lot of married couples, not even if they truly exists. Then, from all those lot of married couples neighbors, which couple is the one with the higher chance of being that child's parents? Is that the neighbor married couple that is in good terms with the couple that houses the child? Or is the couple that's living with the child? Did you understand what I meant? (Consider the couple living with the child as being the Evil God and the lot of neighbor couples as the randoms True Gods that you said it can be).

However, I do want to point out that if the veins and the profound handle were meant to perfectly match up, why do people like his father have cyan (or other colored) handles without opening any gates? By your own theory, shouldn't they all be stuck at Red forever, or at least until awakening their own set of evil god veins, if the two are truly connected? 

My theory only supposes that the Evil God is the Yun Family Ancestor who passed down the Profound Handle. You are blending my theory with a thought of someone that appeared in the middle of the discussion and kinda of messed things up. I haven't included the possibility of everyone of the Yun Family having Evil God's Profound Veins or Profound Veins.

But anyway, I'll try to include it in my theory and try to answer your question. (Not that I believe in the things I'll say. That's just to show you that the human imagination is a nice thing)

I can think of a few possibilities. 
    1st: The Evil God's Indestructible Blood was meant to be used by someone from the Realm of Gods and not specifically by someone of the Yun Family. For someone of the Yun Family who already had a Profound Handle above red, using the Evil God's Indestructible Blood would be a waste since they had already the Evil God's Profound Veins, so if they opened all their Profound Entrances they would be able to open the Profound Gates and arrive at the Gold Profound Handle opening less gates than someone that used the Evil God's Indestructible Blood. For example: Yun Qinghong's Profound Handle in its original state is cyan. So if he opened all his Profound Entrances and activated the first Evil God's Gate, he would achieve the blue Profound Handle, with the second Evil God's Gate, he would achieve the purple, and with the third, he would achieve the gold. But If Yun Qinghong used the Evil God's Indestructible Blood, then besides having his Profound Strength wiped out, his Profound Handle in its original state would become red.

2nd (this one can be matched with the first in a way): When someone uses the Evil God's Indestructible Blood, the state of his/her previous Profound Veins are important, and it will determinate color of the Profound Handle. The best the quality of the previous Profound Veins, the most high level the Profound Handle will be when this person get the Evil God's Profound Veins with the Indestructible Blood. Then, the reason why Yun Che's Profound Handle in its original state was red is because he was a cripple, so the quality of his Profound Veins was low, and it made that his Profound Handle in its original state were red.

I think this 2 hypothesis are enough. Again, I don't believe them, I'm just showing that's not difficult to imagine a answer to your question that doesn't violates what we have seen in the novel.

Like I said, I appreciate the theory, the original thinking, and your efforts, but there is just too little evidence in its favor and too much evidence against it. You may be 99% sure you are right, but without a full betallion of medieval knights worth of plot armor where details get smudged every which way in order to force it to happen, I am 99% sure the theory is wrong.

I wasn't really wanting to explain what I meant by that "99%" but well, let's go.

In the world, we're used to assume things as true. But doesn't matter how true you think something is, it's always possible that it might be false, I mean, you misunderstood something or you was fooled (by someone or by yourself]. So, I don't believe things 100%. I always have at least 1% of doubt/disbelief. So my "I'm sure" never reaches 100%, because letting some belief reaches 100% is stupid and it is the same as call yourself close minded. Since that's so, my beliefs at most reaches 99%.

When you say things like "I believe it 70%". "I like that thing 70%". "Your theory convinced me 70%". "I think your theory has 70% chances to be true". What you're saying isn't true. Because it's impossible for someone to express the exact number/percentage of things like that. So this number you're saying is just mouth out, just a random number (often not even close to the real number) that you thought and then you said to try to express what you really think. So, that's not the same as saying that say things like "I believe it 70%" and its similar's is useless? So, when I talk about things like that I don't like to state a number that I think is the exact. Then I use to say "I'm sure" or "I'm 99% sure". I really don't give a shit about this. Because trying to express it is something useless.
    -------------

Anyway, I'm sorry if I have said something off, I'm really sleepy.

• I have never "jumped to conclusions", In the theory, I presented facts: 
    1 - Yun Canghai said that the Profound Handles came from a True Primordial God.
    2 - The Evil God's Profound Gates are well matched with the amount of Profound Handles
    3 - The Golden Crow has said that the planet was created by the Evil God.

Then, after presenting this facts, I haven't said: "From this, we know that the Evil God is the ancestor of the Yun Family". Pay attention to what exactly I have said: 

...from all the True Gods that have existed, the Evil God is the one who has the most high chance of leaving behind a offspring within Blue Pole Star. If that's so, Yun Che is not only his inheritor, but he, along with the whole Yun Family, is a true descendant of the Evil God.

Have you understood the difference?

Yes, I do understand. The irony is that you don't see that you are making an assumption by jumping to the conclusion that the Evil God is the most likely to be the ancestor of the Yun family. Yes, he created the planet, but why does that make him the most likely to have had offspring that became the Yun family? Simply put, it doesnt. This is a conclusion you have jumped to.

0 Gate: Red (10% power) 
    1st Gate: Orange (20% power)
    2nd Gate: Yellow (30% power)
    3rd Gate: Green (40% power)
    4th Gate: Cyan (50% power)
    5th Gate: Blue (60% power)
    6th Gate: Purple (70% power)
    7th Gate: Gold (100% power).

I know this information is true, and I really do understand that when you use it to support your theory, you use the base level because that is where Yun Che started at and it matches up the best as well. That being said, the last time I brought this up, I pointed out that his base level has already upgraded once and will possibly upgrade again, thus throwing the relation between the PH and the Gates out of sync. You may not see this as a flaw to your theory, and I admit, it is possible that perhaps it just means he would hit the gold PH sooner with a new step beyond it or nothing new happening when he opens the last gate. However, since that perfect synchronization is a core element of your theory, this throws a wrench in the mix. Especially since you stated that a possible explanation is that getting the indestructible blood resets the profound handle back to red. If this was so that they matched perfectly, then why would the base level be allowed to improve again?

Furthermore, while it doesn't invalidate your theory in and of itself, the indestructible blood was not even originally found on the planet, it was brought from elsewhere by Jasmine. If the Yun family were his descendents and one was meant to be his inherit or, and the blood had the effect of resetting the profound handle back to red to match up with the gates, then why wouldn't he leave the blood on the same planet for one of his descendants to inherit?

I would quote you, but I am doing this on my phone and it is a pain. That being said, your comparison with the families was ridiculous. A better comparison would be to show the Ruler of a land or the founder of a country who brought along his/her friends and compatriots and allowed them to settle the land as well. Does this mean everyone living there is descended from the founder? Of course not. This was why I said it is more likely the Yun family is descended from a different true god. Yes, it's possible that they are descended from him or were created by him, but that would simply be one possibility (and this is only under the assumption that he even HAS descendents), but statistically speaking, out of all the people and creatures living there and the divine beings that migrated/left inheritances there, the likelihood of the Yun family descending from another bloodline is much higher.

I know you will try to refute this as you seem dead set on defending your theory to the end, no matter how many assumptions you must make or how much evidence is against it. However, the odds of the theory being true are just too slim when looking at all the information we have so far. It is not possible, but it is highly unlikely.
  • edited January 2017
    What IF it is like in battle trougth havens were yun familiy bloodline will awaken when YC gets to god stage.
  • edited January 2017

Yes, I do understand. The irony is that you don't see that you are making an assumption by jumping to the conclusion that the Evil God is the most likely to be the ancestor of the Yun family. Yes, he created the planet, but why does that make him the most likely to have had offspring that became the Yun family? Simply put, it doesnt. This is a conclusion you have jumped to. 

You're certainly kidding me. Haven't you read this part below (?): 

Evil Jesus said:
    I'll use a example. There's a house somewhere, and in that house, there are a married couple and a child and from all the things you know about them, there's a possibilities that the couple is that child's parents. So, let's suppose that there are a lot of married couples in the neighborhood, but you don't know nothing about those lot of married couples, not even if they truly exists. Then, from all those lot of married couples neighbors, which couple is the one with the higher chance of being that child's parents? Is that the neighbor married couple that is in good terms with the couple that houses the child? Or is the couple that's living with the child? (Consider the couple living with the child as being the Evil God and the lot of neighbor couples as the randoms True Gods that you said it can be).

You're making no sense with "Jumping to the conclusion that he is the most likely". I think I was made clear here, so I won't discuss this anymore. Anyway, I'll understand that you're joking.

tj5553 said:
    I know this information is true, and I really do understand that when you use it to support your theory, you use the base level because that is where Yun Che started at and it matches up the best as well. That being said, the last time I brought this up, I pointed out that his base level has already upgraded once and will possibly upgrade again, thus throwing the relation between the PH and the Gates out of sync. You may not see this as a flaw to your theory, and I admit, it is possible that perhaps it just means he would hit the gold PH sooner with a new step beyond it or nothing new happening when he opens the last gate. However, since that perfect synchronization is a core element of your theory, this throws a wrench in the mix. Especially since you stated that a possible explanation is that getting the indestructible blood resets the profound handle back to red. If this was so that they matched perfectly, then why would the base level be allowed to improve again?

You misunderstood something here. My theory have no cores. It has just a lot of facts that shows that the possibility of the Evil God being the Yun Family's Tue God Ancestor exists and is higher than any other possibility (since it has some clues). And the most important part of the Evil God's Gates x Profound Handles isn't that both match by 8 & 8 (if you include the state of no opened gates), this is just a curiosity, the most important thing is that the Profound Handle reacts to the Evil God's Gates, that is, a change in the Evil God's Gates is able to cause a change in the Profound Handle. This is the core of my second preposition. The fact that the Profound Handle is able to improve with external resources doesn't matter to my theory. I'm not the author, you don't have to hope that I'll be able to explain every single detail. I can only make suppositions that could explain your questionings, if you want to know everything about this, then you must wait for Mars to explain more about the Profound Handle. But the fact that I can't explain every single detail yet doesn't mean that it decreases the possibility of my theory being true.

Actually, these are the great problem here. People are not citing facts that could invalidate my theory, you guys are just talking about things that haven't been explained yet. How would I know that? We don't know how the Evil God's Indestructible Blood works, why it's able to produce the Evil God's Veins, what exactly is the Profound Handle, how has it been passed down, what exactly can improve it, so why are you questioning these useless matters that just were not explained yet? If they had something that goes against my theory, ok, but you're only citing doubts as if they were able to discredit my theory.

tj5553 said:
    Furthermore, while it doesn't invalidate your theory in and of itself, the indestructible blood was not even originally found on the planet, it was brought from elsewhere by Jasmine. If the Yun family were his descendents and one was meant to be his inherit or, and the blood had the effect of resetting the profound handle back to red to match up with the gates, then why wouldn't he leave the blood on the same planet for one of his descendants to inherit? 

Again, can't you wait for Mars answer this? How would I know? You said yourself that this doesn't invalidates my theory, so why are you using the fact that this matter wasn't explained yet to counter my theory? This makes no sense.

tj5553 said:
    I would quote you, but I am doing this on my phone and it is a pain. That being said, your comparison with the families was ridiculous. A better comparison would be to show the Ruler of a land or the founder of a country who brought along his/her friends and compatriots and allowed them to settle the land as well. Does this mean everyone living there is descended from the founder? Of course not. This was why I said it is more likely the Yun family is descended from a different true god. Yes, it's possible that they are descended from him or were created by him, but that would simply be one possibility (and this is only under the assumption that he even HAS descendents), but statistically speaking, out of all the people and creatures living there and the divine beings that migrated/left inheritances there, the likelihood of the Yun family descending from another bloodline is much higher.

Ok, I'll try to explain with other easier example. There's the United States of America. In the USA, there are a lot of people from other countries. But if you pick someone within the USA's territory, the chance of this person being a american isn't higher than people from another nationality? So, if there's a planet created by the Evil God, if you pick someone from this planet, the chances of this person being someone created/born by/from the Evil God isn't higher than others? 

I'll try again:

1 - The Evil God created the Blue Pole Star.
    2 - The Evil God was on good terms with a lot of True Gods.
    3 - There are cases in which these True Gods left legacies within Blue Pole Star.
    4 - There's a family that's said to be the offspring of a True God.
    5 - Excluding the 4th case which we have not many info about, there are no cases cited in which a True God (besides the Evil God) left behind some people/population within Blue Pole Star.

Look at the facts 1, 4 and 5 that I cited. Looking at this, who is the True God who has the highest possibility of being the Yun Family's ancestor? Randoms gods from who we don't even know about, or the creator of the planet?

I'll add that other example here too:

Evil Jesus said:
    There's a house somewhere, and in that house, there are a married couple and a child and from all the things you know about them, there's a possibilities that the couple is that child's parents. So, let's suppose that there are a lot of married couples in the neighborhood, but you don't know nothing about those lot of married couples, not even if they truly exists. Then, from all those lot of married couples neighbors, which couple is the one with the higher chance of being that child's parents? Is that the neighbor married couple that is in good terms with the couple that houses the child? Or is the couple that's living with the child? (Consider the couple living with the child as being the Evil God and the lot of neighbor couples as the randoms True Gods that you said it can be).

it's possible that they are descended from him or were created by him, but that would simply be one possibility (and this is only under the assumption that he even HAS descendents), but statistically speaking, out of all the people and creatures living there and the divine beings that migrated/left inheritances there, the likelihood of the Yun family descending from another bloodline is much higher.

You're just applying these conditions to the Evil God but not for the other True Gods (who we have not even info about each and the quantity of them). Let's go.

We have two groups that are possible to be the Yun Family's Ancestor:
    Evil God (created the planet)
    Another True God on good terms with the Evil God (we don't have info about their quantity).

From all the information we have so far, there's no even a clue that another True God having left behind some of his creations in the Blue Pole Star, but on the other hand, we know that the Evil God is the one who created the planet. So the chance of every living being in this planet being the Evil God's creation is higher than the others (since we have not even a piece of clue that they left behind something other than legacies).

You've said "and this is only under the assumption that he even HAS descendents". But what clues we have that the other True Gods even has descendants? If you we have to make a assumption that the Evil God "even has descendants", we would need to make a assumption that other True Gods "even have descendants" too.

I know you will try to refute this as you seem dead set on defending your theory to the end, no matter how many assumptions you must make or how much evidence is against it. However, the odds of the theory being true are just too slim when looking at all the information we have so far. It is not possible, but it is highly unlikely.

That's just because you don't understand mathematics. You use weak suppositions and say that this is a evidence against my theory. I haven't seen evidences against my theory. Everything you has showed is that there are things that haven't been explained yet (but that doesn't go against my theory) and that there are other possibilities, the problem is that these other possibilities have not evidences enough to show that their chances of being true are higher than the chances of  the possibility that I believe being true.
    ----------------

My train of thought was a little disorganized, but it's not difficult to understand.
  • I personally don't think the evil God and the Yun family ancestor are the same person, but I do believe that a true God friendly with the evil God passed down his lineage in the Yun family
  • The Evil god left his blood @ the ROTGs so that would be hard to link him to the Yun family/ancestor.

2ndly, if what Yunchai said is true (which I believe is an assumption on his part) of their descendants being from a True god, why then has the blood/vein of that True god NOT help them cross over the boundary of the Sovereign realm into the Divine realm?

3rdly, if we go by Yunchai's assumption, then it undoubtedly means that the Yun descendants should be greater than the Quingye/Yuanba or their mother's lineage since the Yun family heritage/inheritance would cum directly from a True-god unlike Yuanba's mom whose generation/lineage isn't from the line of a True-god & even if Yuanba's mom is from a True-god lineage, there should be no difference in strenght or their veins?
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • The Evil god left his blood @ the ROTGs so that would be hard to link him to the Yun family/ancestor.

2ndly, if what Yunchai said is true (which I believe is an assumption on his part) of their descendants being from a True god, why then has the blood/vein of that True god NOT help them cross over the boundary of the Sovereign realm into the Divine realm?

3rdly, if we go by Yunchai's assumption, then it undoubtedly means that the Yun descendants should be greater than the Quingye/Yuanba or their mother's lineage since the Yun family heritage/inheritance would cum directly from a True-god unlike Yuanba's mom whose generation/lineage isn't from the line of a True-god & even if Yuanba's mom is from a True-god lineage, there should be no difference in strenght or their veins?
    Well, I can think of a lot of possible explanations actually. These are totally just.. explanations with zero evidence anyway.

1) Evil god is the one who make this planet survive after divine era, so he should be at this planet after all those war and stuff. Same with how the celestial spirit clan who survived the war escaped by primordial ark. It's possible that the blood is left there at RotG before he started traveling with his blue star planet to escape the evil embryo power.

2) I am not sure if this is in the novel. I think that RotG area has thicker qi than on blue star planet, since it is where True God once live (and concentration of qi is highest there). Correct me if I'm wrong, since I always mix this thing up with other novel. Since, they have better qi, they cultivate faster. However, if this is not true, then your 2nd point really brought up another view, since RotG realms are all God inheritors and are divine realm beings.

3) Well, I think your point will not work with Yuanba/Qingyue case. I do lean on Qingyue's mom being descendants of True God, or even celestial being like Hong'er though.

- Yuanba is special case, since his vein power is basically "growth", so he just grew faster than other people. If he's at sovereign 6, and Yun family is also at sovereign 6, then Yun family would've won since they got a buff +X% from their profound handle.

- Qingyue speed is at about the same speed as Yun family actually. She grows faster than other BWE people, because she got 54 gates opened + emperor lotus. However, several months ago, she is still at half-step tyrant. Xiao Yun, who was the lowest in Yun family before YC appears, is also at half-step tyrant before he took that overlord pill. While Qingyue speed comes from buff of 54 gates + initial emperor lotus jump, Xiao Yun only has Yun family resources. So, Qingyue isn't that fast when compared to 12 guardian family cultivation. Of course, she has lesser resources, but she got 56 gates and that emperor lotus.

- Yun family profound handle is actually powerful. During the DPE tour arc, the DPE youth uses phoenix ode, and someone like xinghan talked about phoenix ode can offset 2 profound levels. For example, tyrant 4 with phoenix ode can fight tyrant 6. We also knows that Phoenix is divine primordial beast. Same with Yun's profound handle, it can buff you with +X%, which basically helps you offset X profound levels or realms like what Evil gates do. So, in term of True God power, it is at least as good as phoenix ode.