Wuxia/Xiania novels were the mc is not always separated from love interest(s).

Been re-reading a royal road novel called Dragon's soul recently and the MC and his harem are pretty much never separated, they are all strong enough to fight along side him so they always seem to travel together.  Was wondering if there are any good Wuxia/Xiania novels were it is similar, It gets boring in every novel were the love interests are always members of some super powerful sect/kingdom so the spend hundreds or thousands of chapters separated, or the MC does settle down but the females despite being cultivators too are never talented enough to keep up with the MC cultivation speed and they are always left behind so the MC is stuck spending hundreds of chapters alone.

Comments

• DD 

It's being translated rather slowly but in a "you could say steady manner". It's one chapter per week. Sometimes there's no chapter but at other times there will be two chapters and on rare occasions three.
  • Coiling dragon, mc and wife are always together ever since they went to higher realms.
    Transcending the nine heavens, there is one wife that is mostly with the mc.
  • Dragon Soul is an original novel. The writer is on NovelsNao. I kinda bailed on the novel cause I got bored. Don't know what got me bored cause the idea behind it was interesting. It was right up my alley and then gone. it's pretty good though. 
  • Coiling dragon, mc and wife are always together ever since they went to higher realms.
    CD and TTNH are perfect examples for what he DID NOT want. In fact, with how his last line was, I suspect he specifically had CD in mind.
  • Valheran said:
    Coiling dragon, mc and wife are always together ever since they went to higher realms.
    CD and TTNH are perfect examples for what he DID NOT want. In fact, with how his last line was, I suspect he specifically had CD in mind.
    Currently reading CD and while they do seem to be separated for 10's of chapters.. The wife is generally there if not fighting with him always but a minute or two's flight away?
    "duty is heavier than a mountain; death is lighter than a feather."
  • edited January 11
    In second arc she is with him while her "fake" cultivation is higher lvl than his "true" cultivation. Once he outgrows her she is parked home raising kids while he adventures alone, he visits her couple times, but behaves like proper ancient China husband. So "females despite being cultivators too are never talented enough to keep up with the MC cultivation speed and they are always left behind so the MC is stuck alone" applies 100%. She can still be considered super lucky, in other wuxias she would be separated from him by by force... or killed off. CD is like pinnacle of marital bliss ;P
  • Long Live Summons! is definitely what you're looking for.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • In Great Demon King haremettes kind of take turns to hang out with hero, so he is rarely lonely. It's a decent read. AST is almost the same, though MC has leaning towards Anime style wimp, so he wastes that most of the time. I can't in good conscience recommend AST to anyone, I'd be too afraid of getting sued ;P
    Release That Witch is not Wuxia, but you might want to give it a try nonetheless. Unfortunately only 200c, so MC and MFC are only up to kissing. However no drugrape=love or savedamsel=love BS here, they actually have more realistic, slowly growing relationship.
  • Valheran said:
    In Great Demon King haremettes kind of take turns to hang out with hero, so he is rarely lonely. It's a decent read. AST is almost the same, though MC has leaning towards Anime style wimp, so he wastes that most of the time. I can't in good conscience recommend AST to anyone, I'd be too afraid of getting sued ;P
    Release That Witch is not Wuxia, but you might want to give it a try nonetheless. Unfortunately only 200c, so MC and MFC are only up to kissing. However no drugrape=love or savedamsel=love BS here, they actually have more realistic, slowly growing relationship.
    Your coments about AST xD