Invincible (无敌天下) by Shen Jian (神见)

Comments

• What are the cultivation levels now? Just randomly read the latest chapter, so can anyone explain the the Saint Spark thing?
  • What are the cultivation levels now? Just randomly read the latest chapter, so can anyone explain the the Saint Spark thing?
    I think you are combining two things. In the Upper Realm, when you becomes a God, you can form a God Spark. Its essentially similar to a jindian/gold core, but represent you power and they have special abilities. For instance the MC has three, which is unheard of, and they are all in the top ten. The three god sparks are Dragon, which represents the might of a dragon; Buddha, which represents light and purification; and finally Demon God, which is darkness and devouring.

In the next realm, the Saint World, the equivalent of the God Spark is three things, which is rare to get. A person that gets all three gets the title Son of Heaven, and they wield a bunch of power in any sect in the Saint World. The three things are Saint Body, Saint Energy, and Saint Mentality/Spirit/Soul, I dont remember or understand what the last one meant. There is also an extremely rare condition where any of the three things can evolve to better versions. The MC's three god sparks turn into a set of each of the three gifts, so he has Dragon Body, Dragon Energy, Dragon Spirit, Buddha Body, Buddha Energy, Buddha Spirit, Demon God Body, Demon God Energy, and Demon God Spirit. Originally when he first is tested he gifts (he only reveals the dragon set) is considered the worst dragon set of gifts (and his buddha and demon god set where the same). However all his abilities could evolve with his ability to devour enemy body, energy, and spirit gifts. Eventually he reachs the strongest gift combo.
  • This is for someone who has read more than me, I stopped around chapter 2400. The question I have is have they revealed what the Four Great Divine Fires are yet?

Also, if you remember, what were the nine thunder ponds and their abilities? I only remember that the last thunder pond involved Space.
  • i haven't read yet the last 30-40 chaps but nothing was revealed about the divine fires
    as of the thunder pond i don't remember their abilities but he didn't take them with him to the saint world(he couldn't)
    cultivation in saint world is : supreme , half saint, saint, primal ancestor and there are mulltiple saint worlds 
    saint have undying soul only primal ancestors can use their immortal heart to kill them 
    as for saint spak you might mean saint soul which one condenses once he reaches saint realm , MC of course did it when he was supreme or half saint and he could jump a whole realm to fight saint realm experts (he has 3 saint souls actually)
  • edited November 2017
    iamtawsif said:
    Can someone give a summary of what happens in the blessed buddha empire (current translations)? Also is there anything special about his black and blue dragon spirits or do they become irrelevant? 
    he kinda fuses with his black/dragon spirits, allowing him to freely transform into a motha-fuckin dragon. and so everyone is like "DUDE WTF! HE'S FROM THE DRAGON CLAN!!!" and shit. cause everyone knows dragon = op. 
    i may be wrong but this happened while he's still in the black turtoise galaxy, people from other galaxies wanted to attack his home world (forgot the name) during his wedding? i think. he's about divine or god level at that time
  • Ragnarock said:
    1.Do you guys think there will be immortality in this novel like living forever?

2. What are the girls in Mcs harem?
    2. as far as i know, Shi Xaiofei (buddha empire's princess), Yaochi (his "master"), and Li Lu. he's only ever married Shi Xiaofei as of 1000 chapters. with his "master" they're sorta in a lovers but not yet development, they like each other but still feel awkward about it cause of the whole master disciple thing.

I put the "master" bit because they made a master/disciple ceremony so he can accept her inheritance before she ascended to upper world, cause she didnt want to leave lower realm without having someone to inherit her stuff.
  • edited November 2017
    He got 3 additional girl in the Divine realm that like him, 2 that basically follow the 3 wives around. The Good Fortune sect master's daughter, a fellow apprentice, and a loli daughter of #1 commerce organization. But basically nothing happened with them before he left to higher realm.

In the Saint Realm, he got 3 ice apprentice admire, kinda, but only gets with one, and only in the last chapter before he ascends again to another upper realm. He brings along a milf dragon/bird girl to the upper realm, and she's poison, so he'll inevitably save her and get with her. She's got some kinda special body type, and is the prettiest one according to him so far, a blonde iirc.

There seems to be immortality in this novel, your soul is everlasting as long as you are a saint level, so long as a higher realm doesn't destroy it, I think.
  • Does he still use the primordial chaos art? I forgot the actual name. Also what was the abilities? I remember that at like level 1 you can make mosquitoes with it, which can enter the body and enslave you if you are strong enough. But then at lvl 10 or 11 or was it 12, its like a big ass dragon. You don't have to give what abilities awaken at every level, but I would like to know any abilities it has.

By the way, does he even still use this after he got those four primal ancestors as his master? I remember that he gets some technique that involves a bunch of dragons, another with a Buddha hand, and the third one idk, but based on his third saint soul/physique/energy it involves darkness.
  • he's still cultivating using the chaos art which is level 12 i suppose now
    as for using it for attack i don't think he does it anymore, he's just too strong using the techniques given by his masters and then in saint realm lvl 7 he gained the grand dao body so yeah he's just too strong to bother with soul attacks (haven't read like last 30-40 chaps though)
    it hasn't been mentionned what sort of abilities the art has in later levels but i guess it allows him to put stronger soul attacks using the bugs and ignore defense
  • The 12th level lets him just shoot a ray that breaks apart the target into energy he can absorb directly. He still uses the bugs to make puppets as the author seems to like the MC ordering people to kill for him..

I don't know if MC's crazy devouring abilities are based on the primordial arts, or a talent he has because of those dragon spirits. He also seems to be a dragon himself.

He still uses moves from his masters sparingly, but a lot of action seems to just involve punching people into mountains or whatnot. One of the moves is like a dragon summoning punch, but turning into a dragon, and a lot of his dragon related abilities seems to be his bloodline related.
  • Hayd189 said:
    The 12th level lets him just shoot a ray that breaks apart the target into energy he can absorb directly. He still uses the bugs to make puppets as the author seems to like the MC ordering people to kill for him..

I don't know if MC's crazy devouring abilities are based on the primordial arts, or a talent he has because of those dragon spirits. He also seems to be a dragon himself.

He still uses moves from his masters sparingly, but a lot of action seems to just involve punching people into mountains or whatnot. One of the moves is like a dragon summoning punch, but turning into a dragon, and a lot of his dragon related abilities seems to be his bloodline related.
    I remember the energy absorbing part now, thank you.
    he's still cultivating using the chaos art which is level 12 i suppose now
    as for using it for attack i don't think he does it anymore, he's just too strong using the techniques given by his masters and then in saint realm lvl 7 he gained the grand dao body so yeah he's just too strong to bother with soul attacks (haven't read like last 30-40 chaps though)
    it hasn't been mentionned what sort of abilities the art has in later levels but i guess it allows him to put stronger soul attacks using the bugs and ignore defense
    What is the grand dao body?
    Also has he become enemies with the person who is birth by the saint world? They have the number one body/soul/energy, Essence Saint I think?
  • grand dao body is something usually only primal ancestor cultivators have 
    he indeed met with the saint essense child and killed him 
  • edited November 2017
    Interesting. The last power up he got was the Saint Heart, when I read. Speaking of that, the Saint Heart came from the Hell Heart from the Divine Realm. But he also had other stuff like the 14 angel wings, why didn't they come along and get upgraded. I know you cant answer the last thing, I am just expressing my thoughts
  • only thing i really wanted him to bring is the thunder pond but those angel and asura transformations are not worth mentionning in front of his dragon body, he might be the son of this dragon God of creation so his dragon bloodline and transformation is pretty OP
  • What chapter does Chen Tianqi dies?
    Up
    Chapter #410
  • So is the Asura Gate's master still alive or not? Did he ascended to God realm or is he recovering from injuries or something?
  • Coruscan said:
    So is the Asura Gate's master still alive or not? Did he ascended to God realm or is he recovering from injuries or something?
    yes he's alive, he'll find him in the Asura world
  • Coruscan said:
    So is the Asura Gate's master still alive or not? Did he ascended to God realm or is he recovering from injuries or something?
    yes he's alive, he'll find him in the Asura world

Nice to know, thx.
  • what happen to the monkey pet?

• nothing much really, he kept pace with HXL for a little while then talent difference showed and he was cast to the back, he is in the divine world right now then HXL left to the saint world and we haven't seen him since
  • they meet again later when monkey was in trouble cause another monkey powerhouse wants something from him and mc heard about it, it reminded mc of monkey so he got curious and checked what the deal was and found out it was his monkey so they reunite and he help monkey. cant remember much as its been more than a year since i last read it on mtl
  • Do they meet in the current world in translations or a different one? What was the monkey's cultivation level and can it transform into a human? Cause Lil Tian is only in Saint Realm and already has human form.

Speaking of Lil Tian, what happens to him? Does he keep up with MC or does he get forgotten about?
  • Can the MC destroy planets or stars?
    I know he can destroy mountains.

Any over powered abilities from him too?
  • edited January 22
    The Monkey's culitvation is nothing to speak of, not even at the levels of the top tier or that time. The MC defeats all the top tier powers and becomes king of all. He assigns the monkey the beast domain. never heard of again.

Forgot who LilTan is; but safe to assume no, and never heard of again.

The MC is shown to destroy a planet once in a battle; people of the top tier cultivation of the top cultivation space, creates a universe within themselves. The whole world that everything takes place on now, is implicitly the microcosm of one such super being, whom is implied to be the MC's father.

The MC's fighting style is not fancy, just puching things to explode, or right now, burst into flame/ice.
  • I think the cow is the king of the beast domain not the monkey, who by the time HXL went to the saint world was still too weak, the cow at least was at ruler realm when HXL ascended 
    think HXL can destroy the entirety of the mortal world let alone a planet with his current power , he basically has OP bloodlines and a very strong body, he has absolute ice and fire as well, he can fight people with 1 Big realm above his 

if Lil tian is that dragon then same as the monkey he hangs more than the monkey though regains his body then gets left of before ascending to the divineimmortal realm later on 
  • edited January 22
    The monkey is from the first realm through, he disappears before the cow even shows up? He becomes head of the beast area of the 1st, original planet, or whatever.
  • thought you were talking about the beast world in higher realm, 
  • Hayd189 said:
    The Monkey's culitvation is nothing to speak of, not even at the levels of the top tier or that time. The MC defeats all the top tier powers and becomes king of all. He assigns the monkey the beast domain. never heard of again.

Forgot who LilTan is; but safe to assume no, and never heard of again.

The MC is shown to destroy a planet once in a battle; people of the top tier cultivation of the top cultivation space, creates a universe within themselves. The whole world that everything takes place on now, is implicitly the microcosm of one such super being, whom is implied to be the MC's father.

The MC's fighting style is not fancy, just puching things to explode, or right now, burst into flame/ice.
    Isn't MC's father Huang Peng just an ordinary guy with low talent or is HXL not actually his son? Speaking of which, what happens to Huang Peng and Su Yan?