Invincible (无敌天下) by Shen Jian (神见)

Just read up to chap 200 whatchu want to know?
Tagged:

Comments

• What are the abilities of his twin martial spirits?
  • Im pretty sure it says in the start, healing, and 3 other abilities, since its been awhile since i read the start dont reallu recall because they dont play a big role yet
  • Is there a harem and can you give details?
  • i drop this because, the romance is really unbearable, after he beat the stongest sect in his world to take his fiancee(the one with dual sword spirit) he need to be separated with her again. she's being controlled by some evil thing or something like that. and not to mention she forgets everything about MC.
  • i drop this because, the romance is really unbearable, after he beat the stongest sect in his world to take his fiancee(the one with dual sword spirit) he need to be separated with her again. she's being controlled by some evil thing or something like that. and not to mention she forgets everything about MC.
    ...And dropped!

Haha, somebody on this forum recommended this novel and I had this on my list for the longest time. Feel like I dodged a bullet here.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Hexwolfx said:
    Is there a harem and can you give details?
    It's only Lilu
    thedarkemperorofthedarkness said:
    i drop this because, the romance is really unbearable, after he beat the stongest sect in his world to take his fiancee(the one with dual sword spirit) he need to be separated with her again. she's being controlled by some evil thing or something like that. and not to mention she forgets everything about MC.
    Her sect dropped some mind control on her thats why she forgot everything, she remembered again after he wiped them out. They didn't want him to be with her since he was at war with them
    ...And dropped!

Haha, somebody on this forum recommended this novel and I had this on my list for the longest time. Feel like I dodged a bullet here.

you should check it out it is really good
  • What chapter does he reach the xiantian and saint realm? Also does he meet more members of Asura gate? How much ass does he whoop in his school in the current translation?
  • he hits xiantian around chap 180ish not sure about saint and the asura gate, as for his current school, the new douche bag gets man handled because he tries to beat up li lu during some test, the mc nearly cripples him, one of the teachers that tried to fight him when he was signing up for school tried to arrest him, but the principle and vice tell him to fuck off and the mc makes them fire him. Later on he takes first place for the first stage students, beating the prince of the current kingdom they are in, then when he gets to second year he takes first place again beating li lu's bff, then when it came to third stage students they tried to at all big but get destroyed then the first place inner student try to fight him but rip him, then the douchebag bag first year student master and 2 other elders try to jump him because they work for one of the mc's enemy but guess what he man handles all three at once, one of them being 1st stage xiantian and the other 2 being half xiantian.
  • einy123 said:
    he hits xiantian around chap 180ish not sure about saint and the asura gate, as for his current school, the new douche bag gets man handled because he tries to beat up li lu during some test, the mc nearly cripples him, one of the teachers that tried to fight him when he was signing up for school tried to arrest him, but the principle and vice tell him to fuck off and the mc makes them fire him. Later on he takes first place for the first stage students, beating the prince of the current kingdom they are in, then when he gets to second year he takes first place again beating li lu's bff, then when it came to third stage students they tried to at all big but get destroyed then the first place inner student try to fight him but rip him, then the douchebag bag first year student master and 2 other elders try to jump him because they work for one of the mc's enemy but guess what he man handles all three at once, one of them being 1st stage xiantian and the other 2 being half xiantian.
    Bff?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    einy123 said:
    he hits xiantian around chap 180ish not sure about saint and the asura gate, as for his current school, the new douche bag gets man handled because he tries to beat up li lu during some test, the mc nearly cripples him, one of the teachers that tried to fight him when he was signing up for school tried to arrest him, but the principle and vice tell him to fuck off and the mc makes them fire him. Later on he takes first place for the first stage students, beating the prince of the current kingdom they are in, then when he gets to second year he takes first place again beating li lu's bff, then when it came to third stage students they tried to at all big but get destroyed then the first place inner student try to fight him but rip him, then the douchebag bag first year student master and 2 other elders try to jump him because they work for one of the mc's enemy but guess what he man handles all three at once, one of them being 1st stage xiantian and the other 2 being half xiantian.
    Bff?
    Best friend forever. I think...
  • einy123 said:
    Wondering about the twin dragons. What levels are they? The one guy said blue was like 12 maybe and the black one is a level 10 but it looks like some kind of variant of that.
  • einy123 said:
    Wondering about the twin dragons. What levels are they? The one guy said blue was like 12 maybe and the black one is a level 10 but it looks like some kind of variant of that.
    black is 12 and blue is 14, atleast thats what the raws say
  • Does the vice principal daughter growl like a bear
  • nah she just accepts her faith and walks off
    ...And dropped!

lmao
  • li lu is his only girl the whole novel
    einy123 said:
    Yup
      Erm, a Princess is waiting in line.....
    einy123 said:
    Yup
    So, is it a harem or not?
    einy123 said:
    Yup
    So, is it a harem or not?
  • edited April 25
    I was skimming thru the chapters and in c812, the MC seems to have already had sex with that Princess. Also he married her around 890s.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • I have read till ch 950, Are there any other girls beside Li Lu and Xiaofei (Princess) ? 
  • (I'm putting this in the correct thread)

I took a look at the chapters' names in lnmtl and got curious about a couple things.

Who are the harem members ?

And about Li Lu, i'm putting it in spoilers.
    What is the story with her ? I've seen that she tries to kill HXL several times while somehow managing to keep up with his cultivation speed. Then i saw her "enslaved" by another man before being taken by a big sect of some sort. Is she part of the harem ? Is her story resolved in the current raw ?

• Spoilers about the harem
    From the lowest realm, the princess is the only one he gets with while Li Lu still feels a bit guilty about what happened when she was brain washed. Li lu ascends to the next realm leaving a month before the mc saying she will wait for him. Nothing really happens between the two of them besides holding hands for the entire time in the second realm. By the end of the second realm, he is far stronger than any of his love interests and chooses to spend a considerable amount of time with his harem and family before ascending. It's a time skip so whatever happens happens. The only other harem member besides the princess that he has done anything with before the time skip is one of his masters from the first realm (that master, the princess, and Li Lu are the only people from the first realm he has any relationship with) which doesn't happen till the second realm some time after he rescues her from a forced marriage.

...And dropped!

Same, and I thought the novel had some potential too.
  • Started Chapter 511, still not Divine Realm but given the Protag's tendency to stumble across powerful level-buffs, i'm sure he'll get there in the next 50-100 chapters. 

Rewrite said:
    i drop this because, the romance is really unbearable, after he beat the stongest sect in his world to take his fiancee(the one with dual sword spirit) he need to be separated with her again. she's being controlled by some evil thing or something like that. and not to mention she forgets everything about MC.
    ...And dropped!

Same, and I thought the novel had some potential too.

Not hating on your opinion, but she's not even that good of a character, its too bad her plot-armor wasn't thick enough to dodge a Divine Level baddie. I like the buddha princess more, 
  • Will he get the heavenly treasure in the enlightenment lake?
  • alecb said:
    Will he get the heavenly treasure in the enlightenment lake?
    Yes.
  • How does he escape the pursuit of that prince and other xiantian guys?