Is the manhua similar too the novel???

ive been reading the manhua and I got too say I'm enjoying it and planning on reading the novel.But I've heard a lot of negative things about the novel so I don't know If i should stick with the manhua or try reading the novel.Can any tell me if there similar by that I mean the comedy and the dialogue.

Comments

• The Manhua has been following the novel quite well, but just as any other manhua based on a novel, it's focused towards children and therefore makes unnecessary jokes, changes some graphic parts and makes the story less serious. The novel is quite more graphic and Lin Dong is quite more serious, later on he actually becomes quite ruthless as well.

I would say try read the novel, it's a bit slow at first, but it just gets better and better.
  • edited January 2017
    The comedy is a made-up. This is the case in the BTTH and in TGR to. The manhua is following the novel pretty well until he reached Earthly yuan stage.
    But after that it is start to speed up and after the leu family affair its to big time. And start to confuses the things.
    Just to understand. He achieving the earthly yuan stage is the 39 chapter in the novel. But the fight with the lei is around chapter 90.
    And the fight that Lin Dong is having with Yue Shan in the manhua is moderated because he having a that fight with a different character there and only later fought with Yue Shan in an entirely different way.
    In my opinion if you like the manhua than you able to like the novel as well, but just if have the patient. Because the reason that the manhua is having so many shortcut is because the novel hase a slow start.
    I was the same as you, like the manhua and started to read the novel. But now, I more like the novel than the manhua because it is more complex and more developed. The manhua is good, it has its own WDQK feeling but not the best. If you like the novel because it is comedy and action-packed, than you going to disappointed, but if you like its world and characters main personality, (without the comedies major part) than you have a great time.

• Wow, they just went and made a time skip from chap 46 to 47.
  • Hey guys I started reading WDQK manhua and it was awesome but I can't find the novel chapter of the manhuas chapter 46
  • Hey guys I started reading WDQK manhua and it was awesome but I can't find the novel chapter of the manhuas chapter 46 can you help me?

• Hey guys I started reading WDQK manhua and it was awesome but I can't find the novel chapter of the manhuas chapter 46
    Chap 46 is when he leaves for training right? He makes this decision in chap 192. The training journey strarts in chap 200. It would be better if you read the novel from chap 1 though as manhua trows some stuff out of the window.
  • Manhua skip time.. 
  • Manhua is trash.. MC looks like he is playing house.. and the serious parts are so downplayed.. and LQZ is not even wearing a veil.. WTF??