ISSTH Few questions about past chapters

Remembering old chapters I thought of a few things that I think I may of not understood fully, any help understanding would be awesome.

1)Didn't Lord Li seal the Dao realm? Isn't that why Ke Yunhai wasn't able to step into Dao realm?

2) Why did Lord Revelation give Meng Hao the Lilly pill? Seems overkill doesn't it?

3)What was Meng Hao's explanation for why the giant/Dao Fang were able to be on south heaven? I couldn't really understand that.
Tagged:

Comments

• Remembering old chapters I thought of a few things that I think I may of not understood fully, any help understanding would be awesome.

1)Didn't Lord Li seal the Dao realm? Isn't that why Ke Yunhai wasn't able to step into Dao realm?

2) Why did Lord Revelation give Meng Hao the Lilly pill? Seems overkill doesn't it?

3)What was Meng Hao's explanation for why the giant/Dao Fang were able to be on south heaven? I couldn't really understand that.

1)He didnt seal dao relam he sealed eternal life or if u prefer this way he sealed unlimited lifespan
    2)He didnt wanted to kill MC he wanted to let the resurection lily gain oporturnity to mature and become immortal
    3)That he was soo op in his true form that his clone in ancient relam was soo OP that he didnt have to use dao relam clone
    At last its my opinion
    Ps.Sorry for all the mistakes but im not nativ english speaker
  • Expanding on TDDM's explanations...

1) I was actually under the impression that Lord Li actually did cut off the Dao Realm for those under him. I will have to find the chapter that confirms or denies this.

2) Lord Revelation was a servant of the Dawn Immortal, and he was under her orders to have Meng Hao consume the Lily seed. The Dawn Immortal chose Meng Hao because she knew then that he was the successor of the League of Demon Sealers, of whom her former beloved was a part of. She uses the Karma formed from this connection as the basis for her decision. All of this was in service of her plan to, apparently, guide Meng Hao to fulfill the "gap between Immortal and Devil" part of a prophecy to help her become a true immortal as a Blue Lotus. This plot point was officially revealed in Chapter 796. What is not clear to me, though, was how the Dawn Immortal had the foresight to know that Meng Hao would survive up to the events of the war between the Southern Domain and the Northern Reaches, or that Meng Hao would follow a cultivation path that would lead him to form a devil within himself.

3) In Chapter 1182, Meng Hao comes up with three explanations for why the giant and Dao Fang's magical array (which apparently takes the form of a monkey resembling Dao Fang). First is that the two entities had approval from the clan of the Great Tang, which Meng Hao thought was unlikely. Second is that the world where they fought was a completely separate world from Planet South Heaven despite its entrance being under its surface. Meng Hao also thought this was unlikely. The third reason, which Meng Hao feels is most correct, is that the giant and monkey had cultivation bases similar to Meng Hao's, where they could explode with the power of Dao Realm cultivators but not actually have cultivation bases in the Dao Realm (for Meng Hao, this is his Allheaven Dao Immortal cultivation base). What makes Meng Hao hesitate on this idea is that he doesn't know of any cultivation path other than that of the Allheaven Dao Immortal that would lead to this kind of power. This is especially perplexing considering (as we know so far) that the cultivators of the 33 Heavens don't practice Immortal cultivation (which is the strongest cultivation in existence), much less loath to cultivate it if they could.
  • Expanding on TDDM's explanations...

1) I was actually under the impression that Lord Li actually did cut off the Dao Realm for those under him. I will have to find the chapter that confirms or denies this.

2) Lord Revelation was a servant of the Dawn Immortal, and he was under her orders to have Meng Hao consume the Lily seed. The Dawn Immortal chose Meng Hao because she knew then that he was the successor of the League of Demon Sealers, of whom her former beloved was a part of. She uses the Karma formed from this connection as the basis for her decision. All of this was in service of her plan to, apparently, guide Meng Hao to fulfill the "gap between Immortal and Devil" part of a prophecy to help her become a true immortal as a Blue Lotus. This plot point was officially revealed in Chapter 796. What is not clear to me, though, was how the Dawn Immortal had the foresight to know that Meng Hao would survive up to the events of the war between the Southern Domain and the Northern Reaches, or that Meng Hao would follow a cultivation path that would lead him to form a devil within himself.

3) In Chapter 1182, Meng Hao comes up with three explanations for why the giant and Dao Fang's magical array (which apparently takes the form of a monkey resembling Dao Fang). First is that the two entities had approval from the clan of the Great Tang, which Meng Hao thought was unlikely. Second is that the world where they fought was a completely separate world from Planet South Heaven despite its entrance being under its surface. Meng Hao also thought this was unlikely. The third reason, which Meng Hao feels is most correct, is that the giant and monkey had cultivation bases similar to Meng Hao's, where they could explode with the power of Dao Realm cultivators but not actually have cultivation bases in the Dao Realm (for Meng Hao, this is his Allheaven Dao Immortal cultivation base). What makes Meng Hao hesitate on this idea is that he doesn't know of any cultivation path other than that of the Allheaven Dao Immortal that would lead to this kind of power. This is especially perplexing considering (as we know so far) that the cultivators of the 33 Heavens don't practice Immortal cultivation (which is the strongest cultivation in existence), much less loath to cultivate it if they could.
    Actually, wasn't Haowie fed the resurrection lilly seed before he entered the old turtle's cave, where he reached the 13th level of qi condensation and thus gained the qualifications to become a demon sealer (again through the crystal that damn turtle bastard kept so no demon sealer would arise)?