Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• avijoyd said:
    In which chapter does ning destroy the icepeak army and the details regarding it. 
    Doesn't destroy it. Kills the Lonely King, then commands the rest of them to help him spread the word that he's looking for Nuwa, after that they can leave.
  • lonely king will die a very uneventful death on chapter 2 of the new book 
  • edited January 18
    lonely king will die a very uneventful death on chapter 2 of the new book 
    Well the whole book 39 is basically Ning uneventfully crushing everyone under the autarch level. I love how OP he is.
  • zyar12 said:
    avijoyd said:
    In which chapter does ning destroy the icepeak army and the details regarding it. 
    Doesn't destroy it. Kills the Lonely King, then commands the rest of them to help him spread the word that he's looking for Nuwa, after that they can leave.
    Thanks. Reaction from others when he kills the Lonely King. And what about Lord Wolf
  • avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:
    avijoyd said:
    Thanks. Reaction from others when he kills the Lonely King. And what about Lord Wolf
    As usual, shock and awe. Windgrace is happy he didn't threaten Ning like the Lonely King did.

Lord Wulf is not mentioned again, but presumably he goes with the rest of the Ice Peak Army to spread the word on Nuwa.
  • Did Ning really fail his daomerge?? I'm still expecting him to somehow over come this and complete it..
  • jopi2180 said:
    Did Ning really fail his daomerge?? I'm still expecting him to somehow over come this and complete it..
    Nevermind I managed to read the other spoilers.. but how does he get another chance to complete the daomerge. I thought it was just one try and of you fail you die.

Did he find a treasure to help him complete another daomerge? (Only explanation I can think of)
  • edited January 20
    jopi2180 said:
    jopi2180 said:
    Did Ning really fail his daomerge?? I'm still expecting him to somehow over come this and complete it..
    Nevermind I managed to read the other spoilers.. but how does he get another chance to complete the daomerge. I thought it was just one try and of you fail you die.

Did he find a treasure to help him complete another daomerge? (Only explanation I can think of)
    No, he creates a technique that makes his truesoul undying. Basically, the technique elevates his mind and will such that they can exist without his truesoul. So after his truesoul completely dissipates and Ning "dies", he regathers the fragments and refuses them together.

After that, he can try the Daomerge as many times as he wants (it's not really explained why that is. I guess you can't do the Daomerge again if your truesoul isn't whole or something). Since he already long ago comprehended the Eternal Omega Sword Dao, he easily completes it and steps into EE level.
  • What Dao does Nuwa actually train in? And which of his disciples actually become an Eternal Emperor/Hegemon ?
  • Kross said:
    What Dao does Nuwa actually train in? And which of his disciples actually become an Eternal Emperor/Hegemon ?
    I don't remember it being specified anywhere. Could be the Dao of Life, as that was the Heavenly Dao Nuwa was born with, but who knows.

I don't remember their status during the Sithe War, but in Book 43, right before Ning reaches Eternal Emperor, it's something like this:

Bluecliff Xiaoyu is probably a Daolord.
    Yang Quding is an Otherverse Lord, and a very powerful one. He completed his Daomerge and became a Hegemon, and also perfected his Daoheart, reaching an equivalent of Ning's "One Sword, One World". He encountered one of the Autarchs, who gifted him with an otherverse.
    Skywind is a 4th step Daolord, and is known as the 1st ranked Daolord of the Flame Dragon Realmverse (doesn't include Ning, or some others such as Ninedust who have long since retreated from the public eye).
    4th disciple hasn't been found yet.
    5th, 6th, 7th, 8th are still Daolords. Also, 8th is Dao companions with Ning's daughter.
    Ning just accepted the 9th one, who is still at an unspecified very low level of cultivation.
  • (doesn't include [...] Ninedust who have long since retreated from the public eye).

Oh huh, any details on Ninedust during the meantime? Sounds like he still haven't went for Daomerge by that time, but why'd he retreat from public eye?
  • Adannor said:
    (doesn't include [...] Ninedust who have long since retreated from the public eye).

Oh huh, any details on Ninedust during the meantime? Sounds like he still haven't went for Daomerge by that time, but why'd he retreat from public eye?
    He just is focusing on preparing for the Daomerge, and can't be bothered to display his power for the ranking. A bit after Ning reaches Eternal Emperor, Ninedust also undergoes the Daomerge and becomes a Hegemon.
  • Oh, nice. Thanks for details.
  • Thanks for the reply. When does he find his 4th disciple? and any significant role he plays?
  • edited January 23
    Kross said:
    Thanks for the reply. When does he find his 4th disciple? and any significant role he plays?
    The spot for 4th disciple is still vacant at the end of the novel iirc.
  • tombec94 said:
    Kross said:
    Thanks for the reply. When does he find his 4th disciple? and any significant role he plays?
    The spot for 4th disciple is still vacant at the end of the novel iirc.

I really hope the author makes a spin-off with the 4th disciple as MC would be cool.
  • One thing of note in the just translated chapter, (39-7), is the title of Imperator Jade Rainbow. I think a bit of the original is lost in the following statement:

"For him to style himself as ‘Imperator’ rather than merely ‘Emperor’ was a testament to his arrogance and self-confidence..."

In the raws, Autarch is "至尊".
    Jade Rainbow's title in the raws is "帝尊", combining the "帝" (Emperor) character with the "尊" character from the Autarch title, which is why it is noted as being arrogant.
  • Is Ning the only one to become an Autarch by the end of the story ?
  • zyar12 said:
    *snip*Also, 8th is Dao companions with Ning's daughter.

That had to be one nerve wracking 1st meeting. And let the chaos-verse have pity on him if he breaks her heart.

• Evaansan said:
    Is Ning the only one to become an Autarch by the end of the story ?
    What do you mean? There are already other Autarch.
  • Evaansan said:
    What do you mean? There are already other Autarch.

I think he might be asking if anyone else besides Ning breaks through to Autarch level(or maybe Ultimate Autarch) over the course of the story.

Which, AFAIK, only Ning does.

Ninedust makes it to Hegemon, IIRC, but no one else gets within spitting distance of Autarch.
  • Evaansan said:
    As the others said only Ning breakthrough to autarch during the novel, the reasons are: after understanding eternal omega sword dao he started gaining insight in other daos faster and  mostly because in book 43 he will be training under 1000x time acceleration helped by autarch tian shi. He trains for a bunch of chaos cycles before the final battle rising all his auxiliary daos to hegemon level and fusing them in the eternal omega sword dao.
  • That's disappointing, it would have been nice to see the birth of a new Autarch.
  • Evaansan said:
    That's disappointing, it would have been nice to see the birth of a new Autarch.
    Well actually there is one autarch that reaches autarchy in life-death dao aside from his main dao, i don't remember that part too much though.
  • Does ning transmit his truesoul technique to the people in his choasverse? 
  • REDIV said:
    Does ning transmit his truesoul technique to the people in his choasverse? 
    Not for a while, but eventually yes. At first though, Ning conceals that he survived and reached EE, so that the Sithe will not know.
  • I think he gives it to Ninedust which helps him become a Hegemon.
  • Evaansan said:
    I think he gives it to Ninedust which helps him become a Hegemon.
    Not exactly. Ninedust completes the Daomerge and becomes a Hegemon on his own (with some help from the Daomerge treasures provided by Ning), but Ning would have given him the truesoul technique if he had failed, allowing him to redo it.
  • Concerning the undying truesoul technique, how does Ning come to get it. Did he find it from a legacy? Was it from his insights? In was context?
  • Concerning the undying truesoul technique, how does Ning come to get it. Did he find it from a legacy? Was it from his insights? In was context?
    For certain reasons Ning went to the headquarters which were used by the sithe clan during the ancient war, while in there he discovers that the sithe clan is hiding in a different space (something similar to Subuthi's world, but more complex with multiple layers). If you didn't already know, Sithe aren't dead, they survived the ancient war. Basically in there Sithe exalts had children with abducted cultivators women to get more soldiers, the Sithe UC created a technique which allows Sithe to have unlimited attempts at daomerge, this technique works for the bastard children too. One of the bastard children became an hegemon and is very talented but feels like a shit because he is helping the Sithe while being half cultivator, he feels that he belongs to the cultivators civilization. He tried to create a technique to allow multiple daomerge attempts which works for cultivators, using the one from Sithe UC as a base. Ning discovers this different space, goes in, chaos ensues, his true body dies but he obtains the base for the undying truesoul technique from helping the bastard children. Later he develops the undying truesoul technique.