Spoiler thread DE

Right. Since this doesn't seem to actually have any thread's discussing actual spoilers, I thought I'd just start one.

So what happens to the Ji clan now? 
Do they properly defend against Snowdragon Mountain using the formation he got? 
Are there any casualties, if so, who?

Comments

• edited September 2015
    The only causalities at this moment will be from snowdragon mountain group... Ji Ning gets a semi elightenment of sorts that improves his sword/attacking skill... so the only one who survives the current war was that guy who did formations... (even that jadechild or watever super guy in their group died here).
    but the clan couldn't relax until they actually meet with the dynasty's guy and finish the ownership process...
    the last guy from SD mountain meets another expert halfway thru and then they go back and attack the clan.
    this time Ji Ning has to run away cuz the clan is expecting him to save and rebuild the clan in the future...
    he runs away and go to that underwater mansion to ask for the help from Bull and yellow bear黄毛大熊
    of course he levels up and rush back to save his father and others..
    mean while uncle white (wolf beast) levels up and that ensured the fighting group will survive couple of days more... and that pretty much saved their asses.
    when Ji ning finds them, his father was throwing up blood and others were almost finished... goes ape shit and kills that expert and formation guy.
    SD mountain group now sends another expert to capture Ji ning but one of the dynasty guy (surname Baishan) had already become friends with Ji Ning.
    Now this guy is like heir of the biggest business chain of sorts, he pretty much made the SD group expert cover from his name and saves Ji Clan.
    In the end the main casualty was his father... who dies in a month or so...

edit : the SD mountain expert who was killed was wangxaing level. Ji ning was Zifu level but his sword skill leveled up pretty damn far.
  • by your spoiler, animeda.. it looks like my understanding of MT of DE raws isnt that bad lol. (except for the names and places and items)
  • MT's aren't that bad. it's just you lose the real flavor of the story. I personally enjoy the idioms, expressions and so many little nuances that a new language provides... Ren and others keep as close to what you'd read in the native language.
  • edited September 2015
    Bless you animeda for all of your spoilers in so many forums <3
  • Bless you animeda
  • More spoiler please senpai I cannot wait till the chapter gets translated to this part probably like December than it will go to the end of the spoiler u gave
  • Does he ever end up back in the netherworld(or whatever it's called, the place he went after he died)/ meet the important guy who gave him the Nuwa painting thing again?
  • edited October 2015
    Nameless said:

More spoiler please senpai I cannot wait till the chapter gets translated to this part probably like December than it will go to the end of the spoiler u gave

Goes the city which the elemental ore (i think that's what it's called) was sold to so that he could join a sect to get better techniques (Qi, sword techniques,etc). Encountered 3 cultivators of the Meng clan who were being attacked by 2 disciples of the Snow Dragon Mountain( i think that's what it's called). One of them used a forbidden technique to help the other 2 escape. Ji Ning was moved when he saw this as his father had also used a forbidden technique.Although he was too late to stop him from using the forbidden technique,he killed the 2 cultivators of the Snow Dragon Mountain so quick they didn't have time to react.They wanted to arrive at  the same city so Ji Ning agreed to accompany them so as to protect them from such an encounter from happening again.There, they separated and Ji Ning went to visit the son of the prefecture lord who he promised to visit if he went to that city. Son introduced him to the city and they went to an entertainment area.There, they were discussing about a sect which Ji Ning could apply and join when the 12th lunar month arrived. A disciple of the Sect arrived just as they were talking about the sect and he was considered a friend of the son of the prefecture lord. He then agrees to recommend Ji Ning to the sect so his chances of joining the sect would be higher during the next 12th lunar month*.  He then leaves and a rival of the same clan as the son arrived which the disciple of the sect was a follower of. Knowing that Ji Ning wanted to join the sect and was a friend of the son, he guaranteed the son of the prefecture lord that it would be impossible for him to do to join the sect.

Might do a few more when i am not busy..;)

* = Cant recall it completely
    Left out a few minor details such as when Ji Ning was travelling to the city and he talked about revenge. (Before he encountered the 3 cultivators of the Meng clan)
  • Kappa said:

Nameless said:

More spoiler please senpai I cannot wait till the chapter gets translated to this part probably like December than it will go to the end of the spoiler u gave

Goes the city which the elemental ore (i think that's what it's called) was sold to so that he could join a sect to get better techniques (Qi, sword techniques,etc). Encountered 3 cultivators of the Meng clan who were being attacked by 2 disciples of the Snow Dragon Mountain( i think that's what it's called). One of them used a forbidden technique to help the other 2 escape. Ji Ning was moved when he saw this as his father had also used a forbidden technique.Although he was too late to stop him from using the forbidden technique,he killed the 2 cultivators of the Snow Dragon Mountain so quick they didn't have time to react.They wanted to arrive at  the same city so Ji Ning agreed to accompany them so as to protect them from such an encounter from happening again.There, they separated and Ji Ning went to visit the son of the prefecture lord who he promised to visit if he went to that city. Son introduced him to the city and they went to an entertainment area.There, they were discussing about a sect which Ji Ning could apply and join when the 12th lunar month arrived. A disciple of the Sect arrived just as they were talking about the sect and he was considered a friend of the son of the prefecture lord. He then agrees to recommend Ji Ning to the sect so his chances of joining the sect would be higher during the next 12th lunar month*.  He then leaves and a rival of the same clan as the son arrived which the disciple of the sect was a follower of. Knowing that Ji Ning wanted to join the sect and was a friend of the son, he guaranteed the son of the prefecture lord that it would be impossible for him to do to join the sect.

Might do a few more when i am not busy..;)

* = Cant recall it completely
    Left out a few minor details such as when Ji Ning was travelling to the city and he talked about revenge. (Before he encountered the 3 cultivators of the Meng clan)

Tks for the spoilers
    Appreciate if you could do more when you are free
  • Note: Son is called Bai Wei and the rival is called Shan Hu and there was one other guy in Bai Wei's room which i forgot to mention called Wu Qi. I also shortened Ji Ning to Ning since i got lazy xD

Bai Wei felt Shan Hu was very confident in Ning not joining the sect so he suggested to Ning that once they head back to his place, he will gather a list of sects/schools to let Ning choose which he wants to join.

When the Guqin Fairy arrived, Bai Wei wanted to invite her to their room to alleviate the mood by playing the guqin when Ning was rejected from the sect by Shan Hu. However, Shan Hu initiated first and they both wagered (liquefied) elemental essence until it reached 100 (5kg) of which Shan Hu wagered for. Bai Wei did not wager more since the usual price for hiring the Guqin Fairy was only 1 at most so Shan Hu would incur a huge loss.

After a while, knowing an auction was about to begin and wanting to humiliate Bai Wei, Shan Hu took out a top grade Mortal-rank magic treasure and gave it to the Guqin Fairy to auction it. He aggravated Bai Wei as to what type of rare magic treasure he had. This made Bai Wei grit his teeth as Shan Hu had clearly come to the place prepared. Ning then realised that what these people auctions away were usually rare treasures or incomparably precious magic treasures. 

When Ning saw that he was in a predicament as he had not prepared any rare magic treasures, he offered his Netherwyrm Heavenlock Formation to be auctioned away. When Bai Wei and Wu Qi saw this, they were shocked as although the Bei Shan clan (Bai Wei's and Shan Hu's clan) had one such Formation, it was of the Heaven Rank and they did not expect there to be a simplified version of it. Bai Wei, knowing it will be definitely be more rare than Shan Hu's Mortal-ranked treasure although both were Mortal-Ranked as it was a Formation type of treasure which was much more valuable and rare than a other type of treasures,then confirmed that Ning was willing to part with it and he auctioned it away under the condition that the elemental essences earned will all be his.
  • Wich sect does Ji Ning join later on?
  • edited October 2015
    Ryuko said:

Wich sect does Ji Ning join later on?

black n white (that's literal translation - I have no idea how you name an academy or sect like that), it's one of the strongest and have a very high requirement to join (Zifu level + below 18 yr)

In the sect, the very first day he stumbled on a painting/ statue similar to their meditation paintings (nuwa painting) but it's all about sword technique... he looks and have a breakthrough and stands there for half a day... One of the Sword master noticed his breakthrough as he was using sword force... and was impressed with his perception of sword, so he takes him as disciple.

When he passed the qualification test for this sect, there was another guy who passed with him, he is 14 yr old... this kid gets ambushed and gets his credits (for resources) taken away by his seniors (they want to teach them how life is not easy or crap like that).
    So Ji Ning goes and participates in the battles and keep winning until one of the most beautiful, talented and experienced girl fights with him.
    Their love story become cliched love affair
    She later becomes his temporary cultivation partner - life partner but screws up by sucking up to some schmuck because he was powerful n had powerful backing (even though her status is similar to the schmuck - she doesn't want to rock the boat)... Ji Ning kills the schmuck and his backing and then later gets hunted by his clan... (ok this is side story but I wanted to cover it cuz he gets along with another girl later who was actually crushing on him from first day in the sect)

there's time jump and when he reaches a high enough level, his teacher lets him out for adventuring... so he goes and joins that northern dragon alliance (remember that guy during Baizhen affair... his group)...
    He and his sect brother (14 yr old kid) they both enter the test to join and during the test, they eliminate many snow dragon fools and demons... level up few times and guess what...
    He meets that "little green snake" he fought at that river during his very first adventure...their fights helped both of them level up...
     turns out, that little snake is a girl (can take human form) and she becomes his animal partner.
  • Ryuko said:

Wich sect does Ji Ning join later on?

black and white sect
    top sect and accsepet only geniuses
  • animeda said:

A)°In the sect, the very first day he stumbled on a painting/ statue similar to their meditation paintings (nuwa painting) but it's all about sword technique... he looks and have a breakthrough and stands there for half a day... One of the Sword master noticed his breakthrough as he was using sword force... and was impressed with his perception of sword, so he takes him as disciple.

C°)So Ji Ning goes and participates in the battles and keep winning until one of the most beautiful, talented and experienced girl fights with him.
    Their love story become cliched love affair
    She later becomes his temporary cultivation partner - life partner but screws up by sucking up to some schmuck because he was powerful n had powerful backing (even though her status is similar to the schmuck - she doesn't want to rock the boat)... Ji Ning kills the schmuck and his backing and then later gets hunted by his clan... (ok this is side story but I wanted to cover it cuz he gets along with another girl later who was actually crushing on him from first day in the sect)

D°)there's time jump and when he reaches a high enough level, his teacher lets him out for adventuring... so he goes and joins that northern dragon alliance (remember that guy during Baizhen affair... his group)...
    He and his sect brother (14 yr old kid) they both enter the test to join and during the test, they eliminate many snow dragon fools and demons... level up few times and guess what...
    He meets that "little green snake" he fought at that river during his very first adventure...their fights helped both of them level up...
     turns out, that little snake is a girl (can take human form) and she becomes his animal partner.

OK, correcting a few wrong things:
    a°) The Black and White Mural is something every students go and look at, and Ji ning's special thing there is that he receive direct insight from one of the best swordmaster of the sect's writing/etc

c°) No, the girl he goes out with is someone who tries to help him during the fights. The one who beats him is actually his future wife (after he leaves that girl). The girl he goes out with also doesn't "screw it up", she chose to prioritise becoming head of her own clan over her love and realise that Ji Ning is actually not the best partner for that. She also doesn't suck up to any schmuck.

d°) This happens much before he actually goes out of with the girl.
  • 余薇 (Yu Wei) is the girl, is pregnant with his child... she's the one he hooks up...
    The other girl, she's heir to powerful family, they connect based on his understanding of fire and wind lotus technique... Ji Ning recreated this technique which is similar to her families... She spends a year (a few) there practicing with him
    The schmuck was from Yan family (I have to check to confirm)... he ask her to dance, she does, he asks her to sit closer and then he ask more things... she's reluctant to piss him off because he is powerful and didn't mind flirting with him... even when Ji ning gets pissed off... she used that as an excuse, "I want to become head of my family"

after killing the schmuck, Ji Ning gets the secret mansion (similar to beast scroll Qin Yu gets in Stellar transformation) and control over the beasts. Yan family is the reason behind the extermination of his mother's clan... I am calling him schmuck, because when he needed them, he was like "Brother, Sister." when he was able to achieve his goal thru their help, he immediately changed his tune. Ji Ning killed him and his immortal bodyguard uncle with a immortal killing treasure...

d°) yeah I know... I got sidetracked at that point at the partner track.. :D
    main story goes as follows.
    1. joins sect (only 2 guys join this year)
    2. next day he saw that mural or watver and levels up his understanding of sword.
    3. his teacher saw him during his breakthrough and decide to take him as an apprentice.
    4. fights for resources with seniors students and only lose to one girl
    5. spend time cultivation
    6. both guys leave the sect for adventure and then join the Northern Guard alliance after the test.
    7. during the test, they save humans that beasts were using as cattle, kills snow dragon disciples, meet green snake and level up...
    8. with northern Guard status, he made 1000 radius miles of his hometown and protected state (by the guard). He does that in case other powers make plan to eliminate his clan.
  • Just like Alice ended up regretting what she did to Linley, does this girl regret breaking up with Ji Ning? Like when she found out how powerful Ji ning became. If she did, How powerful was Ji ning at that time?
  • Just like Alice ended up regretting what she did to Linley, does this girl regret breaking up with Ji Ning? Like when she found out how powerful Ji ning became. If she did, How powerful was Ji ning at that time?

no, it's a little different. by the time she actually talks to him, Ji Ning is pretty much known as rare prodigy... She is also senior in black n white sect and barely defeated Ji ning.
    in start she didn't want to spend time with him, but when she saw his fire and wind lotus tech...they get talking about it (similar to her families tech) and during that year, she actually realize if anything Ji ning's talent is underestimated by others... so she decides to make him her road partner.

In this series, becoming immortal is Martial artists goal... but it's isn't that easy. Like for example, in the black n white sect, million years ago, there was an immortal.... most old families have at least 1 immortal in the background.
    Thanks to Ji ning, his teacher caught the bug of adventuring and gains enough experience to become an immortal.
    Then Yu Wei becomes immortal.
    then Ji ning's 2nd clone becomes immortal.
  • So the girl who is the heir to the family is never seen again after bing leaves to adventure?
  • edited October 2015

So the girl who is the heir to the family is never seen again after bing leaves to adventure?

call her lotus... I forgot her name, tried to find it in the chapters but haven't so far...

This happens after few arcs -
    emperor of the country Xia huang pretty much ruled the lands for hundred millions... Emperor himself is a powerful immortal and have control and link with many immortal masters... he announced a tournament for the most talented... Requirement - Wanxiang Level... Ji Ning who has one clone as Earth immortal level and his original body is at Wanxiang level... attends this tournament and wins it.
    The biggest prize for this tourney was becoming an apprentice to immortal lords (they ranked above the emperor)... even after winning Ji ning doesn't get chosen by the immortal lords but later was approached by someone far above... In fact he was friends with the owner of the secret mansion Ji ning has... so Ji ning becomes his student there
    Yu Wei even though wasn't top 50 in tourney but another immortal lord gets impressed and take her as an apprentice...
    for 30 yrs he practice on different plane and come back... and meet Yu wei (who is an immortal).
    things get crazy during this time and Yu Wei ends up killing immortals from Yan clan and another assassination sect...
    one of the ancestors of Yan clan uses a forbidden technique and create a fire which burns Ji ning and then banish him to different plane...
    he survive there for 18 yrs and achieves very high level in sword... his teacher comes out and take him back to his country.
    Meets Yu wei once again, impregnates her... kills 18-20 immortals from assassination and yan sect - survives the heavenly tribulation to reach his fiendgod body to immortal level...
    Yan ancestor goes to Xia huang and ask to mediates b/w his clan and ji
    ning... gets a cool middle finger response "I didn't stop u from killing him, I am not
    going to stop him from killing u."

I am missing many arcs in there (like saving his sect brother, eliminating ppl responsible for his parents death, fighting yan and assassination sect, journey to completely different plane/diminension and killing many immortals who tries to kill him)... which I'll talk about later... only highlighting the main things...
  • edited October 2015
    animeda said:

余薇 (Yu Wei) is the girl, is pregnant with his child... she's the one he hooks up...
    The other girl, she's heir to powerful family, they connect based on his understanding of fire and wind lotus technique... Ji Ning recreated this technique which is similar to her families... She spends a year (a few) there practicing with him
    The schmuck was from Yan family (I have to check to confirm)... he ask her to dance, she does, he asks her to sit closer and then he ask more things... she's reluctant to piss him off because he is powerful and didn't mind flirting with him... even when Ji ning gets pissed off... she used that as an excuse, "I want to become head of my family"

It's more "the guy has a immortal bodyguard and is trying to find an excuse to kill Ni Jing, so she doesn't mind humiliating herself to save Ji Ning".

They don't break up until she decides not to follow him when it comes to running away, as it would create a war between the Schmuck's family and her own. She realises that while she loves Ji Ning she cannot stay with someone who will endanger her clan.
  • Who is the creator of the aquatic manor? And what is his/her rank? What happens to the child who father ( the guy who killed the servant) is killed by Ji Ning?
  • So Ji Ning will also become a Universal Creator at the end of the book?
  • So Ji Ning will also become a Universal Creator at the end of the book?

that's pretty much the fixed ending in all IET novels
  • Murakoshi said:

Who is the creator of the aquatic manor? And what is his/her rank? What happens to the child who father ( the guy who killed the servant) is killed by Ji Ning?

Creator of the aquatic manor is not the first master- it's Nuwa. First Master is a True God iirc who compared favorably with people whose insight were better than him.
    reminder of ranks:
    Houtian => Xantian => Zifu =>  Wangxia => Primordial => False Immortal, then there are different names whether you go Ki or Body refining:

Body: God => True God = Ancestral God.
    Ki: Angel => Celestial Immortal (I think?) => Ancestral Immortal.

The kid whose father was killed in the early story is never mentioned again as far as I know.
  • Can anyone tell me how many & what divine skills Ning obtains throught the books ??
  • Whatever happened to Autumn leaf? I assume she and bluetooth didnt make it until the end of the story. How did they die/what had they been doing?
  • Hmmm bluetooth i think becomes a disciple of this world/zone 's strongest guy, and autumn leaf pretty much becomes one of the top because ji ning gives her all the skills/books and other things to keep while he travels the universe. I dont think they die till the end. Not sure
  • wait... have I missed something? You guys have said his clone becomes immortal etc... when did he get a clone!??!
  • Necroloth said:

wait... have I missed something? You guys have said his clone becomes immortal etc... when did he get a clone!??!

in an arc or 2 
  • I fear the MCs charictar is progressing far faster than the translations.