Latest Chapters Discussion

2»

Comments

• A Will Eternal Chapter 24, Pargraph 23: (My master is so demanding! As soon as I got here, he told me he doesn’t like fatties), I think fatty's master's gender is mixed up in chapter 25 or 26 his master is indicated as a female.
  • Dildrave said:
    A Will Eternal Chapter 24, Pargraph 23: (My master is so demanding! As soon as I got here, he told me he doesn’t like fatties), I think fatty's master's gender is mixed up in chapter 25 or 26 his master is indicated as a female.
    I know this is a month old but this isn't the right section if the forums. Should have emailed DB or sent him a message
  • I noticed yesterday the A Will Enternal isn't listed among the other novels? Has it been halted due to insufficient funds or lack of translators?
  • probably an accident 
  • slyvlin said:
    I noticed yesterday the A Will Enternal isn't listed among the other novels? Has it been halted due to insufficient funds or lack of translators?
    Deathblade release a chapter 5 days ago so there is still time for some chapters to come out this week.
  • ok so i finally remembered how the drop down on page 1 works. basically it only shows drop down menus for topics up to a certain number of posts and removes a drop down if it doesn't have any posts among them. it'll come back when any new post is made 
  • Can anyone tell me the unique part skill of MC in this novel. For example meng hao has demon sealing, wang lin has the god body and su ming has that tribal skill, so going by this pattern MC of this novel also should have something that is unique to him. Are there any?
  • kalyan89 said:
    Can anyone tell me the unique part skill of MC in this novel. For example meng hao has demon sealing, wang lin has the god body and su ming has that tribal skill, so going by this pattern MC of this novel also should have something that is unique to him. Are there any?
    Well I would say the Undying Body tech should be quite unique to him, especially training to its higher levels. He has already mastered to peak Stage 4th
  • it's still a basic body cultivation technique right now so u can't make it his unique characteristic yet to be honest