Latest Chapters Discussion

This is a great novel only 6 chapters released but is there any romance in this? Is the Mc in a relationship in future chapters or "relationships"(harem).

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Still single till latest raw
    But at least "no homo" like mc in previous novel, he still have interest in woman like normal person
  • He has quite a few suitors chasing after him. There is one from the blood creek sect who is a grand elder, another one is a junior from his spirit creek sect and the last one is a ghost girl.
  • Wasn't this translated till chapter 100+ somewhere. I am nearly sure I have read it somewhere, but can't remember where
  • Sparteh said:
    Wasn't this translated till chapter 100+ somewhere. I am nearly sure I have read it somewhere, but can't remember where
    Xianxiaworld they sort of translated it to 145 ish but a lot of it was mtl because it went through multiple translators so when the decision became that instead of moving them from their site db would start from the beginning.
  • Sparteh said:
    Wasn't this translated till chapter 100+ somewhere. I am nearly sure I have read it somewhere, but can't remember where
    Xianxiaworld they sort of translated it to 145 ish but a lot of it was mtl because it went through multiple translators so when the decision became that instead of moving them from their site db would start from the beginning.
    I like that decision as i stopped reading it at chapter 10 as it was horribly translated, and knowing db from iisth i can count on him for amazing translation quality and also regular updates
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • hey guys, can someone tell me what cultivation level Bai xiao chun has in latest raw?
  • edited December 2016

Late core formation 

• gintoki99 said:

Late core formation 

Is it the same cultivation standard as the ISSTH? i don't know the standard of the other novels of er gen's novel but if i remember correctly it is different from the others, then why is this novel following the same cultivation standard as ISSTH?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • aaaaahh
    so frustrated 
    i read the first 9 chapters here then read all the way up to 146 with the old translation and now it will be like 280 days until i can have more!!!!!1
  • Rule71 said:
    gintoki99 said:

Late core formation 

Is it the same cultivation standard as the ISSTH? i don't know the standard of the other novels of er gen's novel but if i remember correctly it is different from the others, then why is this novel following the same cultivation standard as ISSTH?

Not sure since it is machine translation 

After core formation there is yuan ying then celestial or (of god or heaven ) then demi god

even in xian ni the first cultivation levels were tge same since after yuan ying there was of god (google traduction)

• gintoki99 said:
    Rule71 said:
    gintoki99 said:

Late core formation 

Not sure since it is machine translation 

After core formation there is yuan ying then celestial or (of god or heaven ) then demi god

even in xian ni the first cultivation levels were tge same since after yuan ying there was of god (google traduction)

So its similar to xian ni and not iisth?
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Clyne said:
    hey guys, can someone tell me what cultivation level Bai xiao chun has in latest raw?
    He's at or nearing full circle of core cultivation.
  • wargumm1i said:
    This is a great novel only 6 chapters released but is there any romance in this? Is the Mc in a relationship in future chapters or "relationships"(harem).
    I don't know how it will work out at the end but Xiaochun has 3 love interests up to the latest chapter. There are a few more characters that are possible love interests but Du Lingfei appears to be the primary love interest.
  • He has reached the great circle of core formation in the latest raws.

• hmm i saw the latest DB translation, and that official artwork? is there another character?
  • Innis2 said:
    hmm i saw the latest DB translation, and that official artwork? is there another character?
    The character should be introduced soon...
  • Innis2 said:
    hmm i saw the latest DB translation, and that official artwork? is there another character?
    i mean, is there another artwork for other person?
    and i dont mind spoiler cause i already read almost till latest raw
  • Innis2 said:
    Innis2 said:
    i mean, is there another artwork for other person?
    and i dont mind spoiler cause i already read almost till latest raw
    Probably, deathblade will keep releasing them as he encounters new characters. It wasn't until around chapter 600 that he was able to get pictures for many characters of ISSTH... so unfortunately you will have to wait most likely...
  • Innis2 said:
    Still single till latest raw
    But at least "no homo" like mc in previous novel, he still have interest in woman like normal person
    not gonna lie. a little homophobic lol
  • can any one tell me if he stops at 9 step earth pulse qi or does he surpasses that , does he was able to obtain heavenly pulse qi during his foundation establishment ?
  • edited January 17
    can any one tell me if he stops at 9 step earth pulse qi or does he surpasses that , does he was able to obtain heavenly pulse qi during his foundation establishment ?
    Spoiler:
    yes he gets the heavenly pulse...
  • as expected how could our mc have anything but the best
    although it does get a bit repetitive if he's always getting it
    i will admit that with the final releases from xianxia world that just came out i was pretty well fooled into thinking he would stop at 9 step earth
  • as expected how could our mc have anything but the best
    although it does get a bit repetitive if he's always getting it
    i will admit that with the final releases from xianxia world that just came out i was pretty well fooled into thinking he would stop at 9 step earth
    TBH this is ergen we are talking about, of course he will make his novels main character get the best every time, it is what made start disliking ISSTH(but I still read it because it is one of the series that has very regular release rates) as for XXW no comment, their translation at times have been wonky...
  • edited January 19
    Spoiler:

Which chapter and how?

• Spoiler:

Which chapter and how?

Spoiler:
    162 - heaven qi vein