Spoilers...

Comments

• PGT said:
    Hello,
    I am actually REALLY, REALLY dying to know one thing about SXB.

Please tell me, as there is Sunless who has 2 supowerpowers (chapter, where there were mentioned TOP 10 + our Zero Tu Dahei), I'm wondering if Shi Xiaobai does have 2 as well? The reason i'm asking is actually the fact that when Riko has interrupted his dream, she wanted to help him to gain some insight into his superpower, She then talked to One Pun and afterwards she made SXB to close her eyes and imagin some stuff. Generally he had to enter WHITE doors, while there were also BLACK. Obviously i've read also that SXB might be character of pureness and darkness. What does these doors mean?
    Prior to ch 447 (yep its not 500 yet). Sxb only has one superpower. Iirc The doors will be mentioned again in the future.
  • Ninetieth said:
    Prior to ch 447 (yep its not 500 yet). Sxb only has one superpower. Iirc The doors will be mentioned again in the future.
    Thank you for the answer, I'm just wondering "what are those" ;p Greets
  • edited March 2017
    SXB is original sin of calamity or Greed just choose wrong person?
  • SXB is original sin of calamity or Greed just choose wrong person?
    what is what?
  • Well personally i think those two doors related with the absolute choice. And i believe whether sxb become the original sin of calamity or not depends on his choice on them. But again its just my personal theory. Btw thnx for the warm welcome
  • Hello I'm wondering. At the end does Shi xiaobai becomes the calamity thing or stays normal . Pls answer to the best extent. I know the sorry I'd still developing. As of chapter 304 stuff seems really intriguing
  • Hello I'm wondering. At the end does Shi xiaobai becomes the calamity thing or stays normal . Pls answer to the best extent. I know the sorry I'd still developing. As of chapter 304 stuff seems really intriguing
    Also what the hell is the black door
  • Personnaly, I think the black door is his Orginal Sin of Calamity powers, as it seemed it didn't like Shi Xiaobai choosing the white door which is kinda opposite to it. Could be wrong though.
  • we're only 100 chapters behind raws and the novel is still ongoing 
  • Also, LOL & LMAO! Ka Xiaozi is actually Kali, right? Ain't it so obvious?
  • Dissappointed Really . The sluggish pace in the past is nothing compared to over 100 chpters on level 7 alone. Ive been fine and rather enjoying the series up to lvl 6 while so many ppls complaining but this time it does hit on my nerve. Well im only ranting of recent updates so you guys can ignore this post of mine lol
  • Ninetieth said:
    Dissappointed Really . The sluggish pace in the past is nothing compared to over 100 chpters on level 7 alone. Ive been fine and rather enjoying the series up to lvl 6 while so many ppls complaining but this time it does hit on my nerve. Well im only ranting of recent updates so you guys can ignore this post of mine lol
    From what I see the story is progressing quite well. They haven't moved floors for awhile but the main plot is expanding rather nicely. They planted a seed that SXB might be a tragic hero in the end, revealed that our MC is the calamity fiend and that if he awakens his powers he sees humans as demons, and even hinted that the fairies may be the seven deadly sins that have fallen. Although they haven't moved floors quickly the plot itself has progressed nicely. I really enjoy the author's pacing so far. 
  • The Black Door is the Powers of the Original Sin of Calamity. After SXB reached the current floor (6th?) while he was unconscious he was given memories of a previous reincarnation of his, the King who also awakened the Original Sin of Calamity in himself, and it revealed that when they awaken to these (which seems to be a choice they are coaxed into), they see all of humanity as demons, and the Sins as the only remaining Humans, and are told that the demons have killed all of humanity except for a few strong or hidden ones (the sins), and he has been given tremendous power to get revenge on them leading him to wipe out humanity(who they see as demons).
  • The Black Door is the Powers of the Original Sin of Calamity. After SXB reached the current floor (6th?) while he was unconscious he was given memories of a previous reincarnation of his, the King who also awakened the Original Sin of Calamity in himself, and it revealed that when they awaken to these (which seems to be a choice they are coaxed into), they see all of humanity as demons, and the Sins as the only remaining Humans, and are told that the demons have killed all of humanity except for a few strong or hidden ones (the sins), and he has been given tremendous power to get revenge on them leading him to wipe out humanity(who they see as demons).
    i'll wait for the next chapter where the story of the blind old man from the first calamity is explained before i make a decision to be honest. i have a feeling it isn't that simple.

P.S. absolute choice is probably the source of original sin and is likely the black door as well and maybe even a freakin trap
  • I have a crazy theory what if The AC is his 'original' power while the other is the black/white door and the AC is doing things to prepare him to get the power up without getting 'mad' because of the power he 'inheritance' after coming to this world or it was always his soul but everytime he died to his power and so in the forth time he learned or the power learned he need to be trained before this is why there is the AC.
  • arrrrrghhh!!!!!!!! tl has mastered little cliffy D:
  • I have a crazy theory what if The AC is his 'original' power while the other is the black/white door and the AC is doing things to prepare him to get the power up without getting 'mad' because of the power he 'inheritance' after coming to this world or it was always his soul but everytime he died to his power and so in the forth time he learned or the power learned he need to be trained before this is why there is the AC.
    Everyone has a White Door in there subconscious, it's how they learn about their superpowers ability when they attain them. The Black Door is Just the manifestation of the OSC, and it's been strongly hinted Absolute Choice has been with SXB since before he arrived on this Earth  
  • Ninetieth said:
    Dissappointed Really . The sluggish pace in the past is nothing compared to over 100 chpters on level 7 alone. Ive been fine and rather enjoying the series up to lvl 6 while so many ppls complaining but this time it does hit on my nerve. Well im only ranting of recent updates so you guys can ignore this post of mine lol
    From what I see the story is progressing quite well. They haven't moved floors for awhile but the main plot is expanding rather nicely. They planted a seed that SXB might be a tragic hero in the end, revealed that our MC is the calamity fiend and that if he awakens his powers he sees humans as demons, and even hinted that the fairies may be the seven deadly sins that have fallen. Although they haven't moved floors quickly the plot itself has progressed nicely. I really enjoy the author's pacing so far. 
    Well i meant the raw update not the translated one. Chp 440 is still on lvl 7 fyi. 337 chapters translated and there has been alot of things happened but the next 100+ chapters will be such a dying turtle speed pace. Things like playing chess with the concubine, tiger dwarf giant cameo, prolonged fight vs the hero king etc etc. Dont get me wrong i love the series but the author is overdoing it this time and its frustating tbh
    Everyone has a White Door in there subconscious, it's how they learn about their superpowers ability when they attain them. The Black Door is Just the manifestation of the OSC, and it's been strongly hinted Absolute Choice has been with SXB since before he arrived on this Earth  
    well i dont remember much but if everyone has a white door and he has this power when he came then the AC is doing everything he can to train him to get the power up so the first part hold a little truth from it his inheritance power OSC came after he came from this world normal people would just enter the black door at diferent times but the AC is helping him to not get mad because this is his power then, well i dont remember early chapter is just my theory about the AC power and the OSC can be wrong.
  • edited April 2017
    here's a interesting idea if SXB is the OSC then he can respawn the seven sins but when gluttony died he was suddenly struck with severe hunger and gained the ability to eat anything. so does that mean if the other sins die they will return to him and he will gain their abilities and their sins i.e hungry from gluttony, greed from greed, lust from lust and so on i mean he has already been infected with the sin of wrath so what would happen if wrath died would he go on another killing spree or would it just be a slight increase to what he already has?
  • So, do we know what happens to the people who plans to frame SXB for that guy who lost his arm yet? Assholes who plan to use it as an excuse to take over Gaia. 
  • raws havn't even crossed 7th floor yet xD
  • Is he coming close to crossing that level ?
  • how many chapter the current raw?
  • Will the author make a copy of Meliodas and Ban, King, and so on from nanatsu no taizai too?
    He has copied Saitama though.
  • Can anyone tell me what chapter does SXB find out that kali is with him in the 9 worlds training place?(if he does that is)
  • so the current raw still in the tower?
  • Can anyone write a quick summary of what is going to happen ? The current translated chapters are incredibly boring and full of air, there is literally nothing happening at the moment.
  • Just updated yesterday up to chp 466. And yes sxb and co is still on lvl 7. But both lvl 8 and lvl 9 tower lord is present so theres a chance the 9 tower arc is going to be finished soon enough. Yet its still boring as hell tbh
  • Ninetieth said:
    Just updated yesterday up to chp 466. And yes sxb and co is still on lvl 7. But both lvl 8 and lvl 9 tower lord is present so theres a chance the 9 tower arc is going to be finished soon enough. Yet its still boring as hell tbh
    That's your opinion, but in my opinion, it's very interesting.

The Hero King's story is revealed (soon). Many years ago, he caused trouble for the Infernal, Celestial and Transcendent Kings, sparking war and eventually fought them one versus three. He killed all three of them and created the 4th legend.
    In a bid to find Sunless, SXB and company goes to the Infernal realm, where he meets the two girls.
    SXB somehow becomes the Infernal King. Speechless becomes the Celestial King.
    War happens between all three domains, Infernals, Celestials and Transcendents.
    The background story of the Celestials and Infernals are revealed.
    SXB proposes a battle between the three kings so that innocent lives aren't lost.
    For some reason, the Hero King appears and wants to fight the three kings, who include SXB and Speechless.
    History of Speechless is revealed
    History of the Hero King is revealed
    SXB and the Hero King enter a final strike and in their weakness were teleported to another world in the tower, where they are being attacked.
    The 7th level's Level Lord appears
    The other 7 human trial-takers fight him, but the 8th and 9th Level Lord appear, and are about to wipe out all the 7 trial takers.
    The assessment program is bent on wiping all of them out for a reason, so the exit command is also disabled.
    SXB uses his white-form as a last resort when both he and the Hero King collapse from exhaustion.