Spoilers...

Comments

• Can u give a list of the rewards he get? Does not have to include everything, maybe only for the next few rewards?
  • When does the current arc end ?
  • Yes, he gets a turtle based skill that is three-in-one. Offensive, defensive and endurance.

There will be moments in future arcs where they spend time together out of danger and during danger.

He also gets 80% poison immunity as one of his future rewards.

The arc ends at chapter 105
  • so I am curious about these gods 6th sense's do we know if he actually has, at least 2, at this point or its really luck? and what about this sudden attribute towards time? curiosity kills the cat 
  • I'm curious about the three virtual terrorist organizations, do they play a bigger role in the novel other than what the church of virtuality is currently doing?
  • Turtle? Patriarch Reliance is that you? Will a glossary with all his skills and level of mastery be created? 

• He has at least 3. As for why, it might be explained hundreds of chapters later. There are theories amongst the Chinese readers that the Absolute Choice system has to do with SXB as a being of lightness and darkness. I don't know as well, but there are hints littered throughout the novel that lightness and darkness is a characteristic of SXB, and he might be someone more special than we can imagine.

The other terrorist organizations are not introduced yet in the latest raws, but we might see them.

A glossary might be created once the story has progressed far enough. Currently he has like three moves only, Wavelet Shield, Crab Steps and Pig Slaughtering Knife that doesn't appear to be a true skill (no realms).
  • I really have to agree that super power is very lacklustre, I mean sure it would be versatile but also kinda useless :/
  • I personally think it is to give a reason and purpose for his squad.
  • Turtle? Patriarch Reliance is that you? Will a glossary with all his skills and level of mastery be created? 

best turtle ever
  • ^That's right.
    How long does SXB use his alias of tu da hei? I want him to gain reputation under his real name not a fake one.
  • for like the next 200 chapters, but it is revealed to nearly hundreds of rookies later on who end up revering him as a king.
  • Who's the sick book-loving girl? the bishop?
  • Who's the sick book-loving girl? the bishop?
    maybe the next cardinal?
  • Hi guys, just wanna know, thus he ever stop talking like Chuunibyou / middle school third grade syndrome? The way he talking get on my nerve since just starting reading this novel.
  • if you are annoyed, maybe you should just drop it

• i have a question is the synopsis part of the story or just an extreme example to lure you in?
  • i have a question is the synopsis part of the story or just an extreme example to lure you in?
    A lot of it happened...
  • What are the chapters that kali and SXB spend time together?
  • anhrefn said:
    if you are annoyed, maybe you should just drop it

just annoy due to they way he pronounce himself not the story itself. but the way you said it probably not gonna be change. sigh. anyways its great story~
  • i hate riko more than the way he calls himself. She's pretty much Sakura from Naruto, useless.
  • anhrefn said:
    if you are annoyed, maybe you should just drop it

Dropped.
  • Ck i got 2 questions, what's Kali's power and what happened with Lingcun
  • Kali's power comes from the World Tree, so she can't be classified as a normal superpower. Treat it as an unknown for now.
    Lingcun is imprisoned with a time bomb curse waiting to kill him..as you have seen in the latest translated chapter.
  • Oh damn that's crazy lol also CK, who put the bomb on him and who's his brother because the hisoka wannabe asked about him lol.
  • Hisith put the bomb on him. His brother is just known as his brother up to now.
  • Oh shit fucking hisoka man, they´re always unpredictable.
  • So what is the sword and why is it asking to save?

When does he get the sword? 
  • The sword wants to be released from this world.

He takes the sword with him around 150
  • and what about the dragon lol.