Spoilers...

Hello everyone, since this forum was created and no one made any threads i have decided to get a head starter from fellow readers, and ask some questions that i would in particular would like to know.

Starting with;
1. Spoiler about the power system and how does his inverse world work and help him power up in the future? 
2. who are his hero squad members except of the little fatty and that girl that brought him into gaia
3. how fast does he power up?
4. could someone give a brief name of the upcoming arcs: we currently had that; recruit test and recruit training, what will come after?
5. are there any time skips?
6. will there be travel between different world?

Well that is okay for now if i can think of any other questions i will ask them here.

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Known realms (cultivation)

Psionic Mortal Realm
    Psionic Soul Realm
    Psionic Might Realm

For Skills, the familiarity system is ranked

Grasped Basics
    Familiarized Proficiency
    Exemplary Mastery
    Dominating Refinement
    Crest of Perfection
    Bold New World
    Arhat Oversoul

The inverse world will not be mentioned much anymore. Basically, the more you cogitate, (imagine more stuff into that world), the more your psionic realm increases. However, going from Mortal to Soul will need a 'class up' 'quest', and that will be introduced later on (author told me, hasn't happened in raws)

Carlsen, Blondy Narcissist eventually becomes his fan, and close ally.
    Mosquito (nickname), A fat girl who later turned into a cute girl thanks to Shi Xiaobai. 
    Lingcun, Though he will go MIA after we learn of his back story
    Kali, Strongest Hero, ranked alongside One-Pun and Hisith. Becomes his girlfriend
    Mu Yuesheng, another elite girl from Gaia
    Ye Wuqing, girl from another organization

There might be 7 close allies he will have that will grow along with him. They may be side characters, but they are given a lot of character growth, and Xiaobai helps them improve too.

3. In Chapter 39, you will learn that he is at the 3rd level of the Psionic Mortal Realm. Soon, he becomes nearly invincible amongst his peers.

4. After rookie training, he does VR simulation to train his evasive techniques, and then goes on to become a champion. Following that, they enter a huge training ground, with multiple worlds. Current raws are at world 6. Nearly each world is one arc itself (20-30 chapters).

5. Not yet

6. Not yet/sure
  • edited December 2016
    CKtalon said:
    Known realms (cultivation)

Psionic Mortal Realm
    Psionic Soul Realm
    Psionic Might Realm

For Skills, the familiarity system is ranked

Grasped Basics
    Familiarized Proficiency
    Exemplary Mastery
    Dominating Refinement
    Crest of Perfection
    Bold New World
    Arhat Oversoul

The inverse world will not be mentioned much anymore. Basically, the more you cogitate, (imagine more stuff into that world), the more your psionic realm increases. However, going from Mortal to Soul will need a 'class up' 'quest', and that will be introduced later on (author told me, hasn't happened in raws)

Carlsen, Blondy Narcissist eventually becomes his fan, and close ally.
    Mosquito (nickname), A fat girl who later turned into a cute girl thanks to Shi Xiaobai. 
    Lingcun, Though he will go MIA after we learn of his back story
    Kali, Strongest Hero, ranked alongside One-Pun and Hisith. Becomes his girlfriend
    Mu Yuesheng, another elite girl from Gaia
    Ye Wuqing, girl from another organization

There might be 7 close allies he will have that will grow along with him. They may be side characters, but they are given a lot of character growth, and Xiaobai helps them improve too.

3. In Chapter 39, you will learn that he is at the 3rd level of the Psionic Mortal Realm. Soon, he becomes nearly invincible amongst his peers.

4. After rookie training, he does VR simulation to train his evasive techniques, and then goes on to become a champion. Following that, they enter a huge training ground, with multiple worlds. Current raws are at world 6. Nearly each world is one arc itself (20-30 chapters).

5. Not yet

6. Not yet/sure
    Thanks for the info CKTalon, do you mind if i also ask about Ye Jiaquan, the guy from chapter 24-25 who is talking with Lingcun about how Shi Xiaobai is srewed. Will he have any importance in the story?
  • Somewhat, he isn't as simple as he sounds.
  • CKtalon said:
    Somewhat, he isn't as simple as he sounds.
    Thanks, this makes it more interesting to find out more about him...
  • CK i got a question, it's said that the mc died while playing a vr game and that's where his character is suppose to come from, so does he create techniques that stem from that game or what?
  • CK i got a question, it's said that the mc died while playing a vr game and that's where his character is suppose to come from, so does he create techniques that stem from that game or what?
    Wasn't it that his video game character died, there was nowhere mentioned anything about a VR game or I might have missed it...
  • How many chapters does the raw have??
  • edited December 2016
    Hey
    i'd like to know his special power he get at the 4th level of the Psionic Mortal Realm ?
    And  when will he get it ?
    Thank you 
  • Yes, the way he is described makes him seem like an ordinary child (pretty much from our ordinary world) who is crazy about games, so all the grandiose stuff he says is like delusional, but you never know if the author will put a truth in there, which you filter it out as nonsense.

Raws at 317.

His Superpower is borrowing the Superpower from other people, but it has to be voluntarily. So this gives him motive to grow his followers in strength as well. He gets it around 105.

He names some techniques he learns himself, eg. Excalibur
  • So how did he get the "strongest hero" to be his girlfriend? I suppose the strongest hero that is ranked alongside one punch...one pun should be a lot more older than our 13 years old MC?
  • She understood why he was calling himself The King, so she felt a deeper connection with him. When he suddenly confesses because of the AC, she agrees.

Yes, One Pun is a lot older. His girlfriend is stronger than One Pun also.
  • So how old is his gf? And why does MC call himself The King?
  • Borrow as in when he uses it the person he took the power can't use it or what?
  • What kind of reward does he get with his choices ? Weapons ? Skills ? Equipments ? 
  • edited December 2016
    So how old is his gf? And why does MC call himself The King?
    10,000+, funny thing is that before he cross over to the world he is in now one of his friend said that girlfriends are scary so when the AC gave him to choose between make her fall in love or make fun of her flat chest he choose flat chest straight away lol
  • 10,000. He does it due to trauma from the first 4 chapters. It is also why you see him go from 'I' when first talking to Little Fatso, to suddenly 'The King'. He does it to remind himself that he is very weak. You can also see this from Chapter 34 when he switches to 'I'. He wants to be a King that protect his people, not rule over them, but he is too weak to do so. Kali will expose the truth in Chapter 53

It is not because of hubris, nor is it because of narcissism, much less indulging in fantasy.
    It's just because the person who calls himself 'I' is just too weak. Even your most valuable things cannot be protected, so there is doubt, disappointment and finally, abandonment.
    Calling yourself 'This King' is not to make others acknowledge or believe you, even less do you care if they call you King.
    It's just to remind yourself all the time how weak you are. It's just to ensure that you do not waver from becoming a 'King' that is able to protect everything.
    You are doing so just to believe in yourself.

Depends on how much he borrows. 

He gets mostly skills up to now.
  • sooooooooooooooo when does he confess to Kali? and what's the reaction of riko?
  • Yea when does he confess/get the girl :D?
  • Around chapter 54.
  • Does his imagination about being a King and having all kinds of followers to control (when he was at Riko's house) give rise to anything else? What happened to all the imaginary characters that he thought of? A SuperPower to use other people's superpower feels kind of lacking (especially if it has to be voluntary).
  • Lol imagine him being like "This King will summon Excalibur, the god blade from the 3rd dimension" and everyone is like wtf is he talking about, but then a magic circle appear and the damn sword materializes out of it and goes towards the mc. It would be a good laugh that everyone thinks that he's spouting nonsense and the mc just shut them.
  • Is Kali the OTP? or does his hero squad become the harem squad
  • will his chuuni level increase or decrease a bit?
  • edited December 2016
    Aesreal said:
    Does his imagination about being a King and having all kinds of followers to control (when he was at Riko's house) give rise to anything else? What happened to all the imaginary characters that he thought of? A SuperPower to use other people's superpower feels kind of lacking (especially if it has to be voluntary).
    Don't think so. It's all in his head, but who knows as the story develops.
    The superpower revealed up to now is that, but from Riko's explanation, a superpower can be improved over time. It also gives very strong reason for the MC to train his team and let them become strong alongside him.

Garunix said:
    Is Kali the OTP? or does his hero squad become the harem squad
    Story hasn't developed that far, but at least for now, SXB is loyal to her and there are some sweet moments followed by some sacrificial acts SXB does for her.
    will his chuuni level increase or decrease a bit?
    Pretty consistent, maybe lessened. Don't really pay attention to it as time goes by since it's so normal for SXB to act that way, and by then, he is strong enough amongst his peers that the words he say don't sound like delusions anymore. He is that powerful.
  • So how does this free for all ends? will Xiao Xiao hold a grudge against the mc?
  • MC kills Xiao Xiao, but she ends up having a tiny crush on him :P 
    SXB remains last person standing, although whatever happens in between isn't as simple as you would expect.
  • How does the mc ends up killing her, as it seems that he doesn't have an attacking ability :open_mouth: 

• How does the mc ends up killing her, as it seems that he doesn't have an attacking ability :open_mouth: 

He stabs her in the heart. He always had an offensive move that he doesn't want to use.
  • Why the fuck is his superpower interrupted by annoying little wannabe hero girl
    >:( So mad

• I wanted to ask something; will he get that rank b reward for the crab steps and if yes what is it? and after this arc will there be any boyfriend- girlfriend moments between the mc and Kali?