What are the SHI, JI,DAO REALMS

As the titel states, can anybody give clear differences between the 3 possible realms that you can aquire under specific scenarios.
main charactet used ji realm for a period, when he was still in vermillion bird planet.

Comments

• it's the quality type of spiritual energy. Wang Lin will gain access to all of them
  • What are the properties of the Shi Realm and Dao Realm?

I vaguely remember a mention that if the Ji Realm is Death then the Shi Realm is Life, but that's it. Any more information?
  • edited February 2017
    There is a reason why cultivator associate Ji Realm as death and Shi Realm as life.  
    There is an ancient cultivator whose talent is bad (or so so) but after some point when he show up again he can fight using his unique divine technique which no one ever seen. No matter what fight he seems to get out of it alive like he can predict the future. It turned out this cultivator has Shi Realm hence people associated Shi Realm with life. While cultivators whom people know has Ji Realm are mostly blood thirsty hence people associated Ji Realm with death.

Ji Realm as I recalled is the result of people imitate/absorb the Heaven (or Heavenly Tribulation), it's an extreme act. That's why the power of Ji Realm is so destructive. It's like people has the power of Heaven/Heavenly Tribulation inside their body (and I think also the reason why several people who has Ji Realm stuck on some level). Wang Lin form his own Ji Realm again when he is on Middle Broken Nirvana level (around chapter 1300++). He faced and absorb the power of Divine Retribution (my mtl called it Immeasurable Tribulation, 9 types of tribulation) : Nine Palaces, Eight Diagrams, Seven Stars, Six Directions, Five Elements, Four Spirits, Three Powers, Two Instruments, I don't know what the "One" represent.

People at Shi Realm seems can take Heaven and Earth and engrave it into their heart/mind hence they can created their own unique divine technique. In fact Wang Lin created several divine techniques when he is on this state. It seems,at least for Wang Lin,the state is not permanent but like there is some sort of trigger to enter. Wang Lin enter Shi Realm several times.

People at Dao Realm seems can sense essence/core of something easier than normal cultivators which is beneficial when people try to form Dao Essence. Different people has different perception when they're on Dao Realm. They can also created their own unique technique called Dao Technique. Magic technique fundamentally is controls energy of heaven and earth and transform them by special technique. Its strong and weak was related with cultivation base. Divine Ability, fundamentally change the magic technique causing its might suddenly to increase. This is a change and condense of Origin Force. 
    Dao Technique is different, this technique rarely people can grasp, in the hearsay only has people in Dao Realm senses. The attack of Dao Technique is similar to the fight using Domain, but the essence is different. Domain Fight is a fight with other people perception of Heaven and Earth, it is a dispute of mind, but Dao Technique is a sublimation of strength, one that directly affect the essence/core/soul of thing.

In short,
    Ji Realm represents the extreme force, Shi Realm represents creative power, and Dao Realm represents eternal power.
    That's all I can recalled, might got some of them wrong though. 
  • edited February 2017
    Does Wang Lin ever regain his Ji Realm after severing it to reach Soul Formation?
  • Zatarot said:
    Does Wang Lin ever regain his Ji Realm after severing it to reach Soul Formation?
    already answer it on above  :)

Wang Lin form his own Ji Realm again when he is on Middle Broken Nirvana level (around chapter 1300++). He faced and absorb the power of Divine Retribution (my mtl called it Immeasurable Tribulation, 9 types of tribulation) : Nine Palaces, Eight Diagrams, Seven Stars, Six Directions, Five Elements, Four Spirits, Three Powers, Two Instruments, I don't know what the "One" represent.