antiquity eight imperial concubines, names/Who are they?

edited December 2016 in Renegade Immortal
Im currently at chapter 1291, concubine lan loulan appeared, Who is she? who are the rest?
and who's the silver corpse?

Comments

• The silver corpse is also a concubine.
  • The current world is a cave world. The concubines are simply the wife of colorful immortal, an immortal who came from outside of the cave world.
  • The current world is a cave world. The concubines are simply the wife of colorful immortal, an immortal who came from outside of the cave world.
    Thanks, Which concubine is the silver corpse?(1or 7?)
    and by the end of the story which females are going to marry Wang ling?(cause i saw the name Li Qian Mei jump up and wang lin says she is his women, i didnt see her name jump up in any of the spoiler threads so i was just wondering)

• none of the concubine will marry Wang Lin.
    Wang Lin's only has Li Muwan as wife but he did has a son with Liu Mei, he also settle with Li Qianmei. Keep in mind that it's unclear who between the three women that finally live with Wang Lin's main body but all of them at the end live with Wang Lin (with his clone, the story is vague to which women however the one with the greatest possibility to live with Wang Lin's main body is Li Muwan)