how bad is the translation in the lnmtl?

right now i'm reading the translation but i'm almost caught up, and not long ago i finished reading mga in lnmtl and it wasn't as bad as one would think, so i wanted to know what about renegade immortal? btw i'm at chapter 277 at the moment

Comments

• depends on the novel. I read quite a few on lnmtl and some are easy to understand and others you gotta put some effort into. 1 or 2 is basically impossible. You wont know til you try since what might be considered easy for me might be hard for you and whats hard for me might be easy for you
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Tried it a few months back. You can understand what's going on but when it comes to the descriptions of mystical things and legends it's a nightmare. But if you don't care about those go ahead.
  • can you define "description of mystical things and legends" please? it's too vague for me
    btw, thx for the info
  • It's not that bad, the only bad thing is the translation of higher realms above ascension seeking.
  • i see, thx. i think i will start reading the lnmtl
  • I have a bit of trouble with Immortal Executioner and The Magus Era cause both talk about Dao and nature and stuff like that.

Other novels are pretty ok.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • TilTan said:
    can you define "description of mystical things and legends" please? it's too vague for me
    btw, thx for the info
    I meant the parts where we are introduced to things related to the Dao and other parts of ancient chinese culture. An example is when we're introduced to some sort of cauldron that helps people cultivate to higher realms (which I'm pretty sure has probably been translated already since i quit months ago and I wasn't that far from current translations, but I've been stocking up chapters so I dunno).
  • The translation is readable now. We have added more than 1.3K new propositions in last month so the quality should be far better.
  • You're doing God's work son. Thank you.

• The translation is readable now. We have added more than 1.3K new propositions in last month so the quality should be far better.
    Is the website lmntl.com?