Spoilers

Comments

• how long will it take him to get that blood essence for the bird?
  • Layte said:
    Did he ever go to the White Dragon Sovereign's homeland and get the reward?
    He has not gone travel to the White Dragon Sovereign homeland yet.
  • how long will it take him to get that blood essence for the bird?
    He gets the blood of the bird in volume 7 around the 1050 to 1060 chapter range.
  • Narthor said:
    how long will it take him to get that blood essence for the bird?
    He gets the blood of the bird in volume 7 around the 1050 to 1060 chapter range.
    Thanks, wow that's a while tbh I expected it to take at most a 100 to 200 after he got to that large school 
  • So i've only read the translated chapters but who is stronger between his moms clan and luo li's clan?
  • Maspro said:
    So i've only read the translated chapters but who is stronger between his moms clan and luo li's clan?
    his mom's clan
  • Narthor said:
    Thanks, wow that's a while tbh I expected it to take at most a 100 to 200 after he got to that large school 
    Sorry wrong was thinking of much later part of novel. Are you talking about Mu gaining the blood essence for nine nether to evolve? Then this occur around 280 to 290. Another blood essence obtain occurs later.
  • edited October 2016
    Narthor said:
    He gets the blood essence chapter 284 so around 70 chapters from now.  The one around 1050-60 is a different matter also involving Nine Nether bird.
  • Layte said:
    Narthor said:
    He gets the blood essence chapter 284 so around 70 chapters from now.  The one around 1050-60 is a different matter also involving Nine Nether bird.
    Yup :)
  • Layte said:
    Narthor said:
    What level is the nine nether bird currently?

If I am right are these the levels it can evolve into?

Nine nether bird -> nine Netherworld Bird -> Phoenix -> Undying bird?
  • Mcloving said:
    Layte said:
    Narthor said:

By chapter around chapter 1200 when he left to help luo li Nine Nether was a Earth Sovereign level (i think initial).  I haven't read much of the chapter after the tournament so I'm not sure if she got stronger.
    As for her evolution I think she's still a Nine Netherworld Bird but has fused with the blood essence of a true phoenix so her chances of evolving successfully into a phoenix is very high.
  • Layte said:
    Mcloving said:
    Layte said:
    Narthor said:

By chapter around chapter 1200 when he left to help luo li Nine Nether was a Earth Sovereign level (i think initial).  I haven't read much of the chapter after the tournament so I'm not sure if she got stronger.
    As for her evolution I think she's still a Nine Netherworld Bird but has fused with the blood essence of a true phoenix so her chances of evolving successfully into a phoenix is very high.
    No update on the nine nether after Mu Chen left to help luo li. 
  • i might have miss it but....what continent muchen came from?
  • Narthor said:
    Layte said:
    Mcloving said:
    Layte said:
    Narthor said:

There is an update around chapter 1340 when Mu Chen goes back too heavenly Luo continent. he notices that Nine Nether isn't there. he gets told that she returned too her clan. too cultivate and starts next evolution too become heavenly sovereign which is a phoenix bird i think. that is last that i have heard from her. 
  • Narthor said:
    Layte said:
    Mcloving said:
    Layte said:
    Narthor said:

There is an update around chapter 1340 when Mu Chen goes back too heavenly Luo continent. he notices that Nine Nether isn't there. he gets told that she returned too her clan. too cultivate and starts next evolution too become heavenly sovereign which is a phoenix bird i think. that is last that i have heard from her. 
  • Caught up with translations and have a question. Did author go non-human 2nd heroine route again like he did in BTTH with Medusa. Seriously, bird feels like heroine.
  • edited December 2016
    From the raws at the moment, Mu Chen and the phoenix is more like brothers and sisters, there hasn't been anything romantic around them yet.
  • Finally time for the real showdown with the ancient buddhist clan.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• *cough*... I don't know if it was asked or not, but how many Limitless Death Seals Mu Chen creates?
  • After 6 or 8 he hasnt used them anymore.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• What other levels of Spiritual Arts are there?(because of course there are levels higher than Deity)
  • Do they marry each other, I mean Luo li and Mu chen ? If they do what chapter is it ? anyone please 
  • edited January 2017
    They have not yet married, they are acknowledged as a couple though. They are not together at the same place however because she has been accepted as a Saintess in an Ancient Clan and is training because she needs to become stronger to share the pressure that Mu Chen has with his own clan.
  • edited February 2017
    Those things that Mu Chen got in spirit treasury, black pillar and spirit pearl, what are they?
  • So did Mu Chen save his mother or not?
  • Silith said:
    So did Mu Chen save his mother or not?
    yes, he had. 
  • What did he do to the mothers clan?
  • Silith said:
    What did he do to the mothers clan?
    He beat everyone of them and faced grand elder. And mother came and beat up grand elder and become new great elder.
  • Guys, do you think how many chapters we need to wait for see again luo li? She's still training in ancient clan. İ hope they dont get on way mu chen. Something said like' you dont deserve our saintess.
  • solgera said:
    Silith said:
    What did he do to the mothers clan?
    He beat everyone of them and faced grand elder. And mother came and beat up grand elder and become new great elder.
    u know she could've just done that from the start......