what is the cultivation rank in last chapter of raw?

2»

Comments

• The Buddhist Monk Clan is not the strongest clan there is, right now there are 4 other clans that can rival them and some other organizations, if you put aside the strange demons.
    the really strongest forces so far i find are 5 ancient clans. then martial realm (martial emperor) and fire terroritory (fire emperor) and great thousand palace 
    the buddhist monk ancient clan is 1 of 5 ancient clans basically. (multiple first heavenly sovereigns + higher lvled heavenly sovereigns) 
    the spirit ancient clan or profound spirit ancient clan is also one of 5 ancient superclans. 
    Great thousand palace is respected all over great thousand world even 5 ancient clans are wary of them.
    Great thousand palace basically just fights against outer terrority demons, first line of defence against demons since ancient times
    great thousand palace doesn't have an emperor anymore after fight invasion of outer terroritory demons.

• Feel it's good to add this, after the raw that was released today, chapter 1,384 Mu Chen finally became a Heavenly Sovereign. :3
  • Feel it's good to add this, after the raw that was released today, chapter 1,384 Mu Chen finally became a Heavenly Sovereign. :3
    Nice, can you give us some spoilers please?

1) What did he use to advance to a Heavenly Sovereign?
    2) Can he use that sword without hindrance now that he has become a HS?
    3) Has it been mentioned what realms are above HS?
  • The way he became a Heavenly Sovereign has some spoilers about Lin Dong from Wu Dong Qian Kun and heavy spoilers of the current plot, so if you do not want that spoiled, do not click this spoiler:

Near the end of Wu Dong Qian Kun, Lin Dong saved his world from the Strange Demons that are also in The Great Ruler, the reason the Strange Demons cannot invade his world is because he absorbed and built up the source of his world, the very core and soul of it. Mu Chen had found out that his mother had been put under more pressure, so he went to obtain the inheritance that he could obtain from the White Dragon(The sovereign he met when he was still in the academy, I don't know if he has been introduced in the translated chapters yet.)

Using the mark that he obtained from the White Dragon, he was lead into a smaller world where the Strange Demons had full domination of all humans, where the leader of the humans was only at the peak of Sovereign Level, and the only reason she could maintain some freedom for humans was because she surrendered a ton of them to the Strange Demons for food. Some cities was even without her control and the Strange Demons killed humans as they pleased. 

The strongest of the strange demons were at the peak of Great Perfection Earth Sovereign, half a step into Heavenly Sovereign, the same level as Mu Chen, in order to defeat them in a more easier fasion, he hunted 3 down one by one, and then fought 3 more in an all out brawl. It was then revealed that the humans that had been sacrificed was absorbed by an egg that became an Emperor level Strange Demon of the Heavenly Sovereign level. He managed to suppress it with his Buddha Pagoda and activated the mark given to him by the White Dragon. This summoned his remnant essence and allowed Mu Chen to talk to him, explaining the situtation of the plane that was his home.

The White Dragon explained to him that the reward promised by the White Dragon was the actual source of the world, that if he could absorb it he could become a Heavenly Sovereign perhaps, and that if every human who was born in the plane willed it, he could reach where the source was residing. He had to promise that he would protect the plane in the same way that Lin Dong protects his own world which he happily agreed on. After that he met the source of the plane who wanted to kick him out because he was an outsider and sensed his intentions, he made it clear to the source that he had nothing but good intentions towards the world and it allowed him to absorb it.

After that a huge tribulation appeared and from what I could understand, it's something very rare to occur and apparently isn't something that happens everytime you break through to Heavenly Sovereign, I couldn't fully understand how the details of it but if you overcame the tribulation you would become stronger once you became a Heavenly Sovereign.

He managed to overcome the tribulation and break through to Heavenly Sovereign and will once again resume fighting the Demon Emperor. There hasn't been any fighting yet since his breakthrough because he only just returned to the Strange Demon and all the humans by the time the chapter ended. So either tomorrow or soon we'll get some real Heavenly Sovereign Mu Chen kickassery.

2. The OP Sword he obtained is currently depleted of strength, the last of its power was used to supress and kill a Emperor level Strange Demon with the help of an old Ancestor of the Ancient Buddhist Monk Clan. The sword is not repaired or filled with power yet because there's simply not been enough screen time of Mu Chen being a Heavenly Sovereign.

3. The only "level" of Heavenly Sovereign I can remember is Saint Level, but I don't know if that is the start of Heavenly Sovereign or the later stages.
  • HS is divided in 3 stages - spirit , immortal and saint.

Every HS goes through a 4 stage tribulation , but Mu Chen's had and extra 5th stage.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• HS is divided in 3 stages - spirit , immortal and saint.

Every HS goes through a 4 stage tribulation , but Mu Chen's had and extra 5th stage.
    Thank you Flyingboots and Podizurko for the explanation!

Did LD and XY get a 5th tribulation or were they already HS strength and onlly needed to convert energies and hence didn't have tribulations?

I am assuming the tribulations just lets you fight people on a higher level if you were below that level right?
  • There's basically nothing written about the way Lin Dong and Xiao Yan became Heavenly Sovereign, the only thing that was mentioned was how the grandfather of Luo Li helped Xiao Yan absorb the new energy compared to Dou Qi, anything beyond that is unknown.
  • Probably no tribulations , since they were alreayd HS comparable in their own worlds and just needed to convert. Tribulations would most likely be for spirit energy born folks.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• @ Flyingboot and Podlizurko

The thing which Mu Chen summons and the complete form is ranked 4th. Has there been any mention of the rank 1st, 2nd and 3rd appearing in the story? I always thought by plot armor the MC's should more or less be the 1st rank
  • edited December 2016
    You mean the sovereign body skill? Not sure where you read that it's 4th place, because it's not ranked at all. It's outside the 100 Sovereign Body rankings. It's also not accurate to rank his sovereign body skill because it's incomplete. It has 3 stages or "transformations" and Mu Chen is only at the second stage.

I'm not sure either how long it's gonna take for him to get the third stage because while he know who is in possesion of it, obtaining it is highly unlikely, so it might be a long while untill he gets to the point where he can obtain it.
  • You mean the sovereign body skill? Not sure where you read that it's 4th place, because it's not ranked at all. It's outside the 100 Sovereign Body rankings. It's also not accurate to rank his sovereign body skill because it's incomplete. It has 3 stages or "transformations" and Mu Chen is only at the second stage.

I'm not sure either how long it's gonna take for him to get the third stage because while he know who is in possesion of it, obtaining it is highly unlikely, so it might be a long while untill he gets to the point where he can obtain it.
    I thought someone mentioned it was ranked 4th. The black piece of paper is split into 3 pieces and when all 3 combined in one whole it's ranked 4th.
  • From what I understood the Soverign Body skill he practices, once fully complete is the greatest Sovereign Body Skill to ever exist, not ranked 4th.
  • It's ranked 4th but its never been stated in what way are they ranked - power , abilities or just alphabetical, but we do know that the 1-10 sovereign body skills also known as the 10 primitive skills have existed since the birth of the world and only one person at a time can practice it , so the first 10 might be ranked in order of their restrictions and requirements towards the user.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• Must have missed that, thanks. :D
  • why did the clan put his mother under more pressure?.....Isnt Mu Chen super strong already? (shouldnt they let his mother go? o.O)
  • they are too deep in shit already to the point there is literally no reason for mc to give them any leeway for survival (u know sending hoards of people to kill him and all)
  • Is immortality possible for Lin dong and xiao yan and there wives like living for eternity?
  • Longevity is not really stated for any cultivation level in The Great Ruler. The strongest Demon that is currently the big boss is at least 50,000 years old, whether or not that is just Demons having long life or if all cultivators can live that long is unknown, because the author never really goes much into detail about that.