what happened at the end?

edited November 2016 in Renegade Immortal
Sorry i am not even sure if it is told or not
Can anyone please tell me what wang lin left to the ancient god situ na (dont remember his name ) , and also where he left with liu mei  . 

Comments

• I also forgot his name but wang lin gave him the other half of the ancient god inheritance.

Situ nan chose to be a mortal, i also forgot it wang lin even gave him a treasure or something.

Maybe they went to a more private place to make another child. :p
  • gintoki99 said:
    Sorry i am not even sure if it is told or not
    Can anyone please tell me what wang lin left to the ancient god situ na (dont remember his name ) , and also where he left with liu mei  . 
    which ancient god are you talking about ? for the ancient god Tu Si he left somekind of inheritance, for the ancient god that ever save him (forget his name) he give him his soul blood and appoint him as his tribe new emperor (in xian city there are 3 tribes of Gu (ancient) people), he also has an adoptive son in another Gu tribe that he also appoint as that tribe new emperor, for situ nan he awaken his pastlife memories so if he ever choose to cultivate again his cultivation will go by leaps and bounds, based on what happen in issth I believe he left with Mu Bing Mei to xian city to live with Wang Ping.