Genius Sword Immortal

Can someone give me some spoilers about this novel. I find it really interesting, and want to know more about it.
Some questions that I have:
*How does he get out of the police custody?
*What kind of revenge does he get against the girl the kick him?
*when is he going to become strong/badass?
«1345

Comments

  • edited September 2015
    Well does he become like superman flying wave his hand destroying mountain split the ocean in half has to be op in our time kill someone just with thought who will be his match if their is no qi will they be superpower people in the story ? Like superman green lanthern batman
  • edited September 2015
    he gets out of the police station thanks to his grandpa that made a call and the chief of the police shits his pants. about the chick I stop reading when he got to an auction where he finds her again so I don't really know.
    btw he becomes the boss in the shadows of the serpent gang (that was the name of the gang, right?)
  • Was it revealed what kind of status that his grandpa possesses where you are at? And what chapter did you end exactly? @lettosk ;
  • edited September 2015
    I readed it up to chapter 27~28. well there isn't much to tell you about his grandpa because in those chapters don't give any information.

    what I know:

    - Martial Arts are hold in secret by the clans / sects. Outsiders aren't allowed to practice. If a clan/sect member dare to teach to someone, that person will be punished.
    - Grandpa is a strong Martial Artist, has some influence but I don't remember if he was in the very top of the food chain but around there. He ignores the MC because MC doesn't practice so it was better to leave him alone. but now that the MC practice, GP contacts him and gets him a fianceé (lol)

    I know a little bit more but what I wrote is what has to do with his GP

    and sorry for the english, I can read it ok but to write I have my issues ^^
  • EDIT:

    Reading ahead, grandpa still has a high status in the martial world.

    The Ye family used to be one of the most powerful families but they were attacked and now there's only left the old man and the MC.
    Because I'm reading with MT I'm not too sure but it seems that because of the attack to the family in that night the MC got crippled and they didn't kill him just for that reason, but now that he can practice, he must be careful; and I guess the old man arranged the marriage with one (I think it's the most) of the stronger families, so that way he could be safe
  • lettosk said:

    EDIT:

    Reading ahead, grandpa still has a high status in the martial world.

    The Ye family used to be one of the most powerful families but they were attacked and now there's only left the old man and the MC.
    Because I'm reading with MT I'm not too sure but it seems that because of the attack to the family in that night the MC got crippled and they didn't kill him just for that reason, but now that he can practice, he must be careful; and I guess the old man arranged the marriage with one (I think it's the most) of the stronger families, so that way he could be safe

    Let me guess the girl that kicked his ass is his fiance. I would read this novel but nothing i hate more than original power getting a downgrade and starting back from square one. 
  • nop, that girl is from another family. MT says thay his fianceé if from the "Lin" family, and the wild chick if from the "Lang / Long" family
  • MC is a natural player, gets laid 2 times in the span of 20 chapters with 2 different girls lol
  • Madness said:

    MC is a natural player, gets laid 2 times in the span of 20 chapters with 2 different girls lol

    What chapters were those? lol
  • Madness said:

    MC is a natural player, gets laid 2 times in the span of 20 chapters with 2 different girls lol

    What chapters were those? lol
    140-160 ish
  • We're they the heroines of the story or just fodder characters
  • Madness said:

    Madness said:

    MC is a natural player, gets laid 2 times in the span of 20 chapters with 2 different girls lol

    What chapters were those? lol
    140-160 ish
    any of these two girls already appeared in the translated chapters? because i really thought that he gonna have something with the girl in his class
  • Narcox said:

    Madness said:

    Madness said:

    MC is a natural player, gets laid 2 times in the span of 20 chapters with 2 different girls lol

    What chapters were those? lol
    140-160 ish
    any of these two girls already appeared in the translated chapters? because i really thought that he gonna have something with the girl in his class
    Yup they've already appeared, it's the girl in the bath and the one MC saved and got golden leaves from
  • Is the girl from the bath the same one that chases the mc in the first chapter? If so do you know the reason for the mc interest in.a relationship because in the latest chapter he refused
  • edited October 2015
    They just kinda grows closer  i suppose? At first she is forced by her father since he finds out MC has strong backing, then she fell in love with him eventually 
  • Why do people say that the plot of this novel is similar to romeo and juliet?
  • Only 12 chapters? I'll read it when it reach 100 translated chaps
  • Where can i read the novel without the VIP restriction?


  • This is the continuation from the last free chapter in 17k.com http://www.520xs.com/36057/6996847/


    Genius Sword Immortal free read
    http://www.520xs.com/36057/

    Where can i read the novel without the VIP restriction?


  • Any spoilers ?????
  • shotuyoka said:



    This is the continuation from the last free chapter in 17k.com http://www.520xs.com/36057/6996847/


    Genius Sword Immortal free read
    http://www.520xs.com/36057/

    Where can i read the novel without the VIP restriction?


    This link is not working in my system how could I access to read this novel?? is there any other raw link?? if so please quote
  • edited January 2016
    What type of person is Lin Shiqing and does she fall for the MC?

  • 3mp3ror said:

    What type of person is Lin Shiqing and does she fall for the MC?


    I really hope he does not have any involvement with her in previous spoilers said he slept with yellow girl and Menghan I really hope the two are the main heroines
  • Is the people in his harem the girl from the lin family and the girl that lives next to bim ? Dont tell me that he likes the girl from the dragon group?
  • anyone know when the MC will find something to make his cultivation go faster because he is too weak now i hope he jump some years of cultivation soon
  • Narcox said:


    3mp3ror said:

    What type of person is Lin Shiqing and does she fall for the MC?


    I really hope he does not have any involvement with her in previous spoilers said he slept with yellow girl and Menghan I really hope the two are the main heroines


    Thought the Lin chick was one of the girls he sleeps with?
  • Can someone summerize spoiler up to chapter 200 please
  • edited January 2016
    Funny fact: in this novel everyone thinks that the MC is unique because "a normal person can not have so many beautiful woman around him" lol. Instead of recognizing him for his talent or power, they recognized him because of the amount of beautiful woman that surrounds him.
  • edited February 2016
    Is the people in his harem the girl from the lin family and the girl that lives next to bim ? Dont tell me that he likes the girl from the dragon group?

    Yep!! and what a surprise, the dragon girl rape him in the cave if i remember it correctly.
  • 3mp3ror said:
    What type of person is Lin Shiqing and does she fall for the MC?

    she fall for him...she a tundere..
Sign In or Register to comment.