Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

Comments

• Raj2905 said:

is this a harem or have a main heroine?
    NOTE:These are distant spoilers:

Ld has 2 wifes(Ling Qing Zhu[mistress] & HuanHuan[primary wife and mother of lin jing]) one has ice elements ,dont know abt other and one of them is intro in that tomb ark dont know when.
    has 1 daughter "Lin Jing"
    Qing tan is unmarried till end, she follows LD she is from special clan "Dark Temple" which decayed/hid over time{ dont know the specifics but related to demons}
    Qing tan is unable to absorb yang energy and solely rely to form dan using yin energy and also helps lin dong with something related to his dan.

so one of them is the girl from lin patriarchal clan?
  • edited September 2015

Raj2905 said:

Ld has 2 wifes(Ling Qing Zhu[mistress] & HuanHuan[primary wife and mother of lin jing]) one has ice elements ,dont know abt other and one of them is intro in that tomb ark dont know when.
    Qing tan is unmarried till end, she follows LD she is from special clan "Dark Temple" which decayed/hid over time{ dont know the specifics but related to demons}
    Qing tan is unable to absorb yang energy and solely rely to form dan using yin energy and also helps lin dong with something related to his dan.
    so one of them is the girl from lin patriarchal clan?

Yup,most likely.
  • so what's up with the racoon dog in the stone. the chapter that introduced it was too confusing for me to understand with MT. anyone kind enough to explain? i'm in the grave arc where he beats the bloddy wolf gang and collaborators for good

so what's up with the racoon dog in the stone. the chapter that introduced it was too confusing for me to understand with MT. anyone kind enough to explain? i'm in the grave arc where he beats the bloddy wolf gang and collaborators for good

give me the chapter, where he meets... I'll see n check... I don't remember much about that racoon dog...
  • chapter 100 MT translates it as a mouse on that chapter but as racoon dog on later ones :S
  • google marten, ferret like animal, So both racoon and rat works for it...

你个没见识的混账小子(you don't know shit little boy),大爷可是天妖貂 (this uncle is a demon marten),不是老鼠 (not a rat).

seems like he's previous user of rock talisman, and got sealed in... I'll read later chapters and confirm the real story behind the rat...
  • edited September 2015
    Yeah i got confused at around chap 100 and stopped reading, does it get less confusing? (if that's even possible)
  • Madness said:

Yeah i got confused at around chap 100 and sopped reading, does it get less confusing? (if that's even possible)

it does actually 
  • Raj2905 said:

he bangs the representative of one of the four clans here. is she Ling Qing Zhu? MT translated the name to damask silk clear bamboo xD
  • someone tell me he kills that bastard Ling Lang Tian in the tournament anything less will be unsatisfying
  • Raj2905 said:

he bangs the representative of one of the four clans here. is she Ling Qing Zhu? MT translated the name to damask silk clear bamboo xD

dont know,hahaha ,my version translated "Ling Qing bamboo, should Huanhuan" xD and for Ld it translated "im moving" hehe.
  • Raj2905 said:

Raj2905 said:

dont know,hahaha ,my version translated "Ling Qing bamboo, should Huanhuan" xD and for Ld it translated "im moving" hehe.

lin dong is forest moves in my case xD
  • edited September 2015
    Madness said:

Yeah i got confused at around chap 100 and stopped reading, does it get less confusing? (if that's even possible)

It's one of the most easiest novels to read through MTL. The power levels as easy(see the guide which I posed on this thread) and also techniques are easy to understand and MC tells which technique he's using-- so its easy to follow the fight.Plot follows linear structure of levelup/fight.. unlike some like ISSTH/Xian ni . It may get repetitive but it's easy to read.

someone tell me he kills that bastard Ling Lang Tian in the tournament anything less will be unsatisfying

The Tournament fight occurs in 350s and Ling Lang Tian is very strong--he fights equally with Ling Dong with Lin Dong having little advantage.After that the go for the battle between different empires where I think Ling Lang Tian may die but not sure.He also has someone helping him like racoon is helping Lin Dong -so he's not easy to kill.
  • edited October 2015
    Raj2905 said:

What. I have no recollection of the mc ever having a kid.

MAJOR SPOILER 

Huanhuan, one of the two main chicks, 'dies' and the story has an open ending where the mc, his other wife, and his sister ( that has been heavily hinted to be in love with the mc) try to find fragments of her body to revive her or some shit.
  • edited October 2015
    Zephym said:

Raj2905 said:

MAJOR SPOILER 

Huanhuan, one of the two main chicks, 'dies' and the story has an open ending where the mc, his other wife, and his sister ( that has been heavily hinted to be in love with the mc) try to find fragments of her body to revive her or some shit.

it was given in book description in character info(don't know where).
    oh so does she revives ?
  • How many stars does Lin Dong have when he reaches the yuan dan stage (higher than heavenly stage)? Whats the quality of his Yuan Dan? When does he reaches the yuan dan stage?
  • What will happen to the Lei and Xie family?
  • if LD can make his grandpa absorb Yuan Power from the cave, why hasn't he started absorb it too?
  • lettosk said:

if LD can make his grandpa absorb Yuan Power from the cave, why hasn't he started absorb it too?

yeah i ' m wondering it too ,
    and since he has that stone its easy for him ,
    is it because it is dimensionally opposing to his element(ice) ? ,and its in spoilers too that qing tan helps him form his dan probably thats the reason
    and its stated in latest chapter that he didn't grow stronger after breaking to middle heavenly lv ,
    but he should have reached late stage after all its been 1 month (as stated in ch,and he had been active in that state even b4 his grandpa breaking through)
  • How many stars does Lin Dong have when he reaches the yuan dan stage (higher than heavenly stage)? Whats the quality of his Yuan Dan? When does he reaches the yuan dan stage?

What will happen to the Lei and Xie family?

dead

lettosk said:

if LD can make his grandpa absorb Yuan Power from the cave, why hasn't he started absorb it too?

he has that's how he reaches middle stage. but the cold power he absorved at earthly yuan lvl was too strong for the cave to help him

• does ld breaks through before lei and xie fight ?
  • I think he was late stage heavenly yuan during the lei and xie fight... and he used spirit energy to fight their spirit master.
  • animeda said:

I think he was late stage heavenly yuan during the lei and xie fight... and he used spirit energy to fight their spirit master.

ohhhhh,so finally cats outta bag this tym that hes a symbol master ?
  • Raj2905 said:

animeda said:

I think he was late stage heavenly yuan during the lei and xie fight... and he used spirit energy to fight their spirit master.

yeah he also acknowledge that old spirit master as a teacher.
  • animeda said:

Raj2905 said:

animeda said:

hahahah, it would be awesome to see reactions of his grandfather and his father.  
  • my only gripe with the story so far was he never shared the secrets of his family's One Yuan finger technique with his father and grandfather...
    remember he was able to add 3 extra meridians in cultivation of One Yuan finger (which had total of 5) using his stone artifact.
    he loves his father and it'd make more sense for him to share it with his father and grandfather cuz both of them are master of one yuan finger.
  • animeda said:

Raj2905 said:

animeda said:

just in word though he doesn't actually become a desciple
  • lin langtian saved by the clan head -.-
  • Raj2905 said:

Zephym said:

Raj2905 said:

MAJOR SPOILER 

oh so does she revives ?

Nope, lol. The novel has an open ending unfortunately.
  • Zephym said:

Raj2905 said:

Zephym said:

Raj2905 said:

MAJOR SPOILER 

oh so does she revives ?
    Nope, lol. The novel has an open ending unfortunately.

but you can probably guess based on the fact the MC is talked about in TGR (and his doughter also show up there)