Wu dong kian kun *Spoilers*

hey where i can find raws for this novel ,i tried searching in chinese too but i cant get any  :)]

And please post spoilers for this novel :::

so here is my starter questions,

when does lin dong surpasses lin zien tian (his grandfather),
Does he becomes "Symbol master", if yes then how ?

Comments

• edited May 12
    injamambivu сказал:
    MjesticSirloin сказал:
    Это Ин Huanhuan waifu ив слух о из спойлера?
    Да, она та, которую он уходит в более высокой области, чтобы найти после того, как она перевоплощается там
    Кстати, в том, что история описываются эти события? Я знаю, что в Великом Владыке я только образно сказал о человеке, который напал на секту, ищет свою жену (очевидно Линг Донг), но Baidu в целом есть еще один роман о событиях, как он искал Huanhuan, и так далее. In Chinese I found it, it's called 武境. It's kind of like not the WDQK, not BTTH and not The Great Ruler. 
  • edited May 12
    injamambivu сказал:
    MjesticSirloin сказал:
    Это Ин Huanhuan waifu ив слух о из спойлера?
    Да, она та, которую он уходит в более высокой области, чтобы найти после того, как она перевоплощается там
    Кстати, в том, что история описываются эти события? Я знаю, что в Великом Владыке я только образно сказал о человеке, который напал на секту, ищет свою жену (очевидно Линг Донг), но Baidu в целом есть еще один роман о событиях, как он искал Huanhuan, и так далее. In Chinese I found it, it's called 武境. It's kind of like not the WDQK, not BTTH and not The Great Ruler. 
  • edited July 14
    @Lynndong ;; on the other hand how did LD obtain the Thunder Ancient Symbol. Is it during a fight between a current owner or he just stable into similar like when he obtain the Devouring Symbol. Please spoil me on this....
    Obtaining the Thunder ancestral symbol is interesting.

ch 917 Clue to obtain the thunder symbol was auctioned - unfortunately LD has no money.  However, he ended up killing the man who won the auction LOL (i'll get back to you on this im off to watch Spiderman today LOL)

ch 981 LD obtained the Thunder ancestral symbol (i'll get back on the details for this)

• edited July 14
    @Lynndong ;; on the other hand how did LD obtain the Thunder Ancient Symbol. Is it during a fight between a current owner or he just stable into similar like when he obtain the Devouring Symbol. Please spoil me on this....
    Obtaining the Thunder ancestral symbol is interesting.

ch 917 Clue to obtain the thunder symbol was auctioned - unfortunately LD has no money.  However, he ended up killing the man who won the auction LOL (i'll get back to you on this im off to watch Spiderman today LOL)

ch 981 LD obtained the Thunder ancestral symbol (i'll get back on the details for this)

• hm? in the translator website you can find the novel site, well dont know if it's the official but the raw chapters are there.
  • lettosk said:

hm? in the translator website you can find the novel site, well dont know if it's the official but the raw chapters are there.

if u can post plz post the link,when i was searching it redirected me to martial god ashura' raw site.
  • edited September 2015
    web novel translator site : https://yellawlaw.wordpress.com/

the index page on the translators site also has manhwa raw link if u need it 
  • to read the chapters you have to click on the first link below the novel image
  • web novel translator site : https://yellawlaw.wordpress.com/

the index page on the translators site also has manhwa raw link if u need it 
    ohh thanx :D ,i went on that site ,couldn't find, reason below V
    anonpuffs said:

http://www.560xs.com/wudongqiankun/

i don't like using qidian.

Same prob bdy ,since i don't know speck of chinese even if i translated using chrome i couldn't find it.
    and thanx :D
  • So did any body read ahead ?
  • only to about chapter 100 so far
  • Based on current speed and I'm assuming Lin Dong will probably surpass his whole family at 20 chapters max so I wanted to ask the overall progression of power of Dong and how old he as as he powers up. Also side question, I forgot the name of the guy who essentially crippled his father but at what power is he when Lin Dong finds him and what power is Lind Dong at?
  • edited September 2015

Based on current speed and I'm assuming Lin Dong will probably surpass his whole family at 20 chapters max so I wanted to ask the overall progression of power of Dong and how old he as as he powers up. Also side question, I forgot the name of the guy who essentially crippled his father but at what power is he when Lin Dong finds him and what power is Lind Dong at?

Lin Dong belongs to branch family of Lin... the one who crippled his father was the main talent of Lin clan...
    similar to Martial God Asura, mental energy is like spirit energy. So they also loot old tombs and treasures... one of the tomb was discovered close to LD's village, that brought pretty much all the top family (including Lin Clan heirs etc). (around 165-70)
    I dn't remember how strong he was, but by this time Lin family had killed all the bandit groups (there were another bandit group which had power equal to Lei, Lin family) and suppressed eveyr other clan except the auction house (which is supporting Lin dong) and blood rage sword dojo (or watever its called). LD is strongest member of the family.
  • animeda said:

Based on current speed and I'm assuming Lin Dong will probably surpass his whole family at 20 chapters max so I wanted to ask the overall progression of power of Dong and how old he as as he powers up. Also side question, I forgot the name of the guy who essentially crippled his father but at what power is he when Lin Dong finds him and what power is Lind Dong at?

Lin Dong belongs to branch family of Lin... the one who crippled his father was the main talent of Lin clan...
    similar to Martial God Asura, mental energy is like spirit energy. So they also loot old tombs and treasures... one of the tomb was discovered close to LD's village, that brought pretty much all the top family (including Lin Clan heirs etc). (around 165-70)
    I dn't remember how strong he was, but by this time Lin family had killed all the bandit groups (there were another bandit group which had power equal to Lei, Lin family) and suppressed eveyr other clan except the auction house (which is supporting Lin dong) and blood rage sword dojo (or watever its called). LD is strongest member of the family.
    oh ,then when is the next something showy(fight/dazzling breakthrough)?,
    and when does everybody or somebody gets to know of LD's mental energy ?
  • Will the mc meet the arrogant female who wanted to forcibly buy his medicine in yan city?and if so what happens?
  • animeda said:

they moved to the city and 3 of the 4 powerhouses unitedly support lin clan due to lin dong saving their asses. the 4th repeatedly worked with bandits to try and kill him instead he killedtheir collaboratos in front of them and the entire city leading to noone willing to work for them ever xD. shortly afteer lin patriarchal clan arives he finnaly breaks through to yun dan boundary and there's noone in the city who can match up to him anymore (he's a 3 star simble master so he was aready yun dan late stage equal at young yun dan stage)
  • edited September 2015
    Raj2905 said:

LD's gramps uses Yuan energy and enters into Yuan Dan stage... on other other hand, Lei's familie's head too enter into Yuan dan stage...
    His father and uncle also power up... nothing important...
    Here are few events that happens (not in sequence cuz I don't remember that).
    1. He'll help Auction house win a secret training pool, where you can sit and absorb energy rapidly... He uses it to get into Yuan dan stage... That's how Auction house favors lin family.
    2. The spirit master wnated lin dong to play in competition something similar to Asura tower competition in Martial god Asura... Even though he was training his apprentence, he though LD might help gain advantage. This spirit tower is in their area, but if they lose the competition, the winner will take the tower and train their students. Of course it's last chance to win it.
    3. when the elder of lei family break through to next level, he calls every clan tells them to submit... of coure he has a spirit master of his own... they get into fight and find out LD's grandfather is also Yuan dan and LD kills the spirit master.
    3. Lei family and other family scheme to another bandit group against lin family... bandit group sends their top assassin, who gets killed by LD and then their head comes out to kill LD.
    4. with the help of auction house and spirit master, they were able to delay the fight and giving LD time to level up... he comes out and then fight and somehow survives...
    after this fight, the spirit master pulls his own contacts and pressure others to play nice with Lin family.

• Will the mc meet the arrogant female who wanted to forcibly buy his medicine in yan city?and if so what happens?

was just a fodder character...
  • animeda said:

Raj2905 said:

LD's gramps uses Yuan energy and enters into Yuan Dan stage... on other other hand, Lei's familie's head too enter into Yuan dan stage...
    1. He'll help Auction house win a secret training pool, where you can sit and absorb energy rapidly... He uses it to get into Yuan dan stage... That's how Auction house favors lin family.
    2. The spirit master wnated lin dong to play in competition something similar to Asura tower competition in Martial god Asura... Even though he was training his apprentence, he though LD might help gain advantage. This spirit tower is in their area, but if they lose the competition, the winner will take the tower and train their students. Of course it's last chance to win it.
    3. when the elder of lei family break through to next level, he calls every clan tells them to submit... of coure he has a spirit master of his own... they get into fight and find out LD's grandfather is also Yuan dan and LD kills the spirit master.
    3. Lei family and other family scheme to another bandit group against lin family... bandit group sends their top assassin, who gets killed by LD and then their head comes out to kill LD.
    4. with the help of auction house and spirit master, they were able to delay the fight and giving LD time to level up... he comes out and then fight and somehow survives...
    after this fight, the spirit master pulls his own contacts and pressure others to play nice with Lin family.

about number 4 he killed the dude with ease actually...
  • animeda said:

Raj2905 said:

hmm, its taking quite long to pick up (storyline) ,its like spikes in frequency if its low its lays low to the extreme and in one or two chapters in between it straightaway spikes up.

• about number 4 he killed the dude with ease actually...

hmm... then I may be thinking about some other guy? there was a fight where it was a close fight... was it spirit master or that assassin, which do you think it was?
  • edited September 2015

When Lin Dong first meets Ling Lang Tian(guy who crippled his father), Lindong is at Yuan dan  Initial Mastery/complete mastery and Ling Long Tian is at Creation stage - qi  producing level.When he meets in the battle at Lin Patriarchial clan, Lin dong is at creation stage 5th level and Ling long tian(initial complete mastery) is at creation stage 6th level(complete mastery)

Lin Dong is very lucky and powers up very fast in both Symbol master and cultivation. Others are very surprised at his rate as he is very young and has caught up Ling Long Tian who has all resources in Lin clan

By the way, here are cultivation levels,

The first rank is Tempered (i.e. Hardened) Body. It’s just strengthening up the body. The key is to strengthen the bone to a degree so that there is a foundation for the later ranks.

The second rank 地元/Di Yuan is best described as Earthly Primal/Natural. The defining characteristic of this rank is being able to absorb the natural Yin energy in the air and combine it with the inherent primal energy for combat.

The third rank is 天元/Tian Yuan or Heavenly Primal/Natural. The defining characteristic of this rank is being able to absorb the natural Yang energy in the air and combine it with teh inherent primal energy for combat.

The fourth rank is 元丹/Yuan Dan or Primal/Natural Core. When the Yin energy and Yang energy successfully fuses (think of the Taiji symbol), a Primal Core develops in the dantian (diaphragm of the respiratory system). One of the characteristic of this rank is being able to temporarily float in the air even though fighters of this level are not able to move off the ground.

The Primal Core rank is further broken down into three sub tiers of Initial Primal Core小元丹, Initial Mastery Primal Core 元丹小圆满, Complete Mastery Primal Core元丹大圆满.

The fifth rank is 造化 or Creation stage. This rank itself is again broken down into three sub tiers of Form Creation 造形, Qi/Energy Creation造气, and then just Creation造化. Each of these three sub tiers have a initial 小成 or complete mastery distinction大成. That means there is technically 6 levels to move through.

The sixth rank is 涅槃 or Nirvana stage. There is 9 enlightenment/cycles to complete. Each cycle is essentially a life/death event. Each time you succeed, your soul becomes stronger and stronger. The downside is that there is a legit risk of death for each of the 9 cycles.

The seventh rank is 生玄 or the Celestial Life stage. To achieve this stage, the practitioner must take the previously cultivated primal energy (Yuan li) and convert it into Life Qi/Energy (生气). This rank is broken down into Initial, Initial Mastery, and Complete Mastery.

The eight rank is 死玄 or Celestial Death stage. To achieve this stage, the practitioner must take the previously converted Life Energy from the seventh rank and further process it into Death Qi/Energy (死气). This rank is also broken down into Initial, Initial Mastery, and Complete Mastery.

The ninth rank is 转轮 or probably Incarnate stage. In this stage, the practitioner combines life energy and death energy into one.

The tenth rank is 轮回 or Reincarnation stage. This is considered the peak of the world in WDQK. People within this stage have a command over life and death. Most people within this rank are able to reincarnate in another body and then retain their ability/skills once they’ve “awakened” in the new body. There are 3 reincarnation life/death obstacles. Unlike the nirvana stage, if the practitioner fails one of the obstacles/tests, they’re not completely dead because of their pre-mastery over life and death. Instead, they will reincarnate at an unknown time
  • is this a harem or have a main heroine?
  • Based on current speed and I'm assuming Lin Dong will probably surpass his whole family at 20 chapters max so I wanted to ask the overall progression of power of Dong and how old he as as he powers up. Also side question, I forgot the name of the guy who essentially crippled his father but at what power is he when Lin Dong finds him and what power is Lind Dong at?

When Lin Dong first meets Ling Lang Tian(guy who crippled his father), Lindong is at Yuan dan  Initial Mastery/complete mastery and Ling Long Tian is at Creation stage - qi  producing level.When he meets in the battle at Lin Patriarchial clan, Lin dong is at creation stage 5th level and Ling long tian(initial complete mastery) is at creation stage 6th level(complete mastery)

Lin Dong is very lucky and powers up very fast in both Symbol master and cultivation. Others are very surprised at his rate as he is very young and has caught up Ling Long Tian who has all resources in Lin clan

By the way, here are cultivation levels,

The first rank is Tempered (i.e. Hardened) Body. It’s just strengthening up the body. The key is to strengthen the bone to a degree so that there is a foundation for the later ranks.

The second rank 地元/Di Yuan is best described as Earthly Primal/Natural. The defining characteristic of this rank is being able to absorb the natural Yin energy in the air and combine it with the inherent primal energy for combat.

The third rank is 天元/Tian Yuan or Heavenly Primal/Natural. The defining characteristic of this rank is being able to absorb the natural Yang energy in the air and combine it with teh inherent primal energy for combat.

The fourth rank is 元丹/Yuan Dan or Primal/Natural Core. When the Yin energy and Yang energy successfully fuses (think of the Taiji symbol), a Primal Core develops in the dantian (diaphragm of the respiratory system). One of the characteristic of this rank is being able to temporarily float in the air even though fighters of this level are not able to move off the ground.

The Primal Core rank is further broken down into three sub tiers of Initial Primal Core小元丹, Initial Mastery Primal Core 元丹小圆满, Complete Mastery Primal Core元丹大圆满.

The fifth rank is 造化 or Creation stage. This rank itself is again broken down into three sub tiers of Form Creation 造形, Qi/Energy Creation造气, and then just Creation造化. Each of these three sub tiers have a initial 小成 or complete mastery distinction大成. That means there is technically 6 levels to move through.

The sixth rank is 涅槃 or Nirvana stage. There is 9 enlightenment/cycles to complete. Each cycle is essentially a life/death event. Each time you succeed, your soul becomes stronger and stronger. The downside is that there is a legit risk of death for each of the 9 cycles.

The seventh rank is 生玄 or the Celestial Life stage. To achieve this stage, the practitioner must take the previously cultivated primal energy (Yuan li) and convert it into Life Qi/Energy (生气). This rank is broken down into Initial, Initial Mastery, and Complete Mastery.

The eight rank is 死玄 or Celestial Death stage. To achieve this stage, the practitioner must take the previously converted Life Energy from the seventh rank and further process it into Death Qi/Energy (死气). This rank is also broken down into Initial, Initial Mastery, and Complete Mastery.

The ninth rank is 转轮 or probably Incarnate stage. In this stage, the practitioner combines life energy and death energy into one.

The tenth rank is 轮回 or Reincarnation stage. This is considered the peak of the world in WDQK. People within this stage have a command over life and death. Most people within this rank are able to reincarnate in another body and then retain their ability/skills once they’ve “awakened” in the new body. There are 3 reincarnation life/death obstacles. Unlike the nirvana stage, if the practitioner fails one of the obstacles/tests, they’re not completely dead because of their pre-mastery over life and death. Instead, they will reincarnate at an unknown time

thanks man that really clears a lot of confuion i had on my raw reads
  • @dreamsofsleeping
    thanks man, I was also having issues with ranks...
    like this one 小元丹 - I was reading it as small yuan dan and confusing with initial mastery and complete
    or
    生玄 - I would have never translated it as Celestial life stage.
    死玄 - or Celestial death stage.
    etc...
  • Narcox said:

is this a harem or have a main heroine?

As far as I have read(one third of the novel), there is only 1 main person who has not been introduced yet--she's stronger and has more talent than Ling Lang Tian.I am not very sure about Qing tian
    animeda said:

@dreamsofsleeping
    thanks man, I was also having issues with ranks...
    like this one 小元丹 - I was reading it as small yuan dan and confusing with initial mastery and complete
    or
    生玄 - I would have never translated it as Celestial life stage.
    死玄 - or Celestial death stage.
    etc...

I did not translate it. I copied it from some person who posted this in comments.Ijust posted it here as some people were asking about ranks and future progress.
  • edited September 2015
    NOTE:These are distant spoilers:

Ld has 2 wifes(Ling Qing Zhu[mistress] & HuanHuan[primary wife and mother of lin jing]) one has ice elements ,dont know abt other and one of them is intro in that tomb ark dont know when.
    has 1 daughter "Lin Jing"
    Qing tan is unmarried till end, she follows LD she is from special clan "Dark Temple" which decayed/hid over time{ dont know the specifics but related to demons}
    Qing tan is unable to absorb yang energy and solely rely to form dan using yin energy and also helps lin dong with something related to his dan.
  • Raj2905 said:

Ld has 2 wifes(Ling Qing Zhu[mistress] & HuanHuan[primary wife and mother of lin jing]) one has ice elements ,dont know abt other and one of them is intro in that tomb ark dont know when.
    Qing tan is unmarried till end, she follows LD she is from special clan "Dark Temple" which decayed/hid over time{ dont know the specifics but related to demons}
    Qing tan is unable to absorb yang energy and solely rely to form dan using yin energy and also helps lin dong with something related to his dan.

hmm I thought Qing tian would become one of his wives
  • Narcox said:

Raj2905 said:

hmm I thought Qing tian would become one of his wives

i also wanted that ,but alas ,
    he is the most important person to her Though and even when boys try to woo her she is indifferent other than Ld ,she follows ld through thick and thin till the end .