QA Thread - SA

Hey there readers.

I realize there might be some confusion with information from the story and how it's been presented. I try to stick as close to the source material as I can when providing information, and sometimes this means things might appear a little clunky.

To try and offset this I'm opening this thread here to answer any specific questions you may have about Skyfire Avenue, it's characters, and the universe it inhabits. Just drop it here and I'll try to answer them as quickly as I can!

Xiao Lai

Comments

• Hello. I have 2 questions.

1) what is this phantom something he used agains pirates?
    2) is Hera alive or dead?

P.s thanks for the translations :d
  • Hey there jem1k0, thanks for reading!

1.) The 'Phantom of Lightning' is what Gao Yong called him, after seeing him use his lightning discipline. It may or may not be how he's known to the Moonfiend pirates as a whole, or just what Gao Yong chose to call him.

2.) Hera, as far as we know, died in an explosion. The first few lines of chapter one describe the scene... sort of. There wasn't ever any proof, no body discovered, but it's been three years without any sign so she's assumed a goner.
  • Hey there Dragnor123, thanks for reading!

1.) So far there have been hints that several of the girls have feelings for him - Xiuxiu in particular - but it's unclear he even notices. Hera, his dead girlfriend, is the only woman for him. At least, that was until Zhou Qianlin entered his life.

2.) So far there have been only vague hints at the underlying plot, which seems pretty far-reaching. I don't want to give away too much, but there's a shady organization that lied to him, a pirate organization run by a woman who's scared of him, possibly a brewing conflict between two of the three Great Alliances, and most interesting of all the possible appearance of his estranged brother, another of the fabled 'Four Monarchs'. So, there's a lot going on, but you have to read between the lines currently to get more information.
  • How many people read this novel?
  • A good question, I wish I knew! In truth it isn't as popular as most on this site because it's a sci-fi novel, and the first few chapters rely heavily on high-culture references. However I'm happy to say we're developing a following.
  • When does Zhou Qianlin finally confess to him?
  • Dragonboo said:

When does Zhou Qianlin finally confess to him?

From where I've read to (chpt 400+) they have finally admitted they like each other already but not gone the final step (i don't count the rape)

Their powers are also linked somehow (it's quite complicated so i won't spoil further read on yourself ;)
  • I'm alive. I moved from China to the United States. Work begins again, I hope you continue to look forward to more Skyfire Avenue releases!
    XL
  • Xiao Lai said:

I'm alive. I moved from China to the United States. Work begins again, I hope you continue to look forward to more Skyfire Avenue releases!
    XL

We definitely are! Welcome back!

Anyway, I'm also interested in Dragnor123's question. Can you spoil us when Lan Jue's identity as Zeus gets revealed in the school? That chapter has gotta be epic.
  • Xiao Lai said:

I'm alive. I moved from China to the United States. Work begins again, I hope you continue to look forward to more Skyfire Avenue releases!
    XL

Anyway, I'm also interested in Dragnor123's question. Can you spoil us when Lan Jue's identity as Zeus gets revealed in the school? That chapter has gotta be epic.
    I would think it would happen when he gets back. The vampire guy (dance teacher) that fought with him has gotta figure out his identity. Since he stayed to "sacrifice" himself I am sure the teacher will let everyone know. Then once he gets healed (by the heroine) and goes back to school, everyone will be like omfg...
  • Hello!

im sorry if others have asked this but i dont want to read through the other questions in case of spoilers so i will ask myself

since it's tagged with romance (altough slow romance on novelupdates) i wonder who it will be so that when i start reading ill know!

and in the current chapter (145) have the "romance" started yet?
  • Xiao Lai said:

XL

Someone answered from another thread. They said chapter 465 for reveal and he meets with school on chapter 511
    Thanks for the answer, man. Guess it'll take a while. :(
  • sirjonas said:

Hello!

im sorry if others have asked this but i dont want to read through the other questions in case of spoilers so i will ask myself

since it's tagged with romance (altough slow romance on novelupdates) i wonder who it will be so that when i start reading ill know!

and in the current chapter (145) have the "romance" started yet?

Zhou Qianlin is his target lover. Their romance is still in the early developing stage. Neither admitted their feelings yet.
    ok thank you

• It will, but that doesn't mean there aren't exciting things in the meanwhile, at least hopefully. I'm not the best for spoilers since I read as I translate - meaning you and I are largely in the same boat. I don't even read spoiler threads except to see if I need to offer any clarification.

I think you guys will like the next few chapters, though. Stay tuned!
  • Xiao Lai, is TJSS doing DD3 and SA at the same time?
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • I honestly can't tell you. I think I read somewhere that he was focusing more on Skyfire, but that was ages ago - at present I can't tell you. Ren would likely know more.
  • Skyfire is completed, TJSS is now currently focusing on DD3 with about 4 chapters a day
  • 900-something, I think, was how many there were the last time I checked.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • is this finished ? P.S anyone knows Who called Hera to that planet to kill her and why ?
  • Its completed at 903. I didn't read the last 150 chapters, so someone else has to answer that question.
  • I got the answer already :( well it was bad ending for me :(
  • jem1k0 said:
    I got the answer already :( well it was bad ending for me :(
    How does it end? 
  • roflburn said:
    jem1k0 said:
    How does it end? 
    The Sword Maiden and Mo Xiao (Poseidon's wife) killed Hera. Sword Maiden killed her because she was jealous of Hera while Mo Xiao killed her because she knows that Poseidon likes Zeus (yes you read correctly, Poseidon is officially gay guys!) and thought that Poseidon might have chance once Hera is gone (MC is straight tho). The Sword Maiden in the end died protecting Zeus while Poseidon also died to protect Zeus. Zhou Qianlin and MC gets married and has a kid. They stay undercover tho and wears a mask to prevent their identity from being revealed even tho most of the class know who they are. Prometheus announces his retirement and states that he is going to find a wife which made all the women from 8 to 80 to claim as his wife. Prometheus marries the silver haired girl that guards Skyfire Avenue and opens a bun shop. A'Cheng marries Lilina (the vampire chick) and becomes the North Alliance's new Leader. MC's dad and mom is in the Celestial realm, Wine Master is married to his long time lover (someone called Space and Time, fml mtl...), the two old mans are still doing their science things, and the Pharmacists is finally together with his husband. 
  • roflburn said:
    jem1k0 said:
    How does it end? 
    The Sword Maiden and Mo Xiao (Poseidon's wife) killed Hera. Sword Maiden killed her because she was jealous of Hera while Mo Xiao killed her because she knows that Poseidon likes Zeus (yes you read correctly, Poseidon is officially gay guys!) and thought that Poseidon might have chance once Hera is gone (MC is straight tho). The Sword Maiden in the end died protecting Zeus while Poseidon also died to protect Zeus. Zhou Qianlin and MC gets married and has a kid. They stay undercover tho and wears a mask to prevent their identity from being revealed even tho most of the class know who they are. Prometheus announces his retirement and states that he is going to find a wife which made all the women from 8 to 80 to claim as his wife. Prometheus marries the silver haired girl that guards Skyfire Avenue and opens a bun shop. A'Cheng marries Lilina (the vampire chick) and becomes the North Alliance's new Leader. MC's dad and mom is in the Celestial realm, Wine Master is married to his long time lover (someone called Space and Time, fml mtl...), the two old mans are still doing their science things, and the Pharmacists is finally together with his husband. 
    Damn that's so sad. What happened to the other Amazons and did they know that Xiuxiu was the one who killed Hera? Also did Lan Jue ever forgive her of it? If he did was it before or after her death?
    The other Amazons didnt know beforehand. Lan Jue forgives her as she died to protect him and that it wasnt just her fault that Hera died. 
  • RIP. The tragedy is real in this LN.
  • Ohh, a correction on a small part of my earlier statement. Poseidon did not die by the end of the novel. Mo Xiao blocked the hit for Poseidon and fell into a coma. Zeus and the other 2 Heavenly Kings doesn't know that Poseidon is still alive. Poseidon doesn't intend on telling any of them as he feels that he should stay forever waiting for Mo Xiao for repentance. 
  • What hit her?

Can the MC destroy planets, stars, galaxies, or a universe?

What happened to the aliens and who are the next enemies