Peerless martial god spoliers

Comments

• not remember much but in 2000s probably. 
  • lorwa said:
    Around which chapter does Tang Youyou sleep with MC?
    Around chapter 2000.
  • What happens to Xiao Ya, the little sister he took in 560+ caps?
  • edited July 2017

• edited July 2017

• edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
  • What happens to Xiao Ya and Qing Meng Xin?
  • Can i get the names of mc harem members?
  • Can i get the names of mc harem members?

Yilley said:
    Sorry I don't remember all the names but even if I did the translations have only shown 3 maybe 4 so far but I can give a brief summary of each of his wives I remember.

MQ/ the generals daughter ( archer)/ and Princess don't need a summary IMO.

Aside from those three there are:

The friend who helps LF through his demonic transformation after MQ loses her human form. This is the girl who you asked about in a previous post.

A healer from a small village who helps LF after he leaves the lower plane. She won't join his harem until the end of the novel. Her story was kinda sad in the sense she waits thousands of years for LF. 

The princesses doppelgänger who is a daughter of a powerful family. When LF sees her he is stunned because she looks exactly like his wife. They eventually get close and when she thinks LF dies from a plot of her uncles she snaps and nearly goes out for revenge but LF calms her down in private while letting others think he is still dead. She later starts to lose her emotions because of the third clone forcing her to follow the heartless path or the third clone would kill LF. Eventually it works out and they get together.

I don't remember any other wives but I may be missing one or two I can't be 100% sure however there were two potential wives that didn't work out. One was Jin Yun and another was a refine girl who LF helps out of an arrange marriage by her family. The refiner girl loves LF and tries to wait but couldn't wait forever so she ends up with someone else at the end of the novel if I remember correctly. 

• edited August 2017
    Rewrite said:
    Can i get the names of mc harem members?

Yilley said:
    Sorry I don't remember all the names but even if I did the translations have only shown 3 maybe 4 so far but I can give a brief summary of each of his wives I remember.

The friend who helps LF through his demonic transformation after MQ loses her human form. This is the girl who you asked about in a previous post.

A healer from a small village who helps LF after he leaves the lower plane. She won't join his harem until the end of the novel. Her story was kinda sad in the sense she waits thousands of years for LF. 

The princesses doppelgänger who is a daughter of a powerful family. When LF sees her he is stunned because she looks exactly like his wife. They eventually get close and when she thinks LF dies from a plot of her uncles she snaps and nearly goes out for revenge but LF calms her down in private while letting others think he is still dead. She later starts to lose her emotions because of the third clone forcing her to follow the heartless path or the third clone would kill LF. Eventually it works out and they get together.

I don't remember any other wives but I may be missing one or two I can't be 100% sure however there were two potential wives that didn't work out. One was Jin Yun and another was a refine girl who LF helps out of an arrange marriage by her family. The refiner girl loves LF and tries to wait but couldn't wait forever so she ends up with someone else at the end of the novel if I remember correctly. 

Tang Youyou (gave birth to mc's child)
    Shiyun (Mc picks her at the end)
  • Rewrite said:

Yilley said:

is xaio yi and the ice girl qing something also in the harem?
  • Rewrite said:

Yilley said:

is xaio yi and the ice girl qing something also in the harem?
    sorry i don't remember them. At the last chap Mc picks most of the girls who was waiting for him except Jing yun and Mu Liang Xun.
  • What about qing meng xin
  • Delano said:
    What about qing meng xin
    if she is the girl from Long Empire then she is not in harem
  • Long empire? Which  factions in it
  • Does mc and his whole entire harem become immortal and will they be able to live for eternity aka forever
  • Yea MC becomes a OP god and he is seen in ancient godly monarch(authors newest novel) traveling with his harem throughout the universe/worlds
  • Can someone tell me please please why did the princess family want to kill the MC 

And what did the MC do to them after that ambush
  • blazeing said:
    Can someone tell me please please why did the princess family want to kill the MC 

And what did the MC do to them after that ambush
    They saw him as a threat to their authority so they wanted to kill him before he got too powerful. The entire family except for the princess all does not all at once as the princes flee but are later killed.
  • edited September 2017
    Lan jiao (from the auction house) joins MC's harem?

and your sister xiao ya too?
    And what happens to your cousin lin qiao?
  • Yea MC becomes a OP god and he is seen in ancient godly monarch(authors newest novel) traveling with his harem throughout the universe/worlds
    Thanks but since he becomes op god I assumes he is immortal and will he be able to make his whole harem and family immortal?

i ask because some novels have immortal in here cultivation rank but are not exactly immortal!
  • john10123 said:

Pretty sure Lan Jiao is just a maid for his mother or something.
  • edited September 2017
    1.In chapter 161 what ends up happening to the girl he saved from being defiled and got her instead?

2. I get mc will become a god of sorts but will that make him immortal and capable of living forever without ever dying as well as his harem becoming  immortal and living forever and never dying as that would suck if his harem cannot live forever without dying with him?

• Yea MC becomes a OP god and he is seen in ancient godly monarch traveling with his harem throughout the universe/worlds
    Hope someone could help me out its bugging me a lot!
  • edited September 2017
    Rewrite said:
    john10123 said:

Pretty sure Lan Jiao is just a maid for his mother or something.
    your sister, yun xia,yun xi and yi xue enter the harem then?
  • What chapter does the 2nd prince die by Lin feng and how?
  • edited September 2017
    whooooops