Spoiler Thread

1161718192022»

Comments

• Glen said:

Glen said:

Which side of Planar War will win in upcoming War?!
    And who will play major role in it?!

The best way is to hire Paragons for that, but it is really hard to find reasonable payment for them!

Question: Can Linley find 2 emmisianaries and give them 3 artifact each?!
    He has 3 Sovereign clones, so each clone gives 1 artifact resulting only 2 emmisianaries but with full set of artifacts!
    Is it against rules or not?!
    Because in 1 of spoilers i heard that Sovereign gifted 3 artifact 3 different people but they (2 of them) gave their artifact to third, resulting 1 having 3 artifacts!

Can anyone at least tell me which side wins?!
    It was a tie, thanks to Linley's emissaries's participation.
  • @tenfap,

going by your logic, then divine items and sov items are also pointless. what use could they possibly have that helps to create a UC? overgod items are just the same as them, the only difference is they allow one to ignore the level difference between sovereigns. if you haven't noticed, all sovereigns are at fixed levels of power. a lesser sov will never be as strong as a mid sov, and a mid sov never as strong as a high sov. so, how would one go about upsetting that power scale? well they'd get an even stronger item than sovereign. so boom, there ya go, the whole reason for overgod items existance, summed up into one small paragraph. you can take it, or you can instead focus on some weird notion that everything in the universe was created with the sole purpose of creating a UC instead of the universe's actual purpose of, along with 3-4 other universes, stabilizing the main universe.

the only factor in the CD universe that can be said to be somewhat aimed at creating a UC is the overgod missions. they are the only things that can directly relate to creating a UC, as the rewards for it are about the only way to safely get the soul mutation needed to create a UC.

with such extreme circumstances needed to become a 4 way soul mutate, only about 1 in infinity will have that chance of happening, and everything must go correctly. one must suffer a lethal soul attack, barely survive, then undergo the soul mutation, and survive that as well. the only reason linley could do all that was extreme levels of plot armor, and luck.

so using a single overgod mission to easily become a 4 way soul mutate in fire/water/wind/earth, is a much safer and reliable method. (of course nobody actually knows this combo leads to ultimate power, so like i said, OM's are only somewhat aimed at creating a UC)
  • Vexram said:

@tenfap,

going by your logic, then divine items and sov items are also pointless. what use could they possibly have that helps to create a UC? overgod items are just the same as them, the only difference is they allow one to ignore the level difference between sovereigns. if you haven't noticed, all sovereigns are at fixed levels of power. a lesser sov will never be as strong as a mid sov, and a mid sov never as strong as a high sov. so, how would one go about upsetting that power scale? well they'd get an even stronger item than sovereign. so boom, there ya go, the whole reason for overgod items existance, summed up into one small paragraph. you can take it, or you can instead focus on some weird notion that everything in the universe was created with the sole purpose of creating a UC instead of the universe's actual purpose of, along with 3-4 other universes, stabilizing the main universe.

the only factor in the CD universe that can be said to be somewhat aimed at creating a UC is the overgod missions. they are the only things that can directly relate to creating a UC, as the rewards for it are about the only way to safely get the soul mutation needed to create a UC.

with such extreme circumstances needed to become a 4 way soul mutate, only about 1 in infinity will have that chance of happening, and everything must go correctly. one must suffer a lethal soul attack, barely survive, then undergo the soul mutation, and survive that as well. the only reason linley could do all that was extreme levels of plot armor, and luck.

so using a single overgod mission to easily become a 4 way soul mutate in fire/water/wind/earth, is a much safer and reliable method. (of course nobody actually knows this combo leads to ultimate power, so like i said, OM's are only somewhat aimed at creating a UC)

yep i agree with that, and in linleys case since he was already a 4-way soul-mutated then all he need to do was ask for the four specific sovereign sparks(best choise will be chief sovereign sparks)
  • Vexram said:

@tenfap,

Wouldn't that be multiple wishes? One to get the divine clones of fire, water, wind, and earth, another to get them to all the same level (highgod), then another wish to get a soul mutation? Most people don't have 4 divine clones and even fewer would have four mutations in those 4 elements. And a four element mutation alone isn't very good nor would you realize the effects of being a four way soul-mutate unless you have the four clones at the same level of power, or at least three. Getting a four way soul mutation with a sovereign clone, a highgod clone, a god clone, and a demigod clone wouldn't be a very strong soul mutate. ;x 
  • chommpi,

how did you get the idea that i was asking for clones in said elements, and to be at the same level, and then soul mutation?

i mearly said that with a single wish, you could get a guaranteed 4 way soul mutation without having to risk an almost certain death for it to happen. as for the rest, well you can either do the work yourself, or do more overgod missions as you said. but i definitely didn't say all you said though. (at least not in that post.)

although it would probably take millions or trillions of years for some people to get highgods in those 4 elements, since overgod missions take that long to appear, you have plenty of time to work on that yourself. and if you happen to not have a saint body to study more laws in, well an overgod wish will take care of that. and you could probably slip in a boost in affinities as well.
  • Well it's about time to unfollow this thread...
    It's coming to an end soon, and the arguements are getting shitty aswell.

• Leylin said:

Well it's about time to unfollow this thread...

It's coming to an end soon, and the arguements are getting shitty aswell.

boredom does terrible things to people. besides it was a little fun..
  • I felt so sorry for jeene she loved Linley and never got married and died was she revived?
  • She dead forever boi, Jenne died. i hope in the epilogue Linley finds her wandering in the Netherworld Heart, and revives her. But sadly, IET just forgets her. 
  • Skykingx said:
    I felt so sorry for jeene she loved Linley and never got married and died was she revived?
    who was jeene again?

• Skykingx said:
    I felt so sorry for jeene she loved Linley and never got married and died was she revived?
    who was jeene again?

That chick who linley accompanied and helped out after his three years in the mountain range of magical beasts