Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Why did beriut gave linley sovereign sparks?
  • @Crimson0945, because he's friendly with Linley and was friendly with 4 beast clan sovereigns I recon...
    This way the 4 beast clan has a sovereign again, not to mention a very powerful one
  • Do we find out what happens to those other girls who fell in love with Linley two thousand years ago at the start? Who's Leylin?
  • What happens to Haeru?
  • YDMYDM
    edited July 2015
    Keeps on ruling over the Mountain Range of the Setting Sun.
  • @Ceemoose She's dead by now, since she wasn't a deity and was only mentioned once. Unless you mean Jeanne and not Alice. Jeanne is dead too, she was like a 5th rank water magus. Her life isn't long enough to last. 

Leylin was the highgod known as BlueFire, he trained Linley in essence of earth.
  • Linley tamed other beast or not?
  • If a person became paragon in two laws, so he can be called dual paragon?
  • What happens to Delia and Linley's family? Does Linley meet up with Tarosse (the Ba-Serpent) and the others who went to the Infernal Realm?
  • Yes and Linley saved them.
  • sorry, probably should've specified, what happens to Wharton and his children and Linley's children? Do they get saved by Beirut, then not mentioned for the rest of the book?
  • Pretty much, yep. They do get mentioned like once each when they meet their grandfather (linley and wharton's dad).
  • in vol 18 when linley back to yulan plane,wharton, linley child,barker brother,haeru,zassler and their descendant all alive aside people who can't become saint *hilman,hirri,alice,jeanne all died because old age,they all live in dragonblood castle because beirut protection ,..
    yulan continent become 2 big empire (baruch & odin empire) yale,george and delia brother dixie killed by one of five gelados king odin who conquer yulan empire and dawson conglomerate....reynold alive and become demigod..
  • Thanks, what about Delia anything bad happen to her? (I'm not too far into the book, she's currently a highgod)
  • ... dang its going to be crazy later. but.. with this ending at book 21 i feel that its too early to end there. i feel that there could be much more development if there were a few more books :(.
    dam im going to be crying a river when this ends
  • What's the story on this Odin guy? He was a prison king and Is the reason he was never mentioned causing any trouble when linley was still in yulan cause he is weaker than bluefire and was in seclusion until he knew for sure bluefire sent into the infernal plan?
  • He escaped later.
  • edited July 2015
    Did Linley remain in yulan plane for a few chapter in book 18 or immediate went to the ghost/death realm?
  • Idk maybe like 5 chapters
  • Is Odin strong like a 7 star fiend or just a normal high god? what is his power rating?
  • tian-lai said:

Is Odin strong like a 7 star fiend or just a normal high god? what is his power rating?

he is one of the 5 kings of gebados.. like Bluefire. So you can imagine how strong he is
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited July 2015
    wat abt Delia ,does linley's powers have any influence on her, ie is there something different when linley is Highgod like she cant live with her b'cuz his power is high or something ?
    and yea he gets his emissary ,i think its a girl(dont know gender is mixed in google translate) and she becomes his emissary for the equipment ?
  • Odin is a 7star fiend.
    Delia wont be one of the "main characters" for much longer. In the death/ghost realm only linley and bebe go. Same at war. Same once linley becomes a sovereign.
    I think linley has 3 emissaries? He gives each one a sovereign artifact if im right. Maybe im mistaken.
  • lol so does he just forget about delia?
  • He doesnt forget her, its just too dangerous.
  • Balur said:

Odin is a 7star fiend.
    Delia wont be one of the "main characters" for much longer. In the death/ghost realm only linley and bebe go. Same at war. Same once linley becomes a sovereign.
    I think linley has 3 emissaries? He gives each one a sovereign artifact if im right. Maybe im mistaken.

Who are his slaves Emissaries? Bebe, ??, ?? <-?
  • No, 2 guys and a girl. I only remember one of the guys because he was from the same race as augusta/ohff ( that he split his body )
  • edited July 2015
    aashish said:

tian-lai said:

Is Odin strong like a 7 star fiend or just a normal high god? what is his power rating?

he is one of the 5 kings of gebados.. like Bluefire. So you can imagine how strong he is
    no,he is not same level to bluefire at all,just ordinary 7 star fiend...he hiding from linley in ghost realm

bluefire is abnormal even if he is not a paragon yet,when linley back to yulan continent and ask beirut when he can go to necropolis of god again beirut say he must at least "bluefire level" *linley is highgod at this point and even linley still not at bluefire lv yet
    :)
  • Linley won't be seeing Delia anymore after he went to the death/ghost realm?