Yun Che's Harem

Comments

• Bruh.png 400.4K
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • While I do enjoy a sasuke like character obsessed with revenge, FJ is too static. And it's time for his arc to come to an end. His real purpose was the introduction of devil powers and providing foreshadowing on hong'er
    Nice Call Buddy.

Small Update ...... Fen Juechen Got CANNIBALIZED so i guess my Little Aunt and Juechen theory isn't going to come true aye.

Unlessss he somehow gets revived ?! Possible Spoiler ?!
  • We should officially add 3000 FCA members into harem list.
  • lorwa said:
    We should officially add 3000 FCA members into harem list.
    LOL
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • lorwa said:
    Just No !
  • lorwa said:
    The author did something similar with his other novel. So definitely something he would write. :p
  • Commet said:
    lorwa said:
    The author did something similar with his other novel. So definitely something he would write. :p
    Please No !
  • Yun Che said:
    Commet said:
    lorwa said:
    Please No !
    You saying "No" won't change Mars' track record.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • You know what.

I think Mars is reading everything we are saying.
  • edited June 2017
    Yun Che said:
    You know what.

I don't think so.
  • Yun Che said:
    You know what.

I don't think so.
    Just a Theory Love.
  • Yun Che said:
    Yun Che said:
    You know what.

I don't think so.
    Just a Theory Love.
    Stop acting gay.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    Yun Che said:
    You know what.

I don't think so.
    Just a Theory Love.
    Stop acting gay.
    Mars let his "younger sister" (apparently, some assistant) read whatever is in Chinese wechat, including suggestion and criticism. So, if Chinese people say something there, then Mars will certainly hear it. I found it interesting that some of comment on zongheng sites are exactly in the same direction as us readers---- they are pretty excited for the recent chapters...
  • lorwa said:
    opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    Yun Che said:
    You know what.

I don't think so.
    Just a Theory Love.
    Stop acting gay.
    Mars let his "younger sister" (apparently, some assistant) read whatever is in Chinese wechat, including suggestion and criticism. So, if Chinese people say something there, then Mars will certainly hear it. I found it interesting that some of comment on zongheng sites are exactly in the same direction as us readers---- they are pretty excited for the recent chapters...
    Thank you Very Much Iorwa.

Shut the Hell Up Opils.
  • Well, the Chinese are pretty supportive of the harem though it seems... Ofc, the ones who read Mar's novel would root for harem... it's been like this since his past novels.
  • Regarding Fen Juechen, I also wish that he would just stay "dead" (and stay away from Xiao Lingxi); but it seems like Mars has plans to make him some kind of end-boss or something. Sucks. :(
  • Yeaaaaa Boiiiiiiiiiii,

I totally Called Fen Juechen and Lingxi's Romance Babeeeeh.

I knew you wouldn't let me down Mars.
  • Yun Che said:
    Yeaaaaa Boiiiiiiiiiii,

??? What happened?
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    Yeaaaaa Boiiiiiiiiiii,

??? What happened?
    Nah it happened a while back
  • edited June 2017
    opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    Yeaaaaa Boiiiiiiiiiii,

??? What happened?
    Nothing. If u have read upto c854 raw then u already know everything.

Anyway, the guy above doesn't seem to have read any of Mars' previous works or even heard of his track record.
  • Akashura said:
    opils said:
    Yun Che said:
    Yeaaaaa Boiiiiiiiiiii,

??? What happened?
    Nothing. If u have read upto c854 raw then u already know everything.

Anyway, the guy above doesn't seem to have read any of Mars' previous works or even heard of his track record.
    Nah I was talking about Juechen saving Lingxi when Wentian was bout to kill her.
  • edited June 2017
    Xiao Lingxi treats him as her older brother (literally) and also swore an oath to forever treat him as family. Yun Che understands this as well, that's why he lets Lingxi do what she wants with regards to FJ. FJ also swore that he would never try to kill Yun Che again from then on, as Lingxi stated that if Yun Che does die, then life had no meaning and she would commit suicide to "accompany" him. Nothing will ever develop from that, unless Mars really wants to lose most (or at least a large portion) of his fans.

Really, it's more going in the way of FJ becoming some kind of pseudo-boss where eventually he'll end up controlling Wentian and extend his life. After a few more power ups and him growing more insane, he'll turn into an uber villain. There would then be a point where he would be at a split-second from killing Yun Che (who is left with his last breath), then Lingxi will comes to save the day. 

The other scenario of course is that he will become Yun Che's little helper.

In the end, these are just "nicer" scenarios. But really, this is Mars Gravity, all cockblockers must die. :p
  • I think FJ is done for. Most what can happen is when wentian dies, his consciousness comes back, he thanks Lingxi for being family, acknowledges yun che for exacting revenge on his behalf and asks him to protect lingxi properly and then dies promptly admist lingxi's tears.
    Then a meteor strikes and kills lingxi.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • I think FJ is done for. Most what can happen is when wentian dies, his consciousness comes back, he thanks Lingxi for being family, acknowledges yun che for exacting revenge on his behalf and asks him to protect lingxi properly and then dies promptly admist lingxi's tears.
    Oh man that's such a good stor........ What the Heck ?! That ending killed me.
    That would be a sad ending, except Linxgi is a useless character that only brings about headaches.
  • @Rewrite ;
    Well, it's not like Cang Yue is any useful character either. I don't see Su Ling'er being OP too, so YC will have 3 useless girls when he moved onto RotG. Those 3 can stay and accompany his parents i guess.
  • edited June 2017
    lorwa said:
    @Rewrite ;;;
    Well, it's not like Cang Yue is any useful character either. I don't see Su Ling'er being OP too, so YC will have 3 useless girls when he moved onto RotG. Those 3 can stay and accompany his parents i guess.
    Having the entire harem being OP and helpful would be too much to ask, but as long as a harem members aren't detrimental to the MC, then I'm find with it. My entire gripe with Lingxi was her whole spiel on how he should save FJ (for no legitimate reason), only to find out later that FJ is a huge problem. CY and SL aren't useful per se, but they aren't irritating and potentially detrimental to YC, which makes them alright in my book. 
  • They might get some power ups after "Doing It" with Smooth Che and not be that useless anymore aye.
  • Well, hopefully the cockroach dies. Please no more power ups for the Harem, I hate it when the love interest get power ups for no reasons and are always stronger than the MC. 99% the first wife is probably already sovereign peak or half divine realm. No way Mar's is going to make her weaker than the others.  A lot of his harem members are already special, a normal love interest is nice for a change. At least that way there wont be forced separation for 100's of chapters. FJ is far too hated by the readers to play a prominent part in the story later and no way LDE lets him live even if YC spares him. 
  • The only girls I see being OP are Qingyue (those 2 cheat abilities she has, plus being 1st wife), Jasmine (obviously) and some potential members from ROTG (most obvious choice, Dragon girl).

And I'm fine with all the members of the harem as long as they have some basic competence. Cang Yue rules. It's just that Lingxi's so retarded, that I'm surprised she hasn't forgotten to breathe at this point.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!