Yun Che's Harem

Comments

• edited November 2016
    wgra5 said:
    Could be most men in that realm want the woman for there ice cultivation since it was said it can be stolen. Although it is possible for men to train in it it should be difficult since it's a yin based art. Maybe Han bi is like Yun che and learned the art the proper way. Well he could be similar to that Ji qianrou as well

Snow Song realm doesn't only consist of women, there are men too as stated in chapter 667. Mu Bingyun made the 'girls only' rule only for the sake of protecting FCA. So men probably normally practice the ice arts they have in Snow Song Realm.
    Anyway I only felt that that guy maybe gay...
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited November 2016
    Akashura said:
    wgra5 said:
    Could be most men in that realm want the woman for there ice cultivation since it was said it can be stolen. Although it is possible for men to train in it it should be difficult since it's a yin based art. Maybe Han bi is like Yun che and learned the art the proper way. Well he could be similar to that Ji qianrou as well

Snow Song realm doesn't only consist of women, there are men too as stated in chapter 667. Mu Bingyun made the 'girls only' rule only for the sake of protecting FCA. So men probably normally practice the ice arts they have in Snow Song Realm.
    If so, i think the first person who YC will encounter in snow song realm is that guy lol.

As for Lingxi, why do I feel like if she doesn't cultivate, it's going to be her death flag. I mean, she can't survive past 100 years like MC and all other harem members (not sure about Cang Yue).

She doesn't have any reason to begin to cultivate nor would the MC going to put her to cultivate, so the only way is she's going to be formidable is either inherit something or die-and-reborn-with-new-vein scenario.

Maybe she's reincarnation of Eternal Night Royal Family. Maybe was a princess? Which explain why Fen Junchen (reincarnation of Eternal Night Prince Huang'er) fond of her at first sight, want to protect her from all harm to the point of fighting with his clanmate...
  • edited November 2016
    I think qinyue has the potential to reach true god or at least be a successor. Yuanba inherited the war god divine veins which is a true god's veins, YC inherited the evil god veins and when he got water seed, the evil god said he is his successor. I know it's been stated the war god veins have appeared before and there is no new true god so I'm saying yuanba has the potential to be a successor and qinyue being his sister has something equal or superior to yuanba so she has the potential to be a true god like yuanba. 
  • edited November 2016
    lorwa said:

As for Lingxi, why do I feel like if she doesn't cultivate, it's going to be her death flag. I mean, she can't survive past 100 years like MC and all other harem members (not sure about Cang Yue).

She doesn't have any reason to begin to cultivate nor would the MC going to put her to cultivate, so the only way is she's going to be formidable is either inherit something or die-and-reborn-with-new-vein scenario.

Maybe she's reincarnation of Eternal Night Royal Family. Maybe was a princess? Which explain why Fen Junchen (reincarnation of Eternal Night Prince Huang'er) fond of her at first sight, want to protect her from all harm to the point of fighting with his clanmate...

I feel Lingxi is similar to the sister of MC of Shura's Wrath i.e. she's more or less useless.
    Her Profound strength is too low, she doesn't seem to have much aptitude in it as well even in comparison to people in BWE, she can't follow Yun Che around bcuz of being too damn weak, she blindly trusts and loves him from the beginning so unlike other female characters there's nothing to develop in romance department. Due to all the above reasons i feel like she'll be killed (or be in a coma like state) by a berserk Fen Juechen when she's trying to protect Yun Che from him. Yun Che will then try to revive her throughout the series.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited November 2016
    I think qinyue has the potential to reach true god or at least be a successor. Yuanba inherited the war god divine veins which is a true god's veins, YC inherited the evil god veins and when he got water seed, the evil god said he is his successor. I know it's been stated the war god veins have appeared before and there is no new true god so I'm saying yaunba has the potential to be a successor and qinyue being his sister has something equal or superior to yuanba so she has the potential to be a true god like yuanba. 
    Dude I think even the strongest guys currently alive in the Realm of the Gods are unable to reach the level of True God. Just possessing the bloodline of True Gods doesn't guarantee reaching True God level.
  • I know, that's why I said they have the potential to be a successor .
  • lorwa said:
    Akashura said:
    wgra5 said:

If so, i think the first person who YC will encounter in snow song realm is that guy lol.

that what i think early, she will have some shit boost and will be extremely powerful in the future.
    i like your idea (reincarnation of eternel night royal family-"maybe prince huang'er mother or sister") and that destroy that vibe (juechen possibitility to be with Lingxi- "but that will never happen").
  • I know, that's why I said they have the potential to be a successor .
    Xue'er is also considered to be a successor (i think those that inherit the origin soul along with the blood can only be considered as successors) of the Evil Phoenix Spirit like Yun Che is of the Evil God along with Dragon God's but still doesn't mean that they can achieve the level of True God. The current strongest guys in RotG must be successors as well and i doubt it's just of a single true god but they are still unable to reach the True God level.
  • Akashura said:
    I think qinyue has the potential to reach true god or at least be a successor. Yuanba inherited the war god divine veins which is a true god's veins, YC inherited the evil god veins and when he got water seed, the evil god said he is his successor. I know it's been stated the war god veins have appeared before and there is no new true god so I'm saying yaunba has the potential to be a successor and qinyue being his sister has something equal or superior to yuanba so she has the potential to be a true god like yuanba. 
    Dude I think even the strongest guys currently alive in the Realm of the Gods are unable to reach the level of True God. Just possessing the veins of True Gods doesn't guarantee reaching True God level.
    If MC awake Evil God and Qingyue awake True God, would they become natural enemies?
  • Akashura said:
    lorwa said:

I feel Lingxi is similar to the sister of MC of Shura's Wrath i.e. she's more or less useless.
    Her Profound strength is too low, she doesn't seem to have much aptitude in it as well even in comparison to people in BWE, she can't follow Yun Che around bcuz of being too damn weak, she blindly trusts and loves him from the beginning so unlike other female characters there's nothing to develop in romance department. Due to all the above reasons i feel like she'll be killed (or be in a coma like state) by a berserk Fen Juechen when she's trying to protect Yun Che from him. Yun Che will then try to revive her throughout the series.
    Anyway, how would Lingxi get kill by berserk Fen Juechen? I thought YC duel with Fen is like somewhere far from Lingxi location. The only way that's going to happen is either Fen Juechen awake his old personality (Huang'er or something) and went back to kill off Lingxi (since she might be the last obstacle that prevent Fen Juechen from killing YC) or try to ntr (make her queen of Eternal Night or something)... hopefully not.
  • lorwa said:
    Akashura said:
    lorwa said:

Anyway, how would Lingxi get kill by berserk Fen Juechen? I thought YC duel with Fen is like somewhere far from Lingxi location. The only way that's going to happen is either Fen Juechen awake his old personality (Huang'er or something) and went back to kill off Lingxi (since she might be the last obstacle that prevent Fen Juechen from killing YC) or try to ntr (make her queen of Eternal Night or something)... hopefully not.
    The more FJ tries to absorb the soul of his true father the more he loses his sanity. As for how the events will lead to death of Lingxi i don't know as I'm not Mars. I'm just guessing the outcome not the events in between. FJ might somehow survive in battle 3 months later while YC thinks him dead. He may also receive the inheritance of whatever that is inside the cave reaching Divine Profound Realm. And then arrive at the Assembly.

And NTR is out of the question!
  • lorwa said:
    Akashura said:
    Dude I think even the strongest guys currently alive in the Realm of the Gods are unable to reach the level of True God. Just possessing the veins of True Gods doesn't guarantee reaching True God level.
    If MC awake Evil God and Qingyue awake True God, would they become natural enemies?

'True God' is a term for the actual Gods that existed in the Primordial Era. Evil God has 'evil' in his name bcuz of his defiance against the natural laws of the world not bcuz he's actually evil or anything. Your question itself is ridiculous.
  • edited November 2016
    lorwa said:

Soon Lingxi is going to IDR along with Xiao Yun and Xiao Lie to live under Yun Family's cares. In there she will get resources to cultivate and if she set up a reason like "I have to be stronger to help/protect or at least not be a burden to Little Che" she will probably advance a lot in her cultivation.
  • edited November 2016
    Yeah just letting you guys know that if Mars decides to NTR any and I mean any of Yun Che's girls...

ALL HELL IS GOING TO FUCKING BREAK LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL FOREVER, EVEN AFTER DEATH SHALL CURSE THIS NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL GIVE RETRIBUTION TO MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • edited November 2016
    opils said:
    Yeah just letting you guys know that if Mars decides to NTR any and I mean any of Yun Che's girls...

ALL HELL IS GOING TO FUCKING BREAK LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL FOREVER, EVEN AFTER DEATH SHALL CURSE THIS NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL GIVE RETRIBUTION TO MARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your worries are pointless as Mars has never done such a thing in any of his novels as of yet.
  • since author like using 3 he will make the harem end with 3 for sure 33.
  • Talking about the harem, do you think that we'll have a main wife? I'm not sure, could be Jasmine. >:)
  • Main wife is qingue (she is his first wife) rest are technically concubines 
  • wgra5 said:
    Main wife is qingue (she is his first wife) rest are technically concubines 
    No that, if the author will make one of the wife the one that YC loves the most, who would be?
  • At the moment chu yuechan and xaio Linxie are the top two. Just my guess for right now.......
  • edited November 2016
    Dum said:
    wgra5 said:
    No that, if the author will make one of the wife the one that YC loves the most, who would be?
    Su Ling'er...

Qingyue is playing the role of "main" wife technically. She permits YC harem and never gets angry nor complain (only a bit jealous).
    Still she respect and care for YC---never hinder his decisions (Engage 10 years old Ling'er, 2nd marriage with princess right in front of her, went to Lingxi on his 1st marriage night) .
  • edited November 2016
    Its either gonna be Xiao Lingxi (childhood love) or Su Ling'er (massive guilt) or Jasmine (she knows him best).
    Also, all 3 of them have spent a long time with Yun Che.
  • edited November 2016
    Hope it's Chu Yuechan. 1st child, loss of virginity, massive guilt, forever grateful heart.
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • redleaf97 said:
    since author like using 3 he will make the harem end with 3 for sure 33.
    3 is a special Chinese number.
  • cang yue jus became number 1 in the list!!!!
  • edited November 2016
    kr33d said:
    cang yue jus became number 1 in the list!!!!
    That's for 'the type of waifu one wanna marry in RL' rankings not this one.
  • lorwa said:
    Dum said:
    wgra5 said:
    Qingyue is playing the role of "main" wife technically. She permits YC harem and never gets angry nor complain (only a bit jealous).
    Still she respect and care for YC---never hinder his decisions (Engage 10 years old Ling'er, 2nd marriage with princess right in front of her, went to Lingxi on his 1st marriage night) .
    Qingyue is wife in name only. She doesn't have any right to "permit" YC harem or get "angry". She knows that herself-although that doesn't stop her from getting jealous(since she started developing feelings for YC).   
    She might become the main wife later on but for now she has no power over YC's decision-making(more wives/concubines).
  • I agree with OP.  First should be the true god descendant.  We banging dragons now B).
  • I feel that maybe Mars will just make a sovereign-level qingyue appears suddenly when MC is in trouble (Probably not in 4SG competition, but later arc).
    Good way out for MC when he's in trouble.
    Presumably, it's hard for MC to find qingyue while it is easy for her to find him.
    PS: This is what I feel after reading how CY suddenly propose Xue'er marriage.

• lorwa said:
    I feel that maybe Mars will just make a sovereign-level qingyue appears suddenly when MC is in trouble (Probably not in 4SG competition, but later arc).
    Good way out for MC when he's in trouble.
    Presumably, it's hard for MC to find qingyue while it is easy for her to find him.
    PS: This is what I feel after reading how CY suddenly propose Xue'er marriage.

More like qingyue will appear once she is it a bad spot about to be killed or raped and mc will have to offend someone who he can't possibly beat just to save her.