Yun Che's Harem

HAREM MEMBERS

(1) Xiao Lingxi

• She's possibly the reincarnation of someone related with devils.

(2) Hong'er

• She is an unknown type celestial spirit from the Primordial Era that transforms into the heavy sword named, Heaven Smiting Devil Slayer. She looks similar to the Silver-haired girl at the bottom of the Abyss.

(3) Jasmine

• She is the current inheritor of the Heaven Slaughter Star God and the master of the Evil Infant’s Wheel of Myriad Calamities.

(4) Xia Qingyue

• She possesses the Heart of Snow Glazed Glass and Nine Profound Exquisite Body / Peerless Celestial Body.

(5) Feng Xue'er

• She possesses the Divine Fire Phoenix Body and should be the only one in the entire chaos universe to obtain everything of a Fire Phoenix Divine Spirit.

(6) Huan Caiyi

• She possesses the Golden Crow’s bloodline and Golden Crow’s Record of the Burning World. Also, she inherited the remnants of the Golden Crow Divine Spirit of Illusory Demon Realm.

(7) Chu Yuechan

• She possesses an uncertain amount of the Dragon God's bloodline.

(8) Su Ling'er

• She is the direct disciple of the Medical Saint, Yun Gu. Thus, she’ll eventually inherit the 3rd volume of the Heavenly Medicine Manual.

(9) Cang Yue

• She is the Blue Wind Empress and possesses no special bloodline or anything of the sort yet.

HAREM CANDIDATES

(1) Silver-haired Girl

• A mysterious silver-haired girl with heterochromia in each of her eyes who looks similar to Hong’er. She had been in possession of the Evil God’s Darkness Seed and seems to have some sort of relation with devils.

(2) Dragon God's Daughter

• She's a True God and daughter of the King of Divine Beasts, the Primordial Azure Dragon.

(3) Buddha Emperor Goddess

• She is the successor of the Realm King of Buddha Emperor Realm. A bitch like her is the perfect candidate for Yun Che’s exclusive meat toilet.

(4) Cai Zhi

• She is the current inheritor of the Heavenly Wolf Star God (Sirius).

(5) Yu Luo

• She is the current inheritor of the Heavenly Poison Star God. The possibility that Yun Che will rape her in rage exists.

(6) Mu Xuanyin

• She is the Realm Queen of Snow Song Realm and within her body resides the Ice Phoenix Divine Spirit. She’s the first person in the history of Snow Song Realm to cultivate the Ice Phoenix God Conferring Codex to complete perfection.

(7) Mu Bingyun

• She is Mu Xuanyin’s younger sister and the Palace Master of the 36th Ice Phoenix Palace. She possesses the Ice Phoenix’s bloodline.

(8) He Ling

• She is the last surviving member of the Wood Spirit Clan's Royal Family. She wants Yun Che to be her master.

(9) Murong Qianxue

• She is the leader of the Frozen Cloud Seven Fairies and possesses a small amount of the Ice Phoenix’s bloodline. She has the biggest boobs among the girls introduced so far.

(10) Feng Hanyue

• One of the members of the Frozen Cloud Seven Fairies and possesses a small amount of the Ice Phoenix’s bloodline.

(11) Feng Hanxue

• One of the members of the Frozen Cloud Seven Fairies and possesses a small amount of the Ice Phoenix’s bloodline.

(12) Jun Lianqie

(13) Mu Lanyi

(14) Chu Yueli

"What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
Tagged:

Comments

• Pretty sure 1-4 should be put into the same category as they could all reach the possible peak of power.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited November 2016
    Pretty sure 1-4 should be put into the same category as they could all reach the possible peak of power.
    I doubt Jasmine & Qingyue can reach the realm of true gods. 
    1-2 belong to True God category while 3-4 belong to below true god and all the rest belong to lowest category (for now as things may change in future).
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Let's just say the stronger they are the more beautiful they are.
    Or
    The more beautiful they are the stronger they are.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Yun Che doesn't care, he gets erect all the same.
  • Let's bet how many wife yun che gonna have? 30??
  • edited November 2016
    wgra5 said:
    He already has 10 and we aren't even half way through the story.
  • I think Qingyue has the potentially highest aptitude. Remember, Jasmine said her glass heart are like rare even in God Realm. She said something along the line of it only appears only every 10000 years.
  • We are up to 7 at the moment 8 if you include jasmine but she isn't necessarily a member of the harem 
  • I'd say at least 13 waifus.
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • I think Cang Yue and Lingxi somehow need to powerup, otherwise their lifespan is going to be normal human.
  • Yun che will at least get both to sovrien as he gets stronger
  • wgra5 said:
    We are up to 7 at the moment 8 if you include jasmine but she isn't necessarily a member of the harem 
    Its written in the post as current and future waifus
  • edited November 2016
    What about other Frozen Cloud Asgard people? lol, like the twin girls probably... I mean Mars once did like 20+ in Heavenly Star before... so it's not impossible.
  • lorwa said:
    What about other Frozen Cloud Asgard people? lol, like the twin girls probably... I mean Mars once did like 20+ in Heavenly Star before... so it's not impossible.
    No serious flags raised so far (Yun Che's just taking advantage of their naivety) but it isn't out of the question.
    In case of Dragon God's daughter, her dad literally said to Yun Che to take care of her.

• As the title says, its the ranking of Yun Che's current and future waifus (and the reasons for their rankings) in descending manner according to their aptitude in cultivation.

(1) Dragon God's Daughter
    • She's a true god and daughter of the king of divine beast gods, The Primordial Azure Dragon.
    (2) Hong'er
    • She's an unknown type celestial spirit from the Primordial Era that transforms into the heavy sword named, Heaven Smiting Devil Slayer. Also she only needs to eat swords to level up so her potential seems to unfathomable... for now at least.
    (3) Jasmine or Xia Qingyue (its hard to decide who's better)
    • Jasmine - She's the princess of the strongest realm (probably) in the Realm of the Gods, The Star God Realm. She is the inheritor of Heaven Slaughter Star God.
    • Qingyue - She has the Heart of Snow Glazed Glass & Nine Profound Exquisite Body. Her mother seems to be someone very important from a very powerful realm in the Realm of the Gods.
    (4) Feng Xue'er
    • She was brought up by the Evil Phoenix Spirit and also inherited everything of it. So she should be a rare case even in the Realm of the Gods.
    (5) Huan Caiyi
    • She nearly sacrificed her entire lifespan (and virginity) for just attaining Half-step Divine Profound Realm.
    (6) Chu Yuechan
    • She possess an uncertain amount of Dragon God's bloodline. It should have increased her aptitude to a certain degree.
    (7) Su Ling'er
    • Her family seems to be hiding some sort of secret or treasure.
    (8) Cang Yue
    • She's the Blue Wind Empress and possess no special bloodline or anything of the sort yet.
    (9) Xiao Lingxi
    • She's from the smallest city of BWE, Floating Cloud City and possess no special bloodline or anything of the sort yet.
    Wait Feng Xue'er inherited Evil Phoenix Spirit ? so does tht mean Divine Phoenix Empire God spirit isnt actually a real Phoenix like YC's one ?
  • flashback said:
    Wait Feng Xue'er inherited Evil Phoenix Spirit ? so does tht mean Divine Phoenix Empire God spirit isnt actually a real Phoenix like YC's one ?
    None of them is the real pheonix. they are both small fragments of soul that the real pheonix left behind on Profound Sky continent.
  • All inheritance are wisps of the original gods soul, but even so those who get soul inheritance get huge boosts from them
  • Ruki said:
    Let's bet how many wife yun che gonna have? 30??
    15 wives and a few thousand concubines (entire Frozen sect + bunch of servants/maids from Demon realm)
  • flashback said:

As the title says, its the ranking of Yun Che's current and future waifus (and the reasons for their rankings) in descending manner according to their aptitude in cultivation.

(1) Dragon God's Daughter
    • She's a true god and daughter of the king of divine beast gods, The Primordial Azure Dragon.
    (2) Hong'er
    • She's an unknown type celestial spirit from the Primordial Era that transforms into the heavy sword named, Heaven Smiting Devil Slayer. Also she only needs to eat swords to level up so her potential seems to unfathomable... for now at least.
    (3) Jasmine or Xia Qingyue (its hard to decide who's better)
    • Jasmine - She's the princess of the strongest realm (probably) in the Realm of the Gods, The Star God Realm. She is the inheritor of Heaven Slaughter Star God.
    • Qingyue - She has the Heart of Snow Glazed Glass & Nine Profound Exquisite Body. Her mother seems to be someone very important from a very powerful realm in the Realm of the Gods.
    (4) Feng Xue'er
    • She was brought up by the Evil Phoenix Spirit and also inherited everything of it. So she should be a rare case even in the Realm of the Gods.
    (5) Huan Caiyi
    • She nearly sacrificed her entire lifespan (and virginity) for just attaining Half-step Divine Profound Realm.
    (6) Chu Yuechan
    • She possess an uncertain amount of Dragon God's bloodline. It should have increased her aptitude to a certain degree.
    (7) Su Ling'er
    • Her family seems to be hiding some sort of secret or treasure.
    (8) Cang Yue
    • She's the Blue Wind Empress and possess no special bloodline or anything of the sort yet.
    (9) Xiao Lingxi
    • She's from the smallest city of BWE, Floating Cloud City and possess no special bloodline or anything of the sort yet.
    There are no true gods left, only their soul fragments. Said soul fragments aren't the gods of old either, as they have their own thoughts and emotions as you can see with the two phoenix souls in the PSC.
  • Sparteh said:
    Ruki said:
    Let's bet how many wife yun che gonna have? 30??
    15 wives and a few thousand concubines (entire Frozen sect + bunch of servants/maids from Demon realm)
    Don't think the concubines count. YC kinda takes the women as a whole, not just the sex.
  • Hmm, I'm sure those bitch of FCA and everygirl in snow realm will be his sex toy... I mean his concubine...and...his wife... I'm sure, around 30... since we still far from over... maybe the story only reach 12%... 
  • edited November 2016
    Ruki said:
    Hmm, I'm sure those bitch of FCA and everygirl in snow realm will be his sex toy... I mean his concubine...and...his wife... I'm sure, around 30... since we still far from over... maybe the story only reach 12%... 
    Snow Song realm doesn't only consist of women, there are men too as stated in chapter 667. Mu Bingyun made the 'girls only' rule for FCA to protect it.

BTW I think the guy called 'Senior Han Yi' mentioned by the blue-clothed girl in chapter 667 might be like Ji Qianrou...
  • You should add a disclaimer that this is your interpretation of their power rankings. Although the lower tiers are a given, some of the stronger women could leave people in disagreement with their potential and overall strength.
  • edited November 2016
    flashback said:

They are the same. We're calling it "Evil" Phoenix Spirit because it has been polluted by human's desires, while Yun Che's hasn't.

(Seems like everyone misunderstood what flashback has questioned)
  • Akashura said:
    Ruki said:
    Hmm, I'm sure those bitch of FCA and everygirl in snow realm will be his sex toy... I mean his concubine...and...his wife... I'm sure, around 30... since we still far from over... maybe the story only reach 12%... 
    Snow Song realm doesn't only consist of women, there are men too as stated in chapter 667. Mu Bingyun made the 'girls only' rule for FCA to protect it.

BTW I think the guy called 'Senior Han Yi' mentioned by the blue-clothed girl in chapter 667 might be like Ji Qianrou...
    Why do you think he's going to be like Ji Qianrou?
  • lorwa said:
    Akashura said:
    Ruki said:

Why do you think he's going to be like Ji Qianrou?
    The blue clothed girl didn't find him to be hateful unlike the others guys in the Snow Song Realm. Anyway it's only a feeling, it may be wrong.
  • Could be most men in that realm want the woman for there ice cultivation since it was said it can be stolen. Although it is possible for men to train in it it should be difficult since it's a yin based art. Maybe Han bi is like Yun che and learned the art the proper way. Well he could be similar to that Ji qianrou as well