History's Number One Founder

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Anyone know how this and History’s Strongest Senior Brother are connected? Also does August Eagle ever reveal where Lin Feng goes at the last chapter?

• Attolis said:
    until chapter 500++ lin feng power had reach the fifth stage = yuan shen stage level 1 to make hua shen for his student xiao yan at late jin dan stage and had 3 real fire... zhu yi at late jindan the same with xia bu dian/ shi tian hao also at late jindan stage
    yue hong yan the fiuft student at early jindan stage, wang lin at early jindan stage at this time like in xian ni he fall into the void because of the yuan ying stage enemy that kill him and his family at xian ni.. but in this story his father and mother and some of his family member is safe and sound

wang lin became the disciple after pu bei zi( at xian ni it's pu nan zi... pun for north and south) destroy his sect

also xiao yan fiancee is change the family name from nalan to mu rong

at chapter 500++ lin feng still not finish the task to collect 85 point reputation he only manage to increase his reputation to 90 but his sect reputation still only around 70-90.. different area had different point of reputation

So he does manage to become much more powerful than his disciples? That is good to know.
    Does everyone still believe that he's extremely OP, or do people know that he was faking his power?
  • edited November 2016
    Attolis said:
    until chapter 500++ lin feng power had reach the fifth stage = yuan shen stage level 1 to make hua shen for his student xiao yan at late jin dan stage and had 3 real fire... zhu yi at late jindan the same with xia bu dian/ shi tian hao also at late jindan stage
    yue hong yan the fiuft student at early jindan stage, wang lin at early jindan stage at this time like in xian ni he fall into the void because of the yuan ying stage enemy that kill him and his family at xian ni.. but in this story his father and mother and some of his family member is safe and sound

wang lin became the disciple after pu bei zi( at xian ni it's pu nan zi... pun for north and south) destroy his sect

also xiao yan fiancee is change the family name from nalan to mu rong

at chapter 500++ lin feng still not finish the task to collect 85 point reputation he only manage to increase his reputation to 90 but his sect reputation still only around 70-90.. different area had different point of reputation

So he does manage to become much more powerful than his disciples? That is good to know.
    Does everyone still believe that he's extremely OP, or do people know that he was faking his power?
    He does become extremely OP latter on more so than his own disciples actually and everyone believes that the weaker version of him was his clone so no one ever though he was faking. The cultivation realms of the novel are the
    • Qi Condensation
    • Foundation Establishment
    • Core Formation
    • Nascent Soul
    • Primordial Soul (This realm is different because going from the First boundary to the second is comparable to going from the Core Formation to the Nascent Soul Realm rather than from Core Formation Early to Core Formation Mid or Late) After reaching the Third Boundary of the Primordial Soul realm when you feel like you've accumulated enough experience you can make contact with the "Dead Sea" (one of the seven seas in this world and the most important) and begin the "End the Law Catastrophe" which begins the first of the "Good Fortune Three Boundaries" 
    • Initially Plunders (Dharma Realm)
    • Collapsing of Main Road (Immortal Realm) after this you can step on the "Eternal Bridge" and you can challenge the "End Disaster" which leads to the
    •  Eternal Boundary (final realm after which you can leave the world) 
    Lin Feng has the most powerful cultivation method the "Heavenly Scripture of the Dao" which lets anyone who practices it to be able to jump realm and be all but invincible in their own realm. He has the most powerful weapons in the world the "Executes Sky Sword" and "The Clock of Good Fortune" he also has a "Good Fortune God" (something which people who have a supreme spirit root get when they reach the Nascent Soul Realm) the most powerful Formation the "Yin-Yang Creation & Perishment Formation" and finally he merges the human and demon cultivation methods into himself which make him even more OP trust me he gets a lot stronger. 
  • edited November 2016
    What is the funniest scam that he does?

And will he ever try to get back to earth?
  • What is the funniest scam that he does?

Lin Feng and his disciples go to the Qin Empire for a competition and Shi Tian Hao gets attacked. He pretty much beats everyone until a Nascent Soul Realm Cultivator came along but Lin Feng got there and captured him. Lin Feng and Shi Tian Hao decided to scam the Qin Empire by having Shi Tian Hao act as if he was hurt. The Qin Empire's Cultivators got there at the same time as Lin Feng so they saw him capture the Nascent Soul Cultivator and they scanned Shi Tian Hao with their Divine Sense and found no injuries but when they tried to reason with Lin Feng he said "of course he has injuries he was mentally scared he's only a child" and given the fact that they couldn't disprove it they give in. Shi Tian Hao called out a long list of animals and resources to the point where even Lin Feng started to feel sorry for them, The Qin Empire's Cultivators had to cut him off and run away for fear that he would call out more. There are others but this was a personal favorite of mine.

Not that I can remember.

ASK ME ABOUT MY WIENER.... or this novel your choice really  :)
  • vaelince said:
    What is the funniest scam that he does?

Lin Feng and his disciples go to the Qin Empire for a competition and Shi Tian Hao gets attacked. He pretty much beats everyone until a Nascent Soul Realm Cultivator came along but Lin Feng got there and captured him. Lin Feng and Shi Tian Hao decided to scam the Qin Empire by having Shi Tian Hao act as if he was hurt. The Qin Empire's Cultivators got there at the same time as Lin Feng so they saw him capture the Nascent Soul Cultivator and they scanned Shi Tian Hao with their Divine Sense and found no injuries but when they tried to reason with Lin Feng he said "of course he has injuries he was mentally scared he's only a child" and given the fact that they couldn't disprove it they give in. Shi Tian Hao called out a long list of animals and resources to the point where even Lin Feng started to feel sorry for them, The Qin Empire's Cultivators had to cut him off and run away for fear that he would call out more. There are others but this was a personal favorite of mine.

Not that I can remember.

ASK ME ABOUT MY WIENER.... or this novel your choice really  :)
    Well alright, how big is it? Has it ever been used?
  • What was Mc's age when he 1st got transported to the cultivation world? Is he a teen or middle age man?
  • edited April 2017
    How does MC deal with Zhu Yi and Xia Budian's families? And what about double pupil guy?
  • actually I'm more interested on the reward section..what reward does he gain besides golem, formations (i guess) & time altering vine???and also did the system only had 3 games or did it increase further later on??
  • Will lin feng ang his gang kill those b**ches long ye and yan mingyue? Currently at chapter 133
  • 1-Does Lin Feng ever finds love?
    2-History's strongest brother has gone shitty in the last chapters(Translated ones), is there any chance of this going shitty too.
  • 1. Hey guys will Lin feng ever find love? Does he get a wife?
  • Does the MC disciples have love interests?
  • Knight8 said:
    Does the MC disciples have love interests?
    Yes, xiao yan and yang qi.
  • Who are them?And the other disciples don't have waifus?
  • Can anybody tell me the chapters where he powers up. I'm at the latest at the translations right now, and it is getting uncomfortable that he's still in intermediate Nascent Soul. If any of those immortals actually full on pick a fight with him, magic treasures and all, he might not make it. Also I really like the mysterious omnipotent vibe he's portraying to the world, and an all out fight will destroy that.
  • thx so much you can watch any movies, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles at http://moviesonline.ac
  • MC have a waifu? Or 0 romance for him?
  • eldaniwar said:
    MC have a waifu? Or 0 romance for him?
    no romance
  • edited January 21
    Can you say who are his disciples waifus?
  • Knight8 said:
    Can you say who are his disciples waifus?
    For xiao yan i thing her name is zen er? and for yang qi it's a fellow disciple from his previous sect, i forgot the name.
  • edited January 22
    Thanks do you know if the others disciples have love interests or dao companions?
  • Knight8 said:
    Thanks do you know if the others disciples have love interests or dao companions?
    no
  • edited January 22
    The don't have or you don't know?
  • Knight8 said:
    The don't have or you don't know?
    No they don't have... seriously if others have their lovers i would already post them too, can't you understand that?
  • did Shi Tian Hao(forgot his name) the mc's first disciple the 4 year old one actually got his spirit root back? the one stolen by his double pupil cousin

thanks!
  • did Shi Tian Hao(forgot his name) the mc's first disciple the 4 year old one actually got his spirit root back? the one stolen by his double pupil cousin

thanks!
    Yes
  • When does the MC enter the immortal stage and does he help the black dragon with his wife?
  • edited February 8
    Will Something happen between Xiao Yan and Hu Yanyan?
  • McNuggets said:
    did Shi Tian Hao(forgot his name) the mc's first disciple the 4 year old one actually got his spirit root back? the one stolen by his double pupil cousin

thanks!
    Yes
    did this improve his body talent further or did it stay the same? 

and thanks for answering previous question :D