History's Number One Founder

Comments

• So far the 1st possible disciple is a red haired girl he met before who have a talent congegate of 30, 8,8,7,7.

she has more exprience in killing and fighting then mc and his 4 disciple combined, at a city she beat the shit out of 3 dudes who insulted her and everyone was like looking at her going like this beautiful girl is so harsh, xiao yan and company were like a bit of scared by her.

He also got some dude to be a law enforcement elder for him (this dude was with the girl) he is Core formation peak and is about to be Yuanying.

recurring joke is that whenever mc takes zhu yi to some town or city he lets him go wander by himself, and whenever he meets up with zhu yi again he always have some random treasure (that appears plain) and goes Master I feel this item is a bit weird *hands over* that blessing of 10 XD
    Why did he accept being elder?! what's the mc power to force him?!
    and about zhu yi i can't wait for him to appear on the translated chapters he's a funny character :D
  • Mc saved the dude and his people once, and helped him another time and invited him to try to breakthrough to yuanying on his mountain, the dude is pretty upright and has his own principles so he thinks mc has done too much for him so swore that he will follow the mc. thus becoming the 1st elder.
  • edited September 2015
    2 new pro-disciples, he finished the core-disciple quest but they weren't introduced.    
        Name: Yue Hong Yan (Female)
        Current Level: Mid-level Foundation Building.
        Potential : Body Base -> 8; Comprehension -> 8; Determination -> 7; Blessing -> 7.
        Recommended educational programs: Fire Martial Daos, Body based cultivation arts.

Name: Yang Qing (Male)
        Current Level: Mid-level Foundation Building.
        Potential: Body Base -> 9; Comprehension -> 9; Determination -> 5; Blessing -> 8.
        Recommended education programs: Water Martial Daos, Spell aspect cultivation arts.

Also, Xiao yan under Mc is even more op then he is in BTTH, in less then 3 years he reached Begaining Core-Formaton Stage, Have 2 Heavenly Flame, Pratices Mc's Op Martial Dao, Is probably invincible in Core-formation level and can probably gank a Yuanying stage cultivator. Meanwhile Nalan ran is Mid-level Foundation Building R.I.P 
    when nalan ran's sect leader saw xiao yan she was like Fml, this kid got to there in 3 years and have talent in alchemy. after she gets back shes told nalan ran's teacher that xiao yan can roll over all core-formation stages including him, then thinks to herself not to mention you not even I have a 100% grasp at beating him, even if i can beat him it would be a pyhrric victory, theres no chance in hell nalan ran can win.

Also Another elder who is also Yuanying stage, Mc met him when he was buying something and he found the mc interesting and followed him, he is also very girly as in you know trap level girly, at one point when he defends the mc the other dude was like what? are you two lovers? to which most people were casting suspiouse looks at them XD.
  • 2 new pro-disciples, he finished the core-disciple quest but they weren't introduced.    
        Name: Yue Hong Yan (Female)
        Current Level: Mid-level Foundation Building.
        Potential : Body Base -> 8; Comprehension -> 8; Determination -> 7; Blessing -> 7.
        Recommended educational programs: Fire Martial Daos, Body based cultivation arts.

Name: Yang Qing (Male)
        Current Level: Mid-level Foundation Building.
        Potential: Body Base -> 9; Comprehension -> 9; Determination -> 5; Blessing -> 8.
        Recommended education programs: Water Martial Daos, Spell aspect cultivation arts.

Also, Xiao yan under Mc is even more op then he is in BTTH, in less then 3 years he reached Begaining Core-Formaton Stage, Have 2 Heavenly Flame, Pratices Mc's Op Martial Dao, Is probably invincible in Core-formation level and can probably gank a Yuanying stage cultivator. Meanwhile Nalan ran is Mid-level Foundation Building R.I.P 
    when nalan ran's sect leader saw xiao yan she was like Fml, this kid got to there in 3 years and have talent in alchemy.

Also Another elder who is also Yuanying stage, Mc met him when he was buying something and he found the mc interesting and followed him, he is also very girly as in you know trap level girly, at one point when he defends the mc the other dude was like what? are you two lovers? to which most people were casting suspiouse looks at them XD.
    Oh lol, what's the 3rd quest after the core disciples?!
  • edited September 2015
    Quest after Core-disciple is : get a reputation of 85 in the world, time limit 10 years.

Lol nalan ran's teacher and sect leader were like brain storming on how to stop the fight from happening, their thoughts were like must stop this from happening, must stop this from happening,must stop this from happening. the teacher came up with an idea of talking to xiao yan before he goes up the moutain to try to pressure him from fighting if he don't accepts then try to kill him. to which the sect leader is like that will never work cause behind xiao yan is the MC who is op as fuck. they came up with some retarded plan that im currently reading though.
  • hmm... I am at the point where Zhu Yi, Xiao Yan and Xiao budian built their foundation.
  • Quest after Core-disciple is : get a reputation of 85 in the world, time limit 10 years.

Lol nalan ran's teacher and sect leader were like brain storming on how to stop the fight from happening, their thoughts were like must stop this from happening, must stop this from happening,must stop this from happening. the teacher came up with an idea of talking to xiao yan before he goes up the moutain to try to pressure him from fighting if he don't accepts then try to kill him. to which the sect leader is like that will never work cause behind xiao yan is the MC who is op as fuck. they came up with some retarded plan that im currently reading though.
    How will he get rank 85?! is there a tournament between students?!
  • Chosen said:

Quest after Core-disciple is : get a reputation of 85 in the world, time limit 10 years.

haven't read till he get there yet, but its usually him and his students going out and pwning scrubs.

Yes there is a tournament, Xiao yan didn't praticipate since he was off finding xun'er after her real family took her away. essentially mc's sect was sweeping all oppoents, till 2 of his disciple met each other, 5th and 6th ( the girl won) to which everyone was gloating because they think its divine punishment for mc's sect being so op. 
  • Chosen said:

haven't read till he get there yet, but its usually him and his students going out and pwning scrubs.

Yes there is a tournament, Xiao yan didn't praticipate since he was off finding xun'er after her real family took her away. essentially mc's sect was sweeping all oppoents, till 2 of his disciple met each other, 5th and 6th ( the girl won) to which everyone was gloating because they think its divine punishment for mc's sect being so op. 
    Oh lol that reminds me of Sealed Divine Throne in the tournament where most of the knight's temple students became opponent to each other.
  • edited September 2015
    Can someone pass the raw link directly? Edit: never mind already found it
  • is it readeble in machine translation? What i mean is that the MT translate some novel really well, like martial god asura and against the god, insted other are like crap, like Xian ni and ISSTH (meng hao is translated as bangladesh asd) 
  • vultix93 said:

is it readeble in machine translation? What i mean is that the MT translate some novel really well, like martial god asura and against the god, insted other are like crap, like Xian ni and ISSTH (meng hao is translated as bangladesh asd) 

its the best I have seen but English is not my principal language so it's a bit too hard for me so I can't read it
  • Zhu Yi who is he? which novel he come from someone know?
  • WorldSpiritist can you please make a summary of finding and entangling the disciples arc?!!
  • We need more spoilers for this. THIS IS NOVEL AMAZING!
  • until chapter 500++ lin feng power had reach the fifth stage = yuan shen stage level 1 to make hua shen for his student xiao yan at late jin dan stage and had 3 real fire... zhu yi at late jindan the same with xia bu dian/ shi tian hao also at late jindan stage
    yue hong yan the fiuft student at early jindan stage, wang lin at early jindan stage at this time like in xian ni he fall into the void because of the yuan ying stage enemy that kill him and his family at xian ni.. but in this story his father and mother and some of his family member is safe and sound

wang lin became the disciple after pu bei zi( at xian ni it's pu nan zi... pun for north and south) destroy his sect

also xiao yan fiancee is change the family name from nalan to mu rong

at chapter 500++ lin feng still not finish the task to collect 85 point reputation he only manage to increase his reputation to 90 but his sect reputation still only around 70-90.. different area had different point of reputation

• until chapter 500++ lin feng power had reach the fifth stage = yuan shen stage level 1 to make hua shen for his student xiao yan at late jin dan stage and had 3 real fire... zhu yi at late jindan the same with xia bu dian/ shi tian hao also at late jindan stage
    yue hong yan the fiuft student at early jindan stage, wang lin at early jindan stage at this time like in xian ni he fall into the void because of the yuan ying stage enemy that kill him and his family at xian ni.. but in this story his father and mother and some of his family member is safe and sound

wang lin became the disciple after pu bei zi( at xian ni it's pu nan zi... pun for north and south) destroy his sect

at chapter 500++ lin feng still not finish the task to collect 85 point reputation he only manage to increase his reputation to 90 but his sect reputation still only around 70-90.. different area had different point of reputation

Thank you! Now I will just have to wait for the tranlsations.
  • can someone give me a valid raw link? i'm stumped in 17k and qidian
  • edited November 2015

• edited November 2015
    can someone give me a valid raw link? i'm stumped in 17k and qidian

• May I kindly ask, from which stories do these disciples come from?

I recognize BTTH, and Perfect World, but not so sure about others?
  • May I kindly ask, from which stories do these disciples come from?

I recognize BTTH, and Perfect World, but not so sure about others?

There's Xian Ni as well
  • What novel Zhu Yi from and where can I read it?
  • i feel like Zhu Yi is from ISSTH since he's a scholar
  • Where does our mc establish his sect? Irc the demon tree chick told him that she could show him a good place for that.

- does he get to meet again the void sect chick?

- how does our poor sect master to gain more points to buy things in the store? 'cause if things keep up like they are now he won't be able to get his hands on anything
  • edited June 2016
    lettosk said:
    Where does our mc establish his sect? Irc the demon tree chick told him that she could show him a good place for that.

- how does our poor sect master to gain more points to buy things in the store? 'cause if things keep up like they are now he won't be able to get his hands on anything
    -its in kunluun moutain.
    - yes, but there is no romance between them TT  (i MTL it til last chapter)

unfortunately there is no romance for MC ,.

• lettosk said:
    Where does our mc establish his sect? Irc the demon tree chick told him that she could show him a good place for that.

-its in kunluun moutain.
    - yes, but there is no romance between them TT  (i MTL it til last chapter)

unfortunately there is no romance for MC ,.

Seriously? Not even a woman?
  • Can I get a summary of the latter chapters?

So he does manage to become much more powerful than his disciples? That is good to know.