History's Number One Founder

Translation: https://sylver135.wordpress.com/projects/historys-number-1-founder/

Synopsis: 
He time-traveled and got a system but Ling Feng’s pressure is as big as a mountain.
System main quest: Ling Feng creates a school, establishing history’s number 1 sect, Ling Feng himself becoming the number 1 founder.
And so to become history’s number 1 founder Ling Feng started to work hard.
“Your name is Shi Tianhao? Natural born sovereign but it was stolen by your cousin. Now being raised in a little village your father placed you in? Come come come, come with master, we’ll let those people know that justice that is owed must be returned!”
“Your name is Xiao Yan? A genius in the past, now a loser. Your fiance even came over and humiliated you by breaking off the engagement? Come come come, come with master, we’ll let that brat know the meaning of don’t bully a youngster because he’s poor!”
“Your name is Zhu Yi? The bastard son of a marquis, suppressed by your father. Your mother was the previous saint but she was killed? Come come come, come with master, we’ll let your dad know the meaning of the world is big, fists are… no, reason is the biggest!”

Anyone currently reading this? I saw this on updates and started reading and have to say this is pretty funny, the fact it uses the protags from so many other novels makes it a refreashing read.

Comments

• LOL im at chapter 20ish, and Xiao yan is abit different, when mc saw him he had 2 rings and was like holy fuck does he have 2 grandfathers(the guide figure) then he asked around and turns out 1 ring got left by his mother the other by his father and they both died. at this point mc was like fuck it really is 2 grandfathers. (tbh i want to read a version of Btth with 2 grandfather guiding xiao yan)
  • Lol Xun'er(named changed) is still in the story, ( BTTH herione) but i guess RIP yan fei, Yun yun, and medusa ( i hope medusa shows up).
    yao lao don't show up the 2 rings one is a beauty, the other is a loli(monster)
  • What's his cultivation level?!
    And what type of translator do you use?! i used bing but it wasn't very good
  • I just started reading this one... the way he was planning for Xiao Yan, I felt pity for him... for a second or two...
  • Chosen said:

What's his cultivation level?!
    And what type of translator do you use?! i used bing but it wasn't very good

He is only like couple of levels above his disiples most of the time, considering he have 4 main character level disciples its pretty good lol.
    I can read chinese and only use GT to check for terms. I pluged a chapter in to GT and holy shit it was a mess so I not sure which one would be better.

animeda said:

I just started reading this one... the way he was planning for Xiao Yan, I felt pity for him... for a second or two...

man Xiao yan's planning was alright, you should see his plotting for Wang Lin lol.

best thing is zhu yi's blessing was maxed out at 10(meaning he can find alot of treasures), so when the mc needs to find something he just lets loose zhu yi to find op stuff for him.
  • wang lin fron Xian Ni?
  • Really?! Wang Lin from Xian Ni?! What's his talent in the system?!!
  • edited September 2015
    animeda said:

wang lin fron Xian Ni?

Yeah he is the 4th disciple, he still have his bead XD.
    Chosen said:

Really?! Wang Lin from Xian Ni?! What's his talent in the system?!!

He's Talent is: Base body - 5, ( lowest out of them 4) Comprehension - 10, Will - 10, Blessing - 8
    yeah he has shit inborn talent but 2 maxed out states. He also is good at Water based arts, and buddism arts.

if you read BTTH, Xian ni, Perfect World, Yang shen, and Nine heavenly thunder then you will see alot of familiar characters, events, items, and skills. alot of these had their names slightly changed but you can still connect them to the other novels.

also the world's cultivation ranks are based off ISSH, so you begain with Qi gathering up to level 12 , then foundation building, Core Formation, Yunying etc.

This also makes me wonder if this sect the mc is going to build will turn out to be the Demon sealing sect from ISSH lol. cause according to ISSH in ancient times the qi gathering went up to 13 but most stoped at 12 since 13 is against the heavens.

Edit2: LOL When mc and wang lin see those other 3's cultivation speed they both feel enormous pressure especially mc, also Zhu yi is lucky as fuck since he have a maxed out blessing state he keeps on getting treasures like its nothing.
  • edited September 2015

animeda said:

wang lin fron Xian Ni?

Yeah he is the 4th disciple, he still have his bead XD.
    Chosen said:

Really?! Wang Lin from Xian Ni?! What's his talent in the system?!!

He's Talent is: Base body - 5, ( lowest out of them 4) Comprehension - 10, Will - 10, Blessing - 8
    yeah he has shit inborn talent but 2 maxed out states. He also is good at Water based arts, and buddism arts.

if you read BTTH, Xian ni, Perfect World, Yang shen, and Nine heavenly thunder then you will see alot of familiar characters, events, items, and skills. alot of these had their names slightly changed but you can still connect them to the other novels.

also the world's cultivation ranks are based off ISSH, so you begain with Qi gathering up to level 12 , then foundation building, Core Formation, Yunying etc.

This also makes me wonder if this sect the mc is going to build will turn out to be the Demon sealing sect from ISSH lol. cause according to ISSH in ancient times the qi gathering went up to 13 but most stoped at 12 since 13 is against the heavens.

Edit2: LOL When mc and wang lin see those other 3's cultivation speed they both feel enormous pressure especially mc, also Zhu yi is lucky as fuck since he have a maxed out blessing state he keeps on getting treasures like its nothing.
    Nice and what about mc?! can he check his talent?! if so please write them
    what's the other students talents as well :D ?! and will he only have those 4 or he will get more?!!
  • edited September 2015
    Mc can't check his talent, but the "system" do give him benifits, when he reaches foundation buidling he gets supreme pillars due to 3 of his disciple having reached foundation building.

The talents for the disciples are:
    Shi Tianhao Base body-10,  Comprehension-8,  Will-8,  Blessing - 8
    Talent in Lighting and both marital and spells

Xiao Yan Base body-8,  Comprehension-9,  Will-9,  Blessing - 8
    Talent in Alchemy and Fire

Zhu Yi Base body-7,  Comprehension-9,  Will-8,  Blessing - 10
    Talent In Lighting and Spells?

Wang Lin Base body-5,  Comprehension-10,  Will-10,  Blessing - 8
    Talent in Water and Spells?

These 4 are his "pro" disciples as in their "his", i assume his sect will have more disciples but they won't be his personally disciples.
  • Mc can't check his talent, but the "system" do give him benifits, when he reaches foundation buidling he gets supreme pillars due to 3 of his disciple having reached foundation building.

Xiao Yan Base body-9,  Comprehension-9,  Will-8,  Blessing - 8

Zhu Yi Base body-8,  Comprehension-8,  Will-8,  Blessing - 10

These 4 are his "pro" disciples as in their "his", i assume his sect will have more disciples but they won't be his personally disciples.
    Thanks for the answer and about alchemy and fire for Xiao Yan how did he teach it to him since he doesn't have any fire dao?!
    And did anyone of the 4 disciples get their revenge if so can you please write how did they get the revenge please?!
  • Chosen said:

Mc can't check his talent, but the "system" do give him benifits, when he reaches foundation buidling he gets supreme pillars due to 3 of his disciple having reached foundation building.

Thanks for the answer and about alchemy and fire for Xiao Yan how did he teach it to him since he doesn't have any fire dao?!
    And did anyone of the 4 disciples get their revenge if so can you please write how did they get the revenge please?!
    fire? Lottery desu.

im only like 130 chapters in so not yet
  • edited September 2015

Chosen said:

fire? Lottery desu.

im only like 130 chapters in so not yet
    Thanks for the answers :)
    And btw, did any of the disciple discover that he's fake and not that strong etc..?! If so can you please write how did the disciple/s discover it?!
  • Mission Spoilers:

1st Main Mission: Recruit 4 personal disciples, Time limit 1 year.
    Mc finishes it with 5 days left ( man he was desperate for wang lin)
    Reward: Dark Armoured Phantom/Dijin? this is a puppet that requires large amount of energy to operate but it has terrible power, when mc 1st uses with someone's soul as power it kills 2 core-formation cultivators and captures one.

2nd Main Mission: Create personal martial dao (arts) for Sect, Time limit 1 year.
    Mc finishes this within 2 monthish, all mc needed to do was imagine a image and the system will create a Martial dao fitting to it, once it was created all mc needed to do was fullfil its requirements.
    Reward: An Array diagram. this can be used as the sect's main defensive/offensive array once the sect is built ( you know the array that every sect have in its core area to defend against enemies)

3rd Main Mission: Locate an area apporiate for the Sect, Time limit 3 years.

Im currently at this point.
  • Mission Spoilers:

1st Main Mission: Recruit 4 personal disciples, Time limit 1 year.
    Mc finishes it with 5 days left ( man he was desperate for wang lin)
    Reward: Dark Armoured Phantom/Dijin? this is a puppet that requires large amount of energy to operate but it has terrible power, when mc 1st uses with someone's soul as power it kills 2 core-formation cultivators and captures one.

2nd Main Mission: Create personal martial dao (arts) for Sect, Time limit 1 year.
    Mc finishes this within 2 monthish, all mc needed to do was imagine a image and the system will create a Martial dao fitting to it, once it was created all mc needed to do was fullfil its requirements.
    Reward: An Array diagram. this can be used as the sect's main defensive/offensive array once the sect is built ( you know the array that every sect have in its core area to defend against enemies)

3rd Main Mission: Locate an area apporiate for the Sect, Time limit 3 years.

Im currently at this point.
    Nice, at least he finds the disciples in less than 100 chapters
  • About his disciples, they all currently think he is op as fuck.

During Xiao Yan's recuritment arc a Firesword sect's Core-formation elder came to try to kidnap Tianhao, Mc used the Loli-monster who is a type of gluttony monster that can eat magic to eat up his attacks and at one point the loli couldnt eat anymore and vomited the magic back out so it looked like from the outside that the mc was standing motionless against the elder's every attack, then at one point was irrated by it and then returned the elder's attack defeating him. This made Xiao yan and xun'er think that he is a great master.

needless to say Mc's acting ability is 1st rate.
  • edited September 2015

About his disciples, they all currently think he is op as fuck.

During Xiao Yan's recuritment arc a Firesword sect's Core-formation elder came to try to kidnap Tianhao, Mc used the Loli-monster who is a type of gluttony monster that can eat magic to eat up his attacks and at one point the loli couldnt eat anymore and vomited the magic back out so it looked like from the outside that the mc was standing motionless against the elder's every attack, then at one point was irrated by it and then returned the elder's attack defeating him. This made Xiao yan and xun'er think that he is a great master.

He reminds me of Yue Yang in LLS
    And why Firesword sect's Core-formation elder wanted to kidnap Tianhao?!
  • edited September 2015
    WorldSpiritist... Is Xun'er with him too? She is also an OP in the main series... scary chick...
  • How is he know about Wang Lin? Was he disappointed by Wang Lin low body base? How did he get Wang to take him as his teacher? Wang Lin must be under a lot of pressure from his 4 years old senior, isn't it?
  • Chosen said:

If I am right then it happened in next couple of chapters...one of the disciples meet the kid and notice his talent. He tries to make him join his sect but coudn't... of course he tells his sect elder and they are looking for genius kid.
  • animeda said:

WorldSpiritist... Is Xun'er with him too? She is also an OP in the main series... scary chick...

I really hope that they add a female genius disciple into his personal disciples etc...
    animeda said:

Chosen said:

If I am right then it happened in next couple of chapters...one of the disciples meet the kid and notice his talent. He tries to make him join his sect but coudn't... of course he tells his sect elder and they are looking for genius kid.
    Really?! i can't wait for it :D
  • edited September 2015
    Chosen said:

Yeah dude thats why I like this novel yue yang is my favorite protag, That elder wanted to kidnap tianhao because he is like a Qi level 4 at 4 years old so is an epic genius.

animeda said:

Lol yeah, when mc was checking talents he found Xun'er too and she is op as fuck as well with body base of 9 and 8/7s in everything else, but she apparently have an outside force raising her talent. Mc almost wanted to take her with him as well but knows she probably won't go since she has her clan. She and Xiao yan seperates like in BTTH and promises to meet up after mc pwns nalan ran.

Prach said:

How is he know about Wang Lin? Was he disappointed by Wang Lin low body base? How did he get Wang to take him as his teacher? Wang Lin must be under a lot of pressure from his 4 years old senior, isn't it?

He was wondering around after finding zhu yi, then his 3 disciples hear that some kid was taking a test to join a sect, failed then tried to commit suicide, failed and got accepted ( wang lin's story) Hearing this Mc was like OMG This is protag material, then heard he got accepted after the fail suicide and was like epicly sad, mc was like fuck why??? im only like late a day or 2 if i could've gotten to him after the failed suicide and before the acceptance then he will be my disicple for sure. he then goes to the sect and plotted to try to get wang lin to leave the sect and come to him XD.

He wasn't disappointed by his Low body base since Wang lin have 2 maxed out stats, also the low body base + high comprehension means that initially wang lin will advance very slow, but later on his growth will explode upwards since he can understand all the martial dao and arts. he can also like perfect martial arts and think of new additions easily.

Regarding how Mc found the other 3 disciples:

Shi Tianhao was found when mc saw him in the wolf village competing.

Xiao yan was found when mc stumbled across Nalan ran's breaking engagment group, after hearing about how xiao yan was a genius years before then suddenly became a waste and how nalan ran wanted to break off the marriage, mc was like OMG yes this is the Breaking engagment flag that will turn a protag's situation around.

Zhu yi was found after he accepted xiao yan as a disciple, one of the rings that xiao yan had was sealing a gluttony monster, the other a disciple of the void-sect. From the gluttony monster he heard about the saint of the void-sect and how she lost her cultivation was forced to be the wife of a duke in the zhou dynesty and had a son, hearing this MC was like protag material desu and went for it.
  • Chosen said:

Yeah dude thats why I like this novel yue yang is my favorite protag, That elder wanted to kidnap tianhao because he is like a Qi level 4 at 4 years old so is an epic genius.

animeda said:

Lol yeah, when mc was checking talents he found Xun'er too and she is op as fuck as well with body base of 9 and 8/7s in everything else, but she apparently have an outside force raising her talent. Mc almost wanted to take her with him as well but knows she probably won't go since she has her clan. She and Xiao yan seperates like in BTTH and promises to meet up after mc pwns nalan ran.

Prach said:

How is he know about Wang Lin? Was he disappointed by Wang Lin low body base? How did he get Wang to take him as his teacher? Wang Lin must be under a lot of pressure from his 4 years old senior, isn't it?

He was wondering around after finding zhu yi, then his 3 disciples hear that some kid was taking a test to join a sect, failed then tried to commit suicide, failed and got accepted ( wang lin's story) Hearing this Mc was like OMG This is protag material, then heard he got accepted after the fail suicide and was like epicly sad, mc was like fuck why??? im only like late a day or 2 if i could've gotten to him after the failed suicide and before the acceptance then he will be my disicple for sure. he then goes to the sect and plotted to try to get wang lin to leave the sect and come to him XD.

He wasn't disappointed by his Low body base since Wang lin have 2 maxed out stats, also the low body base + high comprehension means that initially wang lin will advance very slow, but later on his growth will explode upwards since he can understand all the martial dao and arts. he can also like perfect martial arts and think of new additions easily.

Xiao yan was found when mc stumbled across Nalan ran's breaking engagment group, after hearing about how xiao yan was a genius years before then suddenly became a waste and how nalan ran wanted to break off the marriage, mc was like OMG yes this is the Breaking engagment flag that will turn a protag's situation around.

Zhu yi was found after he accepted xiao yan as a disciple, one of the rings that xiao yan had was sealing a gluttony monster, the other a disciple of the void-sect. From the gluttony monster he heard about the saint of the void-sect and how she lost her cultivation was forced to be the wife of a duke in the zhou dynesty and had a son, hearing this MC was like protag material desu and went for it.
    Can you please say how did he get Wang Lin out of the sect and is he learning the true Ji realm or some other type of dao?! if some other dao can you please write it is name and it is capability?!
  • Chosen said:

Chosen said:

animeda said:

Prach said:

Can you please say how did he get Wang Lin out of the sect and is he learning the true Ji realm or some other type of dao?! if some other dao can you please write it is name and it is capability?!
    Remenber that bead wang lin have in xian ni? he got that here too, expect the dude inside the bead is evil here, he is a part of some ghost sect that refines people's souls so he tried to kill wang lin and steal his body, mc saves him and afterwards wang lin joins as his disciple. that elder that wanted wang lin's bead exists too and after the evil dude in the bead activates he verbally expells wang lin out of the sect.

Wang lin is learning what ever dao that was in that bead, so what he is studying in xian ni is probably what he is studying here,

• Chosen said:

Chosen said:

animeda said:

Prach said:

Remenber that bead wang lin have in xian ni? he got that here too, expect the dude inside the bead is evil here, he is a part of some ghost sect that refines people's souls so he tried to kill wang lin and steal his body, mc saves him and afterwards wang lin joins as his disciple. that elder that wanted wang lin's bead exists too and after the evil dude in the bead activates he verbally expells wang lin out of the sect.

Wang lin is learning what ever dao that was in that bead, so what he is studying in xian ni is probably what he is studying here,
    If i remember correctly there was no dao in the bead at all he just got instructions from the dude in the bead
    Btw, about the dude in the ring on Xiao yan is he changed too or he didn't appear at all?!!
  • He turned into a girl who is a pro-disciple of the most powerful sect (the void sec)
  • He turned into a girl who is a pro-disciple of the most powerful sect (the void sec)

Really?! that's very funny XD
  • edited September 2015
    Also the previous Main quests are the 1st section so they were 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 etc.

the 2nd section of the main quest are 2.0 etc.

Main quest 2.0 Find 30 core disciple that have talent average of 25+ ( xiao yan is 34, shi tianhao 34, zhu yi 34, and wang lin 33) Time limit 10 years.
    this answered mc's question about what catagory the talent system was going for, since xiao yan didn't have a maxed out stat, and wang lin had a 5.

Btw the last first section main quest's reward is a time vine that once grown to cave will give it a time dialation effect, so inside that cave time will be 100x the outside.

• That's amazing
    Did he find any core disciples?!!
  • edited September 2015
    So far the 1st possible disciple is a red haired girl he met before who have a talent congegate of 30, 8,8,7,7.
    she has more exprience in killing and fighting then mc and his 4 disciple combined, at a city she beat the shit out of 3 dudes who insulted her and everyone was like looking at her going like this beautiful girl is so harsh, xiao yan and company were like a bit of scared by her.

He also got some dude to be a law enforcement elder for him (this dude was with the girl) he is Core formation peak and is about to be Yuanying.

recurring joke is that whenever mc takes zhu yi to some town or city he lets him go wander by himself, and whenever he meets up with zhu yi again he always have some random treasure (that appears plain) and goes Master I feel this item is a bit weird *hands over* that blessing of 10 XD