Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited November 12
    yun che fucked up big time
    not only he called her big chest senior sister three times he also thought she was someone else
  • edited November 12
    jiggle tits senior sister makes an appearance -_- .. 
    seriously mars.. was it really necessary to describe how her tits are jiggling even when she is walking slowly.. and she happens to be the realm emperor Mu Xuanyin herself... 
  • bladerash said:
    jiggle tits senior sister makes an appearance -_- .. 
    seriously mars.. was it really necessary to describe how her tits are jiggling even when she is walking slowly.. 
    At this moment? Yes. Because it was what MC was watching very closely. Like he was focused only on it. If it was purely for fanservice it would be dumb, but in this scene it fitted very well because Yun Che is a real pervert.
  • What do you mean by "according to YC's words"?
    This.

“Country bumpkin, just follow us. Stop asking here and there, so annoying.” Mu Xiaolan pushed Yun Che right onto the icicle impatiently with her palms, then she twisted her slim waist and landed on its surface herself as well before turning her back to him.

Yun Che gritted his teeth, watching the petite view of her back… This little girl, a perfect man like myself, she actually can’t stand a single thing I do… could she be a lesbian?Forget it, you can stay proud for now. When I know my way around here, I must touch your butt three times a day!!
  • It is not yc'fault because she used her power to affect his mind.
  • if Mu Xuanyin finally appeared then i can start reading chapters again soon. i stopped to wait for her appearance before reading again
  • edited November 12
    So, Even after saying her name, Yun Che failed to know her as his sect master rather assumed that she is that maid Hanyi is trying to marry. Is that right or did Mu Xuanyin(Sect master) tell him not to tell her name to Xiaolan ??
    Also, by the way she acted there as a seductress and gets harassed 
  • I didn't think a new chapter would come out while I was typing my previous comment, but it it did kind of confirm what I was saying, especially about Mu Xiaolan's senses being blocked off.  
    But what the most important is the fact that a new girl is T H I C C!!! Finally!
    I definitely have to agree with you there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 
    Icefield said:
    What do you mean by "according to YC's words"?
    This.

“Country bumpkin, just follow us. Stop asking here and there, so annoying.” Mu Xiaolan pushed Yun Che right onto the icicle impatiently with her palms, then she twisted her slim waist and landed on its surface herself as well before turning her back to him.

Yun Che gritted his teeth, watching the petite view of her back… This little girl, a perfect man like myself, she actually can’t stand a single thing I do… could she be a lesbian?Forget it, you can stay proud for now. When I know my way around here, I must touch your butt three times a day!!
    I don't know about her becoming a future wife (probably a concubine at most), but she'll definitely become a future sexual harassment target. :naughty:
  • Next time YC can insult Feixue in Netherfrost Heavenly Lake for being not real one..
  • ozro said:
    So, Even after saying her name, Yun Che failed to know her as his sect master rather assumed that she is that maid Hanyi is trying to marry. Is that right or did Mu Xuanyin(Sect master) tell him not to tell her name to Xiaolan ??
    Also, by the way she acted there as a seductress and gets harassed 
    He doesn't know his sect master name. When you think about he was only ever talking about those things with Xiaolan and she was always reffering to Xuanyin as Realm Queen. Combined with the fact that Yun Che would never guess that it was Xuanyin who personally visited him... Well, he assumed the most possible answer to her identity. And I'm sure she was testing him on top of having some fun. I can imagine that normally guys below certain power level and age in her pressence can't speak at all not to mention speaking with sense. 

Icefield said:
    What do you mean by "according to YC's words"?
    This.

I don't know about her becoming a future wife (probably a concubine at most), but she'll definitely become a future sexual harassment target. :naughty:

I second it. Xiaolan is next twin sister in Yun Che's mind. Only less cute. And dumber. And more annoying. 

Btw, that entire development is really forced... Mars introduced Xuanyin in a funny way, true, but the one that doesn't make any sense. Oh well, at least we have waifu material. And she is a T H I C C milf. I still hope for all Fairies from Asgard to join the harem but finally someone can stand proudly next to Qianxue! T H I C C is the best!

• All this talk about Xiaolan and her potential for being a potential target for sexual harassment. I much rather she just fades into the story to never be heard from again. She is harder to ignore than little aunt when reading. 

LMAO---Jiggle Tits........ :D
  • what is T H I C C ?
  • momzo said:
    what is T H I C C ?
    Google it. It's really NSFW though, so you can try doing it when you are alone. :innocent:

Nibs said:
    All this talk about Xiaolan and her potential for being a potential target for sexual harassment. I much rather she just fades into the story to never be heard from again. She is harder to ignore than little aunt when reading. 

LMAO---Jiggle Tits........ :D
    The dream of making Xiaolan fading away is hopefully on the horizon - once Yun Che's promotion we should see and HEAR her much less. 
  • edited November 12
    Shiro_Shinigami said:
    The dream of making Xiaolan fading away is hopefully on the horizon - once Yun Che's promotion we should see and HEAR her much less. 
    She is a princess of some realm/big sect. Classic non-willingly arranged marriage girl. So YC will not miss her.

• Who appeared in today's chapter was Mu Xuanyin or Feixue?
  • john10123 said:

Who appeared in today's chapter was Mu Xuanyin or Feixue?
    Xuanyin
    "Feixue" is result of YC's "great deduction"
  • Icefield said:
    john10123 said:

Xuanyin

I understand, but will the feixue enter the harem? since MB, Mars said she does not enter ...
  • john10123 said:
    Icefield said:
    john10123 said:

Xuanyin

I understand, but will the feixue enter the harem? since MB, Mars said she does not enter ...
    At this point we've first heard about Feixue 2 chapters ago not to mention seeing her. So you know, your guess is as good as anyone else at this point.

Icefield said:
    Shiro_Shinigami said:
    She is a princess of some realm/big sect. Classic non-willingly arranged marriage girl. So YC will not miss her.
    Yeah, she is. But I doubt that she is so important to arrange marriage to the top disciple in higher mid level Realm. It will be rather Yun Che saving her from unwanted marriage by punching and kicking for the sake of their questionable friendship rather than for romantic reasons. At least at this point I simply can't put her remotely close to the harem but rather as younger sister figure. If you think about Xiaolan as annoying, arrogant brat that has some serious issues because of her puberty and Yun Che as older brother figure they actually work preety nicely together. You know, that stupid teenage sister that is always teased by her older brother and is extremely irritating. Also, we don't really have someone who can be considered Younger Sister and it would be nice change of pace to introduce a girl that instead of eventually spreading her legs in front MC simply is there to remind that not all girls join the harem but still can be on friendly terms with him. 
  • john10123 said:
    I understand, but will the feixue enter the harem?
    YC need some foes in SSR.
    If he becomes GRK disciple plus goes after Feixue it will be enough reason to war with Hanyi and his backing.
    john10123 said:
    since MB, Mars said she does not enter ...
    Where Mars said something about MB?

• john10123 said:
    Icefield said:
    john10123 said:

Xuanyin

At this point we've first heard about Feixue 2 chapters ago not to mention seeing her. So you know, your guess is as good as anyone else at this point.

Icefield said:
    Shiro_Shinigami said:
    Yeah, she is. But I doubt that she is so important to arrange marriage to the top disciple in higher mid level Realm. It will be rather Yun Che saving her from unwanted marriage by punching and kicking for the sake of their questionable friendship rather than for romantic reasons. At least at this point I simply can't put her remotely close to the harem but rather as younger sister figure. If you think about Xiaolan as annoying, arrogant brat that has some serious issues because of her puberty and Yun Che as older brother figure they actually work preety nicely together. You know, that stupid teenage sister that is always teased by her older brother and is extremely irritating. Also, we don't really have someone who can be considered Younger Sister and it would be nice change of pace to introduce a girl that instead of eventually spreading her legs in front MC simply is there to remind that not all girls join the harem but still can be on friendly terms with him. 
    Reading this I almost don't want her to disappear. But disappear she must!!!
    She is nothing more than a nuisance beyond redemption.

I see the hope for his next master (GRK) to be his potential lover. YC do love the girls that are rulers or in line to be rulers. Also she is thick and captivated his soul....Still can't get over Jiggle Tits
  • edited November 13
    Icefield said:
    Shiro_Shinigami said:
    Who knows, maybe Mu Xiaolan's family might try to arrange a marriage between her & YC, after he becomes famous. 

Of course Yun Che is more than likely going to reject it, he's probably going to handle it the same way he handled the marriage proposal from the Su Family. (Sister-zoned)
    Shiro_Shinigami said:

Icefield said:
    Shiro_Shinigami said:
    Well I also would like it if Mu Xiaolan just disappeared, but if she becomes like you described 'a bratty younger sister figure' then I would be able to accept that far more than her becoming a harem member.
    Nibs said:

Reading this I almost don't want her to disappear. But disappear she must!!!
    She is nothing more than a nuisance beyond redemption.

I see the hope for his next master (GRK) to be his potential lover. YC do love the girls that are rulers or in line to be rulers. Also she is thick and captivated his soul....Still can't get over Jiggle Tits
    No he doesn't. Yun Che likes unparalleled beauties, but he normally falls in love with girls he has deep feelings of gratitude towards. If you were using Cang Yue, Feng Xue'er, and Huan Caiyi as a reference then you would still be wrong. For the first two Yun Che didn't even know their actual identity when he first met them.

When Yun Che first met senior sister Lan Xueruo(Cang Yue) he had proposed to her on the spot without knowing actual identity, but after she helped him escape from the side branch of the Xiao Sect YC had started to get more serious about pursuing her. 

When Yun Che first met Feng Xue'er he didn't know she was the Phoenix Princess, he just thought that she was an unparalleled beauty from the Phoenix sect who saved his life and had given him the first 4 parts of World Ode of the Phoenix, even back then he was trying to get closer to her. The reason they officially ended up together is because Empress Cang Yue requested that Xue'er marries Yun Che as one of the conditions back then. 

As for Huan Caiyi in the beginning he didn't really care much about her, the reason he was trying to save her back then was in order to protect his family. But that changed after the events that happened in the GC lightning valley, she saved his life by using her own body as a shield and she forcefully had her way with him, after that in Yun Che's mind she was already his woman.
  • BTW, What realms comes under Eastern God Territory and also for Western God Territory ??
  • @ozro
    Eastern in order of power: Brahma, Eternal Pearl, Star/Moon.
    As for Western Territory we know absolutely nothing other than them being the strongest. In latest chapters we got to know about "Dragon Empress" that suppose to be super beauty and be from Western Territory so probably Azure Dragon Clan is there.
  • After reading all your comments and the last chapters again, I think that this woman is well MX and I note that MF is not the same as MX ( weird theory). This amalgam/accident is very interesting and it will lead to funny scenes after. The “very intelligent” remark was about YC’s analysis and how he described very well the real relationship between MH and MF (and not that he discovered the real identity of I don’t know what). For now MX finds that YC is very interesting but she doesn’t see him as a disciple yet. The selection process will be very simple and it will be about the affinity towards the ice attribute and not the level of profound realm so that all the participants to this lake event are concerned about this. The test can be something like diving deeper or/and staying inside longer time. We can imagine that by some process, YC will win “accidentally” and the reactions will be very funny. 
    I think that the breakthrough of YC to the DER will be very spectacular and this will lead him to win the trial, but even if he recovers his 2 realms skipping ability, he won’t be able to compete against MH or MF by force, so any possible conflict will be reported for after, because we know that his selection as direct disciple won’t be welcomed by the majority of the sect. 
  • @Spike Spiegel
    Well, the only one who said that Feixue and Xuanyin is the same person was probably me and I was joking. It is obvious that Yun Che's done goofed there and Feixue can't be Xuanyin. Even if regular disciples haven't seen Realm Queen all Elders and core disciples have seen so there is absolutely no way that they are the same person. And I doubt that any disguise would make it possible.

As for requirements even Yizhou mentioned that actual power level is secondary and it's more about ice affinity, overall potential and such. Basically Yun Che is over the top with those things so it is only the matter to show it. And for actual test how it looks we will see hopefully today.

Also, last one thing - I wouldn't say that Yun Che won't be able to compete with Hanyi after the lake. It all depends on 3 factors:
    1. What will happen when Yun Che actually reach Divine Origin Realm considering that his body already is "Divine"?
    2. How long they will stay there and how much natural energy Yun Che absorb?
    3. Will Yun Che get blood of Ice Phoenix there?
    If Yun Che jump to mid stage Divine Origin Realm he will be able to absolutely demolish Hanyi. If he will get Ice Phoenix blood there (and it is very much possible since this is a special place for Ice Phoenix) then there is also possibility for additional arts training and it can slow down his progress or it might have opposite effect. And if they stay there for months he will be able to absorb so much energy than he can make it go completely dry for example. That would be huge thing and his power level would definetely not rise to mere Divine Origin Realm. I can see Yun Che having friendly show down with Hanyi and maybe Feixue to show their prowess in Ice control and Yun Che using final Ice Phoenix's art. After that it would be test of power (most likely on Hanyi's request) and Yun Che complete victory. 

Although, most likely scenario is Yun Che being in early DTR with Purgatory/Rumbling Heaven to just overtake Yizhou.
  • @Shiro_Shinigami  DTR?? Do you mean DER (DOR) with two realms skipping. For the rest yeah, I agree with you totally but I hope that he will get the ice Phoenix legacy directly from the antique divine ice Phoenix spirit inside the lake. Like the GC, he can detect easily the EG water seed and give the same GC discour about the best affinity and the best opportunity, maybe also the fact of having the fire Phoenix inheritance will lead to something very special. 
    If YC gets only 1complet drop of blood from MX, this is not very interesting for him comparing to the other legacies. And also, obtaining it directly from the antique spirit is much better and he can get other gifts. Also in this case, it will be MX who will run after him in order to become her direct disciple, and then mixing again all the cards about MH or MF. I think that this scenario is more logical because I don’t see other reasons for YC to change his mind and compete against MH and MF. 
  • @Spike Spiegel
    From mid DOR he should be able to fight with mid DTR like Hanyi especially with his immunity to ice and broken physical body. That's what I meant. Also I'd refuse 1 drop from Ice Phoenix if I were Yun Che - it's useless for him and insulting for Ice Phoenix. Anyway, the main point is the fact that Xuanyin suppose to announce who is going to be her disciple BEFORE the lake but obviously she won't do it. Depending on the conditions enitre competitions between Yun Che, Hanyi and Feixue would set in the motions ASAP or only be resolved after exiting. We will see.

Either way not taking Disciple would be huge thing and can make people want to "help" Hanyi to become one. After all that entire lake area looks like closed space where everything can happen...
  • When YC steps into the divine way he should be able to easily fight someone from the next level up.
  • Far fetched theory crafting:
    Lake->Pure Ice Energy->Jump to Divine Essence (at the very least)
    Fire Prison->Pure Fire Energy->Jump to Divine Tribulation Realm
    Divine Tribulation->Purest form of Divine Lightning Energy (?)->Jump to Mars only what level.

If Yun Che can absorb Tribulation, which would make sense, then it's all great and nice but the problem is that his 2 final seeds are getting more and more sidetracked in that scenario. I mean he won't need Wind/Earth to level up and it's really hard to say when he will need them if ever. And how he will get them. It is possible that those 2 seeds left BPS - in million of years everything could happen and the fact that all records are barely from 10k ago it is possible that they are long gone (again, Wood Spirit apprentice might have Earth Seed) but in long run we shouldn't hear about them for next few arcs. And without that I doubt that Yun Che can fully grasp EG's power (domain, spirit, space and who knows what else?).

Basically Mars is purposely delaying it without obvious reason. And reduce chances for additional elemental legacies and arts to minimum. Especially in current plot there are only 2 elemental realms and only top ones. And that's why I'm starting to believe that we won't get those seeds and other legacies at all or we will have to wait to final boss to show up to make Yun Che finally looking for them. Which also means that chances for new arts are slim. And it's really pissing me off that we probably won't see anything new for very long time. I mean, aside from Ice Phoenix he might get ANOTHER Fire/Water legacy with arts, but it's hardly new. And in very distant future Jasmine's arts. I really don't see any chances for anything else at this point...
  • @Shiro_Shinigami I like the theory of absorbing Tribulation lighting, however I don't see it doing anything for YC other than maybe tempering his body for GWoTB. The whole idea of the lighting seed and how no lighting, not even tribulation lighting having an affect on him is something Mars set up long ago for this current and next arc. I'll give Mars some credit for his foreshadowing genius. He is literally setting me up to be disappointed. 

However, knowing Mars YC will get very little benefits in the most inexplicable manner only reaching DTR 1 by the time of the tourney. Even looking at the lighting situation, I can see two outcomes of this: 1 Tribulation lighting help YC in the most 'minor' manner 2. Tribulation has absolutely no affect on him due to seed.

In regards to the other seeds, I feel YC will return to BPS at the end of the 5 years only to find the place in turmoil due to some random GR issue along with finding the seeds at that time to go back to GR for revenge...