Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited September 2015
    The purple crystal in purple veined god crystal. Thats why divine phoenix empire want it so badly. FYI to get a fingernail of purple veined god crystal you need to squeezed it out from a house size purple veined heaven crystal. And for average sect heaven crystal is a rare treasure.

If you traced it from past chapters, heaven crystal can repair your broken veins, one of material to force open your 54 veins and can become precious medicine. You can imagine how great god crystal, the higher tier of heaven crystal

Oh, it also one of material to remould jasmine body
  • The purple crystal in purple veined god crystal. Thats why divine phoenix empire want it so badly. FYI to get a fingernail of purple veined god crystal you need to squeezed it out from a house size purple veined heaven crystal. And for average sect heaven crystal is a rare treasure.

If you traced it from past chapters, heaven crystal can repair your broken veins, one of material to force open your 54 veins and can become precious medicine. You can imagine how great god crystal, the higher tier of heaven crystal

Oh, it also one of material to remould jasmine body

Not to mention u use it to fly them planes
  • Yes yes, the purple crystal is valuable. There's soooo many uses. HOWEVER, in the end it's still just material goods. It's money. It's NOT a Phoenix God. It's NOT going to magically bring the Phoenix empire into equal standing with the other Sacred lands. 

Like I've mentioned, the only possible uses are:
    • bribing other countries to not attack or hired armies
    • quickly raising up a few more Tyrants and Divine realm cultivators
    Both possibilities are still just temporary measures as they can't hope to catch up to the millenniums of history the other empires have accumulated. 
  • Material can be boost for your sect power. Do you forget how qingyue become a emperor realm? Or how yunche forcefully increased his level from earth profound level 7 to 10??

Or maybe divine phoenix empire can bribe some tyrants from other sects to help tem cope with 4 sacred palace :3
  • 1 thing is for sure: in the World there's going to be chaos. The Blue Wind empire will arrive at almost ruins, Then the MC arrive and kick ass...
  • I wonder what xue ni reaction if she know her father invade yunche country. I can imagine yunche will have war with divine phoenix empire when he come back but I don't know if he can destoy divine phoenix empire because it's xue ni family. And I don't think divine phoenix empire will give up before they learn it hard way
  • Yeah, everything is really gearing up to a clash 3 years from now indeed. By then the Asgardians might have a few Tyrants, maybe? That pretty much is what they will need to stand against the Divine Phoenix Empire or Yexing Han at all.

What I'm guessing is going to happen is the Divine Phoenix will attack, the Asgardians will defend and in the confusion Yexing Han will slip in and make the grab for both Qingyue and Xueni. Then Yun Che, Yuanba and the Divine Phoenix Empire will join to stop him. Or something like that.
  • YDM said:

Yeah, everything is really gearing up to a clash 3 years from now indeed. By then the Asgardians might have a few Tyrants, maybe? That pretty much is what they will need to stand against the Divine Phoenix Empire or Yexing Han at all.

What I'm guessing is going to happen is the Divine Phoenix will attack, the Asgardians will defend and in the confusion Yexing Han will slip in and make the grab for both Qingyue and Xueni. Then Yun Che, Yuanba and the Divine Phoenix Empire will join to stop him. Or something like that.
    Maybe a fer emperor. But tyrants? Imposible. Maybe just qingyue can become tyrant. Remember qingyue with his special body and 54 open veins need almost 2 years to advanced from emperor level 2 to 4. Other seven fairy maiden still in sky boundary lvl 10 or so. After 3 years they maybe just advanced to emperor realm maybe like level 2 or 3
  • Well, a guy can dream... Problem is, they'll just get roflstomped hard when the time comes if all they have is (at best) a few Emperors. Or maybe not, would the Empire mobilize in full force to take the Blue Wind Empire? Yexing Han also only brought a couple of Emperors to the ship, so it doesn't seem like he has that many Tyrant subordinates (or at all). Wait and see, I guess.
  • All tyrant is elder level but to beat blue wind empire, I think divine phoenix will just bring at most 1 or 2 tyrant. Blue wind strongest only emperor 6th level after all..Divine phoenix have at least 10 of it
  • All tyrant is elder level but to beat blue wind empire, I think divine phoenix will just bring at most 1 or 2 tyrant. Blue wind strongest only emperor 6th level after all..Divine phoenix have at least 10 of it

Considering the elder that died was late Tyrant stage, most elder are probably mid Tyrant. 1 elder would be enough to squash the whole empire with a finger, especially now that the strongest person, Yunba, is in closed door practice for 3 years.
  • edited September 2015

All tyrant is elder level but to beat blue wind empire, I think divine phoenix will just bring at most 1 or 2 tyrant. Blue wind strongest only emperor 6th level after all..Divine phoenix have at least 10 of it

Considering the elder that died was late Tyrant stage, most elder are probably mid Tyrant. 1 elder would be enough to squash the whole empire with a finger, especially now that the strongest person, Yunba, is in closed door practice for 3 years.
    I don't know if yuanba will help or not. It's possible saint teritory will block any news about blue wind empire to yuanba and make him just focused in training. They really attach great importance about yuanba arteries after all.

I don't know if yuanba will help or not. It's possible saint teritory will block any news about blue wind empire to yuanba and make him just focused in training. They really attach great importance about yuanba arteries after all.
    empire is running to their death. saint country would've been better than attacking yun che's people. so so much better. u know i actually feel bad for them.......
  • edited September 2015
    chapter 473 out

EDIT: just read the chapter. Yun che steppend in the sky profound realm in one moth inside the chaotic space and now is much more relaxed but Jasmine wants to make things a little bit spicy and open a space tunnel and appear in front the boat and did something. Now here is the part the i didn't really understand. Did she made speed up the boat to upgrade the pressure of the chaotic space and so make Yun Che train? Did she just met a freaking profound beast that eat space *.* (new yun che pet?)?
  • YDMYDM
    edited September 2015
    Yes.

Which is quite comical because she was already surprised Yun Che could resist at all (if he couldn't it would mean her death) yet she increases the difficulty as soon as he gets out of the worst situation? lol

On the other hand, given the fact that she is opening portals all around and stuff, I guess the cat is out of the bag that she was faking the whole "seal her powers" thing. Or at least the seal is already over, but she chose not to tell Yun Che.
  • what seal her powers? either i missed that part or forgot about that part
  • YDM said:

Yes.

Which is quite comical because she was already surprised Yun Che could resist at all (if he couldn't it would mean her death) yet she increases the difficulty as soon as he gets out of the worst situation? lol

On the other hand, given the fact that she is opening portals all around and stuff, I guess the cat is out of the bag that she was faking the whole "seal her powers" thing. Or at least the seal is already over, but she chose not to tell Yun Che.
    I think jasmine prepare for next stage of training. Jasmine said if yunche can survive for 1 year his body won't affected with space ripple anymore. Because yunche breakthrough, survival already no problem. So it's time for stage 2.

One thing I don't understand is why jasmine can move freely in space and control the boat. I think jasmine can't use her power because poison why now she can come out for a long time and use her power
  • YDMYDM
    edited September 2015
    I think she can use her power because 1) she is doing all of that stuff and 2) she is jeopardizing Yun Che's life, which implies jeopardizing her own life. Unless she is going to act like Yun Che throwing his life away (plz no), then she must have some assurance.

At the special dimension opened at the Sky Sword Villa, Jasmine tells Yun Che she will seal her own power in order to treat her poison and that he shouldn't count on her for quite some time.
  • Yeah i guess that now she can use her power, ar at least she can create space tunnel like eating a cake LOL Jasmine said that if Yun Che can resist 1 year in the chaotic space he will have the body of a god and not many people can injure him in the Profound mainland *.*
  • edited September 2015
    New chapter is out

So the space beast recognize Jasmine and is stunned because he know that she was infected by the poison and should be dead by now. She kill one beast and one run away because Jasmine began to be pale. Then she control the space so Yun Che can train. I don't know if she is torturing him or is some sort of though love XD
  • Anyone know the meaning behind 坤, from 食坤兽? From my understand it is related to "might" or "power" but if someone understands the background of the character deeply please kindly enlighten me. I'm quite curious what exactly does these beast devour lol...
  • edited September 2015

Anyone know the meaning behind 坤, from 食坤兽? From my understand it is related to "might" or "power" but if someone understands the background of the character deeply please kindly enlighten me. I'm quite curious what exactly does these beast devour lol...

Alone should be read as kun that is one of the triagrams of the I Ching: Earth http://www.egreenway.com/taichichuan/trigram.htm
    In japanese exist the same character with the same meaning and pronunciation and, if alone it assume the same meaning as the chinese, earth, if put with other kanji he can assume the meaning of "another world". 

For me a translation of 食坤兽 should be earth-eater beast, or land-eater beast but that scene of the novel is placed in a chaotic space so it should be Space-eater beast
  • Can someone give me cliffs on how yuanba super saiyaned to tyrant level so fast? I mean I know the reason is because there was a period where he thought yunche died. But what about stuff like how he meet his master/resources/who is backing him with all the medicines supplies and crap. I mean you can't just be poor and sit cross legged meditating for a few years into tyrant level even if his veins are special.
  • Yuanba, meanwhile he was in the elementary realm, challenged a lot of sect disciple in the phoenix empire. Every single time he was defeat so bad that he almost died a couple of time. In that moment the Tyrant profound vein was actived and every time they increase is power level so he just keep attacking this disciple of the sect until he was half-dead so he can reactivate the power of the vein. A day when he was almost dead, his master found him in the middle of the street and when he found out that he the Tyrant vein he accepter as a dispicle. After some extreme training he arrived at the tyrant realm 
  • "I don't know if she is torturing him or is some sort of though love XD"

It's probably just practical. The space he is currently in is heaven for practice. It is overflowing with energy and continuously stressing him. Not to mention Jasmine can control it at will and still keep Yun Che in the dark that she was bullshitting him all along. lol
  • YDM said:

"I don't know if she is torturing him or is some sort of though love XD"

It's probably just practical. The space he is currently in is heaven for practice. It is overflowing with energy and continuously stressing him. Not to mention Jasmine can control it at will and still keep Yun Che in the dark that she was bullshitting him all along. lol

I think it's hell or heaven XD . If yunche just lost his will for 1 second it will be instant death for him. I hope he can reach emperor realm before go out and kick night palace and divine phoenix empire ass 
  • edited September 2015
    Let's say that it's heaven for practice but hell for Yun Che XD

• Can't wait to see how strong he is after training. It's a shame author really slow these days. Just 1 chapter for 3 days.
  • I'm just feeling this volume will end with Yun Che dropping from the clouds in the middle of the battlefield after the 3 years. With 26 chapters to go, I could see it happening.

Going with this flow, chapter 500 and up should be him basically conquering the whole continent and wiping out sacred places. 600 would be towards his clan's "monster continent" and 700 back to the Blue Wind (?) continent. By that point, Yun Che should have all the materials he needs to revive Jasmine. Though I have no idea who he would be fighting with by then since only Divine realm should be a challenge.
  • YDM said:

I'm just feeling this volume will end with Yun Che dropping from the clouds in the middle of the battlefield after the 3 years. With 26 chapters to go, I could see it happening.

Going with this flow, chapter 500 and up should be him basically conquering the whole continent and wiping out sacred places. 600 would be towards his clan's "monster continent" and 700 back to the Blue Wind (?) continent. By that point, Yun Che should have all the materials he needs to revive Jasmine. Though I have no idea who he would be fighting with by then since only Divine realm should be a challenge.
    I think after conquering whole continent he will go for su linger first. Their six years promise almost come. After that, maybe go to monster continent