Latest chapter discussion

Who wants to guess where the voice is coming from and what will happen to Yun Che lol...
CH 462

Comments

• edited December 2016
    I think Xue'er and her snow beast are the key to finding Yuechan. That's the reason Yun Che told her about her and the kid.

Also, Loved Jasmine's part in the chapter. She doesn't want to leave him.  D  Making Hong'er eat all of Yun Che's hard earned crystals.
    Also in a way, she's the only one who knows the real Yun Che. Still can't help but fall for him.

xXEJEarlXx said:
    Does Jasmine have older Sister? What does that Cai Zhi means? *lnmtl*

Maybe that's the woman who betrayed her brother.
  • edited December 2016
    I think Xue'er and her snow beast are the key to finding Yuechan. That's the reason Yun Che told her about her and the kid.

Also, Loved Jasmine's part in the chapter. She doesn't want to leave him.  D  Making Hong'er eat all of Yun Che's hard earned crystals.
    Also in a way, she's the only one who knows the real Yun Che. Still can't help but fall for him.

xXEJEarlXx said:
    Does Jasmine have older Sister? What does that Cai Zhi means? *lnmtl*

Maybe that's the woman who betrayed her brother.
  • edited January 21
    I'm pretty sure the Golden Crow only said that within all the Divine Beasts on good terms with the Evil God that left behind legacies in BPS, the Dragon God, Divine Phoenix and Golden Crow were three of them, not that there was only them.

Nop, Mars just messed up with the timeline.
    Oh is that how they translated it? 

The sentence is  “后来邪神消亡,知道这个世界存在的,便只有与邪神交好的几个神灵!龙神、凤凰、金乌便是其三!I read it as "After the Evil God died, only a few gods that were friendly with the Evil God knew about this world! Dragon God, Phoenix God, (and) Golden Crow; exactly these three!

BTW Chinese is my second language so I'm not 100% confident in my interpretation 便是 can mean "precisely/ even / if / just like / in the same way" as well. But I'm sticking with my interpretation until Mars introduces a fourth trial ground. The way I see it, there are only three gods left behind a trial ground. If traces of other gods show up, it probably came from an inheritor of the god, rather than the god bestowing it to someone from the planet, ie Yuanba's war god inheritance coming from his mother.

I wouldn't say the timeline is messed up. They said that their estimates were 3-6 months with the Yun Clan doing everything in their power and that they had to find Duke Ming within three months. It was pretty much implied that it was all them but as of the latest chapter, the royal family is helping out as well and that 10 days was a conservative estimate. And it was pretty clear to everyone involved that Caiyi wasn't happy with the progress so they were gonna try to do it a lot faster than the three month estimate.

• edited January 21
    I'm pretty sure the Golden Crow only said that within all the Divine Beasts on good terms with the Evil God that left behind legacies in BPS, the Dragon God, Divine Phoenix and Golden Crow were three of them, not that there was only them.

Nop, Mars just messed up with the timeline.
    Oh is that how they translated it? 

The sentence is  “后来邪神消亡,知道这个世界存在的,便只有与邪神交好的几个神灵!龙神、凤凰、金乌便是其三!I read it as "After the Evil God died, only a few gods that were friendly with the Evil God knew about this world! Dragon God, Phoenix God, (and) Golden Crow; exactly these three!

BTW Chinese is my second language so I'm not 100% confident in my interpretation 便是 can mean "precisely/ even / if / just like / in the same way" as well. But I'm sticking with my interpretation until Mars introduces a fourth trial ground. The way I see it, there are only three gods left behind a trial ground. If traces of other gods show up, it probably came from an inheritor of the god, rather than the god bestowing it to someone from the planet, ie Yuanba's war god inheritance coming from his mother.

I wouldn't say the timeline is messed up. They said that their estimates were 3-6 months with the Yun Clan doing everything in their power and that they had to find Duke Ming within three months. It was pretty much implied that it was all them but as of the latest chapter, the royal family is helping out as well and that 10 days was a conservative estimate. And it was pretty clear to everyone involved that Caiyi wasn't happy with the progress so they were gonna try to do it a lot faster than the three month estimate.

• edited January 21
    I wonder what makes Jasmine so sure there's no Ice Phoenix Legacy within PSC.

Also, seems like Mars messed up the story's timeline... It's not been 3 months since the LDE settled the deadline to them, it was around 2 months, I think. That will give me a lot of trouble when I write the this part in the Timeline... but at least IDR people will attend to the DSA.

Can someone tell me how many days Yun Che said that he will be off for the DSA? It was said he will be back in "67 days", that's "6 or 7 days" or really "67 days"? He gave FCA Six Fairies instructions to the next 2 months, so maybe it'll be really 67 days, but wow, 67 days is just too much, isn't it?

Pretty sure it is "6-7" days. Checked the Raws and it would be stated differently if "67" days were meant.

Maybe Jasmine checked the entire Blue Pole Star with her Divine Sense.

The last time LDE checked for the recovery process it was two months before the start of the DSC and she got told "at least three more months". Two months later, it is "10 more days". The speed up can be explained that the Yun Clan is being aided by "various palaces". Previously, I was under the impression that only the Yun Clan was involved in the recovery process.

• edited January 21
    I wonder what makes Jasmine so sure there's no Ice Phoenix Legacy within PSC.

Also, seems like Mars messed up the story's timeline... It's not been 3 months since the LDE settled the deadline to them, it was around 2 months, I think. That will give me a lot of trouble when I write the this part in the Timeline... but at least IDR people will attend to the DSA.

Can someone tell me how many days Yun Che said that he will be off for the DSA? It was said he will be back in "67 days", that's "6 or 7 days" or really "67 days"? He gave FCA Six Fairies instructions to the next 2 months, so maybe it'll be really 67 days, but wow, 67 days is just too much, isn't it?

Pretty sure it is "6-7" days. Checked the Raws and it would be stated differently if "67" days were meant.

Maybe Jasmine checked the entire Blue Pole Star with her Divine Sense.

The last time LDE checked for the recovery process it was two months before the start of the DSC and she got told "at least three more months". Two months later, it is "10 more days". The speed up can be explained that the Yun Clan is being aided by "various palaces". Previously, I was under the impression that only the Yun Clan was involved in the recovery process.

• There have been guesses that the Azure Dragon's sword is in the pocket dimension inside the ship, so if that hypothesis is correct, then I would say it's the Azure Dragon's daughter. I think it's perhaps too early for Yun Che to get that sword. However it would explain why the Sky Poison Pearl hasn't reacted to that unspecified treasure buried in the floor of the castle; i.e. would the Pearl react to other heavenly treasures?

What happened to Yun Che is he got squished by the compression of the space inside the ship. Next time we see him he'll be almost dead, but still alive because that guy is super resilient. The question is where will he be? Is the castle still going to be there? Or will the castle itself be disassembled? Will that allow him to retrieve that item which was stuck in the castle previously? Etc.
  • Does the Pearl react to other heavenly treasures? I'm thinking maybe no. Why? When he lost the Samsara Mirror to the bird/hawk, there was no radar ping when he finally caught up.

I'm guessing Yunche is right now constantly invoking the Great Way of Buddha to stay alive through the compression.
  • Yea i was also thinking that it could be the sword with the daughter sealed inside the sword, but one thing that got to me is how only Yun Che is able to hear her voice. It could either be related with him possessing the pearl or the mirror, or because he posses the "treasures" left behind by the dragon since technically he has dragon blood/spirit/power. Yun che will definitely not die, but it just seems to be too soon for him to gain the sword... especially since these sacred treasures are seek by people form other world, by people with power well within the divine realm or possibly power above the divine realm. It will become quite ridiculous if suddenly all the treasures pop up in a world that is probably the weakest in the galaxy.
    Unless this is another way for Yun Che to increase his power by another realm in short period of time like when he was trapped with his grandfather.

• YDMYDM
    edited August 2015
    The sword's tier must be above Divine realm. The Divine realm is the rank of the Phoenix's spirit wisp that is left at the trial grounds. The actual Phoenix is way stronger than that. And the sword the azure dragon talks about clearly is a sword sought by the actual gods. It stands to reason that the sword's tier, which is also the highest of all heavenly treasures, is much higher than Divine rank.

As for why only Yun Che would hear her voice, here's a crazy idea I had for a while. Remember the Overlord greatsword? It's still inside the Sky Poison Pearl. The last thing the ghost said was "Sky Poison Pearl". Yun Che was also at the moment asking who the ghost was. So, what I'm getting at is the Overlord greatsword is the depowered (and now broken) original sword. Yeah, it is as you say very coincidental, but hey that's what these novels are made of.
  • Yea, swords do have conscious after being used for a long period of time, but the overlord colossal sword is only earth profound realm, it won't be significant enough for this weapon to have a conscious since it won't be beneficial to Yun Che regardless, no offense to the previous owner "Overlord", but i don't think he was significant as well...at least when compared with the other 6 countries, and even less when compared with the 4 supreme sect.

But hey what do i know lol, as long as Yun Che pop out of the pocket dimension stronger...at least learning Hua minghai's speed martial skill, or even step into the sky profound realm. Yun Che's reason in not learning the martial skill was cause he
    did not want to owe him a favor, which will result in him becoming
    enemies with ye prince's sect in order to help Hua minghai take revenge,
    now that they already became enemies, no reason to waste free skill  He should at least have the ability to run from tyrant level cultivators even doesn't have the abilities to compete with one. The faster he surpass Yunba the better ~

• Yea, swords do have conscious after being used for a long period of time, but the overlord colossal sword is only earth profound realm, it won't be significant enough for this weapon to have a conscious since it won't be beneficial to Yun Che regardless, no offense to the previous owner "Overlord", but i don't think he was significant as well...at least when compared with the other 6 countries, and even less when compared with the 4 supreme sect.

But hey what do i know lol, as long as Yun Che pop out of the pocket dimension stronger...at least learning Hua minghai's speed martial skill, or even step into the sky profound realm. Yun Che's reason in not learning the martial skill was cause he
    now that they already became enemies, no reason to waste free skill  He should at least have the ability to run from tyrant level cultivators even doesn't have the abilities to compete with one. The faster he surpass Yunba the better ~

FYI that sword yunche use now is emperor realm. Dragon god already reforge it for yunche when he get dragon marrow bone. Plot in atg somehow repetitive for me, This arc somehow looks like arc after blue wind empire tournament. My guess yunche will trap in  boat for 2 years or so to promoted his power maybe become emperor realm and when he come back, blue wind empire will have crisis. Maybe that yexian han from night palace ready to start for qingyue or tianwei sword will start to frozen asgard because sky sword village mistress

FYI that sword yunche use now is emperor realm. Dragon god already reforge it for yunche when he get dragon marrow bone. Plot in atg somehow repetitive for me, This arc somehow looks like arc after blue wind empire tournament. My guess yunche will trap in  boat for 2 years or so to promoted his power maybe become emperor realm and when he come back, blue wind empire will have crisis. Maybe that yexian han from night palace ready to start for qingyue or tianwei sword will start to frozen asgard because sky sword village mistress

Yun che have used two weapons, one is the overlord colossal sword from imperial palace which was the one they were talking about, and which is at the moment broken. The one he obtained from the azure drain trail is the one that was upgraded from sky to emperor, and is his current weapon
  • Oh yeah I remember now. That sword come from dragon soldier he beat up in first trial
  • I just read chapter 471. The phoenix empire want to invade yun che's empire...Someone can tell me on what day of the week the chapter is usually released?
  • Just read chapter 472. It's just out. Usually author release a chapter a day. Sometime he can release 2 chapter or no chapter at all. I don't know your country time but in my country time it's normally midnight 11pm-01am if it's just 1 chapter. If author give 2 chapter it can in noon 11am-12pm or in 6-8 pm
  • edited September 2015
    so what's chap 472 is about? 

EDIT: well, i ended up reading it anyway. and damn yun che will have a huge breakthrough in regards to great way of the buddha
  • edited September 2015
    I think he will have rapid promotion in his profound strength too maybe become emperor realm. My guess for next plot : Yunche will come back after 3 years and will see blue wind empire and frozen asgard almost destroyed. Yuanba will back and help yunche too. Together they will sweep away divine phoenix empire and destroy one of 4 sacred palace. I don't know which one but I think it will be night palace
  • i'm more hype on his breakthrough in great way of the buddha specially if he can get to 5th lvl(even 4th lvl will be too fucking op already since no human can reach it)... welp after this powerup(if he reach emperor realm) his opponents will pretty much be in sovereign realm
  • edited September 2015

i'm more hype on his breakthrough in great way of the buddha specially if he can get to 5th lvl(even 4th lvl will be too fucking op already since no human can reach it)... welp after this powerup(if he reach emperor realm) his opponents will pretty much be in sovereign realm

Majority of his opponent already in tyrant realm, if he really want to destroy one of sacred palace he will meet their palace host. I will guess they will in sovereign realm. If we trace from past plot when he destroy burning heaven clan and 7 country tournament, yunche pretty much can win 2 realm above him but not 3 realm. So I guess he will reach emperor realm
  • His cultivation is also rising from the continual usage of Great Way of Buddha, so he should at the very least be mid to high Sky Profound level after he gets out (which is enough to combat Tyrants with the multiplicative properties of his Evil god pores). I'm more curious about how he will get out. Maybe if he reaches lvl4 GreatWay, then he can walk around the spatial disturbance with no problems. Then he can finally find that ghost and get that red jewel thing.

It looks like everything is ramping up for him to get out in 3 years. The Phoenix kingdom wants to conquer Blue Wind in 3 years. Yuanba will be in closed door cultivation for 3 years. I can see Yunche speech already at that time. "I SAVED your princess, and you repay me by ransacking my wife's kingdom!!"  

Also, I really don't get Phoenix kingdom's logic in conquering the Blue Wind kingdom besides pissing off Yunche for a plotline. There's a jewel mine so they want to claim it... for what? Money? Money won't solve their problems of NOT HAVING A GOD. Even if they raise their general cultivation level, they are still vastly inferior to the 4 other Sacred Lands. Just a few more Tyrants and Divine levels won't really help if the other side has hundreds more (guessing based on history and longevity of the other lands).
  • There is only one Divine realm in the continent and that is the Phoenix (that is, the one in the cave Yun Che discovered). That is confirmed in chap 471.

Well, even if it ultimately doesn't work, what would you do? Sit around and wait for Yexing Han to come rape your daughter? I wouldn't. You could argue he may not have needed to resort to war, but it wouldn't be a plot otherwise, hehe. Also, the mine is of that 'purple crystal' thing, I believe.

I kind of prefer Yun Che powering up more frequently than skipping large chunks of time to have him "catch up". Either way, I don't think he will get to Emperor level. With his Evil God stuff, etc, that would almost be enough let him be #1 in the whole continent.
  • finished reading chapter 472. Yun che is going to have a huge breakthrough in the profound level, and maybe he will reach the 4th stage of the GWOB. I hope that he will reach the emperor realm. There will be probably a tim skip of 3 year and when he retur there will be caos in his country. I hope he will destroy a sacred palce too, or at least let tem retreat with their tail behid their legs. 

Here is my question: If Yun Che will become an emperor, he can use for more time the dragon domain or this will be always limited? 
  • YDMYDM
    edited September 2015
    It probably will always be limited at least until he reaches the point when it is almost useless against his oponents. Otherwise it would be just too op. It's possible when he goes beyond Divine realm too.
  • There is only one Divine realm in the continent and that is the Phoenix (that is, the one in the cave Yun Che discovered). That is confirmed in chap 471.

Well, even if it ultimately doesn't work, what would you do? Sit around and wait for Yexing Han to come rape your daughter? I wouldn't. You could argue he may not have needed to resort to war, but it wouldn't be a plot otherwise, hehe. Also, the mine is of that 'purple crystal' thing, I believe.

I kind of prefer Yun Che powering up more frequently than skipping large chunks of time to have him "catch up". Either way, I don't think he will get to Emperor level. With his Evil God stuff, etc, that would almost be enough let him be #1 in the whole continent.
    They did not really mention going to the Blue Wind kingdom for the Phoenix, so I don't know if that's even part of their plans. 
    Snow can already overpower Yexing Han 1v1 so forget any chance of rape (besides the plot armor of being a Yunche harem member). 
    The purple crystal thing is valuable, yes, but it's not exactly going to protect them from the Sacred lands. It just seems to be valuable currency, which is why I mentioned Money being the only reason. Are they just going to bribe the other empires? Are they going to buy tons of level up meds? Why is the mine and the purple crystal so important? I can only see greed in the decision and nothing to do with protecting the Phoenix empire. 
    As for other uses of the purple crystal, we see Flower Thief dude use it to prolong his wife's life, and it's part of Jasmine's body revival creation recipe. So maybe there is some use for it that they have yet to explain that may boaster the Phoenix empire's power.

Right now, I'm reminded of Coiling Dragon when Linley discovers the crystal mine in his Baruch kingdom, and they start a Magitech war.
  • I don't think they're looking for the Phoenix.

The purple crystal is used to make lvl up medicine. I think Yun Che uses it when he refines the pill with dragon blood. What the emperor wants to do is refine a lot of pills and lvl up his clan. Sure, Xueni is op, but she isn't invincible. If Yexing Han convinces his clan to attack, which is not far-fetched since he is the clan head's son, then they're doomed. There is also that technique which seals her power. If he is cunning enough, he may capture her like he did in the ship.

LOL. IET loves his rat armies.
  • edited September 2015
    The purple crystal in purple veined god crystal. Thats why divine phoenix empire want it so badly. FYI to get a fingernail of purple veined god crystal you need to squeezed it out from a house size purple veined heaven crystal. And for average sect heaven crystal is a rare treasure.

If you traced it from past chapters, heaven crystal can repair your broken veins, one of material to force open your 54 veins and can become precious medicine. You can imagine how great god crystal, the higher tier of heaven crystal

Oh, it also one of material to remould jasmine body
  • The purple crystal in purple veined god crystal. Thats why divine phoenix empire want it so badly. FYI to get a fingernail of purple veined god crystal you need to squeezed it out from a house size purple veined heaven crystal. And for average sect heaven crystal is a rare treasure.

If you traced it from past chapters, heaven crystal can repair your broken veins, one of material to force open your 54 veins and can become precious medicine. You can imagine how great god crystal, the higher tier of heaven crystal

Oh, it also one of material to remould jasmine body

Not to mention u use it to fly them planes
  • Yes yes, the purple crystal is valuable. There's soooo many uses. HOWEVER, in the end it's still just material goods. It's money. It's NOT a Phoenix God. It's NOT going to magically bring the Phoenix empire into equal standing with the other Sacred lands. 

Like I've mentioned, the only possible uses are:
    • bribing other countries to not attack or hired armies
    • quickly raising up a few more Tyrants and Divine realm cultivators
    Both possibilities are still just temporary measures as they can't hope to catch up to the millenniums of history the other empires have accumulated. 
  • Material can be boost for your sect power. Do you forget how qingyue become a emperor realm? Or how yunche forcefully increased his level from earth profound level 7 to 10??

Or maybe divine phoenix empire can bribe some tyrants from other sects to help tem cope with 4 sacred palace :3