Martial World

Comments

• Everything near the end is all Asura Book and Sacred Scripture. Once these two things are introduced, there's no more creating anything.
  • Well, Lin Ming did create a level up form of Ying Yang Laws which used both Devil strength and Strength of God or strength of divinity as its base
  • edited December 2017
    sorry for asking this, but can I ask when will he back to SSC and leave again? 
  • BlackJack said:
    after the tournament he will go back to SSC too pick up her sister and give Demonshine a body, then in I think #1800+ he will come back again to get a thunder source and then the final time he will come back home will be in #1960+ for the resurrection arc
  • Btw guys who exactly it is that Divine Seal has sealed 3.6 billion years ago under the immemorial imperial city, where the True Martial Holy Lands reside in?
  • edited December 2017
    The soul of a totem level Abyss Devil. In the mtl, it's name is Uncultivated Land, which is most likely going to be translated to something much better.

Uncultivated Land entered into some sort of deal with the saint race iirc, 3.6 billion years ago it attacked the divine realm along with the saint race. Divine Seal and many other peak human experts had to sacrifice their lives in order to "seal" it, however they only sealed its soul. The saint race managed to keep its body, but without a soul it was just a large body. However the current Saint Emperor fuses with the body and it becomes like his mount that he can control, but it's not as strong as when it had its soul.

Lin Ming basically uses the cube later on to eat the soul, increasing the strength of his own soul a ton, and also obtaining some of it's memories, or maybe all, I can't remember. I think he gets some sort of devour type ability from it but I can't remember for sure. As for it's body, I can't remember what happened. Primordious messed it up when it first appeared.

Totem level abyss devil = peak true god or sometimes even beyond. There's also special circumstances involved in becoming a totem. It involves the Demon Gods Tomb.
  • I would like it if the Uncultivated land to be translated like greed or famine since those are the direct translation. But 70% I think Hyonimaru will name it wild.

And fun fact for Totem level devils: They're cultivation is at True God limit or peak true God but in actuality there strength go far beyond that as seen between the power differences of Saint Emperor at PTG compared to wild, one of the six totem level devils. Thus, they could be considered invincible in the True God realm due to being close too the level of principles they have
  • If I remember right, Lin Ming used Primordius's Bead to swallow blood essence of the Abyssal Devils.
  • dasbones said:
    BlackJack said:
    after the tournament he will go back to SSC too pick up her sister and give Demonshine a body, then in I think #1800+ he will come back again to get a thunder source and then the final time he will come back home will be in #1960+ for the resurrection arc
    ohhh ok thanks :D 
  • Who is that man in a black robe who tiang mingzi works for?
  • Who is that man in a black robe who tiang mingzi works for?
    A random person from the saint race.
  • edited December 2017
    Who is that man in a black robe who tiang mingzi works for?
    A random person from the saint race.
    Thank you for the answer! 
    May I ask how will lm open the dao palac stars? Will he refine a pill for it?
  • I think he refines a pill, I can't remember for sure though.

The main factors in him opening the 1st Dao Palace are Xiao Moxian's primordial yin, and the bead he gets from Primordious' inheritance that contains a ton of grandmist energy from the Grandmist Bead. He also gets the rest of the body cultivation technique that he's cultivating, the one he got from Mo Eversnow from the bank at the true martial holy lands.
  • edited December 2017
    I think he refines a pill, I can't remember for sure though.

The main factors in him opening the 1st Dao Palace are Xiao Moxian's primordial yin, and the bead he gets from Primordious' inheritance that contains a ton of grandmist energy from the Grandmist Bead. He also gets the rest of the body cultivation technique that he's cultivating, the one he got from Mo Eversnow from the bank at the true martial holy lands.
    Thy again :) 

could you tell me one more thing please? 
    How tiang mingzi dies? And how long will it takes from current chapters?
  • It should be a few hundred chapters at least, I think.

He dies in the Asura Road, Lin Ming kills him after opening the 1st dao palace, there's also some external factors in play, such as some ancient formations in the Asura Road that Lin Ming can more or less manipulate. Lin Ming gets some technique before this point that lets him absorb the souls of people he kills and they become part of that technique, basically the souls become his weapon or something like that, this is Mingzi's fate.

He dies in the Asura Road, Lin Ming kills him after opening the 1st dao palace, there's also some external factors in play, such as some ancient formations in the Asura Road that Lin Ming can more or less manipulate. Lin Ming gets some technique before this point that lets him absorb the souls of people he kills and they become part of that technique, basically the souls become his weapon or something like that, this is Mingzi's fate.
    Thank you again <span>:smile:</span>

I remember someone else saying that Divine Dream killed Tian Mingzi though?
  • Nope, Divine Dream hunts him down and destroys his influence, but never finds him, he hides in the Asura Road.
  • Who is empress xuanxing
  • Delano said:
    Who is empress xuanxing
    Wife of Primordius
  • Will LM relese the black dragon later in the story?
  • Will LM help forsaken god clan remove the curse that is placed on them?
  • Will LM relese the black dragon later in the story?
    No, the black dragon gives him an egg that later will hatch, this baby dragon becomes LM's beast companion basically, and is a badass. It's dad, the trapped black dragon that's brothers with Primordious uses his own life force and essence and all that fun stuff to increase the little dragons power.
    Angren said:
    Will LM help forsaken god clan remove the curse that is placed on them?
    He says he's going to, but they get forgotten, after a certain point in the novel, I think at the end of his first reincarnation, LM never returns to his original world, and all characters and what naught are never mentioned again.
  • Well, the progression of mc's mood is like this at:

Divine Sea - mc is totally like a little boy here who is easily fascinated by the things around him during his first 10 years in the Divine Realm. It is also stressed here how he is bedazzled by Empyreans and treated it as his peak of martial arts at the time.

Divine Transformation - In this boundary, mc had to deal with the pressure of being the top genius of the Divine Realm against the saint race, so he trains and that eventually affected his mood, reverting him back to the days he had to worry of prying enemies and dangerous places like the time he was in Holy Demon Continent. So most of the time was fighting and resting for awhile, then fighting again.

Divine Lord - Eventually, Lin Ming matured and was not anymore into the Empyrean thing but was now more fascinated towards the True Divinity Realm. His mood here was mostly serious and there were even times that it was relaxed, thus, this sort of conflicting thoughts affected his temperament and his view of the world; helping him straighten his resolve and that accordingly made him more maturer as a cultivator.

Holy Lord - At first, it had a triumphant start with mc truly becoming a peak level talent in the whole 33 Heavens. He was supposed to be the proudest son under heaven. But sadly it became the most harshest times mc had to go through.
                      Afterwards, mc had to challenge his mortality and even die at some point. Thus, this was a challenging time for mc since he had to face many conflicts and handle the continuous setbacks that befell on him. Of course, this was an important time for mc to reflect back on his martial arts road and comprehend the true peak of martial arts, turning disaster into a miracle.

World King & Great World King Realms - a very boring arc for most but timeless in itself. In this boundaries, LM's mood and actions are like an old man; an observer with nothing good to do but play around. In this boundary, I think he should have helped release the Forsaken God Clan from the God art curse but idk if it happened or not since the author was too lazy to give clues or even state facts.

Half-step Empyrean - A comeback arc filled with action-packed fight scenes in the latter chapter where mc retakes his lost glory into a new legend that would echo in the anals of history. In these events, mc has truly grown in-becoming one of the top experts in the entire 33 Heavens.

Empyrean - Many things during this boundary was sped up, therefore many things had to be short-lived such as the Darkness Abyss and Immortal Sovereign. And with mc's daoist-like mindset, he does things more simple and calm in his time at Empyrean. It was also slightly an emotional and weird arc with Sheng Mei and Jue Er in it.

True Divinity - At this sort of boundary, you can expect for mc to be very aloof and perceive things with the mindset of a god. Therefore he treats the human race, saint race, and all the other races in-general. Meaning, the only people he notices are those around him at the time and treats others indifferently.

...In conclusion, after the Sheng mei and Lin Ming rape part, mc's mood totally changed and from then on most of the past graciousness shit was not that much put into account anymore. So after that you wont see mc fulfilling his promises that much except for like how mc helped Divine Mist restore his soul.

• Ahaha finally saint race is gonna have an apperance this week
  • Btw at which boundary Does LM goes to the Asura Road? And why does he leave Lin Xiaoge at the Ancient Phoenix Clan and not at the Divine Dream Palace for trainning? I mean Divine Dream would surely not deny it, so why choose a Holy Lord sect and not an Empyrean? hehe
  • JackJames said:
    Btw at which boundary Does LM goes to the Asura Road? And why does he leave Lin Xiaoge at the Ancient Phoenix Clan and not at the Divine Dream Palace for trainning? I mean Divine Dream would surely not deny it, so why choose a Holy Lord sect and not an Empyrean? hehe
    divine transformation

He leaves his sister in APC fc cause she was implanted with Phoenix bloodlines before mc ascended, remember that Divine Dream only lets those with spiritual source cultivate Divine Dream Law. Its also detrimental to assume that it is the best choice to train in DD palace if you put in perspective the cultivation method she had started with, so logically it would be right to let her cultivate in APC with her talent and resources that would show their full potential with Lin Xiaoge rather than DD's resources that would be useless to mc sister
  • fc all the other misc. things  would help her cultivation if she was in DD palace but not to its full potential in-comparison with APC
  • dasbones said:
    JackJames said:
    Btw at which boundary Does LM goes to the Asura Road? And why does he leave Lin Xiaoge at the Ancient Phoenix Clan and not at the Divine Dream Palace for trainning? I mean Divine Dream would surely not deny it, so why choose a Holy Lord sect and not an Empyrean? hehe
    divine transformation

He leaves his sister in APC fc cause she was implanted with Phoenix bloodlines before mc ascended, remember that Divine Dream only lets those with spiritual source cultivate Divine Dream Law. Its also detrimental to assume that it is the best choice to train in DD palace if you put in perspective the cultivation method she had started with, so logically it would be right to let her cultivate in APC with her talent and resources that would show their full potential with Lin Xiaoge rather than DD's resources that would be useless to mc sister
    I see, but still APC is far too weak, mb vast universe palace or other Empyrean sect would be cool, sometimes I feel like the author in the novel ignored far too much secondary characters u know? Like he mention them sometimes and never again leaving far too much stuff behind lol xD
  • Btw, will LM tell anyone about the Magic Cube, like Divine Dream for instance? If yes, will it take too long?