Martial World

Any Spoilers for this series would be nice.  Especially, especially relating to his relation ship with the main girl and his skills.

Thank you

Comments

• edited February 2017
    DeathStroke96
    He already have a low level heaven grade spear from Skysplit Tower.
  • edited February 2017
    DeathStroke96
    He already have a low level heaven grade spear from Skysplit Tower.
  • edited March 2017
    RynerLute said:
    The only one achieved immortality (true god) is his wife
    xiao moxian, sheng mei
    and his 1st son lin huang and 1st daugher (forgot the name).
    True God does not equal immortality so no. They only get to live for a really long time (i.e millions of years). The only true immortal is LM.
    Would it be possible for them to attain immortality with Lin mings help?

It's kind of impossible since there's a lot of variables that come into play for them to even have a chance of attaining true immortality. First off, they have to reach LM's level of cultivation, which is hard for 99% even if they squeeze out their full potential and the main reason LM got that far was through swallowing other's potential and making it his own along with having an eternal soul. Now even if they manage to get that far through some form of miracle, they would still have to find a world source as you could call it and then fuse and integrate with it to reach true immortality. That or create their own from scratch, which is impossible since even Asura and Immortal only formed theirs with a streak of luck since they had the Cube and Purple Card at the time along with have an extremely high talent that only LM could match or surpass. Reason for that is because the 3 artifacts, demon bead included, are what you could call a Universe Source/Core, which basically means that any of them can be turned into a foundation in forming a whole new realm outside of the original 33 realms. So case in point it's pretty impossible since there's been no other kind of world source that's been shown outside of Asura Road, Immortal/Dream Realm and Demon World (two of which LM fused with to become immortal and the last having been destroyed by him in the final battle.) As I see it, they should be content being able to live for tens of millions of years and just wait for samsara to take into effect and just get-together that way. Especially so since LM was trying to reach a higher realm at the end of the novel where he would be able to resurrect people.
  • edited March 2017
    RynerLute said:
    The only one achieved immortality (true god) is his wife
    xiao moxian, sheng mei
    and his 1st son lin huang and 1st daugher (forgot the name).
    True God does not equal immortality so no. They only get to live for a really long time (i.e millions of years). The only true immortal is LM.
    Would it be possible for them to attain immortality with Lin mings help?

It's kind of impossible since there's a lot of variables that come into play for them to even have a chance of attaining true immortality. First off, they have to reach LM's level of cultivation, which is hard for 99% even if they squeeze out their full potential and the main reason LM got that far was through swallowing other's potential and making it his own along with having an eternal soul. Now even if they manage to get that far through some form of miracle, they would still have to find a world source as you could call it and then fuse and integrate with it to reach true immortality. That or create their own from scratch, which is impossible since even Asura and Immortal only formed theirs with a streak of luck since they had the Cube and Purple Card at the time along with have an extremely high talent that only LM could match or surpass. Reason for that is because the 3 artifacts, demon bead included, are what you could call a Universe Source/Core, which basically means that any of them can be turned into a foundation in forming a whole new realm outside of the original 33 realms. So case in point it's pretty impossible since there's been no other kind of world source that's been shown outside of Asura Road, Immortal/Dream Realm and Demon World (two of which LM fused with to become immortal and the last having been destroyed by him in the final battle.) As I see it, they should be content being able to live for tens of millions of years and just wait for samsara to take into effect and just get-together that way. Especially so since LM was trying to reach a higher realm at the end of the novel where he would be able to resurrect people.
  • What novel is it? Can you give me link please?
  • What novel is it? Can you give me link please?
    https://putttytranslations.wordpress.com/martial-god/
  • I don't know why but for some reason I think this will turn into something like ToG where Baam chases Rachel everywhere, even though he was betrayed by her. Really hope it doesn't the two chapters I read seems to hold potential. Like Raizen said if anyone can clarify the relationship between Lin Ming and Lan Yunyue that would be great!
  • Thats why I'm not reading that other novel Sheng Wang. Wants revenge because his ass got played and heart broken. If this story is the same way aint no point. 
  • edited August 2015
    Yeah someone spoil us about the relationship between the dude and that girl.

bonifide said:

Thats why I'm not reading that other novel Sheng Wang. Wants revenge because his ass got played and heart broken. If this story is the same way aint no point. 

Yeah i hope the author don't pull like a nalan ran(btth)
    Hmm for sheng wang
    Spoiler for Sheng Wang don`t read if you don`t want to be spoiled
    Spoiler:
    The revenge plotline in sheng wang was pretty good tbh, like the main draw for reading it in the begaining was to see that bitch die, like holy shit that bitch was so bitchy i was like cheering when the mc finially killed her. YES the bitch dies and it was glorious, i literly read 200+ chapters for her to die but lost interest afterwards XD, say what you want it did made you want to read.
  • Is bitch evil in marital world or what? And why did bitch in sheng Wang betray him was she just evil to begin with?
  • Yeah someone spoil us about the relationship between the dude and that girl.

bonifide said:

Thats why I'm not reading that other novel Sheng Wang. Wants revenge because his ass got played and heart broken. If this story is the same way aint no point. 

Hmm for sheng wang
    Spoiler:
    The revenge plotline in sheng wang was pretty good tbh, like the main draw for reading it in the begaining was to see that bitch die, like holy shit that bitch was so bitchy i was like cheering when the mc finially killed her. YES the bitch dies and it was glorious, i literly read 200+ chapters for her to die but lost interest afterwards XD, say what you want it did made you want to read.
    Please more details about the history till her death i want to know everything regarding it.
  • edited August 2015
    kidan1310 said:

Is bitch evil in marital world or what? And why did bitch in sheng Wang betray him was she just evil to begin with?

For sheng wang, evil to began with.

Yeah someone spoil us about the relationship between the dude and that girl.

bonifide said:

Hmm for sheng wang
    Spoiler:
    Please more details about the history till her death i want to know everything regarding it.
    we probably shouldnt be talking about sheng wang spoilers in this thread XD but here it goes. edit: i realize the grammer for this sucks, but then its like 6 am in the morning so i literaly can't be bothered.

Spoiler:
    Basicly the bitch( what we will call her from this point) lied to the mc from the begaining as she wanted that pill. later mc gets op again and meets her again in the shitty sect ( this sect is extremely shitty, like literly everyone in the sect expect for the 4 bros are gona be villans) where she basicly looks down on him and makes things bad for him. we later find out that the reason she has such a high growth rate and status in the sect is one she has both Posidion blood and dragon blood which combined with the pill which she betrayed the mc for makes her have very high potential. the second reason is that she basicly whored her self out to the top genius in the sect called Prince who controls a large clique and basicly cultivates her. mc of course hates her guts at this point and keeps on getting stronger at one point she see how strong he has become and wants to come up with a plan to basicly blackmail him into serving her ( needless to say this won't work) and once tried to guilt trip the mc by mentioning how he liked her before and that if he still have feelings for her ( doesn't work - thanks god..) later prince tries to kill the mc after he didn't allow her to win in a contest mc only survied because all his sis and bros jumped in to protect him saying that they will die with him ( his sis and bros have several sons/daughter of large sect elders and leaders) so some of the sect leaders stood in to try to protect him. prince was of course a bastard ( what we will call him from now on )and almost killed everyone present if not for the shitty sect leader stepping in to stop him. so mc gets stronger to try to kill the bastard and the bitch, the bitch at this point wanted to kill all of mc's family or capture some of them to tortue the mc. Thankfully this didn't happen as she and the bastard gets siderailed several times. Eventually Mc becomes strong enough but the bastard and the bitch with bunch of their helpers moved against mc's family. but mc comes to the rescue kills off all their helpers which gaves the mc a powerup allowing him to deal with the bastard and the bitch, it was at this point the bitch was all like spare me, im willing to betray the bastard and be your woman, i wont ever betray u again ( note at this point she is still in the arms of the bastard) at which point he mc kills her cuz fuck her, then he kills the bastard. ( he also killed the shitty sect leader's daughter but the shitty sect leader got away) it was after this i stopped reading so not sure what happens afterwards.
  • How many chapter does does story line takes? And can some one answer the deal about marital world girl why she left him is she bitch too evil to begin with?
  • really hope it doesn't happen in this story but I doubt it
  • I will go read a couple hundred chapter of it, and come back  to give you guys some thoughts and spoilers.
  • edited August 2015
    Kay, the martial world girl isn't evil, like she went with the zhu dude because she didnt want to just be a regular dudes wife ( which lin ming was ) and grow old and stuff (so she is basicly like a modern women, amiright comrads? kay i admit im a bit misogynic), and zhu promised that he would help her break through to a stage were one can have youth and shit. like she is pretty pitful as when lin ming starts his stellar rise she basicly loses everything, that zhu dude divorced her and stuff too.

after she betrayed the mc she still had feelings for him, and when she met with him again she kept on telling him that he has to take care of his body and was worried that he was destroying his body for martial pursue so its pretty complicated. I fear that eventually that she will end back up with the mc since she is eating so much bitterness right now.

I very much like how the mc gets power ups, that cube contains soul pieces which have memories and skills of alot of experts, so for every soul piece he takes he gets more skills and memories. the 1st piece he takes have a skill and the ability for being a enchanter, the 2nd one have 3 skill he can train in and the ability for arranaging arrays.
  • Kay guys the girl literly gets forgotten by both the author and the mc after 50 chapters, im at chapter 270 he is currently at Divine Phoenix Island and that girl havent showed up for like 200 chapters
  • Thanks for the spoilers world spiritist!
    what happens between the MC and the granddaughter of martial qin?

• Since this is a prequel I wonder if he is like a God at the end or is that tomb in TMW his. 
  • Kay, the martial world girl isn't evil, like she went with the zhu dude because she didnt want to just be a regular dudes wife ( which lin ming was ) and grow old and stuff (so she is basicly like a modern women, amiright comrads? kay i admit im a bit misogynic), and zhu promised that he would help her break through to a stage were one can have youth and shit. like she is pretty pitful as when lin ming starts his stellar rise she basicly loses everything, that zhu dude divorced her and stuff too.

after she betrayed the mc she still had feelings for him, and when she met with him again she kept on telling him that he has to take care of his body and was worried that he was destroying his body for martial pursue so its pretty complicated. I fear that eventually that she will end back up with the mc since she is eating so much bitterness right now.

I very much like how the mc gets power ups, that cube contains soul pieces which have memories and skills of alot of experts, so for every soul piece he takes he gets more skills and memories. the 1st piece he takes have a skill and the ability for being a enchanter, the 2nd one have 3 skill he can train in and the ability for arranaging arrays.
    She married the guy that she betrayed MC for? I realllly hope MC doesn't take her back, that would just ruin everything, literally.
    Do we know who Lin Ming married, like does it tell us in TMW?
  • Harem. First wife is the Holy Maiden of the Phoenix Island sect. She's pretty great. All his wives are pretty awesome actually, but the plot itself jumped the shark once he went to the divine realm. He's very faithful earlier on, and then later on, it's like he forgets he's married and runs around doing his own thing, pissing people off left and right.
  • Okay so Yunyue doesn't try to get back with the MC? Awesome.
  • Damn translator got in fight with another translator(group) and he will stop doing MW...
  • Which one, TN or dao?
  • edited February 2016
    Dao, TN hasn't even started posting the chapters and they still haven't completed ST.
  • Okay good. I heard TN was complaining to dao, and I'm just like, "you haven't even released any chapters..."
  • Any other spoilers for this?
  • I started reading this, and Yunyue already made me angry from the first chapter. >: (
    Like I get her decision, but she really didn't think about the MC, and was pretty selfish imo (also shows her feelings weren't real).
  • Does Qin Xingxuan become one of his wives?