Douluo Dalu II - Jueshui Tangmen *Spoilers*

edited August 2015 in Unrivalled Tang Sect
So does anybody read this novels' raws ?
please post spoilers

i only know :
1) tang san becomes god and ascends(dont know where)
2) He makes Tang sect and becomes its Legendary figure(& Founder) 
3) he takes in 2 disciples
4) One of his descendants(girl) gets blue silver grass as her spirit
5) Shrek academy becomes strongest in the continent
5) tang san unites the du continent
6) Tang sect deteriorates leaving only 2 members

so does tang san appears again ?
and if u have other spoilers please post them........
 
«134

Comments

  • Your mom gave me spoilers ohhhhh!!! =)) no but for reals. This link has spoilers up to ch 300

    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7PIRwu9hTEFUWlkV2drbXNtdDA&usp=drive_web&tid=0B7PIRwu9hTEFODllMFFRemljMGc
  • Think he meant Doulou Dalu II, not the first one.

    There are 2 different novels written by the same author.
  • yeah i like to know too, n the other member of tang clan is looks like from blue lighting tyrant something dragon descendant  :-?
  • ZenZen
    edited September 2015
    Raj2905 said:

    So does anybody read this novels' raws ?

    please post spoilers

    i only know :
    1) tang san becomes god and ascends(dont know where)  2) He makes Tang sect and becomes its Legendary figure(& Founder) 
    3) he takes in 2 disciples
    4) One of his descendants(girl) gets blue silver grass as her spirit
    5) Shrek academy becomes strongest in the continent
    5) tang san unites the du continent
    6) Tang sect deteriorates leaving only 2 members

    so does tang san appears again ?
    and if u have other spoilers please post them........
     
    Spoiler:
    TJSS mentions that all his stories are
    'linked' by the 'heavens' (all his story protagonist who acscend to
    become gods mostly go to this same 'heaven' - you can also see hints
    where they share the same universe (like the teacher spirit in JSTM is
    from SYWZ)

    A major point in this story is the appearance of new 'technology' that is seemingly making spirit masters secondary. It also touches more on the relationship between spirit beasts and spirit masters - how they can subsist together or will they wipe each other out etc.

    Tang San does appear as a cameo near the end, as does the MC from Magic Chef of Ice and Fire.

  • Might I ask why doulou dalu the first has stopped producing mangas?(at the spirit hall hunting down others)is he doing it on novels now since its troublesome drawing I need my life.
  • Nameless said:

    Might I ask why doulou dalu the first has stopped producing mangas?(at the spirit hall hunting down others)is he doing it on novels now since its troublesome drawing I need my life.

    novel translation has surpassed the manhwa translation which is caught up to published raws. the raws are only published one chapter a month 
  • Nameless said:

    Might I ask why doulou dalu the first has stopped producing mangas?(at the spirit hall hunting down others)is he doing it on novels now since its troublesome drawing I need my life.

    novel translation has surpassed the manhwa translation which is caught up to published raws. the raws are only published one chapter a month 


    So you are saying soulou dalu will never have manga again?
  • Nameless said:

    Nameless said:

    Might I ask why doulou dalu the first has stopped producing mangas?(at the spirit hall hunting down others)is he doing it on novels now since its troublesome drawing I need my life.

    novel translation has surpassed the manhwa translation which is caught up to published raws. the raws are only published one chapter a month 


    So you are saying soulou dalu will never have manga again?
    it will but it'll take years to reach the end with 1 chapter a month
  • douluo dalu ii come 1 chapter a month too?
  • What powers does the mc have

    is this a harem???
  • xkralj said:

    What powers does the mc have


    is this a harem???
    not a harem
  • Will that older female with the demonic fire have a significant impact on the plot of the story?
  • Will that older female with the demonic fire have a significant impact on the plot of the story?

    yup she isn't one of the main characters (7 devils of shrek academy) but she does have a significant role
  • edited September 2015

    Will that older female with the demonic fire have a significant impact on the plot of the story?

    yup she isn't one of the main characters (7 devils of shrek academy) but she does have a significant role
    there are 7 devil in this one too? 
  • Will that older female with the demonic fire have a significant impact on the plot of the story?

    yup she isn't one of the main characters (7 devils of shrek academy) but she does have a significant role
    there are 7 devil in this one too? 
    yeah it's just what shrek academy calls their 7 best young warriors i guess, inherited from old times
  • What role does the red head have
  • xkralj said:

    What powers does the mc have?


    He gets a spirit ring that changes what age all his spirit rings are to the oldest he can have. He also has a Mind-type spirit and an Ice-type Beast spirit that he hasn't gotten yet... the spirit beast will be whatever his first Beast-type spirit ring will be on that spirit (think it has to be the first spirit ring but don't know the specifics)
  • When he hits 20 the worm sends him north to talk to this ice demon scorpion of 400k.  The worm and scorpion are previous acquaintances or something and talks the scorpion into becoming his next ring and also sounds like he gets a torso spirit bone.  

    I went through http://www.jueshitangmen.info/ and just google translated a ton of chapters but this series seems to take FOREVER for him to level up.

    That site has the manga raws and the light novel raws too on it.  

    I like this and wished the manga was getting translated quicker or the light novel would get translated somewhere.
  • intelwalk said:

    When he hits 20 the worm sends him north to talk to this ice demon scorpion of 400k.  The worm and scorpion are previous acquaintances or something and talks the scorpion into becoming his next ring and also sounds like he gets a torso spirit bone.  


    I went through http://www.jueshitangmen.info/ and just google translated a ton of chapters but this series seems to take FOREVER for him to level up.

    That site has the manga raws and the light novel raws too on it.  

    I like this and wished the manga was getting translated quicker or the light novel would get translated somewhere.
    i thought someone started translating this one
  • The manga is getting translated up to chp 16 currently, but not on a consistent schedule.
  • i meant the novel
  • panda is translating the novel

    just dont know if he/she have dropped it.
  • Yea its been at that point for sometime over at the panda site.
  • https://cookiepastatranslations.wordpress.com/

    Someone else just picked it up, but is restarting from the beginning
  • https://cookiepastatranslations.wordpress.com/

    Someone else just picked it up, but is restarting from the beginning

    3 chapters in 3 days...
  • Kiba said:

    https://cookiepastatranslations.wordpress.com/

    Someone else just picked it up, but is restarting from the beginning

    3 chapters in 3 days...
    Is that too slow or fast??
  • edited September 2015
    if it is 3 complete ch and not 3 part... than it's pretty fast... consider that every part is about 1 CD ch (maybe more) and every CH has 3/4 part so it is an avarage of 10 part in 3 days that would be 10 CD ch in 3 days...


    edit: just looked it up... he actualy translated 3 full ch in a few days but has also stated that will slow down to 1 part per day for a bit due to exams (but he still posted 2 part the following day lol)

    if the TL can keep up with the speed is really good... but I would still giving it a try even if he slow down to a full ch a week... after all DD is really good... and personaly I prefer his style over IET... at least he dosn't leave a trail of dead off plot down the road ^^' (he still leave something behind but if you make a comparison with the hundreds of plot hook the died without explanation in CD... than there is really no comparison...)
  • Question that guy in the MC's room. Is he a guy or a girl? All the actions shows he might like girls but it also implies either he is gay or he is a girl. Its so confusing ugh
  • MC's roommate is a girl in disguise. As for who... you will find out since it drives most of the rest of the story.
  • edited September 2015
    Setras said:

    MC's roommate is a girl in disguise. As for who... you will find out since it drives most of the rest of the story.

    I would say tang san and xiao wu doughter (based on the prologue)... but the theory (as explained in DD1) is that you get the same spirit as one of your parents (the stronger spirit among the 2) or a mutation of one of them (or twin spirit in the case that both spirit are of equal power)... but I can't see how a rabbit, an hammer and a plant can mutate into a butterfly ^^'
Sign In or Register to comment.