Spoiler thread MGA

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Suran said:
    Dookie said:
    Yeah it finally shows of Chu Feng talent. Hopefully we can get ruthless Chu Feng who rapes and slaughters back. It is a cultivating world yet he acts like a Japanese wimp MC...

But also , this is a chapter you can write in 5 minutes so what the hell is Bee doing? He better start upping his game because i can't believe Chinese readers will keeps swallowing these short , repetitive chapters...
    wtf why would you want him to rape people.....

the latest chapter is so stupid lmfao

Because I can differentiate between reality and novel. :) Ok perhaps rape isn't necessary , I just want ruthless Chu Feng back and not Chu Feng the wimp.

Ok he just gave his ancient OP bow away lol , really thinking of dropping this novel because it is absolute crap imo.
  • can someone give me some Li Ming spoilers? Like his cultivation lvl, interactions with chu Feng, etc
  • Any spoilers for Kai Hong remnant?
    Who exactly is the young boy? (Xioshi)
  • Well, I'm still at the beginning of MGA, but can anyone tell me what happens to CF's cousin? Does not Chu like him? and yet she marries another person?
  • I need spoiler for the old cat please..not sure if this has been answered on this thread. If so, can someone pls point out where?thanks
  • Thunder armor has been reawakened, I kinda thought this would happen
  • Thunder armor has been reawakened, I kinda thought this would happen
    Has it been reawakened due to his talent/ special case or will everyone from his clan upon reaching martial Immortal re-awakens it normally?
  • It is because he trains in a divine punishment art. Given the surprise shown by others with the same bloodline, even those training in heaven punishment arts, I'm going to assume that it is pretty exlusive to divine punishment or at least that others have to reach a way higher cultivation than martial immlrtal to unlock it

• I'm so confused. Why does it seem like the Divine Punishment technique is not hard to cultivate? It sounds like people are just too scared to cultivate it because everyone is talking about how scary it is? 
  • Suran said:
    I'm so confused. Why does it seem like the Divine Punishment technique is not hard to cultivate? It sounds like people are just too scared to cultivate it because everyone is talking about how scary it is? 
    1) it depends on your bloodline talent to be able to withstand the lightning from the highest layer
    2)also to cultivate it is putting your life at risk every time just to be able to promote 1 layer and if you fail you would die, and most are afraid off dying it would the be waste.
  • Apart from chu feng and his op asf granddad and pops has there been a mention of any other person cultivating the divine punishment art? 
  • Yo-mama said:
    Apart from chu feng and his op asf granddad and pops has there been a mention of any other person cultivating the divine punishment art? 
    not yet maybe when he reaches the main star region he will find more people who cultivate it
  • Thanks ☺
  • I think that Linghu Hongfei guy will cultivate it too
  • Suran said:
    I think that Linghu Hongfei guy will cultivate it too
    he might but i honestly don't remember the current arc has been going on for 150+ chapter and introduced like 15 new useless characters

also this whole arc is chu feng pissing off clans that arc stronger than his and the arc after this one is prob gonna be a bunch of them gang up to kill him and his clan
  • Will girls like Bai and Tantai still have a chance to show up again and join the CF?
  • edited December 2017
    Nah, there are no new harem members anymore I think. 
  • Dookie said:
    Nah, there are no new harem members anymore I think. 
    Little Fishy + a few other girls in higher levelled star regions probably 

• Can anyone tell me in which chapter Xue ji was kidnapped by the Old Cat?
  • Has the translator a different schedule for Christmas?
  • Any new spoilers
  • Chu feng unlocked the way to completely understand his bloodline and if he understands it he will be able to skip 2 full realms in cultivation. :) So hopefully a good massacre of people in the 100 next chapters. At this moment he is a 5th ranked martial immortal and if he understand his bloodline he will be able to boost it to sovereign. ( martial immortal --> venerable --> sovereign --> martial sovereign) 
  • Lol he finally mentioned Su Rou and Su Mei. It's kinda annoying that 2 girls who wouldn't be able to even get to the heaven realm in their entire lives can somehow become geniuses in the Upper Realm.
  • They aren't unless I read wrong? It is that moon immortal who is possessing those two...
  • edited January 20
    Dookie said:
    They aren't unless I read wrong? It is that moon immortal who is possessing those two...
    Yea lol my bad. It was talking about them being Holy Maidens in the Azure Dragon School from the nine kingdoms area. 

The Moon Immortal is strong enough to defeat/kill a supreme elder from a celestial Clan.. so she should be a venerable now.
  • Which is weird tbh. Who was that moon immortal again? Wasn't she just a martial emperor who was sealed and become some monster or something like that in the holy martial land?
  • Dookie said:
    Which is weird tbh. Who was that moon immortal again? Wasn't she just a martial emperor who was sealed and become some monster or something like that in the holy martial land?
    Yea she was some sealed demon who was a rank 1 half martial emperor. Then she possessed the Su sisters bc she needed their beads to turn back into a rational human. Also apparently she has some kind of relationship with Qing Xuantian
  • Damn Bee is really a trash writer. He writes the shortest chapters of all the novels out there and keep repeating same bullshit with no progression... At this rate we won't be finished in the next 5000 chapters...
  •   The Su sisters are annoying, but at least the harem is unlike others. 
  • Can someone explain how the star region is ruled? Like what clan is the ruler of the star region or is the star region ruled by the strongest upper realm? Because my understanding is that a star region is made up of 100s or 1000s of upper realms, so is the star region another realm or does the strongest clan or sect from the strongest upper realm rule it???